'Unknown's Personal Opsat

Started by Langley, 03-07-2011

Langley

Chinese Democracy - Guns N' Roses[/center]
Description: Guns N Roses!

Turkey

You need auths for this character

meetdadoom

And you better not go super 1337 spy super soldier on people's asses. We do not want a repeat of SRP 2009-2010

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

I'm going to kill you painfully on my bloodsucker if you will go superskilled who can't get killed. Stalkers (veteran and expert) got most likely more experience and are more skilled in gunfights than you.

EDIT: Tho nicely written, but I'm too lazy to read through all of it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

nKe

Cooltext ftw
Anyways, its not against rules to just write PDA logs here without having a chr?

Langley

I'm not going to make raptor Jesus. It's just a log. It will be a loner who is completely undercover. No one will have any idea that he is not from Ukraine. This in IC by the way, so don't think you rambo hacked his OPSAT and found this. All you is that  he is just a stalker by the name of unknown, and he was born in Ukraine.
Awww nigger shit, my images were deleted. Cooltext FTL.

Duranblackraven

You require character Auths from admins to have this character. Also, you're going to get confused with a character of mine that's Unknown for a reason. Before you start committing too much time towards this you may want to get those auths. Either that or I'll charban you without warning. :D

Langley

Okay, forget that I made this. You can delete this thread.