***PLEASE HELP*** Game crashing.

Started by Mr.Robby, 13-08-2011

Mr.Robby

Today when i tried to join the SRP i got to the sending client info section of the loading screen..... From that point on Garrysmod derps gives me a not responding messages and closes Gmod. I have tried restarting my PC, restarting steam, re-installing Gmod, and clearing out my addons. As a note i can join the second stalker rp server without a problem and all the other servers i normally play on. I truely enjoy this Stalker rp and want to keep playing it. Have no idea what to do to fix it at this point.

jaik

Try lowering your settings.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Smirnoff

Used to have the same error, it got fixed when I removed all of my addons though.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

StickyWicket

Yeah, I joined for about 3 minutes, quit to go to firefox, then when I came back I couldn't connect.

Otto

I had the same problem a while ago, lowering my graphics cured it.

Dvs!lverwing

Having the exact same problem right now. Going to try lowering graphics.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Ket

My settings are always on High. Exept the Shadows but that wasn't the problem for me.
After i re-installed the Whole HGN/STALKER pack it stopped crashed eventually.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Crispy

No idea what your problem is, bud. Try lowering your settings, checking your video card and configuring your computer's spec's.

Khorn

I've been having issues at the character selection screen.

I can only join server 2. Regardless of it's population. So I'm stumpped also.