[Monolith]: Applications - Open

Started by Predu, 06-10-2010

Predu

иди ко мне. Tы получиш что заслуживаеш...
твоё желание скоро сбудется. иди ко мне...
твой путь подходит к концу. иди ко мне. Только один будет вознагражден...

("Come to me. You will gain what you deserve...
Your wish will soon come true. Come to me...
Your path is ending. Come to me. Only one will be rewarded...")

[center][color=gray][b]

OOC [/b][/color][/center]

[size=15pt]Steam ID:

OOC Name:

How long have you been in HGN:

Have you been in any factions, if so, how long:

Recommendations(Requirement of one at least or instadenial of application! Members brother and above.):

Timezone:

OOC traits and skills:

Do you agree with that we can PK your monolith character if we want to (Required):
[/size]
[center][color=gray][b]

IC [/b][/color][/center]
[size=15pt]
IC Name:

Name after brainwash:

Backstory for induction into Monolith:

Character Traits:

Character Skills/Specialization:

[/size]

Post your applications below. A moderator will see to it as soon as possible.

whyku

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31963003

OOC Name:[HGN] Whyku Sinsirr

How long have you been in HGN: About 2 weeks

Have you been in any factions, if so, how long: Nope Have not been in any.

Recommendations requirement of one at least or instadenial of application! Members brother and above.): |HGN|-=|TheAndyShandy|=-: If you need it, sure I recommend ya

Time zone: USA Central time zone

OOC traits and skills: I can take a lot of crap from people. And keep my cool.

Do you agree with that we can PK your monolith character if we want to (Required):
Yes.

IC Name: Christopher Sinsirr

Name after brainwash: Sinner

Back story for induction into Monolith:

Child Hood         
I was born in a small town on the outside of the Zone. My family and I were not rich. But we were happy. My dad worked at his own Store of Good's and Supplies. My mom was a house Wife .So the income was not great but we got by. When a lot of the town's people left to go out to see the world.  My dad's store took a turn for the worst. With all most no income we had to move to a smaller one room apartment. When I came to the age of 17 I set off to see the zone.

Adult Hood
I start going out away from my hometown looking for work. I did small jobs in the zone for traders and stalkers. Didn't pay much but all I wanted was money to get by. When I was far into the zone I got alone fine tell a few time's I ran in with bandits and a couple   military checkpoints. I took out the Bandits but the military outnumbered me and out gun me. I was a fool if I did try. I came a long a more populated part of the zone.  I came to found myself staying here.
Character Traits:  Persuasive

Character Skills/Specialization: Close Quarter

Can I do brainwashing in game?

Edit Can you recheck

PENDING - I haven't seen you on the server very much, so I haven't seen your RP. You'll be put on trial as a Neophyte for one week. Try to work on your grammar a bit. - Ace[/color

NOPE. Whuky that is just pathetic, I can see if you change your text by the text below. Ace doesn't even have the administration for the monolith forum. Your pathetic attempt and failure will come as that I will no longer take you in Monolith and I will put you on my "Black List". You could have just done another application that would have been better, but as you want it. If you actually asked Ace about this, and fixed the app yourself, I will need to discuss with him.

Right. Sorry, I checked it on Ace. You are given the chance to be a neophyte for a week. Do your best and you might be a permanent monolithian. Welcome to the brethren.