Started by Radek, 24-11-2009

Mapstone

In-Character Information

Full Name: Roslov Slavenski.
Ethnicity: Caucassion.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 136 Lb.
Medical Conditions: Healthy.
Backstory: Roslov Slavenski was born in Moscow Russia. As he was growing up in Moscow he had a great love for his country after living in the capital. That is why by the age of 15 he was completely sold into joining the Russian Army. He also had a thing for helping other people. He just believed it was morally right, to him atleast.

When Roslov turned 18 he enlisted for the military and was sent to Kiev for BCT's. After finishing his Basic Combat Training Roslov was kept in Kiev since Roslov had already started his AIT courses on base for Field Medical Services. Seeing how he was already a Medic he went back to AIT for training in Reconaissance.

After Roslov finished his AIT training he was offered a possition in one of the zone teams. Roslov accepted the possition not knowing what exactly he was getting himself into. Shortly after crossing into the zone he was stationed in Sector 42 as a Field Medic.
How did you end up in the Military: Roslov was offered a possition as a Field Medic in one of the zone teams that were being inserted.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: Loyal. Honest. Selfless Service. Tactical.
Bad: Shy. Low cut fatigue.
Specialty: Field Medic. Reconaissance.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
How long have you been roleplaying: A few years now.
How long have you been with HGN: Well... Registered about half a year ago however just now gotten active about a week ago.
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts: Stan Mapstone. Lloyd Mapstone.
Are you in any other factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky.
Do you have any previous Military experience: At the moment. I am in the 86th ID realism division. Also have 2 semesters of Army JROTC. My father was also a Senior Master Sergeant in the Air Force.
Why should we accept you?: I am a good roleplayer for one. Being from a Air Force family and taking Army JROTC you know for a fact ill have absolutely no problem following orders no matter how cruel or unusual they are.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Absolutely.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes, and Team speak.
Do you have a working Microphone: Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have Vent or TS.

Pending - Since i've been talking to you, you've shown great determination to get into this faction. Your backstory wasn't 2 paragraphs, but you've been trying to get in. I'll go ahead and give you 1 shot. Ask for a In game interview from Rebel, Doom or Radek.  - Rebel

Rebel6609

Guys, Non-Russian and Non-Ukrainian  characters require admin authorization. Do NOT make an application with one, unless you show admin authorization.

All Applications with Non Russian or Non-Ukrainian characters without auth from this point on I will Auto-Deny. Thank you.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

mikeywrenn

In-Character Information

Full Name: Yelena Parter
Ethnicity:Caucassion
Height:5'10
Weight:145LB
Medical Conditions:Healthy
Backstory: Yelena, although her nationality is Russian, was born into a family with a Russian mother and an English father. Early in her life, her father passed away from a melignant form of liver cancer. Her mother then moved back to Russian, along with Yelena.
During her schooling Yelena was, what you could put lightly as, as rebel. Refusing to attend classes, running away, fighting. A program was set up around this time, used to disipline youth offenders by forcing them into the military, this was the one place where Yelena's rebel-ish attitude could be forced out of her.
After being given the choice to join the military for real, after her ideas had been beaten from her head, she accepted the invitation without hesitation. Soon after being re-schooled and trained in the Military, she was on her way to the SZone.
How did you get into the military: Described above.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Loyal to the Military, Unforgiving, Able to follow orders without question.
Specialty: Recon, Basic Medicals

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: It must be around a year now, mostly on the Kuro scripts (hl2rp, Novus 2, Fallout ect..)
How long have you been with HGN: Only a few days, but have been on the servers for a while
Is this your main character: If accepted, it will be.
Do you have any alts: Only one, which is my main at this time.
Are you in any other factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: No, but I will be reading up the story line and everything I need to know via wiki.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not myself, although I have roleplayed factions much alike this on other server.
Why should we accept you?: I have been roleplaying for a long time, not to 'big myself up' or anything, I believe I am a good roleplayer and have been told that by administrators and players of other servers/communities.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: This goes without saying, following orders is the most important part of being a soldier, without following orders, you're just a person with a weapon.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:N/A
Have you ever been banned? If so why: N/A

Do you have Ventrillo: No, but if it's needed I'll download it.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Accepted - Unique Way of getting into the military. Backstory was okay. Remember, this is the Ukraine army, not the Russian army. Accepted as Soldier. Ask for flags In-Game.  - Rebel
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

deadeye382

Quote from: Radek on 24-11-2009
RULES:
1. You must follow the orders of your superiors
2. You must show respect to your fellow soldiers (especially officers and senior NCOs)
3. Any superior is expected to be greeted with a salute
4. You do not speak unless spoken too
5. The first and last thing to come out of your mouth when asked is: "Sir" (Sir, yes sir!)
6. There is to be no off-base patrols without the consent of an officer
7. Enlisted are not allowed to make any major decisions without the consent of a senior NCO or officer

Every soldier is expected to know these rules. The breaking of any of these rules will be punished with death, demotion, or dishonorable discharge from the military.

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:Petrov Dumblav
Ethnicity:Russian
Height:5'6
Weight:175
Medical Conditions:Healthy
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)In Russia Ukraine a man name Petrove Dumblav was a rich person and he did not cared about people all he wanted was money.His mother was ill and needed surgery but he refused to pay for the operation.Then about 3 months later she died and he dident went to her funeral.He was a bad person,until 5 months later when the chernobyl incident happen.He lost everything and had nothing.

3 years later he wandered in a millitary base were he was captured by the task 141 and they sent him to jail.He was in there for 1 year until the leader came to his jail cell and gaved him an option.He said "The zone is kicking in and the general and i were thinking of letting you in,but if you dont want to then u can go back out there and be killed by the raditation so the choice is your's"He thought about it and then he rembered he had nothing so he said "yes i will join you"they let him out and now he is a private in the millitary
How did you get into the military:I asked the leader and he said yes
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He's good to his men,but bad to others
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):infantry

Timezone:Central
How long have you been roleplaying:Year
How long have you been with HGN:When the map redemption was still up until sector 42 came out and im still glad to be here.
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:no
Are you in any other factions:Nope just loners
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:yes soc and cs
Do you have any previous Military experience:No
Why should we accept you?:I know alot about rp snd stalker rp
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yes Sir

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:no
Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

Important:
The story must be atleast two paragraphs long.
There is never a good war or a bad peace -Benjamin Franklin

Sergei Husmako  Vital Signs:Alive

Petrenko Zeif Vital signs:Alive

ANleas

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Bahuslav Kochur
Ethnicity: Causcasian
Height: 5'9
Weight: 198 lbs
Medical Conditions: Healthy and strong
Backstory:

Bahuslav Kochur was born in the hospital by the capital of the Ukraine community. He and his parents lived in a poor district of the city, and their health was bad.
Bahuslav's mother one day told him, that they used a whole month of work for his birth, so Bahuslav was thankfull. His mother moved alone to the Zone to find artifacts because if they didn't do anything soon they will die. They have nothing to eat or drink.
She never returned. Bahuslav's mother was the greatest mother he could have, and he told her not to go, but she did it anyway for the money's cause. Bahuslav could never stop thinking about her again.
There was still hopBahuslav's father's life ended in an empty small and hopeless cage. He suicided by hanging himself with his belt tied to the cage's windows.

Bahuslav turned 16. He was on his own now. There was only food enough for three days, and he is not experienced in anything. Not even to steal. Bahuslav found some money in his mother's old drawer.
He took some bread and some canned meat and got on the next train to the Zone. Bahuslav must find some artifacts and save hope for himself to be from poor, to maybe a very rich man. The travel was short due to all his dreams of being a rich man if he could find an artifact.
Suddently they were there, and Bahuslav meet the entrance to the Zone.

Bahuslav lived poor once again at a Duty base inside the barkeeper. Bahuslav got a job as a cleaner, but he also attended to the weekly missions, but he only won a few times. Though Bahuslav got richer and richer. And got his first gun as he just turned 17. It was a makarow with two cases of bullets, enough to survive with.
The next day, was the day for a highly paid mission. Bahuslav gathered with a group of rookie stalkers and listened for the instructions. They were told for the first time to bring a very rare artifact, then bring it back for a sum of 10000 Rubines. It was defeniatly enough for Bahuslav to survive for years. Bahuslav and the other rookies quickly leaved and began the hunt for that artifact.
They decided to stay on the roads, and never leave it. Some crazy idiot didnt obey them, and went running towards a place we didnt know where, but he never returned, he probably died. We others weren't so lucky too, as we stood into two bloodsuckers. Suddently they were gone, but before we thought they left because we were too many, a rookie got stabbed suprisely from behind, and we began to shoot in panic.
Now there were a dramatic war. They had lost two men, but the bloodsuckers were too strong. All the other rookies died, but bahuslav was very very lucky. He made it to escape, as the others were somehow more important to the suckers.
Now, Bahuslav was once again on his own. He approached a garbage area, but luckily he had money for two bottles of vodka. He found some wood barricades, and decided to camp for the night. Bahuslav emptied a bottle quickly, so he wouldn't die of the radiation. The sleep was not very comfortable, with some many turnings he made it to sleep for atleast abit.
Suddently some mysterious light approached Bahuslav as he raised himself. He moved closer, and found out he was sleeping extremely closee though. Bahuslav's father was an experienced theif, and could get enough food for some days in the market. If it wasn't for his father, the whole family would be in a graveyard.
His father was too greedy, and no so much careful. One day he got caught, and thrown into prison. He was decleared prison for two years, because it is not the first time they've caught him.
to an anomaly, and with his luck he actually survived and did not get hit by it. The light was green, suddently Bahuslav saw that it was an artifac! He took out his book, and studied the artifact. It was exactly the one the barkeeper was looking for.
Bahuslav quickly moved home, and was sure he was the happiest man ever. He really found an artifact! Now he was rich!
The barkeeper was not kidding. He really paid Bahuslav the sum of 10000 Rubines. Bahuslav decided to take home, but had a long walk infront of him. Of course, it was not a peacefull walk, but he made it through by abit of monsters by the way. After some hours, he made it out, and took the bus home to the Capital of Ukraine. Before Bahuslav could spend his money, he was called to the Military office. Bahuslav got randomly chosen to Military in the Zone!
Bahuslav tried to explain, that he have been there before, and will never get back there again as he was already lucky enough to find an artifact, but he was forcen, and the next day he was suprisely enough in the Zone, guarding the Military base.
How did you get into the military:

Bahuslav was callen to the official Military at the capital of Ukraine, and got chosen to be in the force of the Military in the zone.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:

the good of Bahuslav is that he does never give up. He is though not brave. But he tries to do anything for himself and for those he love. Bahuslav is nice, but not so much social. He tries not to talk too much, and is really afraid to do something that makes him embarrasing. Though he is spending much money. Everytime he have money, he have nothing, because he spends them everytime.
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):

Bahuslav was trained as a standard infantry solider, before he was sent to the Zone. He was welltrained in weapons, how to handle them and how to repair them. Since Bahuslav was too poor to be in school, he have absolutely no experience in medical attention. Bahuslav is a true warrior.

Timezone: gmt +1
How long have you been roleplaying: I have been roleplaying in alot of servers, and have been roleplaying alot for two years I guess. I do not keep in track on those things though.
How long have you been with HGN: I have been with HGN for some weeks, then I took a break. And then I've started again here from a week ago. I plaid alot on my merc and bloodsucker, those I donated for.
Is this your main character: At the moment my Merc is, but yes if this character gets accepted.
Do you have any alts: All the other donator characters, and some rookies.
Are you in any other factions: No, this is my first.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All of them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: No, sorry. This is my first time as Military, but I have read alot of wikipedia's, and ready for some Military Roleplay.
Why should we accept you?: I really love this SRP community, and I really want to try to be Military for my first time, HERE in this Community. I really want to try RP as one, as in the games I'm just a stalker. I really want to try see how the others RP too, and oocly face an ICly military unit.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes, I 100 percent do.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Sorry. I couldn't mark the last questions with bold, because something made it to fuck up when editting :S

Accepted - Accepted as Soldier. Welcome to the division, now get your shit and stand guard ye' slave!   - Rebel

Dragon

Full Name: Xavier Taylor Shepherd
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210lb
Medical Conditions: None
Backstory:
I remember the day when I got the letter off of the Ukrainian military.
I still have it, actually..  The letter that was marked by the generals.
I was being transferred to another Regiment, it was that line that I remember reading, that one line that got me out of the zone.
I was being transferred to another region of military, stationed just on the checkpoints leading into the zone.

I spent a good few months there, my birthday passed and all sorts of shit happened.
the border was never calm, there was always somebody new trying to get into the zone.
They were armed, they shot somebody, I tended to the injured whilst they slip through...
Good fucking lord, my work was never over.
I only had 1 hour to become acquainted with my new medroom, before they started pouring in.
It was under equipped, over manned and overall a nightmare.

It was about.. 5 months until I got the letter, I was going back to the 105th, All I have grown to know went once again, but atleast...
Atleast it's going to be less hectic, right?

How did you get into the military: Transferred from the Zone border control back to the 105th.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He is weak, but agile.. Some consider this to be a problem, but sometimes he can overdo precision...
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Medic.

Timezone:
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years.
How long have you been with HGN:
Is this your main character: No.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other factions: No, just left monolith.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, served as a Master Sgt, Medic.
Why should we accept you?: Because I feel like I've missed being in the military, I've had most of my fun moments in RP whilst in the military.
I am really good at roleplaying passively, with others and on my own, in my opinion.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: I fully understand that I will have to follow my superiors orders.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:
I have a Leader Recommendation, if that counts:

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Accepted. Welcome back, go grab your flags.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"