[UPDATED] Albino Bloodsucker

Started by ThY, 10-07-2011

ThY

Very Dangerous Mission, Death/Injury WILL be frequent. Job may not be successfull; fear RP is a must.
This poster is seen frequently around the Cordon and other public areas, it reads:
WANTED, DEAD. 30K.
WHITE BLOODSUCKER(S)
HIGH RISK, UNDERGROUND.
MASTER STALKERS, ONLY.
BODYPART IS NEEDED TO PROVE DEATH.
~Olesky Danylo

Renay

So we need to donate 200 Dollars to become Master Stalkers or is that part just IC?

jaik

Quote from: Renay on 10-07-2011
So we need to donate 200 Dollars to become Master Stalkers or is that part just IC?

It's $100 for master whitelists..
lol
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

QuoteAUTOPLAY MUSIC
nope

Good luck, gentlemen. You'll need it.

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 11-07-2011
QuoteAUTOPLAY MUSIC
nope

Good luck, gentlemen. You'll need it.

That. Autoplay music does not make your post cool. Sorry ThY.

ThY

Was to add atmosphere, Im sure you can simply turn down your sound for the 50 seconds your on this thread. Lucky I diddn't add loop too.

Edit: Removed it >:l

Steven :D

Hopefully this event doesn't end before I get back. Master Stalkers, hehe.

El Presidente

It's been absolutely delightful thus far.

AdrianSnake

Justa sking is this sitll availble? I was told ICly about this...If so ICly I still ain't. Probably

ThY

Quote from: AdrianSnake on 20-10-2011
Justa sking is this sitll availble? I was told ICly about this...If so ICly I still ain't. Probably
The albino's still around, -- good luck finding it.
And try not post on old old threads.

ThY

UPDATE

IC

-
The poster (Original post) begins to pop up in bars and bases, on walls and in bins. They are often ripped and screwed up, curling at the edges. It is clear that these posters are old, and possibly the same ones as those a few months back during the other sightings. On some posters the writing is so worn that all is seen is "White Bloodsucker". Although not white anymore, a large proportion of stalkers know what beast this is. Oleksy Danylo may not be in the zone anymore either, but someone wanted the assignment spread once more, but - this time as a warning.-

OOC

The albino only enters conflicts with those looking who are for one. No innocent stalkers will be attacked unless he/she makes it clear he/she is looking for combat with mutants. This means; fear RP may be the only way to survive from an encounter with it.

To put you in the mood; (0:50+)

http://www.youtube.com/v/M_4otvXAqxk&feature=related