:[Monolith]: Suggestions & Complaints

Started by Duranblackraven, 23-02-2011

Duranblackraven

Exactly what it says. Post suggestions or complaints here. However do not troll on this thread and no extended conversations. Take that to SF.

This is Ravanger here and I want you to tell me how you want to see Monolith and if you have any problems with them in any circumstance.
I'd rather have it limted to 2 post to one idea/suggestion/complaint, we can move it to SF as stated above or forums pms.
I really want to hear what you all have to say so that I can make the Monolith experience best I can and keep with in my own limits I want to see it in.

Lent23

Now that there's somebody leading the Monolith;

I'd like to see less of a focus on murder and torture and disembowelment of Stalkers, and more of a focus on defending the north or assaulting from the north and clearing out the Zone's presence of tumors that some call Stalkers.

On another note, Monolith aren't neutral with mutants, and I'd like to see that avoided.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Steven :D

needs more mono raping military.

Sharrock

Quote from: Lent23 on 07-04-2013
Now that there's somebody leading the Monolith;

I'd like to see less of a focus on murder and torture and disembowelment of Stalkers, and more of a focus on defending the north or assaulting from the north and clearing out the Zone's presence of tumors that some call Stalkers.

On another note, Monolith aren't neutral with mutants, and I'd like to see that avoided.

Neutrality with mutants can be avoided, but the Monolith are here for fear. Don't expect to be killed outright if found alone.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on