" Bloodsports Arena "

Started by Aresty, 09-02-2011

Aresty

*There's a message on your PDA (( If you allow them and so )) *

STALKERS ! The Red Village is getting turned into an Arena ! A place where you can risk all for rewards and items !
The Bloodsports Arena offers exciting fights with STALKERS versus STALKERS or against mutants ! ( Not always possible, it's hard to get one alive. ) But if you don't have the guts to risk your life, you can always stop by the bar, to bet on your companions and to trade.
So what are you waiting Stalker ? This is the occasion to get rich* fast, or die trying.

*( The Arena is still at it's first days, rewards won't be big. But they'll be worth it. )
RULES OF THE ARENA
To participate into to the arena talk directly to Jackal. You'll have to pay a quota for certain. services incase you die or you get heavly wounded. When you'll get on the arena, you'll have to choose your place of start, in one of the 3 houses or in the open ( Covers will be added ). When the battle begins you can not surrender, you'll have to either win or die. Shooting towards the costumers ontop of the roof, will get you killed.
FOR SPECTATORS
For spectating on the small roof, you'll have to pay 100 RU's. If not, you'll have to wait at the bar, where you can bet with the other stalkers or with Jackal. Spectators aren't to help the stalker in anyway, and aren't allowed to be armed on the roof, unless the current fight will be against a mutant.
OOC Rules.

The partecipants decide if they want to fight with STK or STRP and with GR or no GR.
If you died during a battle, please wait for it to be confirmed that it's over, then you can pick up your stuff.
As last thing, if you opened fire against the crowd, you'll be killed and your gear won't be given back, you've been warned.

eroticduck

Comradebritish

Damn it's so far from Duty :C
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Aresty

*Another PDA message regarding some updates*

And this is Hydra The Madman ! Winned 3 rounds so far with 5 kills

Steven :D

Is it gear return?

Aresty

Bump for the updates

Silver Knight

Maybe I need to write up rules on arena usage.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Aresty

Eh ? What's wrong with my arena ?

El Presidente

I don't see what's wrong with an Arena canon wise, I mean, there was an Arena in SoC, right?

Aresty

^ El is right. And this is my arena, I'm paying for it, I'm giving it out the rewards. So if you have any suggestions to the rules, you can tell me.

eroticduck

That would be cool if you made it like a Roman arena.

Fun fact: arena, in Latin, means sand. Sands in arenas would soak up urine and and blood. That is how we get the modern word arena.

El Presidente

Quote from: eroticduck on 10-02-2011

Fun fact: arena, in Latin, means sand. Sands in arenas would soak up urine and and blood. That is how we get the modern word arena.

We need more people like you.

eroticduck

Quote from: El Presidente on 10-02-2011
Quote from: eroticduck on 10-02-2011

We need more people like you.

<333

Aresty

Roman Arena...Hmm sounds tempting.

eroticduck

Quote from: Aresty on 11-02-2011
Roman Arena...Hmm sounds tempting.

Roman arenas had criminals and slaves as fighters. Perhaps we could capture some bandits and make them fight :D!