[Monolith]: PDA Logs, information on recent news & events.

Started by kisftw, 25-05-2010

kisftw

PDA Activated; Log-In Sequence Initiated
Log-In Validated - Personal Greeting Loading
Hello Sanya V. Litvyak!
A few stalkers passed through the tunnels. One felt brave enough to leave his pack and wander into our base. Needless to say, he no longer exists. He was snooping around and taking pictures on his PDA. That was destroyed as well.

Logging Off; Have a nice day, -Sanya-

(We need an IC board, I made one. Post things in here relevant to IC. Like requests, missions, events, logs, diaries, etc. Keep it clean. Stickied. <3)

Predu

Starting up PDA. Loading. . .
Loading complete, starting auto-log.
Welcome "how does thiswork".

Opening PDA logs.

Date: --/--/2013 --:--

AJJGYUD ah this is how it work, oh.. nice.

Opening history... Cancel...

Opening PDA logs.

Date: --/--/2013 --:--

this thing is bugging me.. what shoudl i write..
i am checking my backpack, no food left. perhaps another food ration will come soon.
strange thing this..

Closing PDA logs.
Closing PDA.

// He has no idea how to use that so I tried to do as realistic as possible.
Also he had to leave in a hurry.

Gokiller

PDA online

Opening  Notes ......

Password ********

1 day ago i sat down and next thing i got my knife Stuck
                                in my leg, Nice. Ohhhh well stuff like this happens.
                               "Ohhh what how this thing..... ohhhh"
                                    PDA Offline

Nova

PDA Online...

Username: Revenant
Password: *******

Standby...

Login succesful

Welcome

Last night, me, the Patriarch and Preacher Seen went on a patrol. We searched for supply, although not with much luck. We were able to find some caned food and drink (Vodka), but Im afraid it won't last long.
End of log...

Login out...

Logout succesful

PDA offline...

Gokiller

PDA Online

Loading notes...
Pass word
4 hours ago, me and Brother Shadow went out looking out for a stash. When we got in inside was "2 Frags,10 bags of food, 4 vodkas and Ammo and a note. The Note said some like
"Dear ******** You still need to give me my stuff, if you don;t i will gun you down and your brother will Die a slow death. The map will show you where to place the Box.IF you don't in 2 hours then goodby" We went to have a look but nothing was there that must have been the box then
PDA Offline

Predu

Long hours we're spent in the Monolith base, not hearing a word from the patrol.
When all hope was lost, a STALKER came by, behind him, Patriarch Kafka, unconscious and in a high loss of blood.
STALKER so called "Blaze" patched up Patriarch Kafka for a reason that remained unknown.
Without him, Patriarch Kafka would have been as good as dead.

Nova

PDA Online...

Password: *******

Standby...

Login succesful

Welcome

I don't remember anything. I woke up in a sort of dungeon, and found myself togehter with a girl. My leg was bleeding, from what, I do not know. I wandered off on my own, with a Pistol and shotgun. I also wear this Urban camo uniform, but I don't know where it comes from. Now Im sitting here, in a small house, close to where the dungeon were. I was also "lucky" to see a monster. Never seen it before, but it had some sort of tentacles in it's mouth. I just hope that this will all be over soon.
End of log

Login out...

Log out succesful

PDA Offline...

Gokiller

PDA Online

Opening Notes...

"Nothing"

PDA Offline

lolKieck

PDA Online

Password:************

If any of you were wounded in a firefight, come to me, I'll heal you. And also it would help me very much if you could find any artifacts with healing properties.

PDA Offline
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

PDA Online...

Password:*******

Standby...

Login succesful

Welcome

I have begun to walk around this desolated place. I have yet to meet anyone, and in someway, I am happy that I haven't. I don't know anyone here, I don't know wether they will harm or help me. So I left the house and have barricaded myself in a big warehouse. I have also booby-trapped the door that leads here, and hopefully it will dispose of any intruders. Although, if they knock on the door five times, I will disarm the booby-trap and see who it is. I shall keep my shotgun close to hand anyway, just in case. I have left a note back in the house, which reveals my current position, and how they can avoid my booby-trap.
End of log

Login out...

Log out succesful

PDA Offline...

Bucky

PDA ONLINE
Password:******

Evening freinds, I am venturing twoards the outerparts of the Zone in search for materials needed for explosives and other things, I will be in and out perodically but I will be absent for around 2 weeks, as I come in and out and from after my trip and forth I will be taking orders for the following...

-Weapon Modifications(Authed)
- Handing out explosives(RPly|Authed|You must be authed)
- And armor modifications(Authed)

Signing out, Brother of courage 'Vladkeis'

Log Off

// The reason I will be on periodically is because my parents have decided it would be a good idea to take my power cord to my computer away...

Gokiller

PDA Online

Opening Notes.....
Password **********

A few hour or a day ago we moved to where a eye saw something. We move there and as we got there bodys and everything were there. Snorks got boxes and then Speaker got hit down. Snork attack me and then cut my face just missing my Eye. Then it grabed me and Riped my torso open. I feel Weak from loss of blood but hopfly i we still be able to fight for the Monolith.

Closing notes...

// Seen is not the best at typing thing Eg He missed a lot of stuff

PDA Offline

Bucky

PDA ONLINE
Password:******

LOG ON:SUCCESFUL

PDA MESSAGE TO: Patriarch 'Hound'

SUBJECT:Supplies

Patriarch, today we were expecting Hugo'Matire'Vamio to drop by and he did, but only after you left. He came by he supplies, I inspected the and they were all there an in mint condiditon, I would have kept them but he needed the money first...he said he would be back later.

PDA OFF-LINE

Ace of Hearts

PDA ONLINE.

Opening Network...

SUCCESS.

Network Notification

POSTER: 'Brace'

Brothers, a blow was struck against the 'Military' this day. Today the Monolith's chosen defeated the heretics guarding their sanctuary, and laid waste to it.

Glory to the Monolith.

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE.

Ace of Hearts

PDA ONLINE.

Opening Network...

SUCCESS.

Network Notification

Brothers, myself and Goliath have departed from our sanctuary in 'Sector 42', we venture north, to the holy home of the Monolith. I shall return, after I see Goliath safely to his new sanctuary.

Glory to the Monolith.

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE.

Ace of Hearts

PDA ONLINE.

Opening Network...

SUCCESS.

Network Notification

Brothers, today a group of heretic rabble was found in our tunnels. I do not know how they entered, as the door was still shut and locked when I checked it. It matters not, for the heretics were easily destroyed. Nothing of value was found on their corpses. Initiate 'Hammer' was wounded during the fighting, but I have already taken care of it, he shall be fine.

In addition to this, supplies were transported to the rooftop outpost, and the forward tunnel outpost. Supplies were also gathered to begin rebuilding the pulley system for the rooftop outpost. And finally, I had Initiate 'Hammer' do minor repair work on the rooftop outpost's defenses, and we added a few additional panels.

Glory to the Monolith.

[OOC]: Participants for that battle (In case anyone was curious) - Ace, Tom, Smithy, Buck, Mikhail, ComradeBritish. Also; Why the hell does nobody else ever use this thread?

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE.

Bucky

PDA ONLINE.

Enter Password: ******

Welcome Arron Vladkeis (Yes his first name is Arron...)

Yes, some Freedomers snuck in along with a STALKER, we made short work of them but Hammer was badly injured. Otherwise today was fairly calm.

Logging off.

PDA OFFLINE.

Mikhail

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

Decrypting...

SUCCESS

Today, a group of heretics entered the base, most of them were easily dispatched and there was one left, I was ordered to charge and did so, but as i rounded the corner i received serious wounds from a shotgun blast to the chest, I do not remember the rest as I blacked out.

Sending...

Complete...

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE

Bucky

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

SUCCESS

Welcome: Liturgist Vladkies

Brace, Hammer, and I fetched the APC engine today, we constructed a pully, but when we tested it, it made a odd whirring noise and the cable snapped...We will probably have to give Hammer more time to work on this.

In other news, I got a new OS for my PDA...More data space, better security etcetera, I can perform this modification on anyone who wants its PDA.

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE

Mikhail

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

SUCCESS

Today I got that new upgrade for my PDA from Brother Vladkies. Now my PDA likes to freeze up and crash a lot. It has a bunch of apps in the app store, but my signal has become so bad that I can no longer place calls, furtherm- bzzzzzrttsdtau...

PDA OFFLINE

Bucky

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

SUCCESS

Welcome: Liturgist Vladkeis

Id like to be the first to formally welcome our new Initiate Khorn Kvik, it will be interesting to see if you prove any use to us, welcome to the Monolith brother.

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE

Mikhail

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

Username: Hammer
Password: toastertittys

SUCCESS.

Yesterday myself and Preacher Brace finally found a way to haul up the engine block to complete the crane, I got it assembled and I would have made this log yesterday, but I was busy troubleshooting the crane, the winch seemed to not want to move, I took a break to rest and write this log, I'm going to attempt to finish the crane repairs today.

Logging Off...

PDA OFFLINE

Silence)

PDA ONLINE
LOGIN SUCCESS
Log opened.
I cleaned out my pack today....I found this.
I asked the patriarch...he saiaaaaaaad...This is a weird device.Forget that.He tolld me thatt i should write dowswawn events.Thhhhhisss device is getting slooweweeer andd...glitching...
Warning shutting down, all folders saved.

PDA OFFLINE

Bucky

PDA ONLINE

Opening Network...

SUCCESS

An excellent job today brothers, we repeled the DUTY, Mercenary, and Stalker scum, we all deserve the rest, I am very proud of you all.

Glory to the Monolith...

Logging off...

PDA OFFLINE

Steven :D

<:: Signing In: Initiate 'Domino'
<:: Password: *******
< PDA Log Name: Suppliments for the Monolith.

I have recently been seeing more and more stalkers attempting to reach us, I suppose. One got too close, and I opened fire  on him, as a result. I now have a AK74-M.
Also, note that I have been saving up a sum of rubles to give in. Currently I have...

Signing Out...