*Criminal Record* "Khaletskiy Lachance"

Started by Bagelz, 22-02-2010

Steel

Another typical Bagelz post: Good IC.

Nice work.

You importing any of this to the server?
Or just forum RPing it?

Bielecki

Some nice editing.
Good work.

Bagelz

Thanks for your comments, all I have to work with is Paint I'm afraid, so I try my best.

I'm trying to bring this all into the server. My guy killed multiple service agents and is wanted dead or alive now.

Btw Bielecki, your editing is fantastic. I'd get photoshop....but, well, you know, no torrents for me.

Bielecki

You should use Gimp, works just aswell as Photoshop.
Plus its free :)

Zarrick

Awesome, Bagelz is back...also is that actually Khal or is it all part of a false ID scheme? Good work on it though =D
====================================

====================================

Bagelz

Nah, that's him. That's him when he was 22 and a half.

I'll download GIMP, Pool uses it a lot, and we always make cool crap when I go over to his house.

Bagelz

Bagelz

*Right click and view image if you have too, if you want...*

Celtic

Wasn't that guy who's picture you used involved in the September 11th attacks?

Bagelz

Now that you mention it, isn't that Mohammed Atta?

OH GOD I FUCKIN LOLD. I just picked up this pic from some forum because it resembled my char nicely. I lold nicely

Cheesums

Fled to the zone after crashing a plane.

Bagelz

*RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IMAGE, I can't do them any other way*

*PUBLIC DOCUMENTS NETWORK* *PDA ID: 98006* *USERNAME: KALACHANCE* *VIEW FILE FROM NETWORK*?

*ALL DOCUMENTS FOR VIEW ARE AVAILABLE TO AREA: Cordon, West Cordon, Northern Cordon, Zaton, Pripyat, Chavosk, East Cordon, "LIST TO LONG TO VIEW"

*VOICE MESSAGE*: "Documents are public...Anyone can view these on a local wireless PDA network or phone, or computer for that matter. Don't care anymore, can't hide em' anymore"

irondeity

Hell yea dude. That last one on page one is Sabre's SPAS. cant wait to have it delivered IC.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Zstan

Eh, nice stuff. But you should try to avoid white text on that burnt paper, can't read it.