[ALL] PK Appeals

Started by Welshy, 24-03-2010

Welshy

ALL SERVERS

Please post your appeal here using this format.

Name:

Characters name:

What server (SRP/HL2/FORP):

Reason for appeal:

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Welshy

Name:FunkMound

Characters name: Romeo

Reason for Appeal: Completely made up information that he didn't get ICly.

Metagame'd to get the information.

Everyone knew me having a SKAT, I've made absutely no contact with -anybody- since I got the SP99. And didn't get the machete untill I got the SP99.

No real proof was given, it was a random PK request, no real reason beside "I got angry."

So how can someone magically know "Oh hey that's romeo, I better report to it 'mister anonymous'"

Unless I see some actual proof of this 'intel' about me. I'm convinced it's all made up and utter bullshit.

(I talked to you, but did I reveal my name at all?

Well, I did talk to you to buy something but that's it.

Also I better not see anything thing setup, like whoever is having someone else tell them all this information. After this all happened, so they can play it off.)

I review the application, and with the information present, i have decided to Deny - You claimed that the information was Meta'd, all thought you met. All the information we recived was Your outfit, no name was given.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Joemoma

Name: Lt. Taylor

Character Name: Jeremy 'Shift'

Reason for Appeal:

To begin, I was attacking Hawkeye(Zen) as I thought she had a hit on me, then Crimzon and Freeze start walking around the warehouse and looking for me because they "got a new contract" to kill me. After such, they came up behind me and Pawx and just shot us in the back, I have no idea how they knew I was on the side of the warehouse, as I'm normally at Freedom, and crimzon was, just a moment ago, on his loner, but swapped to his BR to PK me. Also, ICly, since we stopped the RP to figure  out whether or not she had a PK on me, they ICly appeared behind us like ghosts(they were RPing as we were completely OOC, arguing, so their looking around the warehouse ICly should have paused as they were still in the warehouse as that's where we halted the RP) who somehow knew we were there.
        During actual RP, Hawkeye(Zen) Gave us her PDA, however they still found us, and just then BR getting a hit on me as we were taking down Hawkeye and were arguing in LOOC sounds a bit off.
         A main point I would like to pick out of this was that we were OOCly trying to figure out whether or not Hawkeye(Zen) Had a PK on me, and they, ICly, (Freeze and Crimzon) came up behind us while we were OOC, and PK'd me and killed Creed(Pawx).

I would like to ask of you one thing, which is to be neutral on this matter and decide based on cold hard facts, nothing to do with opinions about anyone involved in this including myself.

Blake.H

Name: Longlostblake

Characters name: Prof. David Star

Reason for appeal: Went AFK on top of a tunnel in Military sector after escaping freedom sector (After Firing an RPG at the tunnel to escape)
Got back at 2:45AM with a big sign infront of me saying "PK time Blake". I was going bed so i told them and DC'd. Char got auto PK'd due to this.

The PK wouldnt have been valid in the first place, you cant just surround someone whilst AFK and expect them to RP like that, its just way too lolzy and unreasonable.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Plunger

Blake

Paint has no memory of this conversation.

Blake.H

You should have posted the rest of the SF chat Plunger, the parts where you were flame baiting me. I said that to shut you the fuck up.. I'm not speaking with you again now, you're blocked.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Plunger

Quote from: Longlostblake on 25-07-2010
You should have posted the rest of the SF chat Plunger, the parts where you were flame baiting me. I said that to shut you the fuck up.. I'm not speaking with you again now, you're blocked.
That was the chat Blake, you literally came online said that, then left. In case anyone is wondering why the scroll bar in it is so big even though we just started talking it's because we'd talked a day ago.

Locke

From the looks of it, blake was not AFK and he lied about Paintcheck having voided it. Paintcheck, can you confirm or deny this?

Paintcheck

From how Blake described it to me in his SF it made it sound like he was AFK in a corner somewhere and Plunger had observe moded to him and then dragged a bunch of people to surround him while he was AFK so my words were something like "That doesn't sound fair to me" but from the logs it really does look like Blake was not AFK at all and was just faking it.

Although since neither side has a PK app (unless they did and I didn't know about it) I think frankly everyone is just going to return to their homes and void it.

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-07-2010
From how Blake described it to me in his SF it made it sound like he was AFK in a corner somewhere and Plunger had observe moded to him and then dragged a bunch of people to surround him while he was AFK so my words were something like "That doesn't sound fair to me" but from the logs it really does look like Blake was not AFK at all and was just faking it.

Although since neither side has a PK app (unless they did and I didn't know about it) I think frankly everyone is just going to return to their homes and void it.
I can only tell Locke, and Paint this next part in SF, so talk to me when you can.

Blake.H

Exile, Starbuck, RG4 and others will confirm that i was Not in game and was fucking about on Teamspeak and forum viewings... I was raping RG4 and BTO in my "Castle Dungeon of Rape" in TS.

Radek

Well to be honest, the place where he was afk in isent reachable by normal means(I dident see how everyone got up), you have to prop climb or get dragged up there, and he was inside sector 3, and as we have already said before you aint supposed to be in the other factions territory unless they have enough forces to match you're own or if they allow it, and no military were on. But that's just me.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Blake.H

And the fact that they cant have 'just' got there. They had enough time to make a huge sign saying PK time...

Mrtasker

We spent alot of time planning it. There were two military mercs on the gate who accepted a bribe to let us in (12 grand so we didn't do this without putting alot of thought into it. I also asked Alcuard if this was ok, and he gave me the green light.) . We spent a while running around the sector, looking around for David Star. I was assuming you were using that time to fortify yourself in a bunker or something, but then we saw you standing ontop of the tunnel so we went to you. You did not declare you were going AFK, even though you knew fully well we were coming after you. You just kinda ran to somewhere you thought was safe and threw in the towel, we roleplayed alot of actions shooting you. But alas, you didn't respond so out of boredom we made the sign. When you finaly did come back, you had to leave immediately afterwards which I find quite suspicious and got out of a situation where you most certainly would have died, by avoiding it.

As I recall you did last time as we literaly had a gun to Stars' head, a while ago on Redux but then you had to leave. Then everything was mysteriously called off.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Plunger

Quote from: Longlostblake on 26-07-2010
Exile, Starbuck, RG4 and others will confirm that i was Not in game and was fucking about on Teamspeak and forum viewings... I was raping RG4 and BTO in my "Castle Dungeon of Rape" in TS.
So you admit you we're not AFK you we're just avoiding RP by hiding on the forum?

Blake.H

Quote from: Alucard on 26-07-2010
Quote from: Longlostblake on 26-07-2010
So you admit you we're not AFK you we're just avoiding RP by hiding on the forum?

I wasn't in game. Am i not allowed to go away and look at the forums and TS and stuff. Yes i am so there is no argument for the PK there Plunger.

Locke

But the logs show you responding to the people, and you knew they were after you.

Rook

Name: Rook/DTRZ

Characters name: 'Claymore'

Reason for appeal:
So, to put it simply. My reason for appeal is that the IC roleplay and information that the PK was acted and based upon was misunderstood, and some if not most parts ignored, for example, I was being framed as a Military Merc, where'as Blake's character had captured Goose inside the Military Base, and Goose had a Slave Collar on at the exact time of the PK, yet he seemed to ignore this fact to change and warp my words to the point where it was all misunderstood, yet still calling me as a Traitor of Freedom. The PK was also done not by an actual Freedomer of high ranking, who has the ability to PK me without admin aproval, as I was killed by Blake's Bandit/Military Merc, and Blake is a TA, not an SA, not giving him the ability to PK either, quoting from the Rules of PK's,

"The Rules page. Please note: SA's and above are able to give PK's, TK's and even injuries (Permanent or temporary) for punishment."

Blake seems to have a habit of overstating his authority when it comes to being an admin, and that shows lacking admin skills. And again may I add that Goose didn't like me much OOC'ly, so that gives him a motive to try and PK me and ignore all the IC reasons.

I hope that this is taken into heavy consideration.

Paintcheck

Goose can order someone else to kill you as per the high ranking factioner PK Auth rule. Goose doesn't need to be the one to pull the trigger, he just needs to OK it.

And if you are complaining that you got PK'd due to IC lies, well sorry but that's still legal. If Goose can convince someone to PK you than it doesn't really matter if it's true or not. So yeah, you're dead. Unless I am misunderstanding somethng and you were metagamed but from what you make it sound like it wasn't metgaming but rather a lie.

Rook

It was the fact that people in OOC supported it without IC reasons, and that people were listening to what they wanted to, warping what I said.
I really did nothing.

Tom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-07-2010
Goose can order someone else to kill you as per the high ranking factioner PK Auth rule. Goose doesn't need to be the one to pull the trigger, he just needs to OK it.

And if you are complaining that you got PK'd due to IC lies, well sorry but that's still legal. If Goose can convince someone to PK you than it doesn't really matter if it's true or not. So yeah, you're dead. Unless I am misunderstanding somethng and you were metagamed but from what you make it sound like it wasn't metgaming but rather a lie.

^This

And most of the people there where Freedomers and had no choice but to nod in agreeeance since goose supposedly had a explosive colar round his neck. This PK is Valid
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Tom

Removed two posts that where about the Banland request
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22