Steam Name: |HGN-GVC| Steven :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
Time In HGN: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
The Item which you Want: Berill
Auth: Rov

[IC]
Character Name: Vitaly Polkiev
Faction: DUTY
Reason for needing the item your request: Due to the recent events at DUTY, Vitaly would feel much safer within the current enviorment around DUTY if he were fitted in a higher-tier suit rather than a Sunrise and Balaclava.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yes

Accepted

irondeity

[OOC]
Steam Name: HGN-STTO IronDeity ]CW[
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18616412
Time In HGN: Roughly 2.5, nearly 3 years.
The Item which you Want: Freedom Exo
Auth: Tom. Will show proof upon being asked due to chat circumstances.

[IC]
Character Name: Beowulf
Faction: Freedom
Reason for needing the item your request: High command, defense.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Accepted
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Blackflunk

[OOC]

Steam Name: |HGN|Blackflunk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104

Time In HGN: 30-09-2010 was the time my profile was created.

The Item which you Want: I wish to have an exo suit.

Auth: Tom -

[IC]

Character Name: Ivan Grigor

Faction: Loner

Reason for needing the item you request: Ivan wishes to purchase and use the exo suit, as he have recently had problems with hostile factions, and seen a large amount of monolith and bandits being around killing and robbing loners. Ivan is a loner, and he do not wish to get killed easily without fighting back. Ivan thinks that an exo would really change the way he can hold out in battles, and he would also help stalkers thats really in need of it. He have previously been having a skat, which he sold to another stalker as he wished to grab the chance getting an exo suit. As he have now been saving up for a very long time, he thought he would be in need of better bullet protection than better weapons.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I've previously had a SKAT which got damaged aswell, and I RP'ed with it too.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Denied That grammar... Obviously you don't care enough.
Ladies, please.

Gokiller

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Rare Rarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6095977

Auth: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1767/unledod.png

Time In HGN: About One-Two years

The Item which you Want: <Berill>

[IC]
Character Name: 'Niko'

Faction: No Faction

Reason for needing the item your request: I request this item due to the fact Niko is allways in combat, He is a stalker who fights bandits/Mutants. His Sunrise suit he has worn for about year has become worn out, the kevlar vest has major damage. He pulled some money together  and invested in a berill due to it high kevlar vests and it's very protected helmet.

( I will not over power it, berills only have **% protection, more than a Sunrise suit.)

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

Accepted

Ace of Hearts

[OOC]
Steam Name: Ace
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17863683
Time In HGN: Approximately one year.
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton
Auth: Authorization renewed by |HGN-STSV| ThY
Proof:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/thyauthuncens.png/

[Note]: Screenshot updated as per requested.

[IC]
Character Name: Sevastian Polyakev
Faction: No Affiliation/Loner
Reason for needing the item your request: I want an exoskeleton primarily for the advantages provided in combat, particularly against mutants, despite the relatively poor protection offered against anomalies and radiation, high weight, and maintenance requirements. In addition, the item has gained an amount of sentimental value to Sevastian, as it once belonged to Ivan Viktorsky, a man whom he befriended during his service in Duty, and it was Viktorsky who permitted Sevastian to keep the suit after his departure from Duty. Since, the exoskeleton has undergone appropriate "modifications" to replace or recolour any portions that would associate it with Duty. And, hey, if it helps avoid a few minor conflicts because of the "scare factor" supposedly associated with these rare suits in the process, all the better.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand.

Accepted Problem resolved.

bto

[OOC]
Steam Name: bto2295 
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:14351714 22:29
Time In HGN: About 4 Years Give or take.
The Item which you Want: Exo
Auth: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/exor.png/

[IC]
Character Name: 'Puppy'
Faction: None, Merc.
Reason for needing the item your request: My character is a mercenary, she goes on very dangerous and suicidal missions. My character also isn't the strongest person, but really isn't strong at all. The hydraulics on the Exoskeleton will give her a little advantage in hand-to-hand combat, It will also help her Lift the stuff she couldn't do because she lacked the power to do it. Also the frontal armor (heavy kevlar vest and titanium plates) are the best protcetion from bullets you can get. Mercs are always on the front lines and take most of the bullets. She wants a suit that she can rely on. The exo is the best suit she can get for the Job.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

Pending For now.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Ari

[OOC]
Steam Name: Ari
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10512470
Time In HGN: Three years
The Item which you Want: SEVA Suit
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: Bard
Faction: Loner (None)
Reason for needing the item your request: After ascending through the ranks of merc suits from recon to reinforced and using a sunrise suit for an extended period of time, Bard has decided to set his sights to one of the higher-tiered suits. Lately he's become a great help to the ecologists, and this suit is preferential to him for two main reasons. First of all, with the recent influx of soldiers, it's not going to get him confused with either the military or those whom they've hired (as a Berill or Skat suit would), especially working in such close proximity with them. Secondly, the closed-cycle respiration would aid him immeasurably with navigating hazardous areas.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

Accepted

Steven :D

[OOC]
Time In HGN: Date Registered: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
The Item which you Want: FN2000
Auth: Thy

[IC]
Character Name: Brick
Faction: Phoenix
Reason for needing the item your request: Due to the growing concerns of people becoming hostile towards him, Brick thinks it would be a step in the right direction to get something with a larger magazine and the capability to fire VOG's. He thinks the FN2000 would benefit him very much if he were to obtain one.

Accepted

Cryostatis

[OOC]
Steam Name: Slendermang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15089681
Time In HGN: 3 Years
The Item which you Want: Berril
Auth: Killabreu

[IC]
Character Name: Thief
Faction: Loner
Reason for needing the item your request: I've role played my way up to the top tier of suits that don't need auths, Thief is also a long time STALKER in the zone and is very experienced and such be well funded enough to be able to purchase high end suits.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yeah

Denied Recommendation is not sufficient. Reapply in two weeks.

El Presidente

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-STTO| El Presidente
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8803860
Time In HGN: Registered 03-09-2009
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton
Auth: ThY  

[IC]

Character Name: 'Gearhead'
Faction: None.
Reason for needing the item your request: As a mercenary, 'Gearhead' works within a path many would consider dangerous, as such he has run into a lot of trouble over the past two years he has spent in the Zone. As such, he requires adequate protection against small arms fire. 'Gearhead', his name deriving from what a Technologicaly savvy person he is and the occasional technical services he provides within the Zone, he thought an Exoskeleton would be suitable for his needs, not to mention creating a menacing image to those around him despite what a crude fool he tends to be.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Why of course, I have no reason to pretend that I am 'Iron Man.'

Accepted

Joemoma

[OOC]
Steam Name: ::DcG:: Lt. Taylor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15976786
Time In HGN: 1 Year, 4 Months
The Item which you Want: Berill-5M
Auth: Killabreu

[IC]
Character Name: 'Primal'
Reason for needing the item your request: My STALKER is in seek of better protection, after The Haven shot down many of the people in his group (don't know it was them, but they still caused us to become weary of better protection for fighting) Steven/Brick told all of the Phoenix operatives to get a Berill-5M if possible.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes!

Accepted

Yorty

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Yorty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22516292
Time In HGN: About a year and a half.
The Item which you Want: SEVA
Auth: Tom

[IC]
Character Name: Pyotr Rokossovsky
Faction: Loner (The Sanctioned)
Reason for needing the item your request: Besides the usual "travel and operation in anomalous areas", Pyotr AKA 'Peter Rabbit' is one of the members of the new adaption of 'The Sanctioned'. Rather than acting as a pawn of one of the major clans he works as a loner for the loners, and a superior suit is a status symbol which helps with his level of influence. Secondly, Pyotr is not much of strongman, and the SEVA suits his field - a self proclaimed scout. The visor offers much better peripheral vision over your average respirator. While it may be heavier than your average Stalker wear it isn't nearly as restrictive as the other options: The military-grade Berill or SKAT, and the Exoskeleton.
Pyotr is also set to do some less than savory work for the ecologists as part of a 'mutually beneficial agreement' which will more than likely require him to (as previously stated) 'navigate and operate in anomalous areas'. SEVA suits are good at keeping you alive and all while you're busy with that, y'know?
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, this probably applies to the SEVA the most. If it helps I know plenty about the suits in Stalker roleplay, and I act accordingly.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yep.

Accepted i guess trouble maker you.

CC

[OOC]
Steam Name: CC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Time In HGN: Nearly...Iono..Probably a little more than 5 months now? I can't really say.
The Item which you Want: SKAT
Auth:
[IC]
Character Name: Ctislav 'CC' Cherkesov
Faction: Freedom
Reason for needing the item your request: CC is one of the very few medics/traders/officers in Freedom; And currently the second highest ranked one in the entire faction. He cannot take the chance of getting wounded in the field of duty. Which brings up another point that CC is the only one whom may lead patrols other than Yuri and gets shot a lot (Mind you he does not go out of his way to get shot; But it happens a lot nonetheless)..And last but not least, the SKAT stand as a symbol of authority in general. 

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yep

Accepted

Goose

Apps have been looked over sorry for the wait, Let me know if i missed someones
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

[OOC]
Time In HGN: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Auth: Tom

[IC]
Character Name: Brick
Reason for needing the item your request: Seeing as though we have plans for an extremely large trip (Which I won't disclose details about right now publicly, but I can send you a PM of our idea if you want) in which most of our members will require better equipment. Since Brick is one of the leaders / 'Heads' of Phoenix, he's more interested in an Exoskeleton than a SEVA. Due to increasing possibilities of people attempting to intervene in Phoenix affairs, Brick believes that by having an Exoskeleton, he would be able to also intimidate his opponents away, instead of having to directly conflict with them.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept the no refund rule.

Posting this since after waiting two months or so, about a month as 'Pending' I'm sure that its been way over two weeks in total for me waiting for results so i -should- theoretically be able to apply unless you only count days after an application has been marked denied, even though it had been marked pending for over a month still. Just posting my opinion on that.

Denied- Full Roster

Goose

Only one spot open on the roster for suits, and that is a seva, any other suit apps will be denied
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Smithy

[OOC]
Steam Name: Smithy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12501243
Time in HGN: Year and a few months.
The Item which you want: Seva

Auth: ThY
http://www.2shared.com/photo/b0JuD7o3/Thy_auth.html
[IC]
Character Name:Petr Chavnokov
Faction:Master Stalker
Reason for needing the item your request: Not only does the Seva suit give a nice appearance to others around you, It also has effects on the enviroment around the zone. The Seva suit will alter certain enviromental effects, Such as Anomulouse areas, Some resistance to radiation, Psi effects may be altered and resisted and Military grade kevlar which will help improve chances of living when bullets start flying.
Even though i know this suit won't stop the effects of the zone completely i know that it could and possibly will give a better chance of surivival.
Although the Suit has the advantages of resistance, the apperance is also nice, Especially when trying to gain the respect of others or perhaps it could gain the attention of those who we may not want attention.
Since petr has been looking for work, he has realised that most of the jobs have involved a great deal of radiation within the areas and he would like to have a better chance of collecting his money at the end of the job.

You understand that an EXO/Unique Suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: I understand.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying: I do accept.

Edit - I'll let you look over it again due to the last mishap :o

Pending~Goose
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Otto

[OOC]
Steam Name: Otto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4133457
Time in HGN: Nine months.
The Item which you want: SEVA
Auth: KingArthur + Rovanger

[IC]

Character Name: 'Raven' (Petka)
Faction: Loner (Honor)
Reason for needing the item your request:
QuoteCreated by one of Kiev's defense research insitutes, the SEVA suit represents the pinnacle of person protection technology available for neutral stalkers.  Combining a lightweight bulletproof vest, closed cycle breathing system, and an intergrated anomalous field suppression device, the SEVA suit will allow a stalker to last more than just a few days in the Zone.

This sums up most of the reasons why I'd like the SEVA.  Better protection from anomalies, night vision, lightweight, good field of vision.  There's anomalies everywhere on this map, so this would be very nice to have.  And if I ever find myself in the psi-filled tunnels, I might have a shot at coming out alive.   Not only that, myself a few buddies (one of whom just bought me a SEVA) just created a new a group, and already have a decent number of people in it.  Let's be honest, you're given a lot more respect when you have one of these suits.  The suit basically means you've been here for a good amount o time and people can trust you enough to have it.  Now of course, that doesn't mean I can withstand a million rounds and run through the Monolith tunnels without a problem. 

And it looks just downright sexy.

You understand that an EXO/Unique Suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying: Yes.

Accepted~Goose

Tom

*Snip*

Isn't this an application thread?

~Goose, Thank you tom
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 21-10-2011
but..is that even valid reason to deny someone?

for the stupid:
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-TRSV| Steven :D
Time In HGN: Date Registered: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: WO. Vitaly Polkiev
Faction: DUTY
Reason for needing the item your request: Now that the ex-DUTY Captain is dead, being a traitor. Vitaly, the one who executed him inherited the mans exoskeleton and the Lieutenant Colonel allowed him to keep it. Seeing as though Vitaly is now a Warrant Officer as well, he'll be doing alot more in-field work and would require the extra armour that an exoskeleton would give him, since he will most likely be in danger more than before.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yeah, I accept the rule.

Accepted~Goose

Solidus

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Your Steam Name> Soleedus
Steam ID: <Your Steam ID> STEAM_0:1:25179712
Time In HGN: <How long you have been in HGN, look at your profile> 2-12-10
The Item which you Want: <FN2000/Exo/Skat/SEVA/Unique Suit> Berill
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof> Ravanger

[IC]
Character Name: <Your Char Name> 'Caesar'
Faction: <Your characters faction, if any> N/A, Master Bandit
Reason for needing the item your request: <A valid reason> Caesar is irritated with being kicked out due to his trenchcoat, therefore he purchased a Berill.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes/No> Yep.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yep.

Also, I know the rosters are full, but they need to be cleaned/checked. I guarantee you that half of them on the Berill list don't still have it/are not active anymore.

Denied

HitMan5523

[OOC]
Steam Name: ☺(H C)HitMâñ☺ -:)SSK(:-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17929904
Time In HGN: Six months
The Item which you Want:SEVA
Auth: |HGN-CSV|Tom
http://gyazo.com/ef2bfb2a82bbdb490e9e088e3d507c8d

[IC]
Character Name: Alex Chorei
Faction:Loner
Reason for needing the item your request:  Now that Alex has made his living as a true stalker he might as well put aside some money to purchase a proper suit for the zone's conditions. Alex wants to feel safer while moving around in the zone because, the zone is filled with dangers that a normal suit cannot handle as well as the SEVA. The SEVA is produced by a government laboratory, and it's tailored specifically for the zone. Your average 'stalker suit' on the other hand is simply whatever one can smuggle or scavenge and put together. Low-grade kevlar vests, leather, some cheap respirator, etc. The SEVA shows Alex is a different kind of stalker and is higher up in the food chain.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand

Pending Full Roster ~Goose
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Lent23

[OOC]
Steam Name: Brandon Lent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027
Time In HGN:[b/] ~9 months
The Item which you Want: Loner Exosuit
Auth:

http://i42.tinypic.com/smegee.png - SV (Tom)

http://i40.tinypic.com/10s7m7l.png -SA (KingArthur)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631855947306239764/DF8A2DE6D7BF0B59965462671C2A0189AE1A1102/ -SA (Ravanger)

[IC]
Character Name: Adam Chronovich

Faction: Loner (PBG: Honor)

Reason for needing the item you're requesting:

[In-character portion] Adam Chronovich, a stalker who has made his mark in The Zone already, making a living for himself buying and selling weapons and other items has founded a group with a few of his closest friends. His group, getting richer every day, sought better, rarer things in the zone. An Exoskeleton, the pinnacle of Stalker necessity; Protection from not only bullets, but also radiation due to the radiation suit being used as a base, is exactly what Adam strove for, even if it wasn't as strong as something like a SEVA, it was still better than his Grunt-level military clone. The sheer protection that the Exosuit offered was exactly what Adam needed. Though it wasn't an invincible barrier, nor did it come without problems, it was the best he could get. The sheer cost alone made him jealous that he didn't already posess one - About 5,000 USD, or 150,000 rubles. The spare cash he had drawing close quickly, he was soon to purchase the protective device.

[Out of Character portion] As my character's money draws high, and he becomes more well-known and rich in The Zone, his group grows. To accompany the group's growth comes faction notoriety. To make up for the fact that Honor isn't 'Fully developed' like Freedom or Duty for example, he wants to get something that will force people to recognize that Honor IS there, and it isn't going to go away any time soon, It's going to continue to help the Loners, give them protection, and they are going to continue to fight Mutants. The fact that Honor gains enemies in Bandits means that he's going to have to protect himself, and since the Exosuit is the greatest source of protection available, and I DO have the money for it, I consider myself somebody who can handle an Exosuit. I know that Exosuits aren't invulnerable super suits, but they do break. They do malfunction sometimes, because most Exosuits in The Zone are lower-grade suits that are either parts stolen from the Military, or suits constructed entirely off of shared build plans between mechanics. The cost of creating Exoskeletons in factories is what prevents the Military from utilizing the strength and protection of it, but Adam is a Stalker, and should not be bound to government limitations. I am a serious roleplayer who is ready to handle an Exoskeleton.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying: I do.

Denied, roster full.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

AdrianSnake

[OOC]
Steam Name: Master4002
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:15095816
Time In HGN: A couple of months, I can aproximate around 4 to 5.
The Item which you Want: STALKER Berill-5M

Auth: KingArthur http://steamcommunity.com/id/master4002/screenshot/614967448809832359

[IC]
Character Name: Jun 'Devil' Sciver

Reason for needing the item your request: Already have it OOCly, got it recently and for IC reasons, for it's look and armor. And as the Zone is a enviorment full of dangers, the Berill can be usefull due to it's protection it provides. Which is a somewhat good Kelvar, a weak anomaly protection aswell. It can be usefull for traveling out in the Zone, it will not keep me safe forever however, I know it isn't made out of Iron or something. It's color aswell will assist me when attempting a sneaking operations against bandits or whatever. My character has a old sunrise which he is prepared to replace, and if anything on the suit breaks I will roleplay it that it isn't a godlike suit.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes-Sirs

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept

Pending