HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

Dragon

Gamer Alias: Headcrabs
Position Applying For: (If a position is open) Stalker Administrator
Servers You Play On: Gmodwise, I have only recently played on SRP and a Stronghold server with others.
Past Experience: I have not had much experience in the ways of an administrator position, only in one other server infact.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have been with HGN since the September of 2009, and I have been dedicated to the server ever since then, making friends and having fun as any player should do.
I have only had the odd break of RP inbetween the years, and I have thourighly enjoyed playing on the server with others.

I think you should pick me because I am an active member who has been with HGN for some time, through the good and bad times that the community has had to endure.
I know alot of people in the server, and I act mature in roleplay and out of roleplay.
I rarely make hostilities with other people, and I am fair with judgement should need ever arise for someone to have to be judged.

I do not see administration as a benefit, I think that thinking like that breeds abuse if mishandled,  I see it as a special position of responsibility that is given to someone to keep order on the server and I think it should be treated as so.
I think this way to make a responsibility such as this a top priority, rather than putting it aside and doing it when I please, that's just being lazy.
I plan on being dedicated to my job, and sorting out what needs to be done and sorting it out fairly.

I know the responsibilities of being an admin, and I would sacrifice my RP at any given time to uphold my responsibility and help people on the server who are in need of help, and to keep order and to provide and assist events where and when it is neccessary.
I am familiar with the rules of the community, the servers and I will do my best to uphold the rules of the server should I be accepted, and still try my best at upholding the rules and informing admins should I be denied.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Shrapnel

Jack

Gamer Alias:
Shrapnel

Position Applying For:
(Garrys Mod) Half-Life 2 Roleplay Administrator. (Trial Operator if required.)

Servers You Play On?
"|HGN|HALFLIFE 2 ROLEPLAY|HyperGamer.Net|"

Past Experience:
Four years of playing Garry's Mod, Ive been admin on to many servers to count, from simple Sandbox/DarkRP servers to a Corporate Owned serious role-play server. Ive managed a HL2 Rolelay server running OpenAura before for a community named Relentless Roleplay. Ive also managed my own server for a short time (Running an old version of PERP) wile the owner was away on 3 week vacation.

Why Should We Pick You?:
My previous experience with administration for serious role-play has given me the skills needed for what it takes to administrate Serious Role-play. For example instead of kicking a player who doesn't seem to know how to role-play and is jumping around the map, stop him and teach him to role-play using examples. Also direct them to the forums for further help on the servers rules and guidelines for role-play. Kick/Ban is always used as a last resort for extreme cases or repeat offenders.

As an Administrator of the server, i am expected to act professionally to the players and fellow admins, no messing around and abusing Physgun/Toolgun, zero tolerance policy for abuse. Events should benefit all players of the server by creating more role-play for them so they don't get bored and leave. Keeping updated with the latest rules, and relaying them to the occupants of the server is also important to keep the players out of trouble.

I hope I have met or exceeded expectations of the Application Requirments.

Thanks,
Shrapnel.
In the event that i say something that falls under the following list:

Insulting, Irritating, Irrational, Confusing, Racist, Useless, or Incorrect

Please remember that i do double-check my post and mean everything i say unless said otherwise in the post itself.

Recreas

Gamer Alias:
Recreas

Position Applying For:
Garrysmod Fallout Roleplay Administrator (TO)

Servers You Play On? |HGN|StalkerRoleplay, |HGN|FalloutRoleplay.

Past Experience: Back in 2009 I used to be an admin for a small clan named Lone Rook Soldiers, which mostly hosted DarkRP and Sandbox servers. The clan broke up around december 2009 and from then on I hosted my own DarkRP/Counter Strike Source and Sandbox servers for a few months and then started to spend most of my time on HGN's servers.

Why Should We Pick You?:
I've been very active with HGN and on its servers and I really enjoy it, and one of the reasons why I enjoy it and so many other people is because of the admins. The admins are not only supposed to enforce the rules but also help players with their problems to make server fun for the community and all other players. And I'd like to help those people with the problems they have. And with my previous experience I know it can sometimes be difficult administrating servers but you can also make it fun for a lot of people and yourself.

Furthermore I'm also living in a different time zone than most of the admins currently on Fallout RP, most of them are Americans which could be very troublesome for European players that have a problem and have to wait for an American to get on the server.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

boycoolblack

Gamer Alias: Dr.Kliener

Position Applying for: Garrysmod Stalker RP Administrator
Servers You Play On? |HGN|StalkerRoleplay

Past Experience: Used to be admin for a friends Garry's Mod Gang war RP server but the server was cancelled a few months ago because he forgot to pay to keep it up.

Why Should We Pick You? You should pick me because I would like to help people who are always wondering how to get a job such as me because some admins who play on the server won't help they just stare and are quiet, which is quite annoying because all i want to know is how to get a job so that I may enhance my RP experience on you guy's wonderful server it is a lot of fun but i just want a job or admin so i can have more fun and have a good time helping others. Also all i would want is a job if you don't choose me as admin if so then please just give me a job or something on your Stalker RP server because it is no fun to play on a server where no one helps and you can't get a job. No offense because the servers are a lot of fun even without the job.

Roy

not unless one of the other admins speak on their behalves

Commissar Nitro

Boycool Speak to me on TS or SF ill see if your sutible
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

RanmaChan

Gamer Alias:  CommanderA/Ranma/Anton

Position Applying For:  Fallout Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?  HGN Fallout RP Server

Past Experience:  I started as a Trial Operator on EVAC Half Life 2 Roleplaying.  It then switched to Infusion Gaming (Half Life 2 RP, and not the one you are probably thinking of), where I became an Operator and eventually an Admin.

I then left and went to RpR (Roleplay Reborn HL2RP), and became a Super Admin, and eventually Co-Owner.  All in all this adds up to about a year of experience of being an Admin on Garrysmod RP servers.

Why Should We Pick You?:  I know I haven't been with HGN for a long time, but I do plan to stick around.  I have been roleplaying in a serious manner for nearly seven years, and in that time I have learned a great deal.  I know the rules, and I know how to enforce them professionally and neutrally, without making anyone angry or upset.

I am excellent at teaching people who are new how to roleplaying, and frequently do so on the FalloutRP server right now.  I am also on all the time, and can be on nearly every day, just ask others in the Brotherhood for confirmation on this.

I really want to help enrich the roleplaying experience on the FalloutRP server, be it through scattering a few items here and there around the map, or by stopping minges and RDMers.  I have suffered from admin abuse and metagaming numerous times through multiple games and roleplaying scenarios.  I know how much it can ruin someones experience, and I can safely say that I am not the type of person to do that.

I live to roleplay, I love the experience.  Far too often the experience is ruined, and it is my goal to avoid that at all costs.

Extra Comments:  Admins are required on the server around the clock, and I can do that, while safely assuring you that I am experienced, and professional.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Khorn

Gamer Alias: |HGN|Mr. Khorn

Position Applying For: Fallout RP Trial Operator

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay Server, Fallout Roleplay Server, Crussaria, Minecraft server.

Past Experience: Haven't had chances much to admin anything other then a friend's tiny roleplay forum. Would like to improve on getting experience. And as most, help with the HGN.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have been here for a good time, and see myself being here for longer. I believe I'm rather well known on most of the forum, other then the GVC. The general population should be able to recognize who I am.

As with SRP, FORP is beginning to get a rise in issues with players that cause problems or need help. I want to offer my assistance to the server to help those and remove troublemakers. I am currently at a GMT of -8, which could help HGN cover one more part of the timezone.

I have always been wanting to help the admins with small issues, and occasionally I will be able to solve small issues with some players. Either with getting content help or with issues with learning how to play the server.

I never try to pass judgment on people too quickly and always am willing to take time out of my playing to help someone in need. I've always been one for being fair, even to players who are brand new and to those of a more veteran status.

I would like to join the admin team and prove my loyalty further to HGN in anyway I can.

gamerhead

Tyler Mullins

Gamer Alias:
GamerHead

Position Applying For:
Fallout RP Trial Operator

Servers You Play On?
Stalker RP, Fallout RP, Crusarria, Half-Life 2 RP.

Past Experience:
I was an operator on IG for a year and I am an on call admin for a dark RP server at the moment.

Why Should We Pick You?:
There are many Reasons why you should pick me as Operator, one is that I have been with this community for some time now and don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Although I haven't been on the forums much I make up for it by being in game for about 16 hours a day every day.

The problems with Stalker RP and Fallout RP are beginning to get out of hand with everyday issues that happen on these servers. I would just like to be there when people are in a time of need the new Role players and the veterans as well.  As for the time zone I am in it is, MST of -7, which I think in the long run since I am on all day everyday I could help out in a big way.

Since I started playing on these servers I have been trying to help out the admins and players alike in solving problems, role playing help, and countless other small issues that needed resolved.

I am always a fair person when it comes to arguments I do not take sides, I simply take the time to figure out both sides of the story first and then follow through with my actions after hearing both stories and consulting with other admins whoever else is on. I am always willing to step out of character to help someone in need for any issue.

I would like to join the admin team and prove my loyalty further to HGN in any and all ways I can whenever I am online.

Added:
Also I am on all day everyday even when nobody else is on I am.

Thank you for your time, GamerHead

Ralazo

Sander

Gamer Alias:
Ralazo

Position Applying For:
Fallout Roleplay server

Servers You Play On?
Stalker RP , Fallout RP, Crusarria, Half-Life 2 RP, Minecraft

Past Experience:I was admin in my previous community (ReichRoleplay) and I've been administrator on a few Minecraft servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: I'm a dedicated player, been with HGN quite some time now and I know most of the people around here. I have some experience from previous admin jobs.

I personally would like to focus on Fallout RP, as there is still an lack of admins, due to timezones and other servers. Furthermore I would like to improve the RP on the FORP server, teach new people the ways of roleplaying or about Fallout canon.
Especially in teaching people I have experience, I teached a lot of new players to serious roleplay the ways about roleplaying without sending them directly to an guide. I'm not afraid if acting when needed.

I'm GMT +1, making it possible for me to be online at certain times other European people are on as well.

mikeywrenn

Gamer Alias: MikeyWrenn
Position Applying For: Stalker Roleplay Trail Admin
Servers You Play On?: Stalker Roleplay, Half-Life Two Roleplay, Minecraft and various servers within other communities.
Past Experience: Well, I've had quite a lot of experience with administration tasks over the last two years. My first being on a Team Fortress two server, then onto a garrysmod build server. I have since become an administrator on several roleplay servers. To name a few communities; Zatox Gaming, Armed Roleplay, SLAGaming and many others, around nine different communities.
Why Should We Pick You?: Well, with the Stalker Role-play servers finally getting back on their feet, at quite a nice rate, I would like to be able to assist players at the time of say where there aren't usually any administrators about. I was one of the very few people that actually stuck around during the server's 'death', where me and a few others would attempt to actually boost the population past four people, which would undoubtedly fail. None-the-less, I continued to dedicate my time to the server in the hope that it would once again regain its former glory.

I have a lot of experience under my belt and I know my own limitations, along with my capacity.  With my experience, I am able to apply non-conventional methods to assist players and create much more desirable outcomes. I tend to go with a more 'verbal' policy, where I tend to attempt to teach players AS/INSTEAD OF punishing them severely; As it is usually quite easy to do so and keeps the server populated. This method also teaches new and/or confused players what is acceptable and what is expected of them.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Bucky

Gamer Alias: Buck

Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Administration

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay, Fallout Roleplay, Minecraft Roleplay

Past Experience: Minimal, but you gotta' start somewhere.

Why Should We Pick You?: I believe I would be a good addition to the Stalker Roleplay Administration Team for many reasons, I don' mean to sound too generic but I don't think there's much a way to avoid that... First off, I have been part of HGN and Stalker Roleplay for about a year and four months now. I also have been told I'm capable of roleplay, however my opinion is biased so I can't exactly assure you I am based off of my thoughts only. I try to be fair and just when I need to resolve issues, and I myself think I am a rather unbiased person. I would be fair to newcomers and assist them in joining our community or server, if they need forum help or server help, I won't be afraid to lend them a hand. I also have a fondness for detail and I think this could help spark more events on the SRP server, keeping the playerbase entertained and interested in the server. I can keep a cool head under stress and I won't completely flip out on someone over something small. I don't think it would be fair to say I can follow orders, however I am attempting to turn over on a new leaf and I'm trying to be calmer now instead of the energetic person I usually am. I have no problems with assimilating to change and I know how to deal with it accordingly. Lastly (though I don't think it's a valid reason why you would pick me to be an admin) I think my grammar and spelling are just fine and I don't 't1ep leik dis.' Truthfully I'm running out of things to say, and this seems rather short for me, I'm sure if it looks as small as it does in Microsoft Word it will look even smaller forumside.

That's all I guess,

Buck.

Turkey

Gamer Alias:turkey
Position Applying For:Areina RPG
Servers You Play On?all ;p
Past Experience:none
Why Should We Pick You?:(one paragraph minimum with correct grammar)
Because, Areina doesn't have anyone to do player events on, I played there for a long time and got to the higest level with the best guns and killed the final boss, But it all ends there, If I was chosen for the administrator position for the server, I would ensure there was more to do then that.

Denied-Not giving age
Apply in 1 month

Maxi96203

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Zee Captain on Steam, Maxi96203 on Minecraft
Position Applying For: Minecraft Operator
Servers You Play On? Minecraft server, and the gmod servers.
Past Experience: I was a head admin for a Jailbreak server that is now dead, I was an admin for a DoD:S server a while back, and I was an admin on a DarkRP server.
Why Should We Pick You?: I believe I could be a responsible admin, fair and just. Help kick or ban rule offenders.

Denied-Too Short
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Nova

Gamer Alias: |HGN| G-Man
Position Applying For: Stalker RP admin
Servers You Play On? SRP, FORP
Past Experience: Was an admin on a DarkRP for a few months.
Why Should We Pick You?:(one paragraph minimum with correct grammar)
Where to start...
I've been in HGN for more than a year and I'm pretty active on the forums as well as the servers. I think that I could be a good admin because I usually try and help new players and because I (unlike others, no names) knows what kind of responsibility that comes with it.
Another reason why you should pick me, is because with the my (very) recent promotion to the Duty leader, I will most likely sooner or later going to need to do some things, that only an admin would be able to do.
That's pretty much all I have to say.

Pending

GeneralGold

Gamer Alias: (Minecraft) goldboy1313  (Steam Friends) |HGN|Goldboy

Position Applying For: Minecraft Admin

Servers You Play On: Stalker Roleplay, Fallout Role Play, Minecraft Aceon Roleplay, and planning for upcoming roleplays.

Past Experience: I've been an admin on old forums that were associated with Star Wars Roleplays and etc. I've sadly only been an admin on Minecraft on one server I use to play on. So basically not much.

Why Should We Pick You: Well i'm quite active on HGN ever since i've came back. I've been roleplaying for years now, and about 6+ months on the HGN community. I'm very active on the forums, mostly surfing them (explains my ammount of posts). I've been playing on the Minecraft server and it lacks nothing, there is no main reason as to fix something. There are multiple admins online at moments, and i'd like to be apart of that. I don't know if many admins are from the E.S.T (Eastern Standard Time, US) so I could be active during those times. Basically that is it, I don't have much to say.

Denied--Necro Poster and Poster whore
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

mikeywrenn

Gamer Alias: MikeyWrenn

Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay Administration

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay, Airena, Minecraft.

Past Experience:
I have administrated on many 'Half-Life 2- Roleplay' servers, such as:
Nova Gaming- Administrator
Armed Roleplay- Administrator, then promoted to Super Administrator
Time Wasters- Super Administrator/ Server Manager
FaceWAN- Super Administrator
I administrated for a short while on '"RHQ's" (Roblox HeadQuarter's) Team Fortress 2 server, which is a large forum-based community.
Finally, on variants of some of the above servers, on 'Severance':
Armed Roleplay
FaceWAN

Why Should We Pick You?:
The reason I'd like to see myself as an administrator is mostly down to my belief that I will be able to make a great addition to the administration team, as well as give new player/existing players help when needed.
I would like to assist in the rules being enforced appropriately, with players not getting away with rule-breaking, making it enjoyable for the 'genuine' players. Although I say this, I am not the type of person to throw bans around, sending players away due to silly mistakes, I will simply gain both sides of the story and make an informed decision upon the outcome.

Denied---Known to have a bad attitude problem
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Catface

Real Name: I perfer keeping this a secret as I have this thing with not releasing myself on the internet due to earlier complications.
Age: The same as stated above applies here. If I must tell someone this, I would like to do it privately.
Gamer Alias: [CG] Cyborg Artyom Catfacov
Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Administration.
Servers You Play On?: If this includes other then: The HGN servers, The gent' gaming lounge, Asterisk gaming servers, PHX, and then some other mini servers people barerly know about. Oh and, ConJointGaming
Past Experience: I have been a admin at the following places: Penacos (2 Months after beggining to play GMod). There I was a admin for a while before I continued to IG where I was close to get a position, Small build servers. Most of those I was a normal admin but on one I became a super-admin. It was quite fun.
Why Should We Pick You? (one paragraph minimum with correct grammar): I think I may be a good admin, of course. And sometimes I see things that I'd like to clear out but I cannot as my current state as a user slash player as barerly anyone would listen to a small person like me, would they, eh? I have had anger issues and have had stress issues in wound of family problems which makes me irratable if someone talks about 'Oh I love my parents they're so great'. Just pointing that out in case I can become a problem then.

Oh and, if I ever got the ability to create a event, My mind is FLOWING with good ideas, Bloodsucker ate a pda, Haha. That would be quite hilarious. Back on topic, I'm getting distracted. I think some people know me as a person (I will not tell anyone my gender by the way. I'M NOT A TRANSEXUAL D:>) who helps new players. Oh this starts to sound egoistical. I feel like a attention whore now.. DAMMIT I'm sliding off topic again. Oh well, atleast my sense of humor remains. Please take me in consideration even though my Low, LOW AND Oh so low post count. *Cough* I'm a huge poster on Flashback and similar forums. Oh well, might close this up now..

** After reading through this again: I just noticed how openly I talked now. Not like me. I'm a shy person. (PERSON @_@)

Denied--If you can't give simple info do not apply

Das_Uberman

Gamer Alias: das_uberman (Steam)
Position Applying For: Fallout Roleplay Administration
Servers You Play On? HGN Fallout Role-play, HGN STALKER Role-play
Past Experience: No actual experience, but there is common knowledge, and I've done research
Why Should We Pick You?: Well, I may not have much experience, and that I'm kind of new to HGN, but I spend a good chunk of my time on the forums, and on the servers. I want to be an administrator because I think it is the best way for me to help the community, and I want to help out more on the Fallout Roleplay server. As an administrator I can create more role-play opportunities for people on the server by creating events, resolving problems between players, and help keep the server free of trolls, and such. I also think I have a basic understanding on how an administrator should behave, but I guess that is common knowledge. To me, becoming an administrator is a great opportunity to help the community.

Spades_Neil

Age: Adult (With all due respect, I'd like not to post my exact age in a public forum. I have my reasons, and it doesn't provide any necessary information unless you require admins to be 18+. If I need to, I will share my exact age in private.)
Gamer Alias: Spades Neil
Position Applying For: Fallout Roleplay administration
Servers You Play On?: Only Fallout Roleplay
Past Experience: Wow, where do I start? Uhh...
- Lock On (flight sim) online server administration
- Battlefield Bad Company 2, "Touch of Death" clan server operator (like an SA on HGN)
- Four counts of Minecraft server administration, two of which I own
- Leader of the former 5th Recon Division Xbox Live clan
- Former captain in Ares Falcons, a Lock On (flight sim) squadron
- Teen Titans - Fan Fiction Wiki, top administrator (Don't judge me! :P We do roleplay there)
- ... I know I'm forgetting other stuff. Basically I have a good amount of moderator and admin experience.
Why Should We Pick You? (one paragraph minimum with correct grammar):
Well, honestly, you guys tell me--because I've had people telling me now for a little bit now ever since an administrator mentioned that I should be considered for TA. I most certainly have the experience for it, and I think that the Fallout RP server needs some new administrators in it. We've lost a good number of people. Paint, Canon, Anton, even Blake is going inactive now. Jake is all alone trying to do his job and I can plainly see the stress is wearing on him.

All my life I've been known for my abilities of negotiation, moderation, and fair judgement even with people I dislike. It's the reason why I've obtained adminship/modship in so many places already in the past. You can probably google Spades Neil and come up with a few results. I have leadership skills, and moderation skills. Hell, the Teen Titan community I mentioned earlier is still alive because of my efforts during an upheaval in their own administration.

I've also roleplayed for at least the last four or five years now, some storylines which have continued for -all four- of those years. I'm a writer, I've gotten awards from my writing upon graduation of High School, needless to say I know how to RP and RP well.

Now finally, the most important part! I know from experience, moderating a video game server is very different from moderating a forum or a roleplay chat room. You need to keep an eye out for when shit goes wrong, investigate when someone complains, and make sure you can come to a valid conclusion without accidentally banning someone who didn't deserve it. This is where things get interesting. This would be the first time I've had to combine my RP moderation abilities with game moderation. However, as long as I'm given the tools and the tricks of the trade, I assure you I will not disappoint this community.

In conclusion, I was honestly hesitant about putting in my formal TA application. Not because I don't think I'd do a good job, but because I'm more worried that other people think I'll fuck it up. So, I asked a number of players in the Fallout server what their honest opinion was on the matter. After getting positive feedback, I decided I'd go for it--then Jake said he got SV and he wants to redo the lore--which I got to help write. :D So now, I play an even bigger role in the server's future. I hope to expand on that role even further.

tl;dr I'd be good at the job and I provide evidence and opinions as to why. Good day gentlemen.

Maxi96203

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Zee Captain on Steam, Maxi96203 on Minecraft
Position Applying For: Minecraft Operator
Servers You Play On? Minecraft server, and STALKER RP.
Past Experience:
- Head admin on a jailbreak server
- Admin on a DarkRP server
- Operator on bearded gamers Minecraft RP.
- Admin on a DoD:S realism server.
Why Should We Pick You?: There's been a recent lack of helpful admins, I've also noticed one of the operators griefing protected items. I believe that I could be helpful, guide new players, and police the server very well. I also have experience being a minecraft operator sense I last applied, and know how to do the job. I'm also very active in the community, and have helped some number of people in the community even without admin powers.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Isolater

Jace Williams

Gamer Alias:
Barton (Clan Tags Variant)

Position Applying For:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?
HGN's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. servers

Past Experience:
I have a lot of administration experience, from Garry's mod and other things such as forums and VOIP programs. I have been an admin for certain Roleplay communities for around three to four years now, I've administrated a lot of other servers such as, Builds, Random Gamemodes and even a gaming community (InsaneGmodist iG). I've ran my own Roleplay communities such as Fallout and few others, and even a World of Warcraft guild (Sadly).
Some things I've administrated
- A DarkRP server called Chupathingy's Roleplay Server
- A few communities of my own creation, which were sadly shutdown due to lack of developement
- Insane-Gmodist Gaming Community, which add numerous servers including CSS, Gmod, Teamfortress
- A freelancer roleplaying community, very small but you can get some of the best roleplay from dedicated players.
Why Should We Pick You?:
I believe that I may be of some usefulness to this wonderful community, as I've mentioned above, I have been an admin for quite awhile and do realize the stress and responsibility that the job requires.

I have a lot of roleplay experience from the past years in Gmod and other games like ArmA 2 and even warcraft. I've been through many difficult situations which require great understanding and judgement, I have a lot of dedication for my job and for roleplaying and gaming in general. I believe I am capable of solving most if not all troubles whilst being an admin.

I am an Eve Online player which requires a lot of patience and maturity, I realize that I've just joined this community officially and thought that I may be of some assistance to relieve the pressure and perhaps to even inspire some great roleplay, I love roleplaying, it's one of my passions, that and blowing stuff up. I've roleplayed on numerous things such as Warcraft and Left 4 Dead, I've been through a lot of communities dying and have been through so many great roleplay situations that I believe I can make a great roleplaying environment on the server.

I know I've rushed this, I should of waited but, I assure you that I will not disappoint this community and that of it staff.

Thank you for reading.

Barton.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bucky on 08-06-2011
As previously stated, these are NOT being monitored anymore, if anyone wants to remind an administrator the check it, go ahead, but they aren't selecting people anymore as far as I'm concerned.

They always are. Sith was never supposed to touch these.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ILoveHobo

Gamer Alias: ILoveHobo
Steamid: (If Applicable) STEAM_0:0:39121360
Position Applying For: Fallout Server Admin.
Servers You Play On? Fallout, S.A.L.K.E.R, Sassilization and sometime some random Dark RP.
Past Experience: I have been admin and super admin on a few Dark RP servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: I think i am a very good admin, and i have been admin on Dark RP servers and i would like to step up. I also think i could help out and bring some new players in. I know what i am doing on the HGN website and on HGN games. Also i have been on times when people needed help and no admins are on and i could offer that help. I will be responsible for my actions and I mature. I know i can do this, and I hope you can trust me.

Rook

Gamer Alias: Rook/DTRZ
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:11821690
Position Applying For: STALKER Roleplay trial admin.
Servers You Play On: STALKER Roleplay
Past Experience: Little to none.
Why Should We Pick You?: I'm a fair and logical person who would look at problems themselves instead of who caused them to determine a correct solution, other than that, not much reason.