HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

darkzerxx

Gamer Alias: Darkzerxx/|HGN| Darkzerxx
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:20067753
Position Applying For: Stalker Trial Admin
Servers You Play On? Stalker role play mainly, sometimes FORP.
Past Experience:Minecraft admin on a friends server.
Why Should We Pick You?: After I joined HGN all I would play was stalker. It is the funnest rp server I have ever played  and still do play every chance I can. I'm not at all inactive since I get on the server at least once a day for 1-10 hours a day. After talking to some admins and other players that think I would make a good admin so I decided to try for it. Some my personal reason's why is because I always try my best to help new players or help admins by reporting minges and RDM'er by getting names and steam ideas. I hoping that I would make a good admin in time if I had the chance to.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Pawx

Gamer Alias: Pawx

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:13778615

Servers You Play On?: Stalker RP

Past Experience: Very few Gmod Servers like Build and Darp Rp Servers, nothing in the category of Serious RP.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm not going to give you bullshit on how I'm Honest, Mature, Loyal, Friendly, or how much I think I'm Amazing, But I don't want to bore you or show you how much of a ego I have, I want to tell you the truth.  I've been around HGN for about 2-3 years (Stopped counting after awhile :P).    As I came back to SRP, I found myself Roleplaying at a much Serious Scale then before, but I felt useless in the process. I wanted to help SRP in more ways, not by just being serious, but help manage the Server. Being well known in the Community and seeing the Admin Team lowering in Number, I decided running for admin was the best Idea. If I may say, I have ALOT of spare time to spare, and I again, can get on the Server every day.

Smirnoff

Reposting my old app to once again show my interest.

I'm leaving on my vacation today, and I will be gone for two weeks, I will NOT be able to get on SF at all, so if you for some reason need to contact me, PM is the way to go.

Gamer Alias:
To keep it simple, ill just go ahead and put Smirnoff here, that's what everyone calls me anyway no matter how much I don't want em' to. Steam friends name would be "|HGN| Tenshi".

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:37957457 (smirnoff191, if you need to add me over SF)

Position Applying For: STALKER RP Admin

Servers You Play On? HGN wise, only SRP.

Past Experience:
I did admin a GMod stranded server a couple of months back in a very tiny community, it was nothing large, just a couple of guys who liked to play together and decided to band together.
Yeah, I know administrating a RP server in a large community will prove a huge change in method and the kind of issues and disputes I will be solving, but the basics on what is required from an admin remains unchanged through most, if not all game modes and communities.

Why Should We Pick You?:
Here's a few reason I belive I would make an excellent and contributing member to the admin team.
Let's begin with taking a look at the personality traits an admin in my opinion should have. (And as you might have guessed, the traits I belive myself to have.)
-Patience
-Respect
-A rational mind capable of making correct decisions based on the information he or she have received so far, for example when solving a dispute between two players.
-Friendly, this one explains itself, you wouldn't get far by being a complete asshole to everyone.
-You generally enjoy helping people.
-You must be able to handle the responsibility handed to you.

If I can talk about myself for a few seconds here.
I am the eldest son in my family, and while my parents have been working, its always me who has been in charge of looking after my brother and sister.
I think this is one of the reasons I have grown up to be a very mature man, if I may say so, capable of handling responsibility.
At school, I've always been the guy who's always happy, keeping the group together.
I have a history of always being the peace keeper, and being the guy who's always friendly to everyone to the point of being recommended by a teacher to educate myself into a law enforcer or something similiar.
Sure, I have been considered a boring person because I tend to hold back on the stuff that might otherwise be fun, but could get you into trouble but it doesn't bother me too much, there are worse mindsets to have then following the rules and law.
If you take a look at the kicks, warnings and strikes I have received in the time i've spent here, you'd see what I mean, they are non existant.

Let's talk about my time here in HGN shall we?
I've been here on and off from October 2009, and while I may not have been here since HGN started, I've seen it go through many phases, growing into what it is today.
A few months after I joined, I went black again, and it was here I administrated the GMod stranded server, and I belive that phase also changed me a lot, some of you who knew me before probably did notice the huge change I went through during that small period of time.
And ever since I returned here, I've been longing for a chance to prove myself to all of you, and what better way is there to prove something like that then to be part of the team who maintains peace, order and a friendly atmosphere in the community?

I know I can do this, all I need is a tiny amount of effort from you, all I need is for you to trust my abilities and give me a chance to prove them to you, it's such a tiny thing for you, but such a big thing for myself.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Blackflunk

Gamer Alias: |HGN|Blackflunk

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:6146104

Position Applying For: Stalker RP adminstrator.

Servers You Play On? Stalker roleplay and Crussaria.

Past Experience: I've had past experience as an admin, these are both on Garrysmod and in MTA. In Garrysmod, it have generally been servers with either DarkRP or Sandbox, but later on, I got on MTA, in a serious RP server. I was playing on this server for a long time, and managed to get my admin application accepted. This server were using terms such as powergame and metagame.

Why Should We Pick You?:

This is a few examples of what I can offer the server of help:

- You should pick me, as I think I'm able to be an active admin.

- I do know all the terms used in HGN generally.

- I'm able to be active on forums.

- I will be able to sort out a conflict, if these people are having problems, could be if one of them powergamed, and the other one thought it was against the rules.

- I know how to treat people as they should be treated.

- I know that you should be able to take care of yourself, know the rules to be able to support the players.

- I will be able to take off some time while being in SRP to observe players and their roleplay.

- I'm willing to make events as well, if needed.

- And at last, be able to listen to the higher ranks of admins, if they tell the lower ranks to do a specific thing.

- I personally think that an admin should help new players, specially when they are not familiar with all the terms used in Stalker roleplay. I've already helped a few, but some don't understand the rules, these people should still be learned how to play, I will help doing that as well, otherwise they will end up like people powergaming/randoming, or maybe even not wanting to play.

A bit of information.

I've been on SRP for about a year now, and I'm quiete used to the rules and how admins should act in situations where players can't sort out the problems themselves. As I've already been an admin on a few other servers, I got the basis knowlage about being an adminstrator. I know that the job as an adminstrator is important, and must not be abused by any means. I'm not the person who want's to get the power, and abuse it, I just want to help the players, and keep the server right without people doing what they are not supposed to do. I do got a microphone as well, so I'm able to speak at teamspeak if needed, while being online. I've also contributed a bit, by helping new players on the server, as I find that the only thing I can do at the moment. As I've played on SRP for a year, I do now have some experience about how to be on the server, and knowlage of the terms used. Thats why I think the next step for me is to become an adminstrator on SRP.

Theres a lot of things an admin should take care off, and if I get accepted, I will try to do my best, being an admin and supporting the community that way around. I haven't been admin on many other servers, but I felt like I actually knew what I was doing, and personally think I did well, on theese I was adminstrator on. I will also do my best in situations where theres a lot of preasure on admins, and I will be able to work in theese stressful situations as well.

If I get in, the first thing I will remember to do, is to make sure which punishment there should be given if a player breaks a rule, cause as I do know, randoming is worser than Metagaming taking as an example. If someone is randoming, this will obviously get punished for sure, where metagaming would maybe be given a warning. After I've got knowlage about how people should be punished, I will get in game and start watching over people, if I crash into somebody having a discussion, then I will handle it, and talk to the players from a neutral/fair side. Also, I will help new players that arrives to crussaria, learn them the meaning of powergame, metagame, RDM etc. I personally think you need to be a friendly but fair, and an active admin who knows all the terms, to be a good admin.

I've also been helping/contributing to the server by donating, but due the lack of admins, I thought I wanted to grab the chance. I wish to help the community, not only by donating, but also for taking off some time on the server to keep the server correct, but also to help players out when theres something they doesn't understand.

By writing this application, I promise I won't abuse any of the powers I will recieve, if becomming an admin.
Ladies, please.

Frostee

Gamer Alias:FrostyFrosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714

Position Applying For: STALKER Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?: HGN STALKER RP, HGN Terraria Server, HGN Minecraft Server

Past Experience: I recently was an operator for a serious zombie rp, in which I was probably the most trustworthy out of all of them. For instance, I never spawned a weapon/item for myself, while some of the admins were spawning weapons/items for themselves. I was also an admin for my friend's Minecraft server as well.

Why Should We Pick You?:    Well I seem to know what I am doing. What I mean by that is that I know the rules, know how to appropriately RP without looking an idiot. I also am mature towards problems most of the time, so people seem to like me during RP's or in general. Another reason why is that I will always take responsibility for my actions, no matter how bad they may be. Now for being banned or kicked, I have only been kicked for being AFK and crashing, and I have never been banned. Other reasons why I should be picked, is that when admins are not on some people may go around doing what they want, and I see this sometimes (IE: For instance, when no admins were on, I was AFK and when I get back some guy punch whored me to death and was dragging me in the forest. I dealt with this by getting Alex the admin to get on to deal with it. Now that made me kind of mad that I was not an admin at the moment, but I dealt with it casually.) My final reasons of wanting to be an admin, is that I am considered helpful to most people and sometimes they think I am an admin at points (same as Thanatos), but I do tell them no, and do not like I am one. I also am active on the forums. So in conclusion, I would like to be a STALKER Trial admin because I am responsible, helpful, know what to do during situations as stated before, active on forums, and I am mature.

Re-posted app to show I still I want to be a STALKER admin, and with added stuff.

Amontillado

Gamer Alias: Keshlan

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:20694412

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay, Hl2 Roleplay

Past Experience: I have been a super admin, and server owner for a large Gmod community at the time called Average Idiots. We had a Build, DarkRP, Onslaught Evolved, and Gmod Survival server as well as servers outside of Gmod.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have played on the Stalker Roleplay server for a while, and now I'm ready to challenge myself.  When I started Stalker RP in 2009 I had no idea how to RP. Now I can say I have had more than my fair share of RP experiences. I stay active on the forums daily. Not to say I post where ever a post can be, but I only look at topics that concern myself and the community in general, or if someone is having a problem I try to give my input on what they should do. I'm not a perfect guy, but I try so hard to be one that it just leaves me in strange situations. Ive made mistakes in the past, and learned from them with the help from the community. I have also done good things for the community. I all ways try to play the role of neutral both in game on SRP, and out of game here on the fourm. I tell friends that I go to school with about HGN and how they should come and try one of our servers. If I see someone breaking a rule I try to tell a admin or someone in private about it. Until now I have just wanted to be labeled as a regular guy on Stalker Roleplay who at least knows what he is doing. Now I would like to try to join the admin team and have a bigger roll here at HGN.

Dragon

Gamer Alias: Headcrabs
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19286320
Position Applying For: Stalker Administrator (Trial Position)
Servers You Play On: Gmodwise, I have only recently played on SRP.
Past Experience: I have not had much experience in the ways of an administrator position, only in one other server infact, but that was some time ago.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have been with HGN since the September of 2009, and I have been dedicated to the server ever since then, making friends and having fun as any player should do.
I have only had the odd break of RP inbetween the years, and I have thourighly enjoyed playing on the server with others.

I think you should pick me because I am an active member who has been with HGN for some time, through the good and bad times that the community has had to endure.
I know alot of people in the server, and I act mature in roleplay and out of roleplay.
I rarely make hostilities with other people, and I am fair with judgement should need ever arise for someone to have to be judged.

I do not see administration as a benefit, I think that thoughts like that breed abuse if mishandled,  I see it as a special position of responsibility that is given to someone to keep order on the server and I think it should be treated as such, not for the benefit of one, but for the benefit of many.
I think this way to make a responsibility such as this a top priority, rather than putting it aside and doing it when I please, that's just being lazy, as I said, the benefit of many comes before the benefit of one.
I plan on being dedicated to my job, and sorting out what needs to be done and sorting it out fairly and swiftly.

I know the responsibilities of being an admin, and I would sacrifice my RP at any given time to uphold my responsibility and help people on the server who are in need of help, and to keep order and to provide and assist events where and when it is necessary.
I am familiar with the rules of the community, the servers and I will do my best to uphold the rules of the server should I be accepted, and still try my best at upholding the rules and informing admins should I be denied.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Zithra

Gamer Alias: Zithra

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:616470

Position Applying For: FORP Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?
FORP, I've tried SRP but didn't enjoy nearly as much.

Past Experience: I've been an administrator on several other servers that had quite a large community (500+) and have shown good judgement and fair treatment as long as I have been an administrator. I've also been an administrator/moderator/leader on other games including Minecraft, Team Fortress, and World of Warcraft and have never been kicked out of the position.

Why Should We Pick You?: Despite my sometimes odd behavior, I am an extremely trustworthy and reasonable person. At first I wasn't going to apply for a position like this, but I feel like I could be a positive addition. With the FORP growing slowly and steadily, I think you'll see that I can be joking and fun but also deal with confrontations and anger in a way that shows no preference for either side. My decisions aren't altered because my friend wants me to pick him. I have no history of abusive behavior and often try to give something back to the community for just doing what they and I both want to do: play on a fun server.

I don't think of being an administrator as a reward, I think of it as more of a trust and responsibility to make the server the best it can be. I could provide you with the names of some server owner's I've been an admin for if you request a testimonial. Hopefully my age won't deter you from choosing me.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Steven :D

Steven Cortez

Gamer Alias:
|HGN-GVC| Steven :D
Position Applying For:
Crussaria Administrator
Servers You Play On?:
SRP Server, FORP Server, Terraria Server.
Past Experience:
Okay, This is a toughie but I'll try to remember ALL my past referal's and etc.
* Current RDA on Thermal Gaming, (Cider2 and ME2RP)
* Ex-Super Admin on ConcosHut (Wasteland Roleplay, Then eXperim3nt, Moved roleplaying to Space Station 13)
* Administrator on multiple other roleplaying servers, Making cakescript modifications, provided to other minor communities, Admin-Superadmin on most of them.
* Owned my own server, multiple times. Had a max of 20 people on Starfleet, a knockoff of SST with a different backstory and PMC models.
*Splintersville
* Was Super Administrator on Pawprint's Zombie Apocalypse's server (Averaged about 10 People, for hours every day (10 was the max slot size)
* Was also Super Administrators on X-Hosters "Serious" HL2RP Server, for months.
*Current Terraria Operator, applications moderator.
*Current resident GVC Moderator.
Why Should We Pick You?:
Well, I personally have ALOT of experience with roleplaying, with many different schema's, layouts, and many other custom features, I believe that if you are looking for a possible admin candidate, I would be able to take up that challange, I'm strict when it comes to breaking the rules, but I do like to have a good time and make sure others do too, (Fuck yeah, Events). I know how to use Nexus, (which worldscript was based off of), I try to have a fun time while still keeping rp intact.

Posting with renewed interest.

Chrono

Gamer Alias:|HGN| Eidolon

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:17047605

Position Applying For:Crussaria Trial admin

Servers You Play On? HGN terraria server, HGN stalker roleplay server and Crussaria

Past Experience: This would be my first experience.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm very active (I'm on almost everyday) and i dont mind shortening my RP time to help others and solve problems in the server also i'm a veteran roleplayer and i belive i'm good at it which would help me to teach new players that doesnt know how to roleplay, I'm a responsible person and very patient, i don't get pissed off easily and i listen to both parties if a problem arises. I think that's all the reasons i can give. If i do get chosen, i'll try to do my best to be a good admin.

Frostee

Gamer Alias:FrostyFrosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714

Position Applying For: Crussaria Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?: HGN STALKER RP, HGN Terraria Server, HGN Minecraft Server, HGN Crussaria server

Past Experience: I recently was an operator for a serious zombie rp, in which I was probably the most trustworthy out of all of them. For instance, I never spawned a weapon/item for myself, while some of the admins were spawning weapons/items for themselves. I was also an admin for my friend's Minecraft server as well.

Why Should We Pick You?: Why should I be picked as an admin for Crussaria? Well I am very active, I am loyal to HGN, responsible enough, and people seem to like me. Also, I would do events that would make people have fun, spawn monsters/items for people to fight/find, and I would not abuse. Being, said I would be nice choice for Crussaria admin because I will be responsible, not abuse, give people something to do, and help people with problems.

Cryostatis

Gamer Alias: Slendermang
Steamid:    STEAM_0:1:15089681
Servers You Play On? SRP
Past Experience: Very little, I've only had experience moderating one prior Half-Life roleplay server that went by the name of Lappy-RP (Later known as next-gen) now shutdown as a Super Admin.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm now a long time community member and I've been through alot on this server (3 Years in total) and I have the best in mind for the population of the server nor am I affiliated with any faction or group on SRP to gain the upperhand with admin power, my sole reason for applying is to help better the Roleplay and the server for all. Many players know me and work with me as I have never had problems with anyone on the server and I believe this will bring a level field for any problems or complaints. I've matured alot through my time in this community. I acknowledge that I may not be right all the time and will take any constructive criticism for wrong doings that I may cause as an Admin. I've helped new players get into HGN in the past and have provided helpful knowledge and RP.
I intend to take sort of a minimalist approach to things, as that's more fun for everyone; interfering subtly and only when needed.  I'm an active member and I have played all 3 STALKER games extensively and know the lore very well. Thats my wall of text, thanks for reading.

El Presidente

Gamer Alias: El Presidente

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8803860

Servers You Play On? Crussaria Alpha, STALKER RP.

Past Experience: I've played the role of Admin many times before on other various roleplay communities such as TnB TRP and kuromeku's although due to unpleasantries, I found that there was no point staying within those communities any longer.

Why Should We Pick You?: There's no particular outstanding reason why you should pick me, I simply wish to continue my roleplay as I would on the server but with the ability to ensure others can have a fun, creative and proper roleplay experience. I've been with the community on and off over a timespan of two years but as of recently, I've made my nest here. I intend to continue roleplaying here and participate within the community for a long time to come.

Zombiedance

Gamer Alias: Zombiedance

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:9656928

Position Applying For: Crussaria Trial Admin

Servers You Play On? [HGN]Crussaria and [HGN]SRP

Past Experience: I run two servers as or right now. I have a Deathrun server and a Serious Rp server. Also I have been in charge of many servers before. Most server owners have left me in complete control of there servers while they go on vacation or so on.

Why Should We Pick You?: I absolutely love Crussaria and wish to contribute something to it. I am very easy going and will not freak out when something doesn't go my way but I am also strict when it comes to rp. When new people join my rp server I always give them a chance and explain how to roleplay. If they refuse to listen and don't put any effort into learning how to roleplay then i normally give them a few hour ban if they really want to learn how to roleplay they will have come back and shown that they have been practicing. Another reason you should chose me is I don't abuse. Since i run my own rp server and deathrun server I understand how frustrating it is to have abusing admins who like to put themselves above all others just because they are admins. I understand that just because I'm admin doesn't mean i can get away with what ever I want  ( ex: powergaming, asspulling, ect. ). Abusing/poor admins always leads to a horrible roleplay for the players since the player base is what normally makes or breaks a gamemode. Also I have been with HGN for a little under a year and have come to understand the rules very well.

Machinimercenary

Gamer Alias: [AR]Mercenaryman114[PSRP-O]

Steamid: (If Applicable) I don't have this at this time and will apply it later.

Position Applying For: The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. role play server administration.

Servers You Play On? I mainly play on the STALKER server.  I haven't branched out onto other servers yet.
Past Experience: I lead a novus two community and have been selected on a few other serious role play communities for administration.

Why Should We Pick You?: This server is in desperate need of active administration as I see it.  I will be the solution to that.  I want to change the fact that some new players aren't welcomed well into the community.  Possibly bringing new players into some role play which I know can be done without administration.  I also see a couple RDMs going on lately from new players who don't know how to play.  No person should blame them we've all been there at one point, not understanding the serious role play standards, so I think I should at least be able to attempt to get through to them before banning them.  As for the need for it, i've seen one to two administrators on a day.  That's a nice number but that's all there is.  Once the two admins get off there's usually no more left to get online as I see it.  I will increase the number of administrators for a longer period of time.  Though not very many have seen me here, I have been with HGN for probably a year by now, joining the server off and on every few months, does not mean I can't help.

Mr. Pink

Gamer Alias: Mr. Pink  

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:30542382  

Position Applying For: Fallout Trial Administrator  

Servers You Play On: Fallout RP, Crussaria, and Stalker  

Past Experience: I was an admin with a TF2/TTT community for 2 years. I was the third admin hired and was in charge of all the forum graphics as well as event management. I was the most active admin on our servers. I was also the user-favorite out of the all the admins for my kindness as well as quality of work. The community had to shut down due to a lack of funding. 

Why Should We Pick You?: I am online quite often and have been a regular on the server for awhile now. I am a good RPer and was suggested to apply for admin by Spades. I have been RPing for many years now and am skilled in writing as well as management. I am a quick learner and I am good at resolving problems through speech. As a player I already work to keep minging to a minimum, and RP to a max. I am very helpful and work hard to make sure things are running smoothly. Another reason to consider me is due to the need for active admins on the Fallout server. Too often are there never any admins on to interract with the players. Players can only do so much on their own. If I were to be picked for the position I would not abuse my privileges and would work hard to make Fallout a better experience for everyone.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: Bl★ck Star

Steamid: (Will Add later)

Servers You Play On: All servers.

Past Experience: I am in HGN since 2008 and I was Admin on the TF2 Server, Neotokyo Server, MC Server and Css.
Why Should We Pick You?: I've been with HGN pretty long now and I think I people trust me and can talk to me forwhatever reason it is. I'll Gladly help out on the SRP server and Set up Event's and try to help with people fighting about RP. I'll also Stop the trolling on SRP that happens sometime and disturbing someone's RP. I might not be the best in English but those 3 Years in HGN helped me a hell of a lot to learn better English and increase my English talking skills. (I even got a A+ in English on my last School report.) I'll try to be active on SRP and the other Server as I also recently started enjoying Crussaria, even tho it hase quite some bugs for me with interacting with NPC's and the Blacksmithery. I experienced a Hell of a lot RP on our server's yet and gained a good knowledge in RP too. I just feel like I need to help our Community with stuff as HGN gave me something some people or community's can't give you, Fun, Laughter, Seriousness in RP and many Friends I really enjoy to talk to. I also recently donated, as I could now donate as my Dad got Paypal recently, to keep the Server up. I know I am mostly writing stuff in this that doesn't belong to "Why Should we pick you" but this is the best I can write to explain why you should take me. Also having another Admin on GMT +1 really help's out alot, as when I am on the server on Middays and other people are, there's never any Admin online if people have problems or want to know something.
So this is it, Hope you enjoyed reading my App and might consider me as an Admin.

~Bl★ck Star

Lucas Wayne Cullen

Gamer Alias: I have got many names but I mainly go by Lucas Cullen cause I RP a lot. on the Stalker RP server i play as Dimitri Resknov

Past Experience: I was admin on a few server of PERP,Dark RP,Space build

Why should we pick you for our admin? Cause I am trust worthy with power I teach new players new things. If People don't like me and they want my help with something I will go out of my way to help them. I will take in account of both sides of the story and I would take the appropriate measures. once a wise man said great powers come with great responsibility.

What do you do in your free time and offline?I make videos on youtube and I learn how to run a business from my dad in computers and i try very hard. I also make my own music. I go to school for 8 hours and work with dad.

What is your steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17708559

Position Applying For
: Stalker RP admin.

Servers You Play On?: Stalker RP.

Thank you for your time in reading I hope i can help this community.

skanvilark

Zach Johnson
Gamer Alias:
Skanvilark
Steamid:
(If Applicable)STEAM_0:1:23226399
Position Applying For:
Fallout Roleplay
Servers You Play On?
Fallout Roleplay
Past Experience:
Don't even know where to start. I work for the hosting company "UNIT HOSTING",
we host web/gameservers. I am currently the head of support (Live chat and such). I have admin on all of the
UNIT servers, and about 5 other servers on garrymod.
Why Should We Pi
ck You?:
Because I am friendly, I stick by the rules, and I work well with others.
I also have
enough experience on my back to know what I am doing. And I love helping out communities like HGN.

Thanatos

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Thanatos

Steamid: 0:0:30349766

Position Applying For: STALKER Roleplay

Servers You Play On? SRP mostly.

Past Experience: Never have been an admin, only a moderator on a forum.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm very active on the server. I believe I'm fair and in situations and I will listen to both sides. I'm good at taking initiative, and I can take care of what needs to be done. But I also know my boundaries. I don't believe I've made any enemies in HGN, but I have made a large group of friends. If I was chosen to become an Admin I would hope to bring fun roleplay experience to SRP, as in challenging but fun events, but keep my head while doing so.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Lent23

Gamer Alias: Brandon Lent

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:25572027

Position Applying For: STTO

Servers You Play On? HGN's Stalker Roleplay

Past Experience: I've been an admin on two serious roleplay servers before; New Dawn Servers, and Aeterna Roleplay.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm an active player, being on every single day. I stick to the HGN rules, and I always report anybody breaking them, which led to me having a pretty active relationship with most of the admins and active players. If I was chosen as an Admin, I would be able to administrate administrative justice as soon as a rule was broken, and on other servers that I've administrated on, I was able to do the same, due to my active nature. I'm always looking for a chance to help people, and if I was an admin on Stalker Roleplay, I would be able to help people with whatever they need. I would always do my job, because there seems to always be people on HGN who needs help. I know the majority of the Stalker population, and I think that a lot of people would benefit if I was an STTO.

My past activity as an admin shows that I'm willing to do two things: Never abuse my position, and always help people in need. I was always somebody who sought out to help other people in need. Even on other servers, when the opportunity to became an admin rose, I was first to come up with long applications to join the ranks of protectors of the server. Even recently, there's been a lot of minge attacks, where no admins are on, and that really bothered me. I'm not really interested in other hit games when they come out, but I've played a bit of Skyrim. It's fun, but I always went back to Stalker RP. Stalker RP is definitely the greatest game mode on Garry's mod, and I would be able to show the Stalker population that I'm able to be an admin, and I'm willing to help them.

On a side note, I'm also very original, and I have a deep knowledge of the Stalker universe, and I would be able to work either alone or with other people to create atmospheric events that would create a more Stalker-ish feeling on the server. I always come up with new ideas for event roleplay, and I'm sure everybody would be happy to break out of the same old Stalker RP, just walking around and jerking off. My events would be interesting and helpful to people, because the Zone has its own way of influencing the lives of people, as if it's alive in a way. My events have always been an interesting part of my past experiences as an admin, and people have told me that they've had a great effect (A good one, at that) on their roleplay, and I want to bring this to Stalker RP.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Yorty

Age: 15, not to seem like I'm trying too hard but I'll be turning 16 in less than a month.

Gamer Alias: Yorty

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:22516292

Position Applying For: Stalker Trial Administrator

Servers You Play On? SRP

Past Experience: Leading positions in a few small and/or private communities. Nothing notable on the Garry's Mod roleplaying scene.

Why Should We Pick You?: While being an overplayed card, I'd still like to mention I've been active on the server since the same time last year. I've devoted a good portion of my free time towards it and I've gained what I'd like to consider a unique perspective regarding server and community affairs.
I have zero interest in self promotion or power through an administrative position. I know it's a job, and being free of dealing with Freedom I can safely say I'm confident I'd be up to the task and be able to perform 'my duties' without bias. In fact I think a responsibility such as this would only help me 'keep straight'.

One thing I've noticed in 'HGN politics' is that bickering seem to be the preferred way of settling situations, sticky or simple. As I've said numerous times in the past I'm certainly no saint in that regard, but I believe I can do my part to change that. I try and present reasonable arguments and keep aggression to a minimum if not avoid it entirely. As a trial operator I'd know when to back off when it comes down to finality.

On the matter of server-side affairs I'd like to say I have a in-depth knowledge of the STALKER universe canon which I'd like to try and use to create fresh roleplay to keep people engaged, rather than whipping up repetitive events for money and sating everyone's blood-lust (which in all seriousness is nice too, it just isn't my particular style). I'd also stop my own roleplay on a moments notice to deal with a problems in an orderly fashion instead of giving them the virtual finger. The server needs new but quality blood, and I'd do my best to ensure that. Help the new players and give them a chance and not focus on the server elite (regulars, faction members, etc) all the time as many seem to do. A good first impression and/or start goes a long way, new players can blossom into valuable members of the community if 'nurtured' properly.

Going back to my place as a trial operator I wish to make it clear that it in no way means I'd simply sit on the sidelines and leave it to everyone else to get things done; I like to believe my input on server/community topics is meaningful and that I'd actively take part in discussions.

I'm sure there's something more I can add and I will if I feel the need to. Otherwise, I'd be more than glad to discuss and concerns or details if required.

Overwatch

Couldn't hurt to try.

Gamer Alias: Monopony - Serverside, Overwatch - Forums

Steamid: (If Applicable)STEAM_0:1:5442731

Position Applying For: SSTO

Servers You Play On?: Stalker

Past Experience:
5 Years of RPing Experience,
Co-Owner of RaggleFraggle DarkRP And Build server about 4 years ago,
Operator on Kuromeku's initial bluescript ((Before blueprint... way before))  HL2RP
Then went on to Super-Administrating the first Relentless after Kuro said he would stop doing RP servers - HL2RP
Administrated in Our Benefactors HL2RP
The Second Coming of relentless, Trial Operator - HL2RP
and Infusion Gaming FalloutRP
Aeterna Roleplay Severance
Total time on Gmod - 3296 Hours

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been at this for a long time, I'm mature and composed with no strikes against my name, I'm loyal almost to a zealous point of holding on until the ship goes down. I'm good at writing stories and event, both passive and active. I'm active in the GMT+0 Time, which would help administrate during the times the American administrators aren't online. I'm unbiased and will judge people based on evidence and not standings. I hope your willing to give me a shot, If not, It won't change anything. I'll still be playing on the server almost every day. I have a great understanding of the script and it's commands. And I honestly don't mind sitting and watching console logs for a few hours making sure no one glitches or abuses any part of the script. And I'm currently writing creative essays for school I can adapt to the STALKER Universe and use them for events.

Reorp

Gamer Alias: Reorp
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Position Applying For: An Trial Operator of the sort on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Role-Play server.
Servers You Play On?: Out In the Open-Severance, SRP, And Older Half-Life 2 City roleplay.
Past Experience: I have had expirience with many different administration modification such as Hopeless Assmod, ULX, Source, Stuff like that On many server. I'm still currently a Super Admin/Supervisor on the Out in The open, Severance game mode. I have also been just a regular admin for an Half-Life 2 Role-Play for some time. The server is now currently dead from a Major DDoS attack to it.
Why Should We Pick You?: Even though there are many others before me applying for this position... You should pick me for how more active I am now (Total Cliche') , I can be more friendly to the player base and teach a new-player to SRP what they are supposed to do, The rules, Etc. Most other players or some of the administration don't take the time and sometimes don't correct them if they do something wrong. I have logged around..A year and a month or two total on HGN. That time may not seem much, but through out that time period I have learned how to Serious Role-Play, Maturity has greatly improved, Respect of others, and an increase in problem solving, My grammar has also improved since the first time I joined as some wannabe Dark RPer.
I have seen a recent rise in Random Deathmatchers on the server whilst no other admin is on, or they are too busy with Skyrim. I would take time to listen to both sides of an argument or fight, Whether it be someone Minge running, or 'accidentally' shooting someone. Just yesterday, A random person shot some mercenary, Took their LR300 and walked into freedom to proceed to kill the leader and most others in the perimeter, He was stopped by someone who decided to shoot back this time. I'm excellent at logging and watching over Role-play of my fellow players as well. I have done this many times on the Zombie Role-Play server that I have been playing on my spare time, or if someone request me to join for a problem such as Deathmatchers or Item issues. I have solved many of these before and I believe I could do it again. I also know some of the administration team quite well. I used to be known as a minge at some points, but I can assure you I am not even close to that anymore. I don't think I have any strikes at the moment, The only times I may have been banned or kicked were for simple things that happened in my earlier presence to the community. In all honesty, Observing in observer mode Is one of my most favorite things, So that I could watch others Role-Play or two major factions engaging in an Shoot-To-Kill fight. I know already that it may be a bad thing as I would not be Role-Playing myself unless It was a situation or event I could have made into that certain period and time in the server.

Please consider me for your Next STTO/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trial Operator. I would really appreciate this.If you have any more questions about me or whatever you want to know... Just contact me On steam or forums.

CC

Gamer Alias: CC
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Position Applying For: Stalker Roleplay administrator (Trial)
Servers You Play On?: SRP

Past Experience:  I've administrated RP servers since 2008; Starting with the Pulsar Effect servers which had created the original PERP servers (I had administrated under the alias as Silver Fang at the time.). After internal issues due to hackers; I had then moved to the community Phoenix Dawn and Voltage Gaming, these two severs took up the rest of my time.  I have run been divisional leader of a few Gmod divisions in gaming communities (Such a Phoenix Dawn..Or forget the name they changed it to, sadly.). In my experience I have looked over MANY PERP servers, from 1.0 to 2.5 and two HL2RP servers.

Why Should We Pick You?: Over the years in which I have worked as an admin I have developed a very business-like manner in which I deal with things. I have learned that in order to become a good admin, you must draw a line between what's going on between yourself and your friends and being a good admin. I'm not going to really go on how there's RDMers everywhere and how the server needs admins so badly because that's already been covered.  I am aware of the rules and regulations of the servers and I do believe I could help make the server more enjoyable for the players and help the new players become a permanent addition to the servers.  I may have only been on these servers for about seven months now; But I do feel like I can handle the position if offered the opportunity.

All this said, I would like nothing more than just a chance to prove my worth to the HGN servers. With a mix of casual RP and events to help the sever's population active and also having active admins around; I believe we'd be able to have a larger average population and generally better role players. And on that note; I would like to mention that I am on the server hours on end talking and dealing with the players on the server.  I can help carry the load with the other admins on the server (Such as Iron) and allow them to have a break from time to time rather than him always having to jump on at the sight of a single problem.

Will all this said, I would enjoy an opportunity to prove my worth to HGN, thank you for reading.