[ALL] Suggestions / Complaints

Started by Welshy, 13-02-2010

Welshy

ALL SERVERS

Here you can suggest somthing to improve the system or complain about aspects of the System,

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Paintcheck

1. Remove the post count limit.
2. Maybe make a category for character kills that don't result in the character losing everything. IE If I have an Exo and you PK me, I'll be fucking pissed to lose ALL THAT WORK. So how about that character with the Exo is killed but I get to make a new character and retain all the stuff I likely worked many months to get. That way you can kill people off permanently but the player who is getting killed doesn't lose several months of work on the server.

Assassinator

But make it so that one requires less admins?

ieatclowns

I recon, like Paintcheck, that characters shouldn't lose everything, that would acsue many people to rage quit off the server forever. However I recon that the character should keep the items (to stop a large influx of newly created characters) but have to abide by NLR, and so they pretty much are a new character without having fill up their list without new and old characters dead and alive.

Either that or you could change the character's name.. lol.

Welshy

Quote from: FunkMound on 26-03-2010
Because I assumed it was somebody else that submitted the PK, not Porc, how am I to assume someone is going to go all out and submit a PK request for asking to buy grenades for a rifle.

I thought killebreu made the PK, that's why.

Have a better PK submission system.

Please post in the appropriate section, dont just post a followup in an application section.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

FunkMound

Have a copy of the PK request sent to both parties.

Tom

Quote from: FunkMound on 29-03-2010
Have a copy of the PK request sent to both parties.

That would be bad, One it may lead to meta, Two, you saw what happened to Pawx when he told Splendor that he had a PK out on her right? HUGE angry mob of Stalker's that suddenly knew who pawx was and suddenly hated him icly. It was later found out that Pawx was just kidding around to see if Meta would accure, cause If you knew OOCly that you were going to get PKed You would hire/Befriend a fuck ton of people, even though ICly it would make no sense.

That being said, Mabey instead of just Expecting the player to never get on that character ever again mabey have Silver wipe Just that character if at all possible, and refunding things like Exo's n' such, is a good Idea.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

He meant after the fact send the request not before it happened. That way the player who is going to be PK'd can see that they had a legit request out for them.

Tom

Oh, That makes sense.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22