Please enter username and password...
Username: Crazed
Password: **********

Logging in...
Welcome back Crazed.
C:\Users\Crazed>cd c:\logs
C:\Logs>start log1.txt

Log Entry #1
So...This is the Zone? Well, from my view, this place looks like shit, but I need the money bad anyway, so I guess this is the place people were talking about, getting all riches you can get. I came here with my brot- ...
[Warning: Corruption of file detected.]
... -et this man named 'Hyperion'. He seemed like a decent guy. Though, he seemed like a person that will stab you in the back if you ask me. Though he's a merc, he kills and do jobs just for money. He says he makes a lot, but he's a cold hearted bastard if you ask me, though I like him, he's a pretty cool guy. Ma-
Logging out...
Shutting Down...
Good Bye...
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Reorp

(OOC) So far...I lliiikkee... I want to meet this character if he is on srp :D

OrangeReal

Please enter username and password...
Username: Crazed
Password: **********

Logging in...
Welcome back Crazed.
C:\Users\Crazed>cd c:\logs
C:\Logs>start log3.txt

Log Entry #3
Thanks to Hyperion, he gave me a few things to start out in this hostile place you call the 'Zone.' He equip me with a very light, cheap, merc suit. They call it a Recon Merc Suit. He said it isn't much, but it could easily protect me in the zone. How ever, my brother didn't want to be a mercenary, he said he wasn't much of a fighter, or a killer. So he stayed as a Stalker. I don't think he wants to see any more murdering or death any more, after that whole incident back at home.

Hyperion, my brother, and me stayed at Freedom. While Hyperion was resupplying his items, I talked with my brother for a bit. He asked why I dragged him all the way from the farm to here. I said we needed the money badly, he replied saying that our lives are more important than money, and we should get out of the Zone, while we still can. I shook my head, I replied with a question, asking how else would we get money, if we're living on our farm. He said we could plant our own food, sell it, get farm animals, and all that. I told him it wasn't a enough income to pay the necessary items we need.

Our conversion ended when Hyperion came up to us with some lunch. We ate, and he said that the trader needs a mission done. I gladly took it, but my brother asked what it was about. Hyperion said the trader needed someone gone, or killed (I think that's what he meant). My brother declined that offer. Hyperion shrugged, and said follow. So I did what he asked.

While walking, Hyperion said he needed to get a few friends for this job. I asked why. He said it isn't going to be a walk in the park. I knew it might be difficult. We meet up with his friends. Hyperion introduced me to each one of them. There was Seeker, Blood, and Cold. I thought those were a bit odd names. I asked why they had such vulgar names. Seeker said that they were mercs, and stating that having a nickname or codename is necessary in the Zone. Anyway, Hyperion told me what his small group's goals we're.

Seeker is the person who scouts places out. I'm not so sure about this fellow, but he's kinda...I don't know how to put it. Mysterious I might say, but he does his job right. When ever there's a bounty on someone, he's the person in charged of scouting and seeing how many people we might have to kill. Blood and Cold, they're just guys to help with the bounty.

Hyperion asked if I was ready, well I was. We traveled through the Zone and found a small area, and some sort of warehouse it seems. Seeker said that it has about...four to five guys in there, well equipped. Blood said that would be easy, just get in position, and take them all out. Seeker objected, he said there was a sniper somewhere, we could be easily spotted if we just stand there, getting ready to attack the warehouse. Hyperion asked if he can take the sniper out, Seeker said he'll gladly do it.

We all moved in position. Cold and Blood got the front area of the warehouse, me and Hyperion got the back. Seeker how ever is probably trying to take the sniper out. We were all in position. Hyperion and I moved in slowly in the warehouse. We say the men that had a bounty on, they were wearing black coats or brown, sitting near a fire, happily singing and drinking. Hyperion raised his gun, and took aim, I did as well. We fired our weapons at the group, we took out about three guys right there, two more. Cold and Blood rushed in as they heard the gun fire. They fired their weapons above us, and took out a guy that was on the balcony.

I looked at the dead corpses near the fire, and the balcony. I thought this was too easy, till I thought wrong. One guy was standing behind me, with a kabar near my throat. My companions all raised their guns at me. The person behind me say he'll kill me if they shoot, and told them to lower their guns. They didn't do it, they lowered it, with a discouraged expression. The man with the kabar said that he'll be leaving now, and he says he was about to do something to me, till I heard a gun shot in the distance some where. Apparently, the man behind fell back, and got shot in the forehead. I looked at person, who had a kabar, and I look at my companions.

Seeker walked in with an SVD, in his hands. He said that was close. I started to search the bodies, and I found a PDA. Maybe this can explain a bit why they had a bounty on their heads. I'll look into it later, and download it to my PDA. For the mean time, we left the warehouses and came to a small camp, and drank the vodkas those men have, and we pretty much did the same what they did. I forgot to mention, the PDA belongs to a man named Crow (From looking at his PDA's Info)
C:\Users\Crazed>cd c:\users\crow
C:\Users\Crow>dir

??/??/2012   ??:?? AM/PM      <DIR>         DiaryEntry#23.txt
??/??/2012   ??:?? AM/PM      <DIR>         DiaryEntry#24.txt

C:\Users\Crow>start diaryentry#23.txt
DiaryEntry#23
Whoo! 25,000 Rubles, we hit the fucking jackpot! We got extremely lucky getting from that trader we just robbed. Damn, imagine what I could do with this fucking load of cash I have. I mean, Jesus! Thi-
C:\Users\Crow>start diaryentry#24.txt
DiaryEntry#24
That mother fucker! From my last entry, I mention about some trader right? Well apparently that mother fucker has a hit on us. He's sending fucking mercenaries that fucking pussy is. He's too much of a fucking pussy to do it him self, that mother fucker. Luckily I have informants telling me this...I'll just tell my boys to stay frosty, and be on the look out for anyone. If they see anyone just eliminate them. Fu-
Logging out...
Shutting Down...
Good Bye...
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE