[Monolith]: Future Absence Thread

Started by Killabreu, 29-03-2010

Silence)

Recreas

Going to on a weekend trip to paris in six hourse. So I'll see you guys back at monday I guess.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

lolKieck

Off for one week.
Aka 20-27.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bucky

You guys picked the worst and I mean WORST day for the event, ill be away in the morning and the afternoon...really fucking sorry...if the event goes on for more than three hours I may be able to catch the end or late middle of it.

Bielecki

Don't worry, we can change the date of the event.

Bucky

You would do that just for me? *sniff* I love you Biel *sniff*

Gokiller

Ok ganna take a break from Srp for a Week or two. Sooo yea. I will come on if i am Needed.

Khorn

I am too gonna be off for awhile. Probably for a month, family and life crap.

Bielecki

I'm going to be gone for a few days, be back around monday.

Ace of Hearts

School has started (Sadly), so I'm occupied on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 EST (EST = GMT-5) to 2:30 EST. You can still talk to me on Steam and whatnot, but I won't be able to get on Gmod or any other game during those hours.

Bucky

He he he, I dont start untill the 7th of Spetember, when that day comes I wont be available from 8 - 4 (EST = GMT -5) and on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays ill be on for an hour or two in between that and ahve to leave again...Saturdays I will be UP at around 3 most likley so... dont expect me before that unless...well...no unlesses.

Ill be gone this weekend then I start school.

Bucky

Double post, sorry. Im taking a break from SRP.
Im gonna wait untill the server cools down and untill mono starts events up again...

(Predu: You can just modify your last message and post this there. This isn't your personal post field.)

Khorn

Having computer hardware issues lately. I can still play, but will probably crash a lot more due to my graphics card failing and having the super fun BSOD.

I have to save up money to get a new one, so don't expect me to be on anytime soon. For too long.

Recreas

Not gonna be on much, got a lot of stuff for school to do and other stuff . But if you need anything from the qm just let me know, I'll be on steam.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Gokiller

Monday to friday Well i wont be on Time 7Am to 3.30pm School.. Fuck homework.

Ps. this is a lttle later but ohh well

Predu

I will be on a vacation from sunday to either saturday or sunday (17/10/10-23;24/10/10). And I pretty much can't be on, since I'm going abroad.

Gokiller

Bad news. School starting again. I'll be on at about 4 o'clock.... If you need me. Unless I got after schools (Mosly i do) or doing homework :(