Application

In-Character Information

Full Name: Kira Veyshek
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'7
Weight: 136 lb.
Medical Conditions: Healthy
Backstory:
Kira grew up in Pripyat. Her father worked in the CPP. However. She was four years old when the first reactor exploded. Luckily she and her mother were on vacation in Spain, without their father, because he had to work when the reactor exploded. They heard about the explosion in the News and wanted to go back to search for him, but all flights near Chernobyl were delayed... forever...

They took the next plane to Kiev. When they arrived they wanted to drive to the Powerplant ,but the area was on a complete lock and they just had to wait for the letter or anything else if he survived or not. Nothing happend for the next few weeks. Then finally a letter with a stamp of the goverment arrived, wich said that he died...  Kira didn't understand what happend these days, but she knew that she had to cheer her mother up and that's what she did.

Some years later ,when  Kira turned six, her mother sent her to the secondary school. Kira didn't have any friends, because she was the only girl who played with tanks instead of dolls. The boys also didn't like her because she was a girl... In the primary school that all changed. The others began to like her and accept her how she was. She found serval friends to play with ,even if they not always had the same interests. In the final class of her secondary school ,they talked about Chernobyl in a history lesson, and what the Military does to protect the world from what is inside the 'Zone'. That moment Kira realized ,she also wanted to protect the world. She didn't want more people to die because of the powerplant. For her all people who went into the Zone were bad people... A doomed place for evil people... It fitted for her.  

When she got out of the secondary school she directly applied for the Military. She got in as she was healthy and in the right conditions. She got into a sniper squad because the military doctors said she would be in perfect conditions for that. She didn't really mind that because she just wanted to protect the world, no matter how or with what.

The officers told her that she actually was one of the minority of soldiers who want to go into the Zone, but she didn't care. She wanted to go there, at all price. She wanted to protect the Ukraine , her family, and the world from the Zone, its people and its monsters.

How did you get in to the military: Kira applied for it ,as said.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: She is patient, but a bit fanatic. She's been pretty good with her comrades in the sniper training. She become's angry if someone hits on her but she wont attack them (if they don't go too far.)

Profession: Kira is a trained sniper and has always been pretty good at it. ( By the way I can buy the SVD myself, no worries. )

What squad will you enroll in any why: Spec Ops, because I guess that's where snipers are in. They're made for special stuff, not for normal infantry combat.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying: About 3 years meanwhile.
How long have you been with HGN: About 5 months
Is this your main character: She can be, if I get accepted.
Do you have any alts: My trader and my (inactive) Eco.
Are you in any other Factions: Traders and Ecos, but that aren't main factions.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Nope sorry ,afraid of them.  I learned from SRP.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yeah, been in Military once. And I'm in the RL Military.
Why should we accept you?: Urgh... Always hard... Because I've been in once, and I'm pretty good in RP'ing , I hate RDMers and NLR. ( I shoot to injury RP. )
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yup yup , have to... In RL and Ingame.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Not from a faction, no. From the server, yeah because I blamed BR as PG-faction.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:
Not that I know off.

Do you have Ventrillo: Nope
Do you have a working Microphone: I had once, but not anymore...
Accepted - Radek

PopCorn

In-Character Information

Full Name: Cedrick James Pavalo
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 10 Stone
Medical Conditions: Use to have a broken arm which as healed over time.
Backstory:

One day, a young man in is earlier ages was out having lunch with his family and friends. He decided to go upstairs and change into some shorts. As he put his shorts on he realised that his penis had grown by a lot. He also noticed that his balls had grown massive. He thought to himself and thought and thought and thought. He eventually came to a decision that he should leave his family and explore the wild. Several days later He found himself lying next to a sign post. This sign post said "Next Stop the Zone".

He Made into the Zone with low wages and not enough RU. He barrowed some from his family but they weren't exactly rich so he just made it to The Zone on the RU he had. He wasn't familiar with the Zone and hadn't explored or adventured there before. He found out by listening to other conversations that there were 4 Main factions. He heard the Military were the best. He followed one of there soldiers once and came across there base. He says that there base is guard with many soldiers and a metal fence covering the entrance.  The Soldiers found him and brought him into there base. When they brought him in there base they asked him many question's such as why he was there and what he was doing there. He learned there way by watching them most days and learned there ways more and more everyday. The Military finally accepted him in the Faction.

How did you get in to the military: Same as above mostly.
Describe your character: Loyal, Quick and good at following orders.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Anything will be good for me.

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: A long time
How long have you been with HGN: A couple of months
Is this your main character: Most Likely
Do you have any alts: No
Are you in any other Factions: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:  Yes
Do you have any previous Military experience: No
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm online a lot and a very good role-player. I also know a lot of people on the server.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes I do

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Hope you like me application!
I don.. Wh... I dont know whatt to make of this.. I'm struck dumb of how bad this application was.. I mean.. Your dick had grown? That made you venture in to the frikin zone? And the best part you just walked in to a closed military base and they did nothign to stop you..? And again.. YOUR FRIKIN DICK AND BALLS HAD GROWN SO YOU WALKED IN TO THE ZONE!? -Radek

Red_Khezu

In-Character Information

Full Name: Tony Francis Szczudlo
Height: 5ft8
Weight: 250 pounds?
Medical Conditions: was shot two years ago
Backstory: Tony has always been big. When he was born he was larger then the other babies in the hospital, he had the body of a an adult at age twelve, and now he is a body that is a mass of muscle and bone. When going to school Tony was always made fun of because of his size, they saw this big, hulking child in a mans body as a easy target to get in trouble. One lunch hour the gang of children decided to provoke him more then they did normally, instead of the usual insults and taunts they decided to throw rocks, sticks and other debris at him. This did not end well, for soon they started screaming for help as Tony turned his wrath upon them, Tony stopped as soon as the teacher came into sight in response to the screams. Seeing a boy the size of a man standing over a bloodied teenager hit the teacher like a hammer blow, and instantly jumping to the conclusion that Tony was the one who started it. Thankfully for Tony, a girl named Sara who was about his age had witnessed the entire thing and was able to intervene. This being the only real kindness from anyone outside his family, he devoted himself to her, starting a relationship which he hoped would last a life time, but nothing good lasts forever. Nine happy years later, Sara was working at a strip club and Tony keeping the customers in line. One night a group of men came too the club and were rowdy and were causing trouble, so Tony kicked them out. When it was time to leave and go home for the night they were ambushed by the same group of men. Tony's
bulk and strength were nothing, for one of the men took out a gun took a shot at him. Bang. Blackness. When he woke he was in the hospital for the injury he suffered, in that hospital bed he got the news which would shape the rest of his life, his love was found in a dumpster raped and murdered. Over the next few days, confined too that bed the men were slowly arrested one by one. But one escaped, and had left no trail for investigators too follow. Two years of searching have lead him to the lawless Zone, were he hopes he will find him, and deliver retribution.
How did you get in to the military: Tony joined the military because alone, even as big and burly as he was he would need help to track down the only one of the rapists to escape justice, and because he believes that they help enforce order in the Zone.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Tony is big, strong and loyal too those who show him kindness, but he is also a bit slow in matters of thinking and is some what obsessed with the escaped rapist.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Formerly a bouncer.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):Infantry, he thinks his strength and endurance will help those in the front lines.

Timezone: Mountain time
How long have you been roleplaying: Three years if you include RP on warcraft 3..
How long have you been with HGN: Kinda new.
Is this your main character: It will be.
Do you have any alts: I have an Ecologist i will play on
Are you in any other Factions: Ecologists
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: No but i intend to get Shadow of Chernobyl soon.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not at all.
Why should we accept you?: Because I will be active I am honest
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes i do.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Twice, Flaming Black rain... i just do not like them
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Once for five minutes, same reason.

Do you have Ventrillo: No
Do you have a working Microphone: I can get one if needed.

MY FIRST POST WOO!!
Accepted -Radek

Rebel6609

In-Character Information

Full Name: David Rostov Rouiee (Ru- E)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 6'2

Weight: 223

Medical Conditions: Heavy drinker and Smoker.

Backstory:  David grew up in Moscow, Russia. His parents were regular people, went to school and education. His father served in the military during the cold war, and was retired. David always favored his father, and idol'ed him. Always listening to his fathers stories after he came home from school and did his work, he grew a fascination with the military. Around the time military forces started pouring into the zone, after the explosion, Davids fascination grew even more.

He began to work out at a young age, and participated in sports. When he was 18, he finished school and he ended up moving to America to finish college. He moved out of his parents house and into his own while in his senior year of college. He took ROTC from his Junior to Current to prep himself for the military. A few years pass, on his 26th birthday, he had neglected to join the military. One day, while he was lounging on his couch and flipping through the channels, he had stumbled across the news. "Strange Artifacts appearing out of the Chernobyl Plant area" caught his attention. They anchorman was speaking about military forces moving in, along with science teams. By the next year, he was back in Russia spending time on the Ukraine / Russian border. On his 28th birthday he set out to enlist in the Ukrainian Military armed forces. An hours wait finally paid off as he made his way into the recruiters office to begin enlisting.

How did you get in to the military: Was enlisted.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good sides is hes a Fair and good leader, learns quick and is smart enough to know who his enemies are. Bad things is hes a big guy, although he is muscular, just big and easy to hit.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Hm.. I wouldn't mind being thrown in engineering. I'd love to work on vehicles and stuff alike.

Timezone: -5 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying: 5 years.

How long have you been with HGN: a whole year.

Is this your main character: Yes.

Do you have any alts: Yeah, just donator characters though.

Are you in any other Factions: Pfft, Nope.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All, and beat em all.

Do you have any previous Military experience: ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE :D! (lol)

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i've been in military before. I'm loyal and Im pretty known and believe im a good and fair RP'er.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Ofcourse.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why[/color]: Yes, ran into town as a blood sucker.
Have you ever been banned? If so why[/color]: Yes, shot an unconnected in spawn.

The lesbian asian as your steam name says? I'm scared.

Is assassinator gay? Yes.
Accepted -Radek

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Aresty

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladimir Dardy
Weight: 70 Kg.
Medical Conditions: Wounded in the left leg, the rest is still intact.
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Vladimir Dardy started out in the zone sometime ago. He was just a rookie, like all the others. Fighthing wasn't the best thing for him, since he couldn't even hold a gun. So he decided to help the local trader with the things he needed, and learned from his how to get in contact with the right people and earn some cash.
Time has passed, and Dardy moved out from his old place. Now he's in the middle of the Zone, where he deals with all the factions to earn more money.  A friend of him, " Sin " asked him if he could come with him at the Military base, for some business. From here Dardy begins to trade only with the Military, 'cos he was getting paid with alot of RU's.
After asking the General serveral times, he got into the army, by signing some documents that weren't legit. These documents were the cause of why he was dismissed back home. Dardy didn't wanted to leave the Zone, so he corrupted the pilot of the Chopper, and started under the name of " Complex ", a kind trader that would help loners.

Complex got in pretty good relations with Freedom, but when he met the  Specter, who became Colonel in the meantime, he decided to betray the freedomers, and give info to the military in exchange of money.
Due to this reason, he had to hide awhile from Freedom, and so he moved in, with his supplies, in the Military Sector.
He now sells in the warehouse, most of the time just saying dirty jokes.
Since he was back in doing business with them, he decided to try and join the Military again, hopping to get back to his old life.
How did you get in to the military:
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Trading.

Timezone: GMT 1:00
How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year.
How long have you been with HGN: 5-6 Months
Is this your main character: Yep
Do you have any alts: I do, but I never use them.
Are you in any other Factions: Nope.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three of them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, I was an ex-SGT.
Why should we accept you?: Well, I'm not one of the best RP'ers, but I'm pretty decent one. And you need people that supply you.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yeeeee...Yes.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes. I don't actually remeber.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope.

Lokter

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vasyl Borysko

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Nationality: Ukranian

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 198lbs

Medical Conditions: None, Healthy

Backstory: Vasyl is a young man whose family has a history of Millitary service, his father served in the Millitary but was killed during conflict and at the age of 18 both Vasyl and his brother Aleksander signed up for millitary service. Due to their upbringing both recruits excelled during training and Vasyl proved himself particularly capable in a Recon and Patrol role, after completeing training he was posted to the Ukranian Reserves. After a year in the reserves Vasyl and his brother were called up for active duty in the zone.

After only a few weeks in the Zone they had seen very little action, but had managed to earn themselves some respect from the hardened veterans of the Zones Millitary unit.  While out in the Zone and waiting for a chance to prove himself, Vasyl taught himself the basics of medical treatment to a decent standard, He was also taught to clean, maintain, repair and shoot a variety of weapons, making him into a skilled soldier who could operate in the zone for long periods of time with little backup or support.

His orgianly aspirations were to become a pilot in the territorial forces, however his skills in Recon meant he was too valuable on the front line to waste in a Reserve position.

How did you get in to the military: Joined the millitary at the age of 18, mainly becuase of the family history and an urge to live up to his dads memories more than any sort of patriotic feelings.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Vasyl has decent social skills and takes his work seriously. However his judgement is sometime clouded by his anger and he can be prone to using violence where not necesarry. However he has a sound tactical mind and understands his position within the Military and will not exceed his authority.

Profession: When growing up as a teenager Vasyl learnt to hunt and track Deer, his skills in this field made him a natural for Recon and stealth missions within the Millitary organisation, he is also well suited to a Sniper support role.

How long have you been roleplaying: Since I first bought Gmod 3 months ago. However have played SRP for a couple of weeks.

How long have you been with HGN: Only a few days.

Is this your main character: Yes

Do you have any alts: No

Are you in any other Factions: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes

Do you have any previous Military experience: Not personally, members of family have served in the millitary.

Why should we accept you?: Becuase I am active and enjoy roleplaying on the SRP server. I can also make a big contribution to the faction and the server by becoming a part of the community and helping to get things going.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No

Re-applying like i was told to.
Characters.
Loken Vaskyl    || Defiance || Alive

Sharpshooter

1     S.T.A.L.K.E.R ROLEPLAY / Military / Re: Military Applications    on: 18-01-2010, 10:00 AM
In-charactor information

Full Name: Aleksander Borysko

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Nationality: Ukranian

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 192lbs

Medical Conditions: None, Healthy

Backstory:
When aleksander was you he always dreamed that he would be in the military like his grandfather and father. Unfortunatly his father died in combat against the nazi's in WW2. this inspired aleksander to being the military to make his father and grandfather proud.
When aleksander was young he knew this is what he wanted to do so he signed up to cadets with his twin brother Vasly, in camp they learned the basic survial skills and how to use basic combat weapons... this gave Aleksander the basic skills on becoming a Soldier for Ukraine.
Aleksander also went on diffrent cources to give himself a better chance to get on the frontline. he took a course in 1st level medical skills.

(Some of the weapons aleksander learned to use in cadets where many diffrent SMG's for example MP5's UMP45's and MAC10's for primary weapons. for secondary he was only trained to use the MAKAROV)

Information about Aleksanders family:
Aleksander's gandfather faught in many wars and he was a pilot, this was one of the main reasons Aleksander wanted to become part of the milatary, he loved to fly planes because he was good at flying. and his father was a soldier and was very skilled at aiming with any weapon. it was if it came natural to Aleksander's father. so hopfuly it will show in Aleksander.

Out of Character information:

Name: Dan Brown

How long have you been Role-playing for? I have been Role-playing rome many months now
but S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP only a few weeks.

Is this your main Character? Yes

Do you have any alts? No

Are you in any other Factions? No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Games: Yes (I own S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl)

Do you have any previous military experience?: Yes my grandfather was in the militay and was a pilot for many aircraft.

Why should we accept you? I should be accpeted because i follow all the rules and i am a great team player and respect everyone, i also know lots about the militay and what is involved.

Have you ever been Kicked before? No

Have you ever been Banned before: No

Additional Information:

Do you have Ventrillo?: Yes ( I also have Skype and Teamspeak 2)

Do you have a Working Microphone?: Yes

Doomburger

Ares - Leaving this to the lazy swedish person.

Lokter - Accepted,don't screw up.

Sharpshooter - Denied.I've seen better backstories.Bugging me to check your application and avoiding RP didn't help much,either.

Silence)

In-Character Information

Full Name:Artyom Petrov
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Height:5'8"
Weight:154
Medical Conditions:Asthma (always carries a nebulizer and inhaler)
Backstory: At the age of nineteen Artyom was thinking about joining the military when the second explosion went off.But before he could go to apply his dad had dragged him off to the infamous area...The zone.Within a month his dad was killed by some zombiefied stalker.
He spent a few months in the zone untill he turned twenty.Then he decided to sneak off out of the zone and achieve his one time goal, join the military.

Finally arriving at a recruitment station he signed up Immediatly.After that he was sent to a training facility within a few weeks.After that he was awaiting the word to be shipped of to.He heard the most dreaded words ever...The outskirts of the zone.He has dreaded those words for a week now.Awaiting to go to the zone once again.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Has an addiction to Vodka.Makes friends very easily and a good comedian.

Profession:He takes zombified stalker teeth and put them into a necklace to remember his dad and to make  his soul happy.

What squad will you enroll in any why():Infantry and low level medic.Handy with bandages disenfecting cpr and asthma related problems.Basic fighting skills.

Timezone:Eastern standard time
How long have you been roleplaying:Over all in rp 2 years.Stalker about a week
How long have you been with HGN:Little over three months
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:Not yet but soon.
Are you in any other Factions:I used to be an EcoSTALKER but was fired due to there being too many.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:I'm currently playing the first one
Do you have any previous Military experience:No just Basic training froom boot camp.
Why should we accept you?:I am handy with an ak and a pistol and i can lighten up the mood.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:Yes Becouse if i dont i can be demoted punished and be kicked out of the military.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Yes for being a noob at first-I have read the guidelines now and not been like that
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No

Do you have Ventrillo:No
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes

Denied - First of all,I doubt there's any way for you to get into any military forces with asthma.Secondly,you need to work on the backstory.

El Presidente

In-Character Information

Full Name: Nikolai Stukovski
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 172lbs
Medical Conditions: Asperger's Syndrome – Minor Diagnoses
Backstory:  Nikolai Stukovski, born 1986 in Kiev where he was raised in a Tenement by his two parents, Alexei Stukovski and Natasha Stukovski. Throughout his childhood life, Nikolai began to develop a strange behavior, at the age of four he was finally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. His mother did not mind but his ignorant father thought this would be a huge obstacle in Nikolai's life, he was dead wrong. Nikolai did his best to fit in with his classmates and without even knowing it, he was able to use the symptoms of his diagnoses to his advantage, this made Nikolai popular around his classmates, due to his cheery and active attitude. As time passed, Nikolai had reached the age of seven where he was confronted by his parents about his diagnoses, Nikolai disliked the idea of being different and therefore he blocked it out, eventually learning to control the symptoms of his diagnoses at the age of ten. Along the prior timeslot, Nikolai had taken a liking to technology due to the recent progressions that were taking place during that time, because of this great impression, Nikolai began to indulge himself in technology, taking every opportunity to learn something new.

At the unfortunate age of thirteen, Nikolai fell victim to the fatal shock of losing a family member, his mother had participated in an unfortunate car crash on the way back from the shops, Nikolai went through a deep stage of depression, but through this stage he also found enlightenment and himself. Naturally, Nikolai's father, Alexei, had no idea as to what to make of the situation; he tried his best to understand what his son was going through but eventually made things worse, telling him to snap out of it, act like a man and look to the future... but Nikolai knew just as well his father was taking it as hard as he was. At the age of fourteen, the storm had calmed and Nikolai had taken Electronics as a hobby, the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome cause a person to have an amazing interest in certain subjects, allowing Nikolai to excel in his hobby. The age of fifteen, Nikolai had finally come to terms with the past and had finally made it to the top of the class; Nikolai would maintain this standard for the rest of his education.  Among his activities at home, Nikolai found another huge interest, history, Nikolai was fascinated by the events that took place both in WWI and WWII, carefully studying every fact, every name and every object... and this was just the start of Nikolai's thorough work.

Age of eighteen, Nikolai had finished his High School education and had decided to move to Moscow and attended Lomonosov Moscow State University, studying for a Bachelor's degree in Technology and Program Design, Nikolai enjoyed his four years of grueling study and hard work within the University, it was the one place Nikolai ever felt at home without being home. Nikolai graduated with flying colors when he returned home, hoping to confront his father about his success, only to find his apartment door wide open with the shadow of a man, hanging from the ceiling. Due to the horrific events in the past and the difficulties of relationship and communication over the duration of Nikolai attending University, Alexei had decided to take his life. Nikolai was overwhelmed with grief, he began to believe he was at fault for this horrific change in events and so, he decided to sell his service to his country; he decided he would enroll in the military. Nikolai's attitude had once again changed, he had become dull but managed to maintain a calm demeanor, making his stance stand out from the others. The first six months consisted of preparation for his future endeavors; the six grueling months consisted of bleaching, washing, folding, carrying out orders, reading and examining crucial events that would take point in his training to come. The next six months consisted of basic training, daily exercises, firearms practice, instructions and other crucial information that would be required throughout the duration of his military career.  Nikolai performed well at every task that was given to him, natural due to his prior history and successful education.

After finishing his training, Nikolai's first two years of service was less than rewarding, his superiors found that they disliked his neutral attitude, therefore treating him at the lowest stature at every moment, Nikolai didn't mind, his life was already ruined and he only wished to serve his nation for the better. After news of the recent developments of the Zone took place, Nikolai was one of the handpicked soldiers to be transferred into the Zone to take and maintain military control.
How did you get in to the military: As stated in my character's background, my character undertook all necessary procedures for every soldier, performed well during his two years of service before being transferred to the Zone for his excellent performance.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Easy to get along with, good natured, quick to question, quick to anger, focused.
Profession: Qualified Electrician, Programmer and Technical Consultant
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):
Definitely Engineer, given the history and various experience my character has received.

Timezone: GMT 10 +
How long have you been roleplaying: More than three years across various roleplay communities, I've even had past experience with HGN.
How long have you been with HGN: A year, as I stated before I use to play a while back but I've recently decided to return.
Is this your main character: No.
Do you have any alts: Yes, 'Gearhead' and 'Bandito'
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, all three of them. SoC, CS and CoP
Do you have any previous Military experience: None, other than my common conception of the military.
Why should we accept you?: I love to role play, it's the whole reason I'm here and if you were to accept me, I would take the role seriously and excel in all participating activities.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Of course.
Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.
Do you have Ventrillo: No.
Do you have a working Microphone: No.

Accepted as senior soldier,go fetch your flags.

Phantom

In-Character Information

Full Name: Borris Petrenko
Ethnicity: Half-Russian, Half-German
Height:6'2
Weight:225lbs
Medical Conditions:None.
Backstory: Borris was raised by his father, mother, and grandfather. His grandfather being an ex-nazi and his mother being german. His father was an ex-Soviet union soldier. His grandfather and father never got along but they both loved Borris. They taught him several fighting styles and how to use firearms. When Borris was 18 his grandfather died and to cope with the pain he joined the military. He was very muscular and strong, he also was an amazing shot, he was the perfect soldier. He was the top of his squad in boot camp because of his training and discipline. Stationed at a base in Kiev for 5 years Borris was itching for combat. One week after the Chernobyl incident he was stationed to the zone. When he arrived there he was surprised at what he saw. He was briefed that he was to control the zone and make sure no one gets to powerful. He was told watch out for anomalies and always stay with his squad or at the base.

After being in the zone for one year at the rank of a private, Borris was sent on another patrol mission with his squad. It was supposed to be the normal patrol, look around and maybe take a Stalker. But the unexpected happened. His squad was ambushed by a controller. Borris tried to save his squad but the controller wiped them out. Borris was the last man standing. He ran deep into the woods not knowing what direction he was going. He finally lost the controller but at a price... Borris was lost in thick woods. His radio had stopped working and his PDA was smashed. 3 months later he made it back to the military base. They didnt recognize him but he showed them his identifiaction and they then knew it was Private Petrenko.

How did you get in to the military: Enlisted at 18 years old.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: Assertive, calm, loyal, disciplined, sharpshooter, well trained, experienced and muscular. Bad: Anger issues.

Profession:Being a soldier is all Borris knows. He is an Excellent Sharpshooter, and Expert in CQC.

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): I would like Spec Ops/Scout if possible. I believe my characters military experience is perfect for the job. Borris has been highly trained all his life. But if I do not get that I would settle for Infantry.

Timezone:Eastern
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 1 year. I've previously been in the SRP military.
Do you have any alts: A STALKER/Loner.
Are you in any other Factions:No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:I beat SoC
Do you have any previous Military experience:Yes, I've rped military on other games and I've previously been in the military on the SRP Server.
Why should we accept you?: Because I have plenty of role play experience, I'm very dedicated and I have previous military experience.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Of course.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:No

Do you have Ventrillo:Yes
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes

Accepted.Being less strict here,as I know you're a good RPer and have been in mili before.

British the l33test

Full Name: Solov Petrenko
Ethnicity: German
Height:5'5
Weight: 153 Lbs
Medical:Healthy
Backstory: Solov came from  a little town in Germany  named Vicksburg. His father,Lucive was in the German army. There family decided to move to the Ukraine, beacause very bad things were happening in Germany because of the corruption the government had. There were riots but not those normal yelling riot. They where gun fire riots so that was very dangerous for them. There another when his mother died in a bank heist. They figured they would die in something bad if they don't move so they when to the Ukraine to some of his fathers friends so they can have some one to be near that that they all know. Solov and his father started to struggled for food and the bills with less money in the family but that dident stop them. Solov had to pick up work for the both of them after the both of them got enough money and bill are done.

Solov wanted to be like his father,join the army but he was to young for it now so he learned that there was a Ukraine army group for under aged kids that are going to join it in the future so he asked his father for money for a uniform and got enrolled in it. He discoverd many things that would help him get in the military. Solov got many awards and his superiors where impressed in how well he excelled. When he turned 19 that's when his time was up he was going to join the army. Solov thought he would need to get his body in good shape for training and become a better man with a gun. He waited 2 years and it helped him, now he is 21 he went to the recruitment center and sent in his application.

How did you get in the military:He went to the recruitment center.
Describe Character Good/Bad:He listens to orders,it something is going bad he gets stressed.
Profession:  I will do what needs to be done.
Squad:I would like Spec Ops.

OOC
Roleplay time: Year and a half.
Hgn Roleplay time:Ive been off and on but total maybe 6 months?
Main Char.: Yes.
Any Alts: No.
Other Factions: No ( I was in Monolith Before but not any more.)
STALKER Games: I have played all 3 (pretty fun ^^)
Mili Exp: Yes doing Spy things liek assassinations.
Why should we accept you?: You should beacause i try hard and when i pick somthing i stick with it.
Have you been kicked?:No.
Have you been banned:No.
Do you have Ventrillo: No.
Do you have a working mic:No.

;D

Denied. Put more work into this if you decide to re-apply, and please do not message me to check it every 5 minutes while I'm working on something. The dozens of messages I keep getting are annoying enough as it is.

Joemoma

Full Name: Adrik Mihailov
Weight: 185 lbs.
Medical Conditions: None

Backstory:
           Adrik began his story as a child, when he began researching the human anatomy, learning almost everything about how the body works. He grew up in a poor family, but he had an internet connection and payed particular attention in Health class as he learned the anatomy of the human body. By the time he was graduated from High School he could name every organ and bone in the human body, and locate it down to an inch or two. His poor family though, was unable to afford College, and he didn't have any scholarships.

Adrik worked in Labor and other odd jobs. He learned a few other jobs and even tried being a cars salesman, but no one was buying vehicles in the bad economy. He heard about The Zone soon after, his loss of cash and need for a job had him look into the Ukranian army. While looking into this he noticed they were in a need for Medics. He soon found his closest registration office and signed up. He was shipped off to The Zone soon after this.
How did you get in to the military: As a child he had an aspiration to become a doctor, but his parents were much too poor to afford the college, so he signed up for the military, hoping he could do the job he always wanted to.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's what you would call a tough guy, he doesn't exactly flinch when he's stabbed in the stomach, he more of does something about it, like cutting the Zombie who stabbed him's head off, Although this makes him a die-hard, he never retreats unless told to, which could end up with him becoming a prisoner or worse. He's a good shot with a M9 and could kill a man by shooting him 3 times in a place where no vital organs are present.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Medic, Adrik began with it as a child and was enthralled with the medical profession, and I've saved two Freedomers from most-likely lethal shots, Although that'd have to stay OOC with my char.

What squad will you enroll in and why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Medic, Proven myself as a Freedom Rookie by saving two lives already, although that'd be OOC info here.

Timezone: -5:00 Eastern US time.
How long have you been roleplaying: 4-5 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 6 Months
Do you have any alts: Ally
Are you in any other Factions: Freedom Rookie, i'll tell Taskerr im helping the Military instead, you guys need it anyway :P
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: SHoC and CoP
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes

Why should we accept you?: I have military experience and you know I'll be active.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes, Sir!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes, for Language by Dug...

Oh and... Radek/Doomburger, it's Lt. Taylor, so what's up dude?

The sky.

It's a Clear Sky today, Doomburger.

Accepted.Be active and don't screw up.

Recreas

In-Character Information

Full Name: Gregori Luba
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180 lbs.
Medical Conditions: None, quite healthy.

Backstory: Gregori was raised like any average child in Russia, his family wasn't rich neither poor. As a child Gregori had a good live and a good education. Gregori wanted to study technological advance and his dream was to improve the world with his inventions.

At the age of eighteen he moved to Ukraine because a friend of him lived there and also wanted to invent new things to become rich.

But after a year Gregori realised that this was one of his many dreams that could never come true. He tried to make different kind of weaponary, but nothing worked.

As he was becoming more poor he asked his family for some money. But he didn't get any money because his family said that Gregori made himself poor by wasting money on inventions.

After five and a half year both Gregori and his friend ran out of money. The bills were only getting bigger every day and they both needed money. Gregori decided the best thing he could do is to join the army. Gregori and his friend both joined the Ukranian army. Gregori had a hard live as a rookie in the Ukranian army, but after completing his training he was send on his first mission which he completed succesfully. He then was asked if he was capable to do more dangerous tasks. He was send to the zone.

How did you get in to the military: Gregori made himself poor, and in the need of money he joined the Ukranian army. After doing well in his training and completing his first mission he was send to the zone.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He used to be quite soft as he had a perfect live as a kid. But the hard training of the army made him tough and he's not afraid of anything were he can put a bullet in. He'll follow every order given by his superiors.
But as he's from Russian blood he wouldn't say no to a drink.

Profession: He can shoot well with any gun because he was trained in it, but he mostly prefers to work with rifles or machineguns.

What squad will you enroll in any why: Infantry, Gregori had a standard soldier training and was mostly trained to fight in battle.

Timezone: Gmt +1.

How long have you been roleplaying: Around 6 years.

How long have you been with HGN: I think 3 months now, but I'm not really counting.

Is this your main character: Yes it is.

Do you have any alts: I got two other loners.

Are you in any other Factions: Nope.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Used to play SoC, but that was a few years ago. And I just bought Clear sky which I'm about to play.

Do you have any previous Military experience: I have no really military experience, I did play a lot of warfare based shooters. Mostly WWII shooters like the CoD 1,2,3 and 5 and MoH,Brothers in Arms and etc.

Why should we accept you?: Because I'm quite active and I've quite a lot of roleplaying experience.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Sir, Yes Sir.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Most likely I've been kicked once, just can't remember why.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Do you have Ventrillo: I do, but ain't it spelled with only one l?
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes I do have a working one.

Accepted. Go ask an admin for your flags. And, yes, it IS spelled with one l, thank you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Zen

In-Character Information

Full Name: Nadezhda Frosts

Ethnicity: White Female.

Height: 5ft7

Weight: 6 1/2 Stone

Medical Conditions: Slight Mental Problems.

Backstory: Nadezhda's mother had been trying for a baby for over 2 years, Always just after or before birth the baby died of unknown causes.
Her 4th attempt, she had already decided what she was going to call it.
"Nadezhda. . ." She said "HOPE." The Dad replied.
9 months had passed and the baby was on the way. After 1 and a half hour of traumatic experiences Nadezhda was born.
Her mother was rushed out straight after and that was the last time her Dad was ever going to see Nadezhda's mother.

Ten Years had passed after the birth and horrible end to Nadezhda's mother.
She was 10 years old and lived in a house just outside of Moscow. They lived a poor life but her Dad never wanted to show he was poor and gave her a good up-bringing.
At school she was picked on for having an odd sense of humor; This upset her deeply.
Her dad reassured her but that was not enough for her.
Six more years pass and Nadezhda had turned 16; After having a wonderful Birthday she got one present from her father.
It was a stuffed turtle toy, she loved it with all her heart and put it in her bed room where everyone could see.

A year later he father died.
At the age of 17 she was kicked out the house with little money and a stuffed turtle toy.
Living on the street for Three years she learnt how to look after herself properly.
It was a tough life but she pulled through.

Three more years pass and a strange anomly had appeared.
An odd place called the Zone had appeared.
For months on end all that was on the news was the explosion and strange artifacts appearing in The Zone, people going in and out with them.
She couldent go the way she is now so she set off into the world to find work.

Finding work at a petrol station she worked there for Two years building up money, food and reputation.
She finnaly had enough to get through gracefully in life.
Watching the news that day she was disgusted the way STALKERS lived in the Zone; It angered her.
After that moment she thought long and hard about joining the Ukraine Military.
It was a hard choice but she decided.

Taking one year to work on her running and overall strength she set off the Ukraine Military Center to apply.
After doing training she was ready to head off into the Zone.
Se also took her turtle toy with her.
Every now and again she talks to it.

How did you get in to the military: (Read above)

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good Sides: Friendly, Understanding and Obidient.
Bad Sides: Angers Easily, slight mental problem (Talking to the Turtle etc.)

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):  Spec Ops

Timezone: UTC/GMT +3 hours

How long have you been roleplaying: 4-5 Years

How long have you been with HGN: About 2 years now.

Is this your main character: No

Do you have any alts: A trader and a Merc

Are you in any other Factions: TRADER

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All Three

Do you have any previous Military experience: I know the basics.

Why should we accept you?: Ive been roleplaying for a long time, it adds more experience to other people and myself.
You can use somone like me hopefully.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes; 3 times. 2 for provoking Dug and 1 because i said somthing that provoked Meta gaming or somthing.

Do you have Ventrillo: Used too.
Do you have a working Microphone:No

Accepted.Don't screw up.And give me that turtle.

KillSlim

In-Character Information

Full Name: Dymtrius Klassohk
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 165 Lbs
Medical Conditions: Long-Sighted, none others.
Backstory:

Dymtrius was born and raised in the river-side city of Tcherkasy, Ukraine. Dymtrius is the youngest of the family's three brothers, his older brothers had successful careers within the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense. Dymtrius' older brother, Aleksander, served in the cities' police force; specifically as a Riot control officer. Aleksander participated in controlling one of the few panic riots at the country's capital, Kiev, shortly after the second Chernobyl blast occurred. The eldest of the three brothers, Viktor, served in the Ukrainian military as a Junior Sergeant. Fortunately for Viktor, he was not serving deep within the Zone, but as a perimeter guard.

It was inevitable for Dymtrius to join the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, his parents welcomed this as his two older brothers had successful careers, but still dreaded the possibility of Dymtrius serving within the exclusion Zone.

As Dymtrius graduated from secondary school with higher-than-average grades, he decided to apply for a 2 year public-services course in College. There he would study the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense in depth, and learn a little more about the Zone (To a point of which the government would allow) and what branches of the Ukrainian MOD were serving there.
Throughout College, Dymtrius displayed an interest in the Afghan war, specifically: The involvement of special forces on both sides, what they did, where, when and what strategies were used.

When his College course was over, Dymtrius was rearing to enlist with the Ukrainian armed forces, hoping to one day serve within the special forces. His elder brother Viktor displayed his doubts it would ever happen in letters he and Dymtrius exchanged, mainly because of Dymtrius' smaller-than-average stature; but this didn't down hearten his aspirations.
After a long while of arguments and discussion involving Dymtrius and his parents over him joining the armed forces, he decided to forget his parent's doubts and worries, and applied for the Ukrainian Armed forces.

How did you get in to the military: After lengthy studying of Public Services at College, Dymtrius decided to apply at the local recruitment center.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Dymtrius almost always has high spirits and moral, he likes to plan things in advance and has a knack for strategic advancements after extensive studying at College. Dymtrius isn't what you would call 'Butch', he has quite a small stature when compared to others and is also long-sighted. Dymtrius tends to loose his temper or freak out when things don't go as planned.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): Strategist, see back story and previous information.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Infantry, Dymtrius has no specialist physical training.

How long have you been roleplaying: 2 Years approximately.
How long have you been with HGN: 1 Year approximately.
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, all three.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, I have a lot of experience on my Military Mercenary.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am an active and capable roleplayer with plenty of past experience.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

Accepted as senior soldier. Good to have you with us, ask an admin for your flags.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

WhitehawkProd

In-Character Information:

Full Name:
Jericho Unter

Ethnicity:
White

Height:  
5ft 11"

Weight:
180 lbs

Medical Conditions:
Not really a medical condition, But Jericho has mild ADHD

Backstory:

Jericho Unter was born in Kiev - his father was German, and that is why Jericho's Last name is German. When Jericho was just a few months old, Jericho's parents thought that Ukraine wasn't a good place to raise a child. They decided to move to America.

In America, Jericho's mother  caught a terrible disease, and Jericho's father had troubles finding a job to help support his dying wife – This was a very difficult time for both Jericho, and his parents. His father, thankfully, finally found a job in a shoe factory, and his mother was slowly recovering from her sickness. For 9 years, Jericho's life went fairly well in America - He went to school, made friends, and he could speak English quite well - But this beautiful life could change at any moment.

On a Friday evening, his mother went out with her friends. The next morning, she wasn't home. After hanging up posters about his mother missing and asking people if anybody had seen her that night, He went back home. What he did not know, is that bad news was waiting for him.

When he opened the door to his home, a few policemen and his father were sitting in the living room. His father looked as if he'd been struck by lightning – his blank face was pale, and tears were streaming down his cheeks. The policemen told Jericho that they found his mother - dead.  She was robbed, raped and murdered. The policemen didn't know who could have done such a thing to his mother.  Jericho's life fell apart from that moment on - He and his father could barely stand the loss of Jericho's mother.

Jericho still went to school, but his grades were only becoming worse, and worse. When Jericho reached the age of 15, his father was killed in a fire. The factory where Jericho's father worked was set ablaze by a pyromaniac killing his father while attending a meeting. With both his parents dead, Jericho was sent back to Ukraine to live with his aunt – the only person Jericho had that cared for him. He lived one year with his aunt, doing his best in high school to prove he still was worth something in life. He avoided the subject of his parents, and was put to grief whenever they were mentioned.

When Jericho turned 17, he was able to afford his own apartment. The reason he was so lucky to afford this despite his place in the world, was thanks to gambling. Jericho had a thing for Science. He got deeper into the subject to find cures for well-known diseases.

When he turned 18, a friend of his he knew from the internet, Grigori, met up with him one day while he was on holiday. Jericho and his friend spent a lot of money in the field of science to discover lots of different things.  

At the age of 22, Jericho and his friend, Grigori Luba decided they could no longer live the way they were without support, and funds. In desperate need for money, they joined the army – hoping to obtain mild wealth. Despite joining the army together, Jericho's friend was to be stationed in another place.

When Jericho was the age of 23 he decided he really needed his friend after the loss of his parents – the felt loneliness, and desperation. Jericho requested to be stationed in the same place his friend was stationed: The zone.

How did you get in to the military?:
I and My friend, Grigori, needed to find a way to get paid – So we decided to join the army since there was no other way.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Jericho is a bit Naive, though he also has a good Sense of Humor. He suffers from mild ADHD, but he is a great listener, and follows orders just as well as someone without it.

Professions:
Jericho is good with a variety of guns, mostly Assault Rifles

What squad will you enroll in any why?:
Infantry, I've always wanted to fight on the field and now I have the opportunity to, back in Ukraine Jericho was trained for that kind of thing.

USA

Timezone:
(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying:
I've been really into it the last year, but I've been doing it for about 2 years

How long have you been with HGN:
About 2 weeks

Is this your main character:
Yes

Do you have any alts:
None that I use occasionally

Are you in any other Factions:
No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
No - I've heard much about them though

Do you have any previous Military experience?:
I'm familiar with most of the Ranks, and Terminology - I play Modern Warfare which teaches you quite a ot about the military

Why should we accept you?:
I love role-playing because It gives Life lessons, and it's just downright Fun in some situations, and I think I would make a great addition to all of the Action involved in the military

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:
Sir, Yes Sir!

No.
No.

Do you have Ventrillo:
No, but I can get it if needed

Do you have a working Microphone:
Yes

Accepted. I'll assume you weren't sober when you wrote the first. Ask an admin for your flags.

Eli

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alisa Gorbachev

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 120

Medical Conditions: No serious conditions known.

Backstory: Alisa grew up as a poor child, always playing with her younger brother Lev. Growing up poor led Alisa to learn to be quick enough to pickpocket at the local market enough to help support the family of 3(Her mother dieing during her brothers birth). Growing up she also learned other ways of gaining money, like pickpocketing people on the street, or simply scrounging the cash and coins off the ground. She collected these coins and cash to continue feeding her family. Soon after Alisa's 15th birthday her father Fedor had decided the time had come that she could care for herself and her 11 year old brother. Several years passed, and Alisa grew into a young woman.
       Thus, he set off to "The Zone" in search of wealth for him and his children. However, shortly after her fathers departure Alisa's brother had been caught stealing from a wealthy business man and was beaten to death by local authorities. Alisa, now 19 and alone after her father failed to return, is eager and willing to venture to the zone herself to locate her lost father. Shortly after hearing about the zone, Alisa learned she could not survive alone and turned to enlistment to get her feet on the ground and in the right direction in this strange new place. She ended up in the 105th Military Regiment...

How did you get into the military:  I enlisted.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Very agile however with being so small and quick is relatively weak. Also friendly and outgoing which can lead to accidentally befriending the wrong people.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Medic

Timezone: EST

How long have you been roleplaying: Seriously roleplaying for about 4 years.

How long have you been with HGN: About a week or so.

Do you have any alts: Not at the moment

Are you in any other factions: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: SoC

Do you have any previous Military experience: No.

Why should we accept you?: Because i know how properly roleplay and work in a faction like the military.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Sir, yes sir.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Nope.

Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope.

Pending - I haven't really seen you around that much, and alot of things in your application make little sense, but I'll give you one shot. Talk to me for an IC interview when I'm online. For the record...there's a long way from thief to medic.

zoneowner

In-Character Information

Full Name:Matthew Colley
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Height:6'2"
Weight:172
Medical Conditions:None
Backstory: Matt grew up in a small military base where the military have given his mom,dad and himself a place to live because his fathers in the military.Matt's dad served in the military for 12 years, he retired when Matt turned 19.Matt himself decided to join the military because it ran through his blood.His father was in the military, his grandfather Served in the military as well.Before Matt was born, his mother was a nurse.
Matthew always liked to pretend he was an army man when he was little.when he was finally old enough to enlist, he did so the day of his birthday. He was immediately shiped off. he served for 11 years.
A year after he was relived of duty,he heard of the struggle in The Zone and decided he had to reenlist as a recruit in the military to be sent to The Zone
How did you get into the military:I felt it was my duty to protect and serve.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:survivalist,Short Tempered, Born Leader.
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):Spec Ops

Timezone:EST
How long have you been roleplaying:5 years
How long have you been with HGN:week or so
Is this your main character:yes
Do you have any alts:no
Are you in any other factions:no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:CS and CoP
Do you have any previous Military experience:i have lots of military knowledge from past military realism units but never severed.
Why should we accept you?:I'm a good leader and under stand and comply with the rank and leadership status of each member and follow orders.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:No

Denied. Put some more work into it. Alot more work.

Smithy

In-Character Information

Full Name: Yuri Sidorovich
Ethnicity:Ukrainian
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170lbs
Medical Conditions: None
Backstory:  Ivan grew up with his brother, Joseph. As they grew up Yuri took the harder route to life as Joseph took the Easy way, Joined the pickpocketer, Then a gang of thugs. As they hit the late teens Joseph was involved in a robbery, And someone witnessed him doing it, Later the next day Joseph was took to the police station and was arrested while Yuri could do nothing to help him. The Gang became paranoid that Joseph would tell there names to the local police and began to "Visit" Yuri, Each time the beatings got worse.
Yuri decided to make a stand. He brought a gun from the local Blackmarket dealer and waited in a chair at the door, They came Step by step the floor creaking, Just two of them this time and the Door opened. Yuri shut his eyes and Shot not a care in the world, He kept shooting until nothing remaind axept corpses, He opened his eyes and looked down at the bodies, They were police. Two Police dead at his door. He became paranoid himself and began to tip petrol around his house, He then slowly put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it, He threw it to the floor and ran out of the house.
Two days later, Yuri was witnessed to be signing up to a Military recruitment outpost, Who would be Trained.
How did you get into the military: Was Accepted when signing up in Ukrain.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Had his Bad sides but has forgotten his past and is now loyal to the Millitary.
Specialty: Infantry.

Timezone:GMT+0
How long have you been roleplaying: Around One – Two Years.
How long have you been with HGN: One Week.
Is this your main character: No, But it shall be if I get accepted.
Are you in any other factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Games: I have played the First STALKER and know the basics.
Why should we accept you?: I feel that I could dedicate myself to the Military Faction and I would roleplay to the greatest of my abilities. I know the basic roleplay of a soldier.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes I understand, I would always follow their orders no matter what.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Never been kicked.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:Never been banned.

Pending - Your grammar could really use some help, but I'll give you a shot. Contact me for an interview.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Aresty

n-Character Information

Full Name: Vlad Reznov
Ethnicity: Ukranian
Height: 6'5
Weight: 270 LB's
Medical Conditions: Healthy
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Vlad Reznov was born in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev. He lived most of his life on the street, due to his parents economical problem, but once his dad started to work again, they found a house and Vlad could finally go to school and have a education. He wasn't so good at school, most of the time he acted dumb, thing that put's him in trouble with the bulls of the schools, but even if he was dumb he knew how to put a good punch and he was tough.

At the year of 18, Vlad decided to enlist into the Army of Ukraine, as a soldier. Due to his bad attitude and the nature of not following the orders, he was a soldier for over 12 years, untill the army had enough of him and decided to ship him to an outpost inside the " Zone ". When Vlad seen the documents on the Zone, he decided to act good to avoid being sent there but sadly it didn't work.
Now, the chopper for the outpost is waiting to leave for the " Zone ".
How did you get into the military: It's above.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's a tough guy, doesn't like to be insulted, due to his harsh life.  Sometimes he refuses orders or comments them.
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Infantry

Timezone: GMT 1:00
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: 8-9 months
Is this your main character: Nope.
Are you in any other factions: Nope.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes.
Why should we accept you?: Well because I've already been in the military with my main char, and I was pretty good.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes

Im also homosexual. Such a useful coleader.

Accepted. Don't screw up or I'll screw you up. Backstory could use some work, but I know you're not an idiot and you've hanged around us for a long while.

Sharrock

In-Character Information

Full Name: Viktor Semenov
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Height: 5'11
Weight:195
Medical Conditions: None.
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Viktor Semenov was born in Ufa, Russia. Viktor Semenov began his life growing up in the streets with no family or support. At the age of eight he was living in an orphanage. He was not very social with the other children because of the start of his childhood. At the age of twelve he was adopted into a poor family that could barley afford food and water. He recieved proper education and did very well in school. At the age of 15 he took much interest in medical work and anotomy and begun studying all he could about it. Four years later at the age of 19 he had finished schooling and began to work towards a university to improve his schooling along with medical practice. At the age of 22 he had finally worked up enough money to go to a medical school. At the age of 32 he finished all of his schooling and decided to enlist in the military and use his medical practice there to help. After finishing training he was awaiting assignment of where he would be stationed.
How did you get into the military: Enlisted.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He is intelligent but can get cocky at times..
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Medic

Timezone: Central standard time.
How long have you been roleplaying: 3-4 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 2 months (I've been gone a year.)
Is this your main character: No. But i'm active on all of mine.
Are you in any other factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Two.
Why should we accept you?: I'm mature and usually serious. I know some military stuff.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Not that i can remember
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Not that i can remember

Pending - Im glad you fixed up your backstory. BUt remember this, We are the Ukraine army. Not the Russian army. I'll give you a chance. Contact Rebel, Doom or Radek for an In-game Interview.  -Rebel
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

remus78

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:Elliot Jones
Ethnicity:White
Height:5'6
Weight:140
Medical Conditions:Stroung and healthy
Backstory: Elliot Jones had a normal life, A normal job.But his lfe was not so normal,He got firered..He was 19 he had to raise his self on the streets.People robed him, Hurt him. He finlly fought back.Now not alot robed him or hurt him.He travaled around tring to earn money.                                                                                                                   When he was 20 his life was ok.He had some enemys some friends.He tryied to find a place to setla.He ran in to some bandits.He got away wicth was good,but he did some ingerys but he was fined.He round a place to selta.When he was 22 he desided to move on.
How did you get into the military:They were recuiting
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Good shoot,piss him off really bad there will be reveng
Specialty:Special Operations

Timezone:GMT

How long have you been roleplaying:3 years
How long have you been with HGN:I think 1 year
Do you have any alts:Yes
Are you in any other factions:No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:No
Do you have any previous Military experience:No
Why should we accept you?:Im good at rp and Ill do my best at sersios Rp
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:no
Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

Denied - Horrid spelling, backstory needs much more work, and I really doubt you've been with HGN for a whole year.

remus78

On ooc age i ment 18

Ralazo

You can edit your post with the modify icon thing.