[Monolith]: Event Suggestion Thread

Started by Bielecki, 21-05-2010

Bielecki

Please suggest ideas for events.
It will give us something fun to do other then getting attacked every single day.

Examples:

The 'Wish Granter' has orderd the Monolith to retrive a rare Artifact from the construction site.
(Did this today with Predu, combine and myself.)

WIP thread, I will advance it later.

Bucky

Great, Now alll we need s a picture of us burning something.

Gokiller

Cool i would like do some more stuff

Predu

Heres something that I though, since you made that massive brainwashing thingy, maybe we could make it of some use. We could capture a few rookies, rply the amount would be much bigger. Then take the machine for a test drive, also, some of them might be interested of monolith and might try to join.

As I have been saying a while now: More monolithians would mean better, more active monolith.

Tho I am not sure if your brainwash thingy is done or anything.

Gokiller

I don't know what to do i don't think we should rp with other people we could do something like a  2-3  monolith out on patroll and then they get attack by people who are trying to capture to do test and shit like that.

But the only thing with that would be people would be like (LOL Monolith lets go join in)

Nova

Quote from: Predu on 23-05-2010
Heres something that I though, since you made that massive brainwashing thingy, maybe we could make it of some use. We could capture a few rookies, rply the amount would be much bigger. Then take the machine for a test drive, also, some of them might be interested of monolith and might try to join.

As I have been saying a while now: More monolithians would mean better, more active monolith.

Tho I am not sure if your brainwash thingy is done or anything.

It's a good idea and all, but let's face it. If we capture any more than 3 people, everyone will raid us, and try to free 'em

Gokiller

Yea like i said LOL Monolith lets kill them

Goose

Prop Tip don't capture faction members who are high up unless they want to, and try not to take people who are important then you won't get the Lol mono leeets keel dem, because no one will now people are missing go for rooks.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Nova

We once captured 3 Rookies, and then half the server raided us. So it doesn't matter who we capture, we will get raided no matter what we do

Goose

.... What.... Maybe you should start to take actual items like PDAs radios to prevent meta try that? yea i think its the fact people meta =/ try taking PDAs ect but SF =/
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Predu

We are taking their PDAs and stuff, just ICly.

Goose

I'm talking the actual items to prevent them from calling for help via radio or PDA and if some dose come claiming they new their friend was in trouble then you have a solid sucpision of meta and can deal with that accordingly, of course after it's over give the items back tho

lolKieck

What about a disco party event ?
Joke.

We should take radios or PDA's or keep one brother with a radio and general channel, to tell somebody if the victim MG'd.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Turkey

Today's was pretty fun, We attacked you guys for a PDA

Flash

How about the great PURGE. Purge the enemys for the glory of monolith. . .  Mangoman is C-COn beta he commaneths you to do it

Bucky

Keep in mind flash that Purges are hard because wed get crushed if we didnt have atleast four people on so at one point ALL monolithian would need to get on to have a proper "bad ass" working un-defeated purge.

Nova

Only a few people know this, but what the hell. Since my Monolith character got Amnesia, he has left the base, unsure on what to do, where to go, and who he is. ICly, you should have noticed that Im gone, so perhaps there could be an event, where you will have to find me, and find out what caused all this.
I seriously hope you will think about this, as I think it could be a fun little event. All other factions are welcome to try and find me too, but in the end, I will still end up at the Monolith.

NOTE: If we are going to do this, then please note, that he is extremely confussed and scared, and may or may not, shoot on sight

Once again, thank you for reviewing this, and I hope you will +Support this

Khorn

@ Nova, I must say that sounds silly.

Monolith are brainwashed and supposed to be put in a hive mind sort of thing. The only reported and CANON thing that left monolith free of what happen was the group in CoP. But they only got free of control due to Strelok fucking the CCon up and making them lose control strength.

Even then, they still remembered they were part of the monolith. But was more of a foggy memory.

kisftw

Quote from: Nova on 01-06-2010
Only a few people know this, but what the hell. Since my Monolith character got Amnesia, he has left the base, unsure on what to do, where to go, and who he is. ICly, you should have noticed that Im gone, so perhaps there could be an event, where you will have to find me, and find out what caused all this.
I seriously hope you will think about this, as I think it could be a fun little event. All other factions are welcome to try and find me too, but in the end, I will still end up at the Monolith.

NOTE: If we are going to do this, then please note, that he is extremely confussed and scared, and may or may not, shoot on sight

I would +suport this, but I don't think Monolith runs like that. Although, they may be worried that he'd release info about them, which in turn would be a good reason to send out search parties. But I don't know how you could've lost your memories.

Nova

Quote from: kisftw on 19-06-2010
Quote from: Nova on 01-06-2010

I would +suport this, but I don't think Monolith runs like that. Although, they may be worried that he'd release info about them, which in turn would be a good reason to send out search parties. But I don't know how you could've lost your memories.

You can just forget about it anyway. I realised that it was stupid shit I was doing, which ALOT of people said too

Gokiller

Could we do a event where we have to find a missing brother who got lost or something

Bucky

Seems iffy...I doubt it would happen...but it could be a possibility and who know it could be very fun.

lolKieck

Epic fight with Freedom again !!
And people who would be trying to kill us from behind would get pwnt. Stalkers of course.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Gokiller

:D that would be cool i like that

Bucky

Yes...epic fight with freedom that would be awesome...cant do it with DUTY though thats just a disaster waiting to happen.