[Found shit?] Gauss/Flash Rifle

Started by Zarrick, 27-10-2009

Zarrick

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71987 Some dumbass labelled it as a rocket launcher, but rergardless its a resource if anyone would like to use it, it'd be cool to see the odd Flash Rifle in the server :P
====================================

Steel

Hmm... would be kool because of cannon, but this would evaporate anyone... lol

Locke

Yeah, we really need an overpowered doom weapon.

Edit: We don't need more than ONE overpowered doom weapon

Torch

Quote from: Locke on 27-10-2009

Its called the FN200m

Zarrick

Lucidius

Gauss doesn't disintigrate, it's magneticly accelerated projectiles, probably something like a giant bullet like spike.

Gauss guns are easy to make IRL, my friend's making one. Also some one I knew mounted one inside of an airsoft M4 receiver lol.

They are NOTHING like gauss in gaming media, again they are just magneticly accelerated projectiles. Above a certain amount of magnetic force will make it a railgun. Above that, forget.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Dark Angel

Could be added but not sellable aka admin only for events etc.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Locke on 27-10-2009

Edit: We don't need more than ONE overpowered doom weapon

RPG >.>

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Radek

Yea but the Rpg dosent work.. Or have someone fixed it by now?
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Zero

Gauss guns have the same effect as a RPG only with a smaller explosion and more of a kickass rp effect, I say Gauss gun IN.

Plunger

Guass Gun's do not evaporate people, they do not blowup (unlesss a possible ammo type was fitted), and they don't magicly disintegrate bodies.

All it does is acceralte the material used through magnitism faster out the barrel.

Dark Angel

Person above me looks like genius but actually isn't one.

(No offense)

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Lucidius on 27-10-2009
They are NOTHING like gauss in gaming media, again they are just magneticly accelerated projectiles. Above a certain amount of magnetic force will make it a railgun. Above that, forget.

Gauss guns utilize electromagnetic coils.

Believe it or not, railguns utilize electromagnetic rails to accelerate a projectile.

And, I'd love to see it on the server.

KillSlim

Has anyone actually downloaded it? You can Jump into the sky, it has several thousand ammo, has a MASSIVE area of damage and has massive damage.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Zero

I spawned like 74 combine then shot three shots at them, THEY ALL DIED...
I was also able to sprint across the map in less then 10 seconds and jump to the top of the map. Lower that and we got it

Griffen

That thing would probably humiliate someone in one shot Heheh.. If we could code it to do like 40 or so at decently close range or whatever.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Snowblind

Quote from: KillSlim on 08-11-2009
Has anyone actually downloaded it? You can Jump into the sky, it has several thousand ammo, has a MASSIVE area of damage and has massive damage.

All of which can be fixed in 30 seconds.