[SRP] Special items (Suits/Weapons) Applications

Started by Blake.H, 04-09-2010

Blake.H

Before applying please read the rules located in the FN2000, Exo, SEVA, Skats and Unique Suit Rules

Application

[b][OOC][/b]
Steam Name: <Your Steam Name>
Steam ID: <Your Steam ID>
Time In HGN: <How long you have been in HGN, look at your profile>
The Item which you Want: </Exo/Skat/SEVA/CS/Factionsuit>
Auth:

[b][IC][/b]
Character Name: <Your Char Name>
Faction: <Your characters faction, if any>
Reason for needing the item your request: <A valid reason>
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And PKMs are still a gun and do jam: <Yes/No>

[size=10pt][u][b]If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying[/b][/u][/size]

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Sharrock

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Sharrock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15458524
Time In HGN: Since 09-07-2009
The Item which you Want: SEVA
Auth: Radek
Because Blake asked.
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: no
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: Trolololololololol
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu giefs Auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: FOR MEATBALLS
|HGN| Sharrock: DAMN YOU
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Giefs auth..
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: FOR BANANAS!
|HGN| Sharrock: DAMN YOU RADEK
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief it
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Giefs auth...
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief the real one
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: FOR SAPECSHIP!
|HGN| Sharrock: OOO
|HGN| Sharrock: OK
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: !!
|HGN| Sharrock: Gief it
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Giefs auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: Real naw!
|HGN| Sharrock: GIEF IT
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu geifs auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: For..
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: ...
|HGN| Sharrock: ....
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: Gay buttsecks!
|HGN| Sharrock readies his pimp hand
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu removes auth for pimp hand
|HGN| Sharrock: DAMN YOU
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu giefs auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: Then Removes it
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Then giefs it back
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu BUrns it
|HGN| Sharrock: Want a free handy?
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: ... Yes
|HGN| Sharrock: Then gief auth!
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Geifs auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: for.. HANDLOTION!
|HGN| Sharrock: Need auth for SEVA!
|HGN| Sharrock: Not spaceship or handlotion!
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Geifs Auth
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: For..
|HGN| Sharrock: ...
|HGN| Sharrock: ....
|HGN| Sharrock: .....
|HGN| Sharrock: ......
|HGN| Sharrock: .......
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: Sedated Ebony Validated Arrow
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: SEVA
|HGN| Sharrock: Give me auth for the real SEVA...
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu Giefs AUTH!
|HGN-STSV|Cthulhu: For.. Seva.. Fack
|HGN| Sharrock: YESH

[IC]
Character Name: Oksland Brusik
Faction: Haven
Reason for needing an EXO/FN2000/Unique Suit: To help protect me from the dangers of the zone.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Ace of Hearts

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Ace
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17863683
Time In HGN: Approx. Six Months
The Item which you Want: SEVA Suit
Auth: |HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro

|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro is now Offline.
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro is now Online.
|HGN| Ace: Hey Nitro, you got a second mate? Need to ask you a quick question.
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro: you have 30 seconds
|HGN| Ace: Great, I'll make it quick. Can I have your auth for a SEVA? My loadout & speciality was changed to a sniper, Dug wants me to get the proper loadout.
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro: uh huh
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro: well your the second person to ask me this in the last 30 mins
|HGN| Ace: We've been doing a lot of gear upgrading. Geist reached Junior Sergeant, so he was applicable to get a SEVA of his own as well.
|HGN| Ace: Do I have your permission, then?
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro is now Offline.
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro is now Online.
|HGN-STSV| Commisar Nitro: you have my auth
|HGN| Ace: Thanks mate, much appreciated.

(Screenshot, since you requested additional proof)

http://img827.imageshack.us/f/proofseva.png

[IC]
Character Name: (WO.) Sevastian Polyakev
Faction: Duty
Reason for needing the item your request: I want a SEVA Suit for it's increased damage protection, as well as the benefits of having a closed cycle respiratory system, and increased protection from various anomalies and radiation sources.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Fibritz

[OOC]
Steam Name: Koczumrak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27034560
Time In HGN:   since  31-05-2010
Auth: http://i53.tinypic.com/b8tu08.jpg

[IC]
Character Name: J-sgt. Lukasz 'Geist' Navrocki
Faction: DUTY
Reason for needing the item your request: I'm a sniper squad Leader in duty, need to get a different armor than my squad members (and SEVA is the lightest one from the better suits, i mean exo, skat,seva)2. Do get better protection from the anomalies, gunshots (recon squad, higher chance to get into anomaly,)
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept

ACCEPTED.

Ace of Hearts

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Ace
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:17863683
Time In HGN: Approx. Seven Months
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton
Auth: |HGN-CSV| Locke (Jaguaralfa)
(Proof: http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/Emir94/AcesRecc.jpg - Dug asked Locke for me as I don't have him on my own SF. I hope this is acceptable.)

[IC]
Character Name: (Lt.Col.) Sevastian Polyakev
Reason for needing the item your request: I want an exoskeleton primarily for the advantages it provides in combat. It offers the highest protection from both bullets, and various scratches & bites, and given my new position, it is appropriate I am more-than-adequately protected from such.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand fully.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Accepted.

Bucky

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN|Buck (Marielle35)
Steam ID: Give me one second.
Time In HGN: One year in two days. (Played a bit more on another account.)
Auth: Locke (Jaguaralfa)
Link: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9900/sevalocke.png

[IC]
Character Name: (Sgt.)Krill Leren
Reason for needing the item your request: I didn't really want to steal Ace's reason of using it due to the enhanced protection amount but I guess I'd have to take that as my valid reason. Some others could include WANTING it (not needing) due to it being a gift offered to me that I didn't want to pass up. (As said in the authorization image above.)
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Indeed, I do.

DENIED No steam ID, sorry. Should have remembered to put that in.

Smithy

[OOC]
Steam Name: Smithy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12501243
Time In HGN: Seven Months on Profile.
Auth: Radek |HGN-STSV|Cthulhu http://img148.imageshack.us/i/radeksauthforseva.jpg/[IC]
Character Name: Dweller.
Faction: <None>
Reason for needing the item your request: Dweller is going to be doing alot of contracting, Especially for Eco's, This may require the use of the SEVA suit. With more protection around Radiation.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

Accepted. I originally wasn't going to accept this, as you know since we spoke over SF. Whatever though you know I'll be after you if you screw up.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Assassinator

[OOC]
Steam Name: Assassinator1097
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19169462
Time In HGN: Two years
The Item which you Want: Skat
Auth: Click The Thumbnail

[IC]
Character Name: Ruslan Turchin
Faction: Military
Reason for needing the item your request: Military's commissar, at the head of the vanguards.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Of course.

ACCEPTED

Nova

[OOC]
Steam Name: G-Man (MathiasGrote)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30919056
Time In HGN: 1 year
Auth: http://img204.imageshack.us/f/2011022500001.jpg/

[IC]
Character Name: (Sergeant) Yuri Levenski
Reason for needing the item your request: Because I want a suit with good protective power and because I was promised one by my faction leader.

PM me a fresh auth because the SRP admin team has been going through some changes.

Yorty

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Yorty (|HGN| Cap'n Yorty)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22516292
Time In HGN: 11 Months
The Item which you Want: FN2000
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: Yuri Babikov
Faction: Freedom
Reason for needing the item your request: A couple reasons, one being the usual "it's a good gun", another being the underslung Grenade Launcher provides some supporting firepower we desperately need. I also want the FN2000 for its design, as Yuri Babikov is a wanna-be technician, and messing with it would lead to some fun. I know the limitations of the actual weapon in real-life, I know of its jam-prone nature, and I know how to clean it. I also plan on actually learning this information In-Character, to further develop my character.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, one of the reasons I want it.

ACCEPTED

Chrono

[OOC]
Steam Name: HGN| Chrono
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17047605
Time In HGN: since this date 22-07-2009
Auth: Tom, Here is the proof
|HGN| Chrono: hey tom
|HGN-CSV| Charlie Sheen: Uhuh?
|HGN| Chrono: can i get auths for a SEVA ?
|HGN-CSV| Charlie Sheen: What character?
|HGN| Chrono: Serhiy mykhailo
|HGN| Chrono: freedom guerrila..
|HGN-CSV| Charlie Sheen: Is freedom buying it for you?
|HGN| Chrono: yes, yorty will give me it
|HGN-CSV| Charlie Sheen: Just as long as you don't go "O hey I lay on radiation pile and nothing happens cause seva :D" or "I iz imune to anomalies" or "I iz seva I eat boolets from t3h gunz" Then yes you have my Auth
|HGN| Chrono: i totally dont do that..
|HGN| Chrono: and thanks

[IC]
Character Name: Serhiy Mykhailo
Reason for needing the item your request: Because it has good protection against radiation and anomaly protection and Yuri said serhiy would get a seva when he reached guerrila

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND"

Denied. Text isn't proof, use a screen shot of the SF window next time when you reapply in two weeks.

Nova

*bump*
I really hate having to do this, but can someone accept/deny my application for the SKAT already? It's been more than a month now...

Chrono

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Chrono
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17047605
Time In HGN: since this date 22-07-2009
Auth: Tom (Durandal) : http://img6.imageshack.us/i/authseva.png/ (just zoom in if you find it unreadable)
[IC]
Character Name: Serhiy Mykhailo
Reason for needing the item your request: Freedom is issuing a seva for serhiy because of his rank and because as a sniper he needs to hide sometimes in radioactive areas and also the Seva is light and very efficent

Accepted.

mikeywrenn

[OOC]
Steam Name: MikeyWrenn
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:27013761
Time In HGN: Just over six months
The Item which you Want: SEVA (I already have it.)
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof>
I'm not sure if this counts, although I'll post it

[IC]
Character Name: Alexander Bagirli
Faction: Player made group- 'Unit'
Reason for needing the item your request: I recently purchased one for a very large sum of money (75,000), in a hope that I would be able to wear it. I read up on the forums, as I recalled something about needing auths to wear suits such as this. It will assist me in my endeavors within the zone.

Not full chat. and in it Nitro only said "maybe" in this snippit, unless im told by nitro himself to change it, Durans decision stands.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Nargotah

[OOC]
Steam Name: Nargotah
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17253577
Time In HGN: 1 year, two months.
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton.
Auth: Tom.

[IC]
Character Name: Yehevniy Petrom
Reason for needing the item your request: In order to better help my faction, and to assist with leading during battles. People are far more likely to follow an exo than some random guy in a Freedom suit.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I do.

Note: Right clicking and selecting View Image makes it far easier on the eyes.

Accepted

Duranblackraven

I must remind you all this thread is for applications only. Anything else will be removed.

irondeity

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| IronDeity ]CW[
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18616412
Time In HGN: Two years
Auth: Tom.

[IC]
Character Name: Brother 'Sabre'
Faction: Monolith
Reason for needing the item your request: Service to the Crystal. (OOC: i was told to.)

-Accepted Tom
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

mikeywrenn

[OOC]
Steam Name: MikeyWrenn
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:27013761
Time In HGN: Just over nine months
The Item which you Want: SEVA (I already have it.)
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof>
Dug.

[IC]
Character Name: Alexander Bagirli
Faction: Loner; Player made group- 'Unit'
Reason for needing the item your request: I recently purchased one for a very large sum of money (75,000), in a hope that I would be able to wear it. I read up on the forums, as I recalled something about needing auths to wear suits such as this. It will assist me in my endeavors within the zone.

Accepted~Goose - I still hate you though
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

irondeity

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| IronDeity ]CW[
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18616412
Time In HGN: 2 years
The Item which you Want: Exo
Auth: Dug

[IC]
Character Name: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov
Faction: Loner Freedom (just incase)
Reason for needing the item your request: Requesting servo support due to injury as well as overall utility.

Accepted~Goose
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Goose

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-STSA| Goose ΓΏ
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:14351714  1:08:51 96 0
Time In HGN:1 1/2 years or so <How long you have been in HGN, look at your profile>
The Item which you Want:Exo
Auth: Tom, Said yes, would post proof but it was over TS and i don't feel like uploading pictures n shit

[IC]
Character Name: Goose Chesnikov AKA Skully
Faction: Haven, Loner faction, Currently head of Eco Stalkers
Reason for needing the item your request: Because i am the head of the eco stalkers it would help him do his job more efficently
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Da

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying~Da
Accepted~Blake
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Thanatos

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Thanatos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30349766
Time In HGN: 5 months
Auth: Dug, http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/Thanatosd347h/?action=view&current=SEVAauth-1.png

[IC]
Character Name: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika
Faction: Haven
Reason for needing the item your request: Adam is a Eco Merc, and they require people to do missions that require protection from radiation. The suit also gives good protection, which is helpful also

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yes I do.
Accepted~Goose

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Rebel6609

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-STSA| Rebel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4200756

Time In HGN: 2 Years
Auth: Tom. Check my Steam screenshots to verify.

|HGN-STSA| Rebel: Tom!
|HGN-STSA| Rebel: Quick question for ya.
|HGN-STSA| Rebel waves his hands frantically in toms face.
|HGN-CSV| Tom: ?
|HGN-STSA| Rebel: Oh good.
|HGN-STSA| Rebel: Was wondering sinec I got the money, If I can get your auth to buy a Exoskeleton for Church.
|HGN-CSV| Tom: Sure

[IC]
Character Name: Church
Faction: Mercenary
Reason for needing the item your request: I require an Exo because it gives more protection in fights than my Skat normally would. It also gives me an advantage in strength if I happen to come across another exo or some mutant possibly. Also makes me look successful.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes/No> Yes.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept.

Accepted~Goose, You bastard

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

CC

[OOC]
Steam Name: CC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Time In HGN: About 2+ months now
The Item which you Want: Freedom SEVA
Auth: Tom + SEVA auth

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576672992407020976/0E4ED7056E9E4D2C7E210AC5AA088014FB6DE729/

There is a link to the picture as well if this is not enough! Thanks!
[IC]
Character Name: Leshiy "Spray" Vaelyom
Reason for needing the item your request: Leshiy's a scout/sniper for Freedom and is expected to be out in hazardous zones alone and needs all the protection and mobility that a SEVA can offer. Also, he is an up-and coming officer and an auth is required to wear the armor of his specialization/rank.

Accepted~Goose

Picto Wolf

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Picto Wolf>
Steam ID: <STEAM_0:1:19921109>
Time In HGN: <this account says 05-12-2009 but i have been around bit longer than that.>
The Item which you Want: <Exo>
Auth: <Tom http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/pictowolf/Untitled-3.png>

[IC]
Character Name: <Head Preacher John Tavis>
Faction: <Monolith>
Reason for needing the item your request: <The reason is that i am a head preacher what means i have access to the exo for more protection what would be useful.>
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

Accepted~Goose
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Dark Scar

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Dark Scar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13385243
Time In HGN: 2 Years
Auth: |HGN-STSV| Royz  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/skatauth.jpg/

[IC]
Character Name: Master Velvain
Faction: Monolith
Reason for needing the item your request: Ranking up to Master in the Monolith.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I do understand.

Denied, Go get an active admins recc, as i won't accept royz's until i actually see him do something, which he hasnt for the past six or so months, Re apply in two weeks ~ Goose

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar