"The Guardians"

Started by Smithy, 17-01-2012

Smithy

"The Guardians"
"Seeking Knowledge and Guarding the Young"

In Character Information

The Guardians was set up by Two Well armed and well suited stalkers, considered veterans of the zone.
The two stalkers were name Anatoli And 'The Jester'.
Both stalkers were pulled together after an attack from the Military, Anatoli Injured, 'The Jester' dragged him back to Freedom and began to patch him up.
Anatoli fixed and legs still in working order, Jester and Anatoli began to talk, meeting the same agreement...They desired Knowledge of the zone aswell the safety of stalkers whome wondered throughout the zone.
The Group was created, they found a stable structured building and began to add defensive positions, stealing sandbags from abandoned camps and Outposts.
The group have gained a great intrest in the Monolith and go the extra mile to find out information about them.
Recently Antatoli had gone missing along with somne other stalkers and Jester was left on his own to get the group going again and to investigate the zone and the Monolith more.

Out of character InformationThe Guardians was set up by Blackflunk and Smithy. The goals of the Group is to collect knowledge of the zone, aswell as certain factions and to protect Newbie stalkers and teach them how to Roelplay to the best of their ability.

Faction Relations
Loners: Friendly
Neutral Cross: Friendly
Duty: Neutral
Freedom: Neutral
Ecologists: Neutral
Mercenarys: Neutral
Bandits: Hostile
Military: Hostile
Monolith: Hostile
(Player Based Groups that are introduced to the Group itself will be added to the Faction Relations roster)

Members Roster

Leaders -
Anatoli - Blackflunk - Currently Banned.
The Jester - Smithy

Veteran Stalkers -
N/A - Open Space
N/A - Open Space

Experienced Stalker -
N/A- Open Space
N/A- Open Space
N/A- Open Space

Stalker -
N/A- Open Space
N/A- Open Space
N/A- Open Space

Message Smithy if you are not added to the Roster.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

lolKieck

Paint it blue and call it Clear Sky. Barely any difference then.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Blackflunk

Argue for your claim, honestly I don't see any connection.
Ladies, please.

Lent23

Quote from: Blackflunk on 18-01-2012
Argue for your claim, honestly I don't see any connection.
Then you obviously haven't played Clear Sky.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Madcombat

Your trying to make the connection that they are like Clear sky because they want knowledge however Lent you are off.  This faction states it wishes to seek understanding over what the Monolith are and quite frankly I was doing this a while back and its intresting.  This group has not sought knowledge over the entire zone yet, this group are not scientists but veteran Stalkers.
Your trying to make a connection where a connection can not be made.

On the subject note, dont you die children.

Bucky

"The Clear Sky (Чистое небо) faction is an independent scientific/military organization focusing on understanding the Zone and is one of the major S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky factions. " - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki

Collecting knowledge upon a certain topic (The topic here being the Zone) and understanding the topic (again, the topic is the Zone) are two completely different things. You can collect all the knowledge you want about a certain topic and not understand ANYTHING about it, Clear Sky is the exact opposite, they intend to understand better what they already have in front of them.

Now, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "To collect knowledge of the Zone", that sounds purely Ecologist to me. If the faction utilizes Mercenaries to collect information for them, that is leaning towards Clear Sky, if they collect it directly you are leaning towards Ecologist. Please specify also what kind of tools you have at your disposal, honestly, I gather from your backstory that you have NO equipment whatsoever. Nor do you have subordinates to collect information with you. If your characters are educated in such matters, that information should be included. Providing specifics such as these can avoid disputes such as the one you're having with Lent and Kieck right now.

The issue with understanding the Monolith however is unique, no faction in the Zone studies the Monolith on purpose, this could be interesting... As long as you don't get shot.

TL;DR, this is a good idea. Why? Because it creates a faction similar to Ecologists and Clear Sky without breaching server canon (Stalkers would be curious about the Zone too, curious enough maybe to start their own group devoted to solving the Zones mysteries). It takes elements from both, and leaving some as well, this is good. Keep yourselves active and you may have a nice little setup.

Smithy

Collect Knowledge from others, We wouldn't start experiments and such, unless we saw it first hand helping Ecologists out in field work.
The Monolith matter will be a long term goal, i'm glad we have some support though. Thanks.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Madcombat

Quote from: Smithy on 18-01-2012
Collect Knowledge from others, We wouldn't start experiments and such, unless we saw it first hand helping Ecologists out in field work.
The Monolith matter will be a long term goal, i'm glad we have some support though. Thanks.

Heh, sounds like you should have a little talk with Blade.

Dark Angel

Quote from: lolKieck on 18-01-2012

Only question is, if someone fucking cares whose ideology they follow?
Fuck i can create all aggressive group that worships a freaking broken gas mask, you will come out and say "LOL TOO MONO LIKE."?

Either i'm a dino or members are getting d***** ...

Madcombat

Quote from: Dark Angel on 19-01-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 18-01-2012

Only question is, if someone fucking cares whose ideology they follow?
Fuck i can create all aggressive group that worships a freaking broken gas mask, you will come out and say "LOL TOO MONO LIKE."?

Either i'm a dino or members are getting d***** ...

People like to bitch about anything these days, you should know that by now Dark.

Dark Angel

Then i can only say "Fuck the bitching whores."

-.-'

Madcombat

Quote from: Dark Angel on 19-01-2012
Then i can only say "Fuck the bitching whores."

-.-'

Like usual.

nKe