|105| Military Applications -- OLD

Started by Radek, 24-11-2009

Radek

RULES:
1. You must follow the orders of your superiors
2. You must show respect to your fellow soldiers (especially officers and senior NCOs)
3. Any superior is expected to be greeted with a salute
4. You do not speak unless spoken too
5. The first and last thing to come out of your mouth when asked is: "Sir" (Sir, yes sir!)
6. There is to be no off-base patrols without the consent of an officer
7. Enlisted are not allowed to make any major decisions without the consent of a senior NCO or officer
8. While applying, you must present 2 recommendations from Rank Junior Sergeant,  up.
9. You must have been on the server for ATLEAST a month. Anything less than that will be auto-denied.

Every soldier is expected to know these rules. The breaking of any of these rules will be punished with death, demotion, or dishonorable discharge from the military.

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:
Weight:
Medical Conditions:
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)
How did you get into the military:
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):

Out of Character Information

Timezone:
How long have you been roleplaying:
How long have you been with HGN:
Is this your main character:
Do you have any alts:
Are you in any other factions:
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
Do you have any previous Military experience:
Why should we accept you?:
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Have you ever been banned? If so why:

Important:
The story must be atleast two paragraphs long. Making 2 indentations does not mean 2 paragraphs.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Akira

Ukrainian Ground Force Application

In-Character Information

Full Name: Andrij Spektor

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 176 lbs

Medical Conditions: Vital

Backstory/Military event/How did you get in to the military and the zone?: Andrij had a normal life, nothing special. Friends and enemies, happy and sad moments. There's nothing really special about him. After finishing his school, he went to volunteer for the military immediately, since he sees no other goal in his life. Better than cleaning some creepy toilets, eh? Also, it's some action, who doesn't like that? After volunteering, he accepted an offer for working in the chernobyl area. He comes without any friends, without any people he knows, only himself.

Describe your character: Loyal and quick, that's my motto.

What position do you want and why?: I'm fine with anything, except cleaner.

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying: A fucking lot of years

How long have you been with HGN: Almost a year now

Is this your main character: Probably will be

Do you have any alts: A Loner

Are you in any other Factions: Nope

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes

Do you have any previous Military experience: Nope

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Probably.. Just can't remember

Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope

Do you have Ventrillo: No, but Ventrilo

Do you have a working Microphone: Yep

Anything else you'd like to tell us: I don't think so.

END OF APPLICATION

I know it's the old one, but you just changed it after I finished it. >_>
By the way, Airforce :X
-Accepted, Good to have you with us.

Bl★ck Star

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Hensfield, Sarah
Ethnicity: White
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160lbs
Medical Conditions: Vital
Backstory: (my old backstory from my military char)
When Sarah was Still a Nurse in a Hospital she always helped Poor Peoples and Other People who needed Medical help even when the work time was already over.

One Day her Bestfriend came to her and asked if she want to go with him to the Army cause his Father told him he should go to the Army to Fight for his Motherland.

Sarah told him, she will think over it a few days.

In the Night Sarah had a Scary Nightmare that her best friend would die when he goes to the Military cause in her dream she dreamed that he Will go away with a Squad of other Military Peoples to the Ukrain and they die from an attacking "Thing".

The next day Sarah went to her friend and told him about her dream. Her friend just laughed and told her "Hahaha i will be Alright Sarah, and the Thing how did it looked so i know what should i shoot if i ever go to the Ukrain, hahaha"

Sarah told him that it looked like a Human but just with ... "tentacles" instead of a mouth.

He laughed Hardly "a Human with tentacles ? hahahaha, so what do you say do you come with me ?"

Sarah said yes cause she wants to protect him and help him when hes in Danger.

The Next day the Car arrived to get Sarah and her Friend to the Military and she forgott about the dream she was scared of.

2 Months later after she had a Military Field Medic Course she heard that her friend died in the Ukrain in something called "The Zone".

Sarah decided to go there to, to help people when they need help and when they?re in Danger.
How did you get in to the military: She get into the military with her friend and they got sended to Chernobyl to support the troops there
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Loyal and helpfull, sometimes a bit mad
(if theres a medic place free i would love to take it)

Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying: same fucking long time like Akira
How long have you been with HGN: since Christmas
Is this your main character: Will be
Do you have any alts: 1 Reavener,1 Loner
Are you in any other Factions: no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: i played SoC till end, was awesome tough
Do you have any previous Military experience: My father works at the Military is Ssgt.
Why should we accept you?: Iam a good rper, often online, know from much ppl on the server and loyal

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: no
Have you ever been banned? If so why: no

Do you have Ventrillo: yes
Do you have a working Microphone: yes

Accepted - Good to have ya Cloud.

killdead 660

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladamir Petrenko
Height: 5"6
Weight: 148 lbs
Medical Conditions: Large scar above right eye.
Backstory: Vladamir moved to Ukraine from London when he was just 7 years old. He grew up in Ukraine and knows how to survive and live off the land. Vladamir is always in tune with his surroundings. When he turned 12 his parents were taken away by bandits. He fled away before they captured him though. He then learned how to survive in the wild on his own. He made his own camoflage,weapons and shelter. When he turned 16 he decided to go out and gain revenge on the bandits that killed his parents. He killed over 20 bandits that day. When he approached the bandit leader Yoga he had a talk and demanded that Yoga get on his knees and beg for mercy. Yoga refused he suddenly pulled out a switchblade knife and sliced Vladamir over the right eye. Vladamir collapsed and lied  there in a pool of his own blood. Vladamir almost died of blood loss that day and he demands revenge! When the Last Zone incident happened Vladamir started a new Life and he wanted to join the military and be in the Ground forces as a scout sniper.
How did you get in to the military: I came to the military because i want revenge on bandits. I got into the military because i'm a crusader and i fight for what i believe in. I was born to kill! (but not deathmatch) I found the military in Chernobyl after the last incident.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Very quiet sneaky,Smart,Calm cool and collected. He is always watching even if you dont see him. I would be a good scout/sniper or a spy.

Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying: a very long time!
How long have you been with HGN: I'm a new member.
Is this your main character: Yes it will be.
Do you have any alts: no?
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky Also played Call Of Pripiyat.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Almost everyone in my family is in or was in the army.
Why should we accept you?: I'm a great roleplayer and i am good at sneaking into enemy bases and stealing intel. I would be a good asset to the military faction because i am not a minge. I am part in the most mature gaming community on the web Edgegamer's Orginization with over a million members. I am an =(eG)= (global server admin)
on there servers.    I am very mature and do not act up or curse profanely and such.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: no
Have you ever been banned? If so why: no

Do you have Ventrillo:  No but i will download it if i need to.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes i do.

Thank you for your time. Killdead 660

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Scarfacexx420

Full Name: Stefan Zink
Ethnicity: White-German
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 160 lbs
Medical Conditions: depression and angziety

Hello. I am Stefan Zink. I am 20 years old. The doctors say I have severe depression and angziety issues, but it is nothing a ture soilder can not handel.
I was born in Berlin, Germany on March 21st 1966. At the age of 20 my family and I migrated into Chernobyl.
We moved out of our German lands to stop us from being prosecuted. We moved to Chernobyl on 20th of April 1986. My father started to train at a local
funfair called Pripyat. It was due to be opened on May 1st. My father started to work at his job learning the new rides and equipment he would once run
one day. My mother was a housewife and stayed home with me and my younger brother. On April 26th my father took my mother and my brother to the funfair
to show them the rides and how his job would look like before its grand opening latter that week. Everyone was so excited that morning for father getting
a new job and starting a new life here in this wondering city. I remember it all like it was yesterday. I stayed home to work on some schooling i was compleating.
I had the television running in the backround and as i worked hard on my book i remember hearing static across the TV system. As i looked up to take a glace
at the televsion, thats when i heard it. It was the most terrifying sound and painful sound i have heard. I new it wasnt good. At first I thought we were being
attacked by an opposing army comming in to capture the Nuclear Power Plant. I hear people screaming and running away from the power plant. It looked
as if it was blown to hell by a bomb. I rushed twords the funfair to gather up with my family, i search for hours untill the U.K Military officals got there.
They helped me search for my family, and what i have discoverd was a horrifying and unforgettable sight. Too graphic to explain. My mother was the only survivor
on the tragic accedent but she died latter that day due to complecations. From there I was taken in by the General himself. He evacuated my familys belongings
and myself. He took me in as if I were his own seed. But to this day I have been working side by side with the General assisting him every chance I get to win our war like we all truly earn. I went
on 6 recon missions, flew by the sharpshooter's school like that was nothing. I latter on graduated at the top of my class earning the Sharpshooter badge and
professionacy. I had a great start of a new life, but I will never forget the day I lost the people I loved the most. Sometimes when i wear my uniform I can feel
my fathers hands on my shoulder whispering "congratulations" into my ear. It is because of him that my life ended up how it was.

Backstory: ( Above )
How did you get in to the military: ( Above )
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: ( Above )

-----------------Out of Character Information----------------------------------

Timezone:
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years
How long have you been with HGN: 2 days
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Not that i use, but i do have Tony Montana
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, I love them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Military School and Traning in High School
Why should we accept you?: Because when it comes to roleplaying i get very into it and It will seem like i am really that person.
I do not break rules, I own my own clan and RP server so i know what roleplaying is about. And its all about the fun to have with
great people that enjoy RP like i do

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: yes
Do you have a working Microphone: yes

Szenti

In-Character Information

Full Name: Kateryna Iryna
Ethnicity: Ukranian
Height: 5"5
Weight: 158Lbs
Medical Conditions: Healthy
Backstory: Kate had a good life. She didn't really had any problems, she was good at the school, and then the High school, then the Academy. After she got out of the Academy, her Mother did die in a car crash accident... She didn't do anything for days, so his father had to do something. After a long talk she managed to survive it... After some hours, his father told her that he has to go far away for his job... At the night, when Kate was alone she was in her room, reading some books about the World War, when she suddenly heard a sound, like someone is broke-ing in... She did play baseball, and she had a nice baseball bat at her room. She did pick it up and check out what's happening. Down in the kitchen she did see a guy in black clothes, she knew, that was a bandit... He was climbing in the window, then Kate did run to the window and started hitting him with the Baseball bat, the bandit did fall out on the window... After it Kate wanted to call the police, but she noticed that the phone doesn't works... She was in trouble, and the phone wasn't working. Kate dropped her baseball bat, and ran outside of their house to check on the bandit... When she got there the bandit already run away... The next day, she got a call, finally the phone was working, She got a call by his Father's boss that his father is gone... She thought that everyone is ended here... Kate did drop the phone, running up into her room crying... Tomorrow she did go to the bus stop, and take a bus to somewhere... Well the bus did go to Ukraine.
How did you get in to the military: After losing everyone in her family, She didn't know what to do, so she did take a bus to Ukraine. At there she did meet with the Ukranian Military. She signed up, And she had to do a lot of trainings, Obstacle courses, Shooting ranges. Kate got some special trainings about hiding, becoming one with the forest, or the place where you are.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: She can run for a very long time, Kind, Respects superiors. Bad: Gets angry fast...
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Scout.

Timezone : GMT+01:00
How long have you been roleplaying : Around 2-3 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 4 Months
Is this your main character: No.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other Factions: Yes, Trader and Ecologist
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: With SHoC, CS, CoP.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yeah. I was in Military already, And I have much experience about Military.
Why should we accept you?: I have good RP experience, I'm active, And I like Military.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Once, Cause I propkilled Zarrick somehow.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yeah, 2.1.3 but i'm on an other server.
Do you have a working Microphone: No michrophone, Only webcam. But yes I can use it as michrophone.

Pawx

In-Character Information

Full Name: Martin 'Ghost' Creed

Ethnicity: French

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 180

Medical Conditions: Healthy and Fit

Backstory: Martin Creed, Born and raised in the poor parts of Europe. His parents had four children, Including Martin, Two were given away, having little money to take care of them all. He then grew up with his younger brother, Thomas, Usually skipping stones at the pond or adventuring together. They usually didn't get along with others, so they spend most of there time alone. When Martin started going to High School, He left hanging out with his brother, Focusing more on school, Being a A student. He started to get more Popular, making friends and continuing to do good in school. When he graduated and headed off to College. Before he left, he said good bye to his brother and parents, he also went to the pond one last time. When he came back, his house was in flames, His parents burned alive, And his brother no where to be seen. He blamed his brother, swearing revenge on him, He packed his bags, heading out, Leaving College behind. He heard rumors about the Zone, thinking maybe his brother went there, He then started to travel with other Stalkers, heading to the Zone. When half way there, they were spotted by The Military, Being fired at. The Stalkers ran at all sides, escaping, While Martin was injured, and taken into Ukraine Prison. They found good things about him, seeing his Stealth skills, They recruited him, Being a Ukraine Agent, To stop Stalkers from getting into the Zone.

His job was swell and smooth at first, then they started to grow uninterested in him, Turning against him. He ran for Miles, trying to escape, finally being Shot down by helicopter chainguns. He survived, slightly wounded, He crawled his way to a nearby tree, healing and treating his wounds. He then headed towards The Zone, Remembering about his brother. When he reached the Cordon, He thought of what to next, where will he find food, Where will he sleep? He heard about Duty recruiting, Joining Duty. His life in Duty was a tough one, being Controlled by a mad Experiment. After thinking of what his goals really are and hearing about the death of his brother, He then quit Duty. Will sitting at a nearby rock, He was attacked and captured by Monolith. They brainwashed him, turning him into one of them, but still, he had a rouge inside of him. One night, finding no use in Monolith anymore, he set out again, Finding what next for his life. He thought of joining The Military, Finding interest During his time in Monolith.  
How did you get in to the military:

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: Has high agility, Knowing the sport Freerunning Bad: Rogue-ish

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Scout

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying: Since I was seven.

How long have you been with HGN: 4-5 Months

Is this your main character: Yes

Do you have any alts:Yes

Are you in any other Factions: A few minor factions.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Both SOC and CS

Do you have any previous Military experience: I lead as a Captain in another RP server.

Why should we accept you?: Cause I am always active and a great RPer.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes, I don't Remember.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

accepted, i know your a capable member. Be on tonight, youll require a talk with the colonel.

Sniper3124

In-Character Information

Full Name:Vasiliv Korselev
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Ukraine)
Height: 6'1
Medical Conditions: None
Backstory: Born and raised in Kiev, Ukraine. Vasiliv, like numerous others was fascinated with the adventure and promise of riches hidden within the zone. Unfortunately only after he had left his home did he realize the harsh reality The Zone truly was. Even before his first night he was shot at by other Explorers and Vagrants apparently called "STALKERS" The only safety he saw within the zone was the zones controlled by the Ukrainian Military, he even saw Order, Respect, Power and Leadership something that had been missing in his childhood. He began doing work catered specifically to the Military. He became a quite successful military mercenary he did anything from disposing waste, to town watch, hoping one day to enlist within their ranks. During his time spent with the Military, Vasiliv got the opportunity to study many of the weapons within the zone, quickly picking up the knowledge to fix and modify weapons.Today is the day Vasiliv takes the plunge into the Military. He talked to the Colonel and handed in his polished application on his desk.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Medium build, slightly above average height, Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes. Since Vasiliv was introduced to the Zone he had a passion for weapons, he's studied the inner mechanics of most of the weapons he's come in contact with, one days he wants to become a Military weapons specialist or quartermaster. However Vasiliv has also been quite disconnected with his emotions after seeing all the horrors in the zone.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some RP of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): Quartermaster/Weapons Specialist

Timezone: Mountain time (-7)
How long have you been roleplaying: On Garrysmod, over 3 years
How long have you been with HGN: About a year
Do you have any alts: Yes
Are you in any other Factions: Used to be ecologist, but that flag is outdated
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: No
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, former military under Locke about 4-6 months ago?
Why should we accept you?: Because i have HGN military experience, and have been told that i am an excellent roleplayer.

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Other: I was a HGN Military Sergeant when Locke was the leader.
accepted, but im afraid your going to have to start at private.

Picto Wolf

Full Name:Tavis,John
Height: 5'7
Medical Conditions: Healthy and Strong
Backstory: he was raised in London with his mum struggling to look after him so he decided he would learn how to cook and raise himself.At the age of 15 his and his mum had some money to go on a holiday but in the leaflet it looked nice,we got there, dead bodies laying all around him.they did not have any money to get back out of this terrifying place.so they found wood and made a shelter.a couple of weeks later his mum went to find some food. He was sitting there for four hours then he noticed she had not come back. fearing the worst he went out to look for his mother.He stool still.face shocked.she was dead and he was stuck.

by the time he turn 16 he had found other way of surviving instead of killing and being as low as the people who killed his mother.in that year he found how to find food from  dead animals,to make new shelter and how to blend in so he could hide if he needed to. after all of this he is determined to make it out of here alive or help in anyway to make this a better place.as soon as he hit 19 he soon found out that he did not have much chance of finding any help.he saw people but they had guns he did not know what to do.his mother always said stay away form everyone and trust no one.

How did you get in to the military: They were recruiting and i went along.

Describe your character: able to blend in,good shot

Profession: i would be happy with anything and work my way up.

Timezone:GMT
How long have you been roleplaying:About 2 years now
How long have you been with HGN:about a month happy a found it
Is this your main character:yes
Do you have any alts:no
Are you in any other Factions:no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:ye Stalker clear skys
Do you have any previous Military experience:no i have not
Why should we accept you?:because i am good at rp can take orders and will try my best

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:no
Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

Do you have Ventrillo:no
Do you have a working Microphone:yes
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

GenX

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Zane Chekov

Ethnicity: Ukrainian

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160 lbs.

Medical Conditions: Agile and light.

Zane Chekov lived a life of military. His father was a sniper for the military and his mother a medic. At the age of 8 his parents sent him off to military school for training in hopes that he would follow in their footsteps. At the age of 16, mind you he was in Ukraine, hears his parents went into an area called The Zone. Zane had never heard of the term before and asked around for information about it, to his demise he found nothing of it. 3 weeks later when all hope seemed lost, Zane came across a man who didn't seem from around the area. He asked the man, "Sir who are you?" the man replied "I am a colonel of the Ukrainian military, and whom might you be?" Zane was confused and said "My name is Zane Chekov and my parents went to work in some sort of place called The Zone, I have been asking around for answers, but nobody knows a thing about it. "The Zone....wait a minute, were your parents Lance and Melinda?" Zane seemed astonished that this man knew who his parents were, he pressed the man for answers "How do you know my parents?!" He asked the colonel. The colonels tone suddenly became shallower and more sensitive, the colonel replied "They were good soldiers they were, best set I've seen." Zane's tone also became sensitive "You mean?..." "Yes son, your parents were killed by a ravenous monster known as a bloodsucker." replied the colonel. "I'll give you more info on them once you are informed about The Zone." So for the next 5 months the colonel began informing Zane about The Zone and its history.
    Zane realized that he wanted to do was follow in his parent's footsteps. He asked the colonel about combat training and the colonel obliged and spent the next few months teaching him how to shoot a gun and aim it properly and use combat knives. Then he asked the colonel a question "What I really wanted was to carry along in sniper combat training like my dad." The colonel eyed him and said, "Well you got the body of your dad so lets give it a try." The colonel then proceeded to teach Zane how to use sniper rifles, mount a scope, zoom in, get a precise kill, and all other basics. Zane then proceeded to wonder if he could get into the military thought to himself "If my parents died by bloodsuckers then I want to be the one who kills them." So he asked the colonel and the colonel said "You've received proper combat training for all the pre-requisites for a well-trained sniper. I believe you would make an excellent one and carry on in your father's footsteps rather well. The colonel and Zane left the camp 1 year later and had begun the journey into The Zone.

How did you get in to the military: Through extensive combat and sniper training.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Has above-average vision and stealthy, bad at close combat and has a bit of a short temper.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Role play of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): Sniper, because I have been told by everyone that I was a great sniper.

Timezone: GMT -6

How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years.

How long have you been with HGN: 6 months..took a break..now about a week.

Is this your main character: Yes.

Do you have any alts: No.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I own both of em. :)

Do you have any previous Military experience:My dad was in the air force and my grandpa fought in WW2.

Why should we accept you?: I have both S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and know what each faction is and does and am a great Role-player...or so as I've been told.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrillo: I can get it.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

Pending - See me in-game as a recruit.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Bosp

In-Character Information

Full Name: Micaliov Seilski

Ethnicity: Caucasian, Ukrainian.

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200 lbs

Medical Conditions:
Psychological state: Green, minor obsessive compulsive disorder.
Physical state: Throughout childhood, dealt with migraine headaches as well as asthma symptoms as a child until the age of five.  
Overall report: Vital.

Backstory:
[This isn't a back-story, but a story explaining a bit about his life.]
The man looked over his briefcase, closing his eyes slightly and crooking his head, the whirring of the subway track ahead and the usual noises of women and men speaking, Monday morning was shit. He rubbed his beard, slightly nodding as he looked at the watch.

Two o'clock.

The man rubbed his tie, sighing again, looking over the propaganda poster. His life was shit, his mother died when he was born, his father was a drunk, his brother ran off with some girl, and he was left to fend for himself for four years after high school. Twenty five already. He looked over the clock again, then back at the poster.

"Fuck it."

He said it so loudly he heard gasps.

The train stopped, the wrong station, not his, but he knew where he was going. The recruitment station. He rubbed his goatee, opening his briefcase and ripping each paper up slowly. He finally departed after twenty minutes of fondling with the papers in the case. He rubbed his temples, looking at the watch as he began running up the staircase to the entrance of the subway. He didn't care what time it was, he just wanted out, a new life. He actually began jogging at the recruitment station, as if it were a fountain of water in the middle of a desert.

Two days.

The hair fell to the floor, the barber roughly jagging the razor across Micah's head. His head being pinched now and then due to bad alignment. His head was half bald, he smiled slightly, his old life was over.

One year.

He lifted the cigar from his mouth, exhaling the smoke, fumes bursting in every direction. "How the fuck did I end up here... next to a sign that says "ОСТОРОЖНО!» He said to himself, the guard next to him sleeping in a chair. The incident happened, and he was stuck guarding some outpost in the middle of the Zone. The stocky bulk of the boots squished down on the mud as he stepped over to the road, a military jeep, stopping for a purpose. A man in an officer uniform stepped out, along with a burly man armed with an AK74. "Micah, I have been awaiting this moment." The officer smiled, quickly running up to him. "I would like to offer you something... not to speak of. Come, come, I will speak further in the vehicle." The officer lead Micah to the truck, in the back several soldiers coughing, smoking, or slumping down. The officer climbed into the back with them. "I have a proposition for you all." The officer said, looking over them. "We require more soldiers within the inner Zone section near Chernobyl, and I am not asking of this. You all are counted on for your reconnaissance skills and such, so, I am asking of you to do one objective. I want you to scout out the area, report any settlements." Most of the soldiers nodded slightly, some not even caring. "You are being deployed as soon as we reached the location, good luck." The officer quickly jumped out of the vehicle, climbing into the front with the driver. "Looks as if we shall be together for a bit, ehh?" A man said, the truck puttering. It dulled any sounds. The journey began into the notorious Zone.

How did you get in to the military: Like a lot of Ukrainian military soldiers, he was pulled in by propaganda and urge by his current state of life.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's the type of guy that's got a good attitude and very energetic when he's in a good mood, but insanely mad when he does get in a bad mood. He's agile, and a bit burly at the same time. He has a small goatee, several scars on his face, and usually smokes a cigar, usually wearing some type of pair of track pants.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Reconnaissance.

Country: North America, USA, more specifically Massachusetts.

Timezone: EST

How long have you been roleplaying: Ever since the mod The Specialists came out for Half Life, which was awhile back.

How long have you been with HGN: Not so long, but the military seems as though it fits my type skills, if not, I will hone them to the highest potential possible for this position.

Is this your main character: I hope to be dedicated to the faction, so, if accepted, of course.

Do you have any alts: I'm sure that alt means alternate characters, correct me if I'm wrong, so yes, of course.

Are you in any other Factions: No, I've recently joined HGN.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Of course, Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl.

Do you have any previous Military experience: No, but I'm planning on getting into the police force which involves a bit of studying.

Why should we accept you?: I've role-played for years and have the skills required for such a position, I'll be dedicated, and very serious about this position. In the future I hope to still be in this faction, and I hope to help it as much as I can.

Have you ever been banned? If so why: Never, not on any server for the past year or so.

Do you have Ventrillo: Negative.

Do you have a working Microphone: Nein.

Accepted - Nice application, ask for flags in-game from an administator.
"Shat' up or I will cutchoo'."
-Bosporous Seilski

Griffen

In-Character Information

Full Name: Dimitri Petrenko
Ethnicity: Russian
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 179 Pounds
Medical Conditions: None

Dimitri entered the world in small town in Ukraine, up north. During his childhood as a toddler and child, he was very energetic,
and liked to beat around things. As he grew up and was home schooled by his mothers friend, As he grew up he got involved in bad things, Like drugs, He was even wasting his money on prostitutes, but when his father found out about all this..  his father was enraged that his son would go near things like this. One day, His father had enough. His dad sent him right to a
Military Diciplinary camp far to the southern part of Ukraine.

In the camp, Dimitri was worked like a slave. He was put through tough and hard obstacle courses, he had role call every sunday to make sure he was kept intact with his equipment and clothing. After a full year of harsh, and tough work, Dimitri turned into a new person. He was polite, he listened attentively to his superiors and peers. Months went by of continueous work at the camp, and after the second year,
His father drove to the camp unexpectedly, and walked up to his son and said, "I have heard nothing but good things about you son, you're coming home.", Years later when Dimitri grew older and into a young adult he enlisted into the Ukrainian Military. This story is to be continued.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Dimitri is a polite, respectful man when he is in a good mood. If you get him angry, You will be on a fast train to hell. In other words, he gets fired up.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): As in the backstory, His profession is a Military Recruit as he enlisted about ten years after he returned to his parents home, and at 27 enlisted as a Recruit in the Ukrainian Military.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been roleplaying: About three years inside and outside of Garry's mod.
How long have you been with HGN: About a month or more.
Is this your main character: Yes, it is.
Do you have any alts: Yes, one Loner and a Trader.
Are you in any other Factions: Traders Union.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Both I have played through them and finished them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, I always play military video games and I like to play tactical ones like Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, and the Splinter Cell series.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am a good roleplayer, I enjoy to roleplay and get into new factions, and I am always happy to work with Radek :D, and I will not mess around or fuck up and if I do then I fucked up.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: I have been kicked when I crashed once before, other than that nothing I recall.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: I have never been banned yet after I got back from about 8-9 months of time away.

Do you have Ventrillo: I can download it, but if it isint required im not in the mood to put more crap on my PC.
Do you have a working Microphone: My father threw away all the microphones in his draw, and one of the headsets had a working microphone. Sorry about that, I will try to get one soon.

If you need my Steam ID, here it is; # 39 "|HGN|Griffen" STEAM_0:1:10646772 09:09 104 0 active

Pending -  Some grammatical errors and the story was way too short. Come talk to me in-game as a recruit. You don't get flags yet.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Punisher270

*You Have Received a Crupeld Letter*

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:Alex Kobach
Ethnicity:White
Height:6'2
Weight:220Lbs
Medical Conditions:Good
Backstory: Alex Kobach Is My Name i Go By SCOPE. I am a local of Chernobyl by Birth. My Father worked in the powerplant and my mother was a seamstress. When i was 17 they raised enuff money to send me to collage in the United states.Wile i was in the U.S.A I studied engineering.I got a degree and was  planing on going back to the motherland intill the eplosion. I promised myself from that point on i would return to  Chernobyl and serve the motherland in the military as a combat engineer. I Have dreams  of my family often.I Rember every minute of  the day of the exsplosion. I often dream about my father takeing me to his job and  showing me what he does as an engineer. Then i decided im going to follow my father in his profession. I can only imagin what my parents are thinking of me right now, walking around in the zone with nothing to protect me but my  knowlage and skills of survival. Im Sending this ledder to you Commander of the Military to Allowme to join your ranks and fight for my country and life out my  father poffesion in the place he lived.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He is good with building, demolishing, sneaking around, following orders  and shooting
Profession: i got into my proffesion by my father he was a egineer and i wanted to follow in his footsteps. my profession can be made into a mlitary engineer  that creates outpost and headcouter or  combat engineering to raid other factions.

Timezone:east
How long have you been roleplaying:a year off and on
How long have you been with HGN:a year
Is this your main character:yes
Do you have any alts:not yet
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:I own S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky
Do you have any previous Military experience:I was in the  Navy sea cadets
Why should we accept you?:im a good follower leder and  a good guy to hang with i follow rules and  enforce them when possible.

Do you have Ventrillo:yes
Do you have a working Microphone:yes

Pending - Some grammatical errors but I'm sure that you'll get accepted once I see some of your RP in-game. Nice proffession originality.

someone247

Full Name:vlad ruskovoloshin
Ethnicity:white
Height:5 7
Weight:180
Medical Conditions: healthy
How did you get in to the military:He was raised and born in Russia. He went to school did sports. He got bored of living there were nothing ever happened so he decided to go to the zone and live a life of action and excitement. So he parted with his friends in family and was off.  But when he got there it wasn't what he expected. It was brutal there he was constantly mugged by bandits and attacked by monsters he had never heard of.
One day he was walking in the forest when a group of bandits came up. they asked him for his money and he got tired of saying yes he would fight back. And so he did, he got shot once but was able do defeat them. He became good it weapons and fought back when he needed to.

How did you get in to the military: A group of Military people saw him fight of a group of bandits. He was a good fighter and they needed someone to do there dirty work. They approached him carefully  and asked him to apply.He proved to them that he was  worthy to join there faction by doing numerous missions.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: He will soot anyone that shoots at him. Bad: Will go for revenge if needed and wont stop no matter what. But usually succeeds. He is mart at point and stupid at others. good at sniping.
Profession: Happy with anything as long as i get payed.

Timezone: nited states pacific
How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year
How long have you been with HGN: 7 days a most and liking it
Is this your main character: yes
Do you have any alts:no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Clear sky, Shadow of Chernobyl with mods and without, and the Russian version of Call of Pryprat.
Do you have any previous Military experience:no
Why should we accept you?:because i am good at killing who you ask and who yo need me to.

Do you have Ventrillo:no
Do you have a working Microphone:no

Denied - There were grammatical errors and if that was the only thing it'd be okay but the story didn't make sense and was a bit too short. The Military doesn't hire STALKER's to join the actual Military itself, but more as mercenaries and the like.

Dragon

In-Character Information

Full Name: Xavier Taylor Shepherd
Weight: 213lbs
Medical Conditions: None.
Backstory: Xavier Taylor Shepherd, Former Territorial Army Corporal, Corpsman.
When I was sent home, I instead moved to Ukraine, by then I had forgotten about signing up to the territorial army office whilst still in Afghanistan, this caused problems.
Because I had forgotten of my original intent, I offered to transfer myself over to the Ukrainian army, so the TA didn't have to waste funds on giving transport to me.
Both sides accepted, I was now enlisted in the Ukrainian military.

Id say about, 2 months passed before I heard about the zone.
I was still in training for a medical course for the Ukrainian military at the time I recall.
Anyway, it didn't take long for me to report to my superiors about the zone.
Something immediately told me they were not happy, I think they want to be discreet about the zone.
Anyway, so they put me on a list, and so I hear, I'm going to be transferred to the position.
I wonder why they are so discreet about it in the first place, it can't be that bad, can it?

How did you get in to the military: Due to issues with the Territorial Army of England, I was transferred to the Ukrainian army to continue my service, although with a reset rank.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He is patient, good with a knife and is athletic, problems are, he is only athletic because he is weak, He is also prone to basic accidents (Cutting self with knife, tripping over .ect)
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): He is a skilled corpsman (Medic).
Example of Roleplay-

*A dead soldier is rushed into the mobile medical tent, and placed on the bed*
*Xavier turns around from tending to a wounded soldier.*
*The soldier that brought the body in motions for Xavier to come over*
Xavier: Hey, Dimitri, come tend to this soldier, the Sergeant needs me.
Dimitri: On it.
*Xavier rushes over to the Sgt. and asks of the situation.*
Sgt: This unit has suffered injuries, and has passed out from bleeding, he appears to have no pulse.
Xavier: Alright, I know what to do here, he will be out of here in approximately 30 minutes.
Sgt: Copy.
*The Sgt. goes out of the tent to tend to some business of his.
*Xavier rushes over to the cabinet, and gets out a cloth, some disinfectant, water blood packs and bandages.
*Xavier runs back to the soldier, setting them down on the table besides him, he looks for the soldiers dogtag.
Blood type: B.
*Xavier opens the bloodpack box, and takes out afew Bloodtype B packs.
*Xavier grabs a cloth, and clears the area of the wound.
*Xavier grabs another cloth, putting the disinfectant on it, and slowly and steadily clears the wound of any possible infection.
*Xavier gets out a bandage, and opens it up, before placing a section of it on the intact skin above the wounds the wounds.
*Xavier begins to wind the bandage around, until the wound is covered, before he cuts it and sticks it down with medical tape.
*Xavier walks over to the cabinet, and wheels out the defibrillator.
*Xavier rolls it over to the soldier, and turns it on.
*Xavier lets it charge up, before that he makes an open space on the soldiers chest, where he can put the paddles.
*A beep indicates the defib is charged*
*Xavier picks up the paddles and places it on the soldiers chest.
Xavier: 3, 2, 1..
*CLEAR*
*A thump is heard, as the soldiers chest rises up.*
*BEEP*
Xavier: 3, 2, 1...
*CLEAR*
*Another thump is heard, before 2 loud coughs from the soldier.*
*Xavier hooks up the paddles back onto the unit, before rolling it away.
Xavier: Stay still, take some time to rest whilst I just do this, you lost alot of blood from those wounds..
*Xavier gets out a syringe, and fills it with the bloodtype B blood, and clears a spot on the soldiers arm.
*Xavier looks for a vein, and quickly identifies one.
Xavier: Be strong..
*Xavier puts the syringe in, and injects the blood into the soldier.

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 3 months now i think.
Is this your main character: No.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other Factions: Apart from my small organization, no.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All but CoP.
Do you have any previous Military experience: No.
Why should we accept you?: Im a good roleplayer who plays by the rules, I acknowledge that one can not always win, in roleplay or in forum, for example this application.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

Accepted - Well done old lad, here's your crumpets.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Aviator

In-Character Information

Full Name:
Andrei Timofy

Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian

Height:
6'7''

Weight:
184 pounds

Medical Conditions:
None

Backstory:
Andrei was raised by his father, an experienced Ukrainian military corporal. Growing up, his life was filled with discipline, orders, and stuff of the like. After being convinced to do so at the age of 26 by his father and after much thought, he joined the Ukrainian armed forces. He was already experienced with training his father had given him, and was in excellent physical condition. He flew past other recruits during training, excelled them even. After being extensively trained, he was an official part of the Ukrainian military reserve.
He returned to his father, informing him of his accomplishment, and was given much respect by him. He remained in the reserve for two years. Finally, at age 29, he was called to action. The Zone needed more men- and he never wanted to serve his country more than ever by fighting against the Zone. Briefed at the local military base, he and several other men were suited up, prepared for the Zone, armed, and sent in a helicopter to the local outpost. It was time for him to prove himself to himself and to his country, as well as his father.

How did you get in to the military?:
Read my backstory over, I included it there if you already haven't figured that out.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Andrei takes most of everything that happens around him seriously, and gets into disputes amongst other people when being joked with or harassed jokingly. He is not the joking type. Andrei is very quiet and keeps to himself, and never gets to personal with anyone other than very close friends and family. He has OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder), therefore he is obsessed with perfection and keeping things nice and clean, polished and looking like new, keeping things in perfect order, stuff like that. Andrei has good judgment- he won't shoot someone for insulting/humiliating him, but he won't give them a rough time/argument about it for doing so. Andrei never acts 'hard' or tough, he knows his place in the world and even if promoted he won't change. He shows respect to any and everyone if they've earned it from him, excluding his military superiors, they have his unbridled and full respect from the beginning, they do not have to earn it.

Profession:
After much raids and operations as a military private, and as a decently experienced Zone military unit, he was trusted with either deciding to remain a standard infantryman, or to choose something else. He considered his options: Marksman, heavy, support, or medic. He decided to choose support, having much experience with explosives and close-range weaponry. After being tested on a few drills, he was ready. He was equipped and sent into a bandit camp raid that was nearby the station.
*Andrei stands at the outskirts of the camp, hiding in the shadows with the rest of his group, observing the bandits as they rest. They are completely off-guard.
*The leader uses hand signals to signify that it's time to move in, the squad follows orders.
*The squad moves in, silently and discretely, taking cover and shifting closer and closer to the camp.
*Six armed men occupy the camp, two of which are asleep, two conversing and eating off-guardedly, and two watching guard at the opposite end of the camp. They are all not armed very well; and the five-man raiding squad out-arms them.
*The squad leader uses hand gestures and nodding to signify to get ready, as he is about to signal Andrei to throw in a concussion grenade.
*The rest of his squad and Andrei nod, preparing themselves.
*Andrei quickly throws a concussion grenade (A flashbang, if you don't already know yet.) into the middle of the camp. The two guards turn at the sound of metal colliding with a hunk of scrap metal, but are blinded and stunned quickly along with everyone else in the camp. The sleeping men awake. One of the sleeping men quickly draws his arm and stands up, spraying in the direction of the group.
*Andrei moves in from behind them, his shotgun locked and loaded. He walks up behind the blinded bandit guards and fires two slug rounds into them, killing the first one, and grazing the other. He twists around and draws his arm, Andrei hides behind an old car. He peeks at the fighting briefly and notes the location of the bandit shooting at him, and shoots at him again, this time the slug hitting him at the base of his neck, decapitating him instantly. His corpse falls to the ground.
*He shoots the two wounded bandits in the chest and in the back, neither of them seeing or expecting him. The rest of his squad has already eliminated the two once-sleeping men, and had all given each other the all clear after searching the area for anyone else. The military group gathers the arms and ammunition and throws it all into the fire before leaving and returning to their checkpoint.
Andrei shakes his head, "What a waste." loading four slug rounds into his shotgun.

Out-of-Character Information

America

Timezone:
GMT -4

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Since late 2007, when I became obsessed with Garry's Mod serious RP.

How long have you been with HGN?:
Almost a month now, I've been RPing on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP in and out, playing on HGN's CS:S and TF2 servers occasionally. I've just recently joined the HGN forums.

Is this your main character?:
No.

Do you have any alts?:
Yes.

Are you in any other Factions?:
No.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
I have completed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, I own it, I have thoroughly explored and played through it, and I understand it's storyline well. I also own S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky also, and have completed it also.

Do you have any previous Military experience?:
No.

Why should we accept you?:
I'm an experienced, fun, active RPer that understands the rules of the Ukrainian Military and the rules of HGN and it's servers. I follow orders well and follow them when given. I am capable of not being the center of attention in a group while RPing. I can bring long and engaging passive RP segments to the Military faction. I am a very serious RPer and I use proper grammar on a constant basis. I know that I should S2M in firefights, and only S2K when being STK'd first. I occasionally let the other man win in a firefight, especially if they have an advantage over me (E.G. better armor, more people, better weapons, training...), I don't RDM, and I don't abuse whitelists or flags when given one. I love the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and I think that if I am accepted into the Military you will not regret doing so.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
No.

Have you ever been banned? If so why:
No.

Do you have Ventrilo:
No.

Do you have a working Microphone:
No.

Pending - Military doesn't allow STALKER's to join the actual Military ranks. Fix your introduction into the and come see me in-game.

OBrian

Withdrawn

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Assassinator

There is a suggestion thread for all your suggesting needs. Only applications are allowed in this thread.

Sharpshooter

In-charactor information

Full Name: Aleksander Borysko

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Nationality: Ukranian

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 192lbs

Medical Conditions: None, Healthy

Backstory:
When aleksander was you he always dreamed that he would be in the military like his grandfather and father. Unfortunatly his father died in combat against the nazi's in WW2. this inspired aleksander to being the military to make his father and grandfather proud.
When aleksander was young he knew this is what he wanted to do so he signed up to cadets with his twin brother Vasly, in camp they learned the basic survial skills and how to use basic combat weapons... this gave Aleksander the basic skills on becoming a Soldier for Ukraine.
Aleksander also went on diffrent cources to give himself a better chance to get on the frontline. he took a course in 1st level medical skills.

(Some of the weapons aleksander learned to use in cadets where many diffrent SMG's for example MP5's UMP45's and MAC10's for primary weapons. for secondary he was only trained to use the MAKAROV)

Information about Aleksanders family:
Aleksander's gandfather faught in many wars and he was a pilot, this was one of the main reasons Aleksander wanted to become part of the milatary, he loved to fly planes because he was good at flying. and his father was a soldier and was very skilled at aiming with any weapon. it was if it came natural to Aleksander's father. so hopfuly it will show in Aleksander.

Out of Character information:

Name: Dan Brown

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been Role-playing for? I have been Role-playing rome many months now
but S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP only a few weeks.

Is this your main Character? Yes

Do you have any alts? No

Are you in any other Factions? No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Games: Yes (I own S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl)

Do you have any previous military experience?: Yes my grandfather was in the militay and was a pilot for many aircraft.

Why should we accept you? I should be accpeted because i follow all the rules and i am a great team player and respect everyone, i also know lots about the militay and what is involved.

Have you ever been Kicked before? No

Have you ever been Banned before: No

Additional Information:

Do you have Ventrillo?: Yes ( I also have Skype and Teamspeak 2)

Do you have a Working Microphone?: Yes

Pending - See me in-game.

itzmillerrr

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexi Makarov

Weight: 210

Medical Conditions: Diabetes

Backstory: Born and raised in Aleksandrov, Russia with parents Petrov(father)and Agneska(mother) in a war-torn city. Before the war started, he was happy with his life. His parents loved him, he had a sibling so he can play with her. Life was good for Alexi, until the war started. Alexi was seperated from his mother and father at the age of 4 with his sister Alena. Alexi and Alena migrated from city to city searching for a home. As they grew older, they have gotten stronger and stronger. At the ages of 21(Alexi) and 26(Alena), Alexi decided to join the russian army, while Alena took refuge with their grandparents. He fought hard in the heat of battle until he got initiated into the legendary group, called the 'Spetznaz.' He worked like hell to get to where he was now. He had power, respect and loyalty. He was a man among boys. He was a part of the organization for two years until the devistating nuclear accident in Chernobyl happened. He had gone to check if his sister was still there, let alone still alive when he got there, no one was to be found. He has no clue where his parens, grandparents or his sister is. He wondered if they were still alive. With the army experience and determination, Alexi plans to find his family.

How did you get in to the military: Just like above, he needed a structured foundation because he has no parents.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Alexi is a very open-minded person. He doesn't judge people based on their race. He is very atheletic. He is very hot-headed sometimes and tends to take out his anger on someone else.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Alexi's profession is soldier, in more detailed explaination, he is a very good negotiator and an expert in rifles. Very good at 'getting the truth' out of people.

Timezone: CST

How long have you been roleplaying: Aprox. 3 years.

How long have you been with HGN: I have been playing on the server for about a week or so.

Are you in any other Factions: I was in 'Black Rain' but I resigned.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Do you have any previous Military experience: I was a part of the Russian army for a year and after that, was initiated into the Spetznaz 2 years ago.

Why should we accept you?: I never disrespect anyone, I love to roleplay and I think that the Military will be a nice place to meet new friends and have a good time. I promise to follow the rules and play with passion.

Do you have a working Microphone: I will in 2 days!!

Pending/Denied - You cannot join any Military with diabetes, also, how do you get into the Ukraine Military from Russia?

get at me.

Lumker

In-Character Information

Full Name: Basil Mark
Ethnicity: White (English)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 155
Medical Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Near-sighted
Backstory: As a child, he got a job as a paper boy.  At first, his youthful strength helped him through the job easily.  But as he got older, he needed more money than what he was making, he never could keep up with his spendings, and his parents could hardly afford him as well.  When he turned 18, he read from an article that several private companies were hiring workers for a Chernobyl clean-up project.  He decided to send in an application, and he scored the job as a toll booth guard.

But, things changed quickly, and for the worse.  After the 2006 second Chernobyl explosion, he got away with minor injuries after barely making it into a small bunker.  Half of the people he worked with were instantly killed.  He lost his job, this is because shortly afterwards the military completely took control of the situation.  Basil had to move to an apartment in Kiev in order to escape the disaster.  After a few months, he decided it would be best to just apply for the Ukrainian military to help attempt to control the situation that was slowly becoming further unstable as Loners and Bandits were moving in, stealing artifacts from the zone for their own personal gain.
How did you get in to the military: Former toll booth guard,
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's smart, he is in-shape, but has bad vision, as well as trouble with his high blood pressure, in which he needs to take his medication every so often or he may pass out.
Profession: Toll Booth guard, Part-time Patrol, excellent with rifles and shotguns.

Timezone: PST
How long have you been roleplaying: I would say I have since 2006-2007
How long have you been with HGN: I used to play in 2008 and early 2009, but my old computer had harddrive issues and I could no longer play PC games, until this recent computer.  (Yaaaay)
Is this your main character: Not yet, but I could make him my main character.
Do you have any alts: Daniel Dale
Are you in any other Factions: I used to have a character that was a Military-Mercenary a while back, but I guess he got deleted...?
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, both SoC and CS
Do you have any previous Military experience: Quite a few days of gameplay as a Military-Mercenary a while back
Why should we accept you?: I roleplay with others well, and I would like to help balance out the fact that freedom is kinda conquering the server.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Nope.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope.

Do you have Ventrillo: I can download it.
Do you have a working Microphone: I don't have the available funds as of now, but i could in the future purchase one.

Recommendations: From Rebel for a sharpshooter position (IC: David Rouiee)

Pending- Great application, I wish every applicant had grammar like you. Anyways, if you have high blood pressure and you have to take medications, not sure how that'd work out on the field, talk to me in-game. Don't worry about pending, it's just I like to dicuss disqualifying conditions first.

scoutking

In-Character Information

Full Name:Vlad Tex
Ethnicity:Russian
Height:6feet
Weight:140
Medical Conditions:Great/athletic
Backstory: Vlad Was born in Moscow in 1990. His mother died during birth.
He grew up in a relatively rough area of russia with his drunk father. He always stay out of trouble, well he never really got caught, he was too smart to get caught by the law if he was doing something illegal, some say the best soldier is the best trouble maker. He joined the military when he was only 17 years old.

During his training, he over heard a office complaining about his friend being posted in a area called "the zone". Vlad was intrigued by "the zone" he always felt a sure real connection to the Chernobyl incident. The zone sounded too good to be true, vlad was always obsessed with ideas or stories of a no mans land. He requested to be posted in "The Zone", his skills matched what was needed in the zone. Stealth, and a Sharp Shooter.

How did you get in to the military:  He Joined when he was 17, he always wanted to fight for his country, some say he just wanted to fight for the fun of fighting/
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: hes a good sharp shooter, but he always ends up in the heat of a situation. His positive side, IE sharp shooter, always helps him out of situation that his bad side gets him in.

Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the occasion profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): Hes a sharp shooter, and when he was a boy he would always sneak up on his father, he took up the skill of stealth and climbing.

Timezone:central time zone, IE texas
How long have you been roleplaying: 4-5 years, been rping since 9.0 WAY BACK before any scripts existed for rp or any rules, even before the word RDM even existed.
How long have you been with HGN: I just got into the stalker RP game
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:Who dosn't/yes, but i don't use them
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: SOC and CS
Do you have any previous Military experience:not in real life, but im a major fan of simulations IE arma, flash point, project reality.
Why should we accept you?: Ive roleplayed for along time, I have a good background, I plan to be always on, I LOVE I mean LOVE the game and story, and LOVE, i mean REALLY LOVE role playing military situations

Do you have Ventrillo:yes
Do you have a working Microphone:yes, but horrible quality.

Pending - Good applicaiton, although your character would be about 32 since the game takes place around 20011 or so. See me in-game.

marked-one

NOTE: THIS IS BRITISH THE LEETEST APPLICATION NOT MINE. I AM POSTING IT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFILCULTIES WITH HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT.  

In-Character Information

Full Name:  Holing  Gonad
Height: 6.8 Feet
Weight: 143
Medical Conditions: Had ADD as a child.
Back story: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Holing came from a little town I'n Ukraine. His mother commit  suicide when he was age 9. His father was in  the military for Ukraine too.  His father was a retired Major.While Holing  was a little child we was inspired by what his dad did for the military.

When he was a Teen , he spent most of his time Skeet shooting, Working out,
learning what he would do for the military. He knows  all the command  signals  

How did you get in to the military:  He was picked for his  knowledge of the military and His  Specialty  for shooting.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's very nice but  when he's mad do tend to not listen to his elders.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): He was in the National Olympics for skeet shooting . He won the Silver  award.

Time zone: Eastern
How long have you been role-playing: About 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: about 10 months.
Do you have any alts: No  
Are you in any other Factions: Nope
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I have played CS and SoC.
Do you have any previous Military experience: No but  My dad is a  major in the Air force  and I learn al lot of stuff from him
Why should we accept you?: I'm a good Rper  I'm very active for factions

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:  Yes but I don't remember why.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Never

Do you have Ventrillo: No
Do you have a working Microphone: No

Pending - Backstory was too short, revise it in another post and I'll check it again.

marked-one

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:Sergiy Gorbachov
Height:6'2
Weight:150 lbs
Medical Conditions: Well/Physically Fit
Backstory: Sergiy was born in Odesa in 1981.  His family was neither rich nor poor. His family had a military history.  Every first born male joined the military. As soon as they met the requirements they were to join to the military. So, after Sergiy finished his education,under the pressure of his father, he enlisted in the Ukrainian Army.  He made it through basic training graduating as a standard rifleman. He was sent to a small airfield to help maintain security.

After one year of being in the military he decided that he was not really doing anything that was important.  He heard rumors of "The Zone" and the "105 Division Black Fire", he has seen other men be sent there.  One day a group of officers came to his unit asking for volunteers to fill out applications for the "105 Division Black Fire."  He filled out an application and is currently waiting his verdict.

How did you get in to the military: I enlistedwhen I was 21,under the pressure of his Father to carry on the family tradition.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He's honest, intelligent and physically fit. Although, he has a short temper and holds grudges.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):He's was originally going to work for his fathers logging company,but due to his family's tradition he joined the ukrainian military.

Timezone:East Coast

How long have you been roleplaying:2 years
How long have you been with HGN:Since July of 2009
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:Not really,I have expierenced all other factions and do not wish to pursue them.
Are you in any other Factions:Donator Factions and the Traders Union
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:Shadow of chernobyl and Clear sky
Do you have any previous Military experience: ROTC
Why should we accept you?:Well, I'm an expierenced roleplayer and am really active.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Not to my knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No I have not been banned before.

Do you have Ventrillo:Yes, but it is messed up, I cannot switch channels manually.
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes

Other: My Steam Friends name is
[5868]|Pvt|John Youth<3|HGN|душ

Pending - Application was kind of short, don't worry about pending, just want to roleplay with your character in-game.

itzmillerrr

Sorry Assassinator for the confusion. Here is my revised application.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexi Rorkov

Weight: 210

Medical Conditions: None to knowledge

Backstory: Born and raised in Odessa, Ukraine with parents Petrov(father)and Agneska(mother). They decided to move due to their incapabilty to pay rent so they took refuge in a war-torn city. Before they moved, Alexi was happy with his life. His parents loved him, he had a sibling so he can play with her. Life was good for Alexi, until the war started. Alexi was seperated from his mother and father at the age of 4 with his sister Alena. Alexi and Alena migrated from city to city searching for a home. As they grew older, they have gotten stronger and stronger. At the ages of 21(Alexi) and 26(Alena), Alexi decided to join the Ukrainian army, while Alena took refuge with their grandparents in Chernobyl. He fought hard in the heat of battle and worked his way up through the ranks. He worked like hell to get to where he was now. He had power, respect and loyalty. He was a man among boys. He was a part of the organization for four years until the devistating nuclear accident in Chernobyl happened. He had gone to check if his sister was still there, let alone still alive when he got there, no one was to be found. He has no clue where his parens, grandparents or his sister is. He wondered if they were still alive. With the army experience and determination, Alexi plans to find his family.

How did you get in to the military: Just like above, he needed a structured foundation because he has no parents.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Alexi is a very open-minded person. He doesn't judge people based on their race. He is very atheletic. He is very hot-headed sometimes and tends to take out his anger on someone else.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Alexi's profession is soldier, in more detailed explaination, he is a very good negotiator and an expert in rifles. Very good at 'getting the truth' out of people.

Timezone: CST

How long have you been roleplaying: Aprox. 3 years.

How long have you been with HGN: I have been playing on the server for about a week or so.

Are you in any other Factions: I was in 'Black Rain' but I resigned.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Do you have any previous Military experience: I was a part of the Ukrainian army for two years and after that, was initiated into the Spetznaz 2 after that.

Why should we accept you?: I never disrespect anyone, I love to roleplay and I think that the Military will be a nice place to meet new friends and have a good time. I promise to follow the rules and play with passion.

Do you have a working Microphone: I will in 2 days!!

Accepted as Soldier - Great applicaiton, I wanna see this kind of work in-game. You can get flags, just ask an admin.

get at me.