:[Monolith]: How to Join/Information

Started by Ravanger, 02-05-2012

Ravanger

(Keep in mind this a WIP template till I finish)
To join the glorious Monolith you can be taken ICly in game and converted into a soldier for the crystal. Also you may pm me on the forums so may know you're interested in joining and I may allow you to join without getting a char taken and converted or if you are an ex-monolith you may come back on a old Monolith character once I accepted you back.
* PM Iron or CC if you're interested in joining so further documentation can be done.

* You may be converted IC in game.

* Old Monolith characters may come back once accepted (Unless they were PK'ed for being killed or betraying.)

* Minor faction so you may join even if you are in Freedom or Duty and so forth, even though if you have a character that is in direct conflict with Monolith or faction that is heavy fighting you may not be able to join. I am more interested in those not in major factions, but you may join even if you are in majors.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
This information will explain some basic rules and understanding that should be met upon joining.
**Ranks in the monolith are more like medals of Honor or titles that are earned from the service. In Monolith we operate as a brotherhood of equal stance and are in union of rank, The Monolith. Preachers and selected leaders preach and guide the united brotherhood thus giving order to the brotherhood as these men are the best trained, geared, and armored.

*Once you have joined Monolith you will not be able to leave ICly ever, if you somehow are disconnected from the monolith you will be open to PK. Ex-Monolith are just dorky and all people who generally do it somehow magically recover which is false. To become Ex-Monolith you need my auth and my auth alone, your brain is damaged and you are a vessel which the Monolith controls. There is no Ex-Monolith anymore.
*You may only get on with my permission or a trusted co-leader and will only do things that you've been instructed to do.(There are some exceptions to this if discussed prior).

*Keep in mind it is easy to join as well as easy to get PK'ed or kicked from the faction.

* You are joining knowing that the character you join with will always be monolith and never be the same again.

*You are to act in-canon to how I explain to you once I brief when I accept you.

* You feel little emotion and what you do is dedicated for the Monolith. Pain does not faze you and you can withstand pain, but remember you are still human. You are a husk of a man that is controlled by the Monolith and feelings and dedication is to the service of the great Monolith.

*Remember mutants are generally neutral to us and we usually go our separate paths, if a mutant does attack a Monolith that mutant will of course be put down. Zombies are our fellow brethren and tool for which our Monolith uses to further the protection of the north.
*Your brain is damaged from the brainwashing process resulting in the mono-tone and such tolerance to pain and emotion. The Monolith gives purpose and proper strength and drive for us to do our biding.

* Don't be afraid to kill yourself if it means information will not be taken or to avoid capture, PKs for Monolith are not the same as normal people considering the true dedication that they have.

* You are not a sadistic evil rapist killer; you would not go out of your way to kill stalkers and others alike. The only thing you have in mind is what is best for the Monolith and avoiding unneeded conflict may be necessary to providing protection for Monolith. The service you are entitled to is protection of the North and all actions are to further that.

* As a Monolith you have immunity to Psyonic powers since they are what is used in partial to brainwash and control Monolithians.

* You have no real ambition accept to protect the precious Monolith at all cost and to kill anyone who tempts the Monolith. As well to help all your brothers in this task of cleansing and protection.