"We do not forget" Troll.

Started by SpAcY, 02-09-2009

SpAcY

Well most of you know of this guy, so I won't bother with the ban request stuff, here's is his SteamID and community page info if you need it. He was spamming the server with "Player we do not forget has joined the game" He's obviously perma'd. You can monitor what he does and what his name changes to. He was in freedom, and is friends with Connor so there's your hint. Look at his steam friends and you'll see where he's coming from.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995817529
STEAM_0:1:17775900

Locke

This guy is a douche, It's freckle123 trolling because he has no life.

SpAcY

You can probably find some info on him if you google search the right way, including his picture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Freckle123Videos

His name is John, he's 15, and likes to play halo. Sounds like a kid with autism.

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Freckle123

here's his xbox live info, feel free to spam him and give him complaints to get him banned hehe. It's really funny that he uses this name for all of his info.

KillSlim

Look who joined vent!
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

Post pics so we can laugh at his fail.

OxTox

**Laughs unseriously. This guy is a failure, an utter failure.

I experienced this guy in the server today, protip: Press your button to chat with. Watch right next to the white bar where you type in and press filters, then uncheck joining/quiting and this guy won't be a burden for you.

KillSlim

Quote from: OxTox on 02-09-2009
**Laughs unseriously. This guy is a failure, an utter failure.

I experienced this guy in the server today, protip: Press your button to chat with. Watch right next to the white bar where you type in and press filters, then uncheck joining/quiting and this guy won't be a burden for you.

^This. I saw too many people complaining, when you just turn off the filters for 'Join/Leave'. (So you don't have to hear the clicking sound of him spam-joining.)
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Romka

Lol The troll got what was coming to him :3

El Presidente

Sounds like a pure asshole, atleast he got what he deserved.

lolKieck

yeah, bastard, gonna laugh on him
haha ha hahaha ha haha
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Zarrick

I've known Freckles for a while, infact a long time on TheZone RP, but they were dark, admin-noob times of my past :F

Freckles -was- Ok for a while, then he plummetted into his pool of fail and whiningernessing :F he spammed me when I was fighting in teh arena, but meh, its cool I didnt loose anything xD

Basically Freckles and his "Friends" hate Silver, has he said in a SF message, these were his words, or somthing to this effect

"It looks like i'm not the only one that dislikes Silver..."

I replied with

":F Gtfo pl0x" or somthing, I cant remember to be honest.
====================================

====================================

Zombiehunta

Any idea why he hated Silver?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Doublethink

Because Silver is a hot piece of sex.

Locke

Basically that, times 100.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 06-09-2009
Any idea why he hated Silver?

He doesn't "hate" me, he's just a troll, he has a dynamic ip so he ban evades, he came on our vent the other week, i allowed him to talk to me, and then he started trolling people, so i banned him on the server and ventrilo, and ventrilo is kinda shitty at blocking people with dynamic ip's.

But that's what user protection is for on the forums.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

bto

Thats WHen He gtg Get a life...
He Spammes Vent and The servers Because He thinks it herts us...
Freedom all day BITCHES!