"Server full"

Started by BBruno, 29-08-2010

BBruno

Hey everyone, I'm new to HGN and yeah, I 'unno if you guys noticed this or whatever but let's go straight to the main reason I'm writing this topic.
Today, I came by the morning and joined the server to test the Content Pack. It was all fine. Except some errors and missing textures. And the map was the same as it is now Area 42. I tried to join it and it said: "missing map blah blah area 42" I got bored and started playing Call of Pripyat. Now I came back and the server has 23 players out of 45 maximum. I attempt to join and the server denies my entrance with the error: "Server full"
Please answer ASAP.
Thanks.
Once a great man said: "I Said Cum In, don't just Stand there" -Some great man

Meaning of "Cum": When you give a fuck/Masturbate your penis releases sperm. That's the meaning of "Cum". One more protip: Blondes are hot.

KillSlim

For the missing models and textures, download everything from the SRP content thread. Some textures and models are included in maps which the server doesn't use anymore, like srp_chernobyl and srp_redemption.
Make sure you have downloaded the patch too, I had a problem where a few models and textures where missing even though I had downloaded everything, so I put the patch in both my garrysmod/garrysmod directory and my addons folder and I no longer have anything missing.

As for your 'Server Full' issue, I have no clue I'm afriad. Try joining again sometime today.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

BBruno

Ok, I've downloaded the Redemption map. Couldn't find Chernobyl :\. Well. I'll say how it's goin' when I come back.
Any help is Welcome.

Meaning of "Cum": When you give a fuck/Masturbate your penis releases sperm. That's the meaning of "Cum". One more protip: Blondes are hot.

Pawx

You need the Sector 42 or 32 or whatever, map.

BBruno

Ok, it works. Thanks KillSim.