Steam Name: |HGN| Yorty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22516292
Time In HGN: 19 months.
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton
Auth: |HGN-CSV| Tom

[IC]
Character Name: Yuri Babikov
Faction: Loner
Reason for needing the item your request: Babikov has retired from Freedom after fourteen months to pursue other goals, and handing over his Exoskeleton in the process. Using his wee little fortune Babikov intends to either re-obtain his old service Exoskeleton from Freedom or buy a brand new one smuggled in and do a bit of this and that to it within the confines of the Ecologist bunker. Speaking of which, after talking to Doctor Walsh and pals Yuri's moved forward to a full-time contract with the ecologists, taking head of the 'Ecologist Stalkers'. The job description includes security, high-risk field work, and morning coffee. The Exoskeleton helps in both obvious and indirect ways through image.  A few days in and there's already been a few close run-ins with death thanks to his situation. In short, Babikov needs the suit to live.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Considering I had this character with an Exoskeleton for quite a while now, yeah I'd say I know the limitations.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Denied, roster full.

Thanatos

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Your Steam Name>
Steam ID: <Your Steam ID>
Time In HGN: <10 months.>
The Item which you Want: <Exo.>
Auth: <Tom. http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/Thanatosd347h/?action=view&current=vola-1.png>

[IC]
Character Name: <Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika>
Faction: <Freedom>
Reason for needing the item your request: <Adam has been elected the co-lead of Freedom. Right as he was elected Leshiy suggested that he should use an Exo Skeleton for better protection than the SEVA he uses right now, giving someone else the chance to get the SEVA. Adam quickly agreed with Leshiy's idea.>
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes!>

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Denied Incomplete picture, the date is cut off.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

AdrianSnake

[OOC]
Steam Name: FreeStalker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15095816
Time In HGN: Around 5 or 6 months already
The Item which you Want: Unique suit (Military Berill)/Regular Berill
Auth: King Arthur- For the Military Berill (ALL AUTHS CANT BE PICTURED BECAUSE I KEPT GETTING ERRORS, I AM SORRY)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
5:16 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: U authed me before for Beril right?
5:38 PM - |HGN-CRSA| KingArthur: Idk, maybe :
5:38 PM - |HGN-CRSA| KingArthur: ;d
|HGN-CRSA| KingArthur is now Away.
5:56 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: ye u did b4, i has pic but i was wonderin if u still do
5:56 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: remaking app cuz duran derped
|HGN-CRSA| KingArthur is now Online.
6:23 PM - |HGN-CRSA| KingArthur: sure
6:24 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: And if I can get auths for steven's duty to give it like armor
6:24 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: for it to be the mili beril item
6:24 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: sinc ei heard it exists
6:24 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: as a 30% armored suit
6:24 PM - |HGN-CRSA| KingArthur: sure
6:24 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Love you.

Rovanger for Stalker Berill
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
5:16 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Rov You authed me for Beril right?
5:16 PM - |HGN-CRSV|Rδvanδger ไท: not yet I don't think
5:16 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: K, i remmber last time you said yes but screenshot failed
5:17 PM - |HGN-CRSV|Rδvanδger ไท: Nah I changed it since you wanted a SKAT or some shit
5:17 PM - |HGN-CRSV|Rδvanδger ไท: like that.
5:17 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Lolwut?
5:17 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Skat?
5:17 PM - |HGN-CRSV|Rδvanδger ไท: Can't remember
5:17 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Nolol
5:17 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: If I had the money for a skat
5:17 PM - |HGN-CRSV|Rδvanδger ไท: Fine though fagget i'll auth you for Berril
5:17 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: :D
5:18 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: And can it be for the Unique mili one? Cuz I might have steven's techie mod it into a Mili Berill
5:18 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: for it's armor
5:18 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: or not, i can deal with reg stalker
5:18 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Pls?
5:19 PM - FreeStalker-NewBeggining: Guess not

[IC]
Character Name: Jun 'Devil' Sciver
Faction: Phoenix

Reason for needing the item your request: Not only for it's protection, ICly, due to it's color I can use it to hide in bushes or in mud. At the same time use the Berill, either the Stalker one or Military, it will be useful and would be a advantage against low levels of raiation. It will NOT server forever, high levels of anomalous activity will kill me or wound me.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes-Sirs

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I agree to these terms.
*As said, I apologize for the fail auth thing, if there is another way to get the picture, I will do it*

Accepted Reg. Berill, Talked to you about it.

Goose

Quote from: Overwatch on 22-11-2011
PrintScreen key > Open Paint > right click > Save > Upload to photobucket/your preferred image hosting site > Paste link here

Done.

Applications only i've already talked to him about it.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Blackflunk

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN|Blackflunk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104
Time In HGN: 30-09-2010 was the time my profile was created.
The Item which you Want: Exo skeleton.
Auth:

[IC]

Character Name: Ivan Grigor

Reason for needing the item your request: After being compulsorily detained in an asylum, Ivan managed to escape the detainment by killing a few of the staff members together with the asylums lunatics.
Since not being able to function socially, he then returned to the zone where he felt he belonged.
Ivan was both physically and mentally damaged from the hard years at the asylum when he got back.
He thought an exo skeleton would be an excellent replacement for his signature trenchcoat, and a good choice since it would help him being physically stronger.
The suit would also keep him protected from individuals, such as bandits and other hostile factions, but also from more passive enemies, such as minor radiation.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I've previously had a SKAT which got damaged aswell, and I RP'ed with it too.

Denied full roster
Ladies, please.

HitMan5523

[OOC]
Steam Name: ☺(H C)HitMâñ☺ -:)SSK(:-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17929904
Time In HGN: Six months
The Item which you Want:SEVA
Auth: |HGN-CSV|Tom
http://gyazo.com/ef8dc5a37edbfc0f2534c7f3a6936536

[IC]
Character Name: Alex Chorei
Faction:Loner
Reason for needing the item your request:  Now that Alex has made his living as a true stalker he might as well put aside some money to purchase a proper suit for the zone's conditions. Alex wants to feel safer while moving around in the zone because, the zone is filled with dangers that a normal suit cannot handle as well as the SEVA. The SEVA is produced by a government laboratory, and it's tailored specifically for the zone. Your average 'stalker suit' on the other hand is simply whatever one can smuggle or scavenge and put together. Low-grade kevlar vests, leather, some cheap respirator, etc. The SEVA shows Alex is a different kind of stalker and is higher up in the food chain. Alex has also been trying to avoid gun fights and he needs to have a suit that protects him from anomalies and the dangers of the zone. Alex doesn't need a suit that protects him from bullets and so, that makes the SEVA an excellent suit for him to have.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Otto

[OOC]
Steam Name: Otto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4133457
Time In HGN: Ten months.
The Item which you Want: Berril
Auth: KingArthur

[IC]
Character Name: Akim Belotserkovsky
Faction: Freedom
Reason for needing the item your request:
After recently being promoted to guerrilla, Akim was offered a Berril.  This will provide outstanding protection, something that is very useful in the Zone, and especially for the now more often engagements with Duty.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

Dug

Steam Name: Dug
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20750914
Time In HGN: 04-10-2009, 08:17 AM (You do the math)
The Item which you Want: Exo
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: 'Stone'
Faction: The Outcasts
Reason for needing the item your request: I had it before really, and then I wasn't here (TRI shizzle) and I got removed. To be quite honest,
I'd have an exo for a very long time if it wasn't for the wipes. Other than that mercenary work is all about expensive gear and the ability to use it and gain money from it.
The tougher you look, the bigger probability of being hired. And the exo ensures you won't die as quick as others. However you'll still die if you have to.
Looking professional, deadly and scary is the key to being hired and paid well. That's why I need it, other than health reasons and protection.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

Blackflunk

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN|Blackflunk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104
Time In HGN: 30-09-2010 was the time my profile was created.
The Item which you Want: I wish to obtain the Exo skeleton.
Auth:

[IC]

Character Name: Ivan Grigor

Reason for needing the item your request: After being compulsorily detained in an asylum, Ivan managed to escape the detainment by killing a few of the staff members together with the asylums lunatics.
Since not being able to function socially, he then returned to the zone where he felt he belonged.
Ivan was both physically and mentally damaged from the hard years at the asylum when he got back.
He thought an exo skeleton would be an excellent replacement for his signature trenchcoat, and a good choice since it would help him being physically stronger.
The suit would also keep him protected from individuals, such as bandits and other hostile factions, but also from more passive enemies, such as minor radiation.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I've previously had a SKAT which got damaged aswell, and I RP'ed with it too.

Accepted
Ladies, please.

Smithy

Removed Due to consistant problems relating to Auth...
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Steven :D

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-CRTO| Steven :D 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
Time In HGN: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Auth: Tom

[IC]
Character Name: 'Brick'
Faction: Phoenix
Considering the fact that Brick already owns an Exo, and would need it for most missions he undertakes, he believes that being able to wear it would most likely help him survive much longer than other people, within the zone.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yes

Inactivity.

Lent23

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Your Steam Name>
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027
Time In HGN: 12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
The Item which you Want: Military Berill
Auth: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631860948359534471/1A0D69B3FCC23402881003BF7A53683F67794AE8/

[IC]
Character Name: Lazar Barkov
Faction: Military
Reason for needing the item your request: Due to being the highest member in Military besides AndyShandy, the Major, and due to his request, my character, Lazar Barkov is awaiting his upgrade from the normal VE-2B Private's Suit to a Military Berill. Lazar Barkov needs to use a Berill because he is the one who typically leads small squads along the patrol route, and using a Berill would allow him much more protection against the dangers of Stalkers that are around every corner. As per request of his commanding officer, he's [ICly] awaiting the arrival of a Berill so he can, as stated, survive against the dangers. The additional protection will certainly help, due to the main objective of the suit being bullet protection, so it perfectly fits Lazar.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

You don't need to apply for these, since you're in the Military faction, but thanks for letting us know anyway...

~ Ace of Hearts
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Gokiller

[OOC]
Steam Name:
|HGN| Rarr
Steam ID:  (STEAM_0:0:6095977)

Time In HGN: About 2 years now.
The Item which you Want:  Berill
Auth: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/aurforbrekg.png/

IC]
Character Name:
  'Niko'
Faction: Stalker.

Reason for needing the item your request: Niko entered the zone 2 years ago, meeting several major people  in the zone along the way...Since Niko developed his relations and began to work on tasks for factions throughout the zone. Niko worked his cash up, buying a stalker suit and a better weapon until one day He set up neutral cross and began to start a purge across the zone of bandits..He realised he needed a better suit and set his prime objective to find one...When removing bandits from their camp, they found a damaged berill,  They took it to a trader and he refused to buy it but offered to fix it for him. it had been several months and the trader replied, giving Niko the Berill for a sum of cash.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

~ Ace of Hearts

Reorp

[OOC]
Steam Name: Reorp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Time In HGN: A year and two-three months.
Auth: Yorty TO
Ravanger SA The story may conflict with this, Character WAS on Experienced bandit flags before.
Deluxulous TO

[IC]
Character Name: 'Basyli'
Reason for needing the item your request: [IC]  'Bazyli' has been in the zone for quite some time. He has kept to himself for some time before actaully deciding to put himself out there and try to aquire the things he requires for his survival. After atleast a year or less, Bazyli had obtained really nice quallity items a white Military suit and kevlar vest, A nice assault rifle, and a rusty sniper rifle that is still worth the while. Recently he has seen a rise in 'bandit' activity, such as raidings, muggings, killings, and 'tolling'. Just recently he had payed off an possible leader of an group before they had killed an innocent mercenary, but he had decided that this was enough. Bazyli decided to sell some of most prized posestions to achieve the suit that the stalkers called an 'Exoskeleton'. He wanted this extra protection to help against raids and encounters with creatures and the bandits, along with it's attributes it may contribute. The suit and it's abbility didn't matter alot to bazyli, he wanted to protect stalkers to the best of his ability.
[OOC]I have finally worked up almost enough rubles for this item, it has been one of my goals for quite some time. It would be an achievment on SRP for me to actually aqcuire this item.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I do understand.

(I WAS ALSO TOLD, By brandon lent... That rov doesn't count as an Stalker SA anymore. If this is true, put me on pending for a week and Ill see if I can get an Rec from a different person.)

~Goose, Rav and King Arthur do not count as SRP Admins, There fore Insufficient permissions.

Dark Scar

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Dark Scar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13385243

Time In HGN: 26-08-2009, 06:40 AM

The Item which you Want: SKAT-9Ma

Auth: |HGN-STSA| 金子前田

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/stsa.png/

|HGN-STTO| Predu:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/ta1.png/

|HGN-STTO| Deluxulous
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/ta2t.png/

[IC]
Character Name: 'Crosshair'

Faction: S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs

'Crosshair' who is one of many seasoned veterans that call the the 30KM exclusion zone their home, it being one of the most infamous danger zones of all time after the second explosion of 2006. After a couple of years of conflict in the harsh and inhospitable conditions fighting in derelict factories, overgrown fields or the underground, if your suit is not up to the job you become a liability to others. The suit a STALKER wears is the key to his survival, for instance a STALKER who wears a standard Olive sunrise suit has a much higher chance of surviving a 9 millimeter round to the chest than a STALKER wearing a leather jacket or low grade bullet proof vests.

'Crosshair', a high ranking member of a Loner group called 'Neutral Cross' wears nothing more than a brown boiler suit with a pair of boots, gloves, gas mask and a balaclava with a tactical vest providing low protection to his upper chest and stomach. As the current tactical vests  only allow the use of three Ballistic Ceramic plates which in some ways can be better than Kevlar but in many more ways its not.
For instance a few rounds to hit it, if not just one round to hit the front of the plate can fracture it and render it useless and no longer provide protection which is a bad situation if you in the heat of battle and the guys on the other side have no intentions of letting you live.

This in mind 'Crosshair' went on the search for the 'adequate suit' as he would call it, and as things heated up at the Neutral cross camp with a run in with a bandit group hes going to need all the protection he can get. After a few months of searching, 'Crosshair' had been informed that one of his old friends who went by the name of Ivan Grigorev was trying to sell his SKAT-9Ma suit in funding for an Exo-skeleton. So 'Crosshair' decided to buy said SKAT 9Ma for roughly 90,000 rubles which is quite a hefty sum of money.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam:Yes, and as its a second hand suit it will mostly be less effective than it once was.

I'll be assuming you already have the item, so contacting someone to sort out purchase isn't required.

~ Ace of Hearts

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

CC

[OOC]
Steam Name: CC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Time In HGN: 9 months
Auth: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630735824348184609/1EE3631452FFD19AA8112CF1EA88B78C8AE0E129/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630735824348230414/F314EED83B1C16790CABBD48585DBACA0264AEC5/

Yorty, Iron, El Presidente, and Pistol Kid

[IC]
Character Name: 'Jitters'
Faction: None, unless you count bandits or 'The Skulls'
Reason for needing the item your request: Jitters is quickly becoming an infamous bandit whom has an affiliation for the advanced suit the 'exoskeleton'. Jitters needs this suit for many reasons; He gets shot at a lot already and needs the protection. Another reason is because Jitters wants to finally have the 'leader' look about himself, people do not take him seriously in his current state and this would gradually but surely give him and his crew more of a deterant to those whom wish to just step all over The Skulls. Jitters has the money and is determined to make a name for himself out in The Zone.

So the Jitters Project comes to fruition. Excellent...

Contact me to sort out purchase.

~ Ace of Hearts

Thanatos

[OOC]
Steam Name: <|HGN| Thanatos>
Steam ID: <STEAM_0:0:30349766>
Time In HGN: <A year in 4 days>
The Item which you Want: <SKAT>
Auth: <|HGN-STTO| Yorty - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/614973792571874648?tab=public
|HGN-STSA| IronDiety - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/614973792571875995/?tab=public
|HGN-STTO|Deluxulous - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/614973792571910358?tab=public
>

[IC]
Character Name: <Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika>
Faction: <Freedom!>
Reason for needing the item your request: <Adam is high in the ranks of freedom, leaving him the need for a more resilient suit. Adam is a Scout for Freedom so an Exo is pretty much off the table. So he chose the SKAT, leaving the SEVA for another Freedomer. >
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes!>

~ Ace of Hearts

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Verne

[OOC]
Steam Name: Nixty SiggersSteam ID: STEAM_0:0:17843813
Time In HGN: Since 31-03-2011 - 9 months

The Item which you Want: Berill
Auth: |HGN-STSA| 金子前田

[IC]

Character Name: Avel 'Breath' Mihailov
Faction: N/A
Reason for needing the item your request: Ever since Avel entered the zone back in 2013, his plan was to collect artifacts, sell them, and go home as a millionaire. The logical choice for the task of collecting artifacts in the hazardous enviroments would be a "Sunrise" suit, as it would help his body counter the radiation and other natural dangers. However, ever since he began collecting, he noticed that protection from radiation really wasn't as important as personal protection. Bandit attacks was becoming more and more frequent for Avel, and the escalation of attacks has reached a point, where he is simply willing to sacrifice the artifact hunt for protection against bullets fired from hostiles.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Ofcourse

Reapply later on, I'm unable to find anyone that is capable of confirming you've played here for nine months.

~ Ace of Hearts

Smithy

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Smithy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12501243
Time in HGN: Year and a few months.
The Item which you want: Exo Skeleton

Auth: Dark - SA  - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/capture3ha.png/       
Yorty - TO -   http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/capture4ckg.png/
PIstol - TO - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/capture2dd.png/

[IC]
Character Name:The Jester
Faction:Master Stalker
Reason for needing the item your request:The Jester - Has been in the Zone for several years, Working along side of other stalkers. He hasn't much of a reputation among others but is slowly changing that, he feels he will get more noticed and take more seriously if he was to have the suit, Increasing the chances of gaining Jobs and more Rubles aswell as increasing the chance of surviving through the job and retrieving the rubles. In recent events he has been involved with explosives and he dodged certain death as several explosions erupted near him, The Jester will require the suit if it is to give him more chances in the future to gain his reputation and help others out in the process. The facts about needing it - Some of the best bulletproof protection and two separate pieces of equipment: the radiation suit which has heavy military kevlar around the entire body.  The Jester plans on Paying a Large sum of Money for a Location of a manufactoring factory that may be stashed for a rainy day,  or  order one from an professional trader whome has the correct Contacts.

You understand that an EXO/Unique Suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: I understand that.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying: I do accept.

Contact me to sort out the purchase.

~ Ace of Hearts
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Lent23

[OOC]
Steam Name: Brandon Lent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027
Time In HGN: 12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
The Item which you Want: SKAT-9 Military Armored Suit
Auth:http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631862291232353806/36D7504DF15F18CED2F618BB1250E0DC45958C8F/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631862291232351493/B539147FE5A289C775D39D259DB45F41C86BBDBC/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631862291232349540/DA6D78EE78C94592FC988FC4DFF3CB38BB3059A5/

[IC]
Character Name: Adam Chronovich
Faction: Stalker
Reason for needing the item your request: Adam Chronovich signed into a Mission to Yantar with a couple other Stalkers, and has no armor. Deciding to use one of his contacts to ship in the armor, he needs the (slight, but still enough) psi resistance that the suit provides, as Adam was lucky enough to get a suit upgraded with lower anomalous protection systems, and the bullet resistance provided by multiple layers of armored Kevlar and composite armor. Though it was an earlier version of the SKAT-9M Military Armored Suit, it still retains the bullet resistance that Adam will need to combat any potential threats while in Yantar, and will make him a valuable asset to the team, counting as one of only two users of the SKAT during the team's expeditions into Yantar.

~ Ace of Hearts
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Overwatch

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Miss Rarity
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:5442731
Time In HGN: Two Years
The Item which you Want:  Berill
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: Caitlin 'Rare' King
Faction: Not in a faction.
Reason for needing the item you request: I need it for going on tougher mercenary work with Joel, and looking more
uniform along side him. Somewhat scared of the concept of death, King's trying to put as much kevlar between her and the zone as she can afford, the first step being the berill. She will, if accepted, purchase this suit from Tophat Orange.

~ Ace of Hearts

Otto

[OOC]
Steam Name: Otto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4133457
Time In HGN: A year.

[IC]
Character Name: 'Raven'
Faction: Stalker, 'The Rangers'
'Raven' has been in the zone for a while now, taking on many assignments, and wounded several times.  He has now decided to invest in an exoskeleton, which would provide him the best possible protection in firefights and decent protection against radiation.  Although its psy protection isn't as strong as the SEVA was, he figures now that the generators at Yantar have been shut down the main threat is over and will gladly give it up for the exo.   
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

~ Ace of Hearts

darkzerxx

[OOC]
Steam Name: Darkzerxx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067753
Time In HGN: Year
The Item which you Want: Skat
[IC]
Character Name: Rebecca
Faction: Stalker
Reason for needing the item your request:  Rebecca was walking around the Zone with her friends, Adam Dominika, and Alex Chorei. As they wandered the Desolate area, they were attacked by a rampaging horde of Zombies. She watched as they began to fire at her group, and at that moment she felt the extreme pain of a bullet puncturing her vest.  Adam came back about five minutes after, having been shot a few times. She saw him bleeding, though a few bullets were stopped by his suit. She began thinking about how she was being a burden to the group. She decided to go to the nearest trader, leading her to spend all of her earnings on a SKAT, to protect her in the Zone, and maybe assist her friends when they need it the most.

Very hesitantly, and after much consideration. I'll be watching.

~ Ace of Hearts
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Rebel6609

[OOC]
Steam Name: Rebel [Lemming] ]CW[
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4200756
Time In HGN: 2 1/2 to 3 years
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shadowrunner2019/screenshot/469735684084200537

[IC]
Character Name: Church
Faction: Mercenary
Reason for needing the item your request:  Church's employers give high end contracts, resulting in Church needing the best and variety of equipment. An exoskeleton has kept his ass alive in so many situations its practically a necessity.

You were informed of my reasons, from what I'm aware. If not, contact me and we'll have a chat.

~ Ace of Hearts

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Madcombat

[OOC]
Steam Name: Madcombat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6108671
Time In HGN: 26-04-2009, 12:12 PM
The Item which you Want: SKAT
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: 'Blade'
Faction: S.T.A.L.K.E.R | "Defiance"
Reason for needing the item your request: Blade has been known to travel into locations of high risk to his own well being, hes been in the zone for roughly four years now.  He used to own a SKAT suit which has been lost to him due to his first leave of absence from the zone to which he did not bring it back.  Blade has since then during the last three years established contacts with traders and smugglers that we might call guides.  To which he aims to pay a guide a large sum of rubles for them to arrange a retrieval of the suit he once owned. (This is just the IC story of how he plans to obtain the suit.) 
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I am aware.

You know my condition. I'm waiting.