Steam Name: |HGN-STSA| Rebel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4200756
Time In HGN: 2 Years
The Item which you Want: FN2000
Auth: Tom

[IC]
Character Name: Church
Faction: Mercenary
Reason for needing the item your request: To much money and doesn't know what to spend it on
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying
I never lose shit.  8)
Ima make you loose that rifle then use it for my self MUHAHAHAHA, Accepted ~Goose

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Smirnoff

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Tenshi (AKA Smirnoff)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37957457
Time In HGN: One and a half year
The Item which you Want: Exo
Auth: |HGN-STSV| Dug

[IC]
Character Name: Captain Vladimir Ivanov
Faction: DUTY
Reason for needing the item your request: I have recently been appointed the new DUTY co leader, which means I gain access to the exo suit.
It would be useful to have since berill have been limited to 3 officer's within a faction, and since I can use exo now, there's no reason for me to fill a slot of berill when I dont need it.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying

Accepted
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

PacMan502

[OOC]
Steam Name: Pac Man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13683554
Time In HGN: 10-10-09 (About six months actively.)
The Item which you Want: SKAT (Already bought)
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof>: DUG http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/PacMan502/SKATrec-1.jpg (The pictures a bit large, you'll have to enlarge it, I highlighted the area where he said I have the rec for it.)
[IC]
Character Name: Grigori Sumiansta (A.K.A 'Berikut')
Faction: Mercenary.
Reason for needing the item your request: The Skat I have bought will provide further protection while proceeding with my objectives, contracts or overall missions in the zone.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yes, I do.

Accepted

darkzerxx

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Darkzerxx>
Steam ID: <STEAM_0:1:20067753>
Time In HGN: <6+ months>
The Item which you Want: <Seva>
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof>
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn18/darkzerxx/sevaauth.png

[IC]
Character Name: <Brother 'Dice'>
Faction: <Monolith>
Reason for needing the item your request: <Upgrade to a new suit to better help me in my environment for my sniper.>
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

On hold On probation for two weeks.

Umm my two  weeks are up so..
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Aresty

Steam Name: Arex
Steam ID: It's on the strike forums or somewhere. G-Mod is acting gay at the moment.
Time In HGN:  Been here since december 2009
The Item which you Want: SEVA
Auth:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IC]
Character Name: Mr.J
Faction: The Outcast.
Reason for needing the item your request: Since Mr.J decided to join up with the Outcast, he needed a new suit to satisfy his new line of work.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes.

Denied. You need to have all your stuff sorted before sending in the app. Reapply in a week, and hopefully you'll have it all sorted by then.

Dug

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-STSV| Dug
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:20750914
Time In HGN: Since 04-10-2009, 08:17 AM
The Item which you Want:  Exo
Auth: I auth it me self.

[IC]
Character Name: 'Stone'
Faction: Mercenary - Outcasts
Reason for needing the item your request: Because I have the cash and because I want it. Also, good looking armor gives you more chance of being hired and being protected. 55% = win? And it's best to win a fight without even fighting. Exo gives the scary look. Other than that my character sees this as getting his war gear back. He had an exo long ago and lost it due to wipe derp.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes I've had the exo before.

Accepted. I guess. God.

Bucky

[OOC]

Steam Name: Seen: |HGN| Buck Friends: Marielle35

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9062273

Time In HGN: 1 Year 4 Months

The Item which you Want: SKAT

Auth: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5809/skatdug.png

Apologies about it's size, I can't change it, it's the dual monitors ya' see.

[IC]

Character Name: Sgt. Krill Leren

Faction: Duty
Reason for needing the item your request:

OOC:G-Man told me he would provide me with the SKAT should I receive proper authorization and apply
correctly for it.

IC: I was offered the chance to utilize the Duty PSZ-9d armor for outstanding performance in the field.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Of course.

Accepted

TheAndyShandy

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24799584
Time In HGN: Almost ten months now.
The Item which you Want: I wish to have access to the Berill that I found.
Auth: |HGN-STSV| Dug
Proof:

[IC]
Character Name: 'Hydra'
Faction: Not a member of any major faction, a member of 'The Outcasts'
Reason for needing the item your request: 'Hydra' is fed up of his suit, and wishes to step up to better protection as Stone has ruined his chances of purchasing a SKAT by "Donating it" to his Exoskeleton fund.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I do.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept this with open arms.

Denied, the item was suppose to be confiscated. - Dug
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Steven :D

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-GVC| Steven :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
Time In HGN: Date Registered: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: Brick
Faction: None.
Reason for needing the item your request: Seeing as though Brick could never find a person who wanted to sell a Berill to him. He made some extra contacts after a while of searching and was able to stumble upon somebody who supposedly had one for sale. Brick has intentions of starting up a new faction, with three other friends named Alek, Joker, Thief who are all veterans in the zone. Seeing as though Brick has the most connections at the moment, he took the liberty of protecting the group and would like to make sure he can continue doing his job, without having to worry -much- about being shot at by small arms fire, even though weapons still pose a great threat to him, its better to be armored and lightweight than unarmored and lightweight.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I understand.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying Yeah, I accept the rule.

Accepted.

Knife_cz

[OOC]
Steam Name: {PIG} Knife_cz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12097745
Time In HGN: Year and half.
The Item which you Want: Berril.
Auth:

(IC)
Character Name: Andre Sergejko
Faction: Playerbased Faction called "Neutral Cross"
Reason for needing the item your request: Andre had blue sunrise for very long time,so he bought a Berril.The berril was in discount and it provides better "bulletproof", and since he does not plan to go deeper in zone,he decided he needs this protection more then some protection before anomalies or radioaction.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes,I understand.

Denied- it got accepted, I dont see why dont you just remove me from roster instead of chaning it from accepted to denied here.

TheAndyShandy

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE
Time In HGN: Almost ten months now.
The Item which you Want: I wish to use the Berill I purchased.
Auth: |HGN-STSA| Rebel
Proof:

[IC]
Character Name: 'Hydra'
Faction: Not a member of any major faction, a member of 'The Outcasts'
Reason for needing the item your request: 'Hydra' is fed up of his suit, and wishes to step up to better protection as Stone has ruined his chances of purchasing a SKAT by "Donating it" to his Exoskeleton fund.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I do.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept this with open arms.

Accepted.

Blackflunk

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN|Blackflunk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6146104

Time In HGN: 30-09-2010 was the time my profile was created.

Auth:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IC]
Character Name: Ivan Grigor

Faction: None

Reason for needing the item your request: Ivan has had problems gathering anormalies in his past life, and often ran into trouble. Now Ivan Grigor has waited long to get himself a suit which will support him with the things needed. Ivan is considering to make a group, gathering rare artifacts, and therefore needs a suit, with the ability to get close to some anormalies, and ability to get close to radiation as well. And in case his running into trouble while trying to gather this anormaly, the suits needs to have some bulletproof.

You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: I understand that the suit is not godly, and can still get broke, and therefore needs to get fixed ICly.

Accepted.
Ladies, please.

ILoveHobo

[OOC]
Steam Name: ILoveHobo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39121360
Time In HGN: 1 month 3 days
The Item which you Want: Berill
Auth:
[IC]
Character Name: 'Lion'
Faction: PBG The Armed Legion
Reason for needing the item your request:  I am second in command for The Armed Legion and I would like to keep my recruits safe, I also have to rubbles to buy it so my character is interested in investing a better suit to protect him for radiation on his patrols.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam:  Yes

Denied Banned. So. Heh.

darkzerxx

[OOC]
Steam Name: <Darkzerxx>
Steam ID: <STEAM_0:1:20067753>
Time In HGN: <6+ months>
The Item which you Want: <Seva>
Auth: <The SV+ who authed the item, including Proof>
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn18/darkzerxx/sevaauth.png

[IC]
Character Name: <Brother 'Dice'>
Faction: <Monolith>
Reason for needing the item your request: <Upgrade to a new suit to better help me in my environment for my sniper.>
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: <Yes>

Accepted
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Steven :D

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN-GVC| Steven :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
Time In HGN: 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
The Item which you Want: Exo
Auth:

[IC]
Character Name: Brick
Faction: Phoenix
Reason for needing the item your request: Seeing as though we have plans for an extremely large trip (Which I won't disclose details about right now publicly, but I can send you a PM of our idea if you want) in which most of our members will require better equipment. Since Brick is one of the leaders / 'Heads' of Phoenix, he's more interested in an Exoskeleton than a SEVA. The SKAT will either be A) Sold to a stalker B) Given to a member in exchange for equipment/money

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept the no refund rule.

Denied

CC

[OOC]
Steam Name: CC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Time In HGN: Now? Uhm..I'd say.. 5 or 6 months..I am not too sure.. I forgot.
The Item which you Want: 'Monolith' Exoskeleton
Auth: Rebel/Tom

[IC]
Character Name: Father 'Spray'
Faction: Monolith
Reason for needing the item your request: I was promoted to co-lead to Monolith and I was suggested by Rov to apply for an exoskeleton.Another reason is because an exo is available to me because I am not the co-leader of Monolith. It also allows greater protection, which I believe is necessary for someone whom is the co-leader of the Monolith; we are against all odds in the Zone , being against every faction out there and we need everything we can have to help us in our cause.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, that can jam etc.

Accepted

Reorp

[OOC]
Steam Name: Reorp/ |HGN| Reorp, (Name to add is Kent107908)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Time In HGN: One Year

The Item which you Want: Mercenary/Loner/Ecologist SEVA Suit.
Auth: ThY

[IC]
Character Name: Silvia Svetlana
Faction: Playerbase Group- Phoenix
Reason for needing the item of your request: To provide Protection against harsher elements, and bullet damage. I need this suit for a 'Journey or trip' in which my PBG is going on. (Requested at some point by Steven that all members of the Phoenix PBG get protective suits also).

Pending

Lent23

[OOC]
Steam Name: Brandon Lent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027
Time In HGN: 7+ months
The Item which you Want: Berill
Auth: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lent23/screenshot/576678597528236289

[IC]
Character Name: 'Mutant'
Faction: N/A
Reason for needing the item your request: Mutant, my most played character on the server, frequently enters area of heavy gunfire, and assists a lot with firefights. He recieved a recent offer to purchase a Berill at a low price, and took it. He wants to be able to use the Berill whenever he gets into a firefight where the extra armor really makes the difference, especially because the Berill is known for its heavy armor protection compared to the Stalker suits.

Denied
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

deluxulous

[OOC]
Steam Name: Deluxulous  (dcbarker is login)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9267027
Time In HGN: Joined December 25th, 2008
The Item which you Want: Exoskeleton
Auth: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deluxulous/screenshot/578930397394454327

[IC]
Character Name: Cpt. Leonard Maskinsky
Faction: DUTY
Reason for needing the item your request: Leonard wishes to unlock the full potential of the Exoskeleton, and he has wanted to use one for a long time. It provides excellent protection and added strength, but he understands that there are weaknesses to it. It is also an exoskeleton passed down from leaders before him, so it also has sentimental value to him.

Accepted

TheAndyShandy

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN|-=|TheAndyShandy|=-
Time In HGN: Exactly a year and six days.
The Item which you Want: A Loner SEVA.
Auth:  ThY.

[IC]
Character Name: 'Hydra'.
Faction: As stated previously, Hydra is not in a faction.
Reason for needing the item your request: 'Hydra' needs/wants to purchase the said suit because he tends to avoid firefights due to his late limb-(And eye)loss at the hands of several parties, namely the Albino alpha and an extremely tedious and malevolent Bloodsucker known as "Loki". Now, he tends to wander through anomaly fields where possible, scouring the areas for artifacts, with the help of the Veles detector he purchased from Arkadi Gavriil, and although his Berill provides some modicum of protection, it still is an impractical choice in the field of work that he tries to keep himself busy with, with little success. He reasons that purchasing a SEVA is a step up from the Berill in terms of protection from the harsh, anomalous terrain.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I realise that equipment does break, and such an occurance is inevitable.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying I accept this rule, and acknowledge if this item disappears, is stolen/looted, etc, it will not be refunded.

Accepted

Dragon

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Headcrabs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19286320
Time In HGN: Nearing my second year (1 year, 11 months exactly)
The Item which you Want: Exosuit.
Auth: |HGN-STSV| Tie Fighter (ThY)
Click this link to view the proof (Screenshot)

[IC]
Character Name: 'Dragon'
Faction: No Faction, Loner.
Reason for needing the item your request: After months of wear and tear, his old suit is no longer serving him to it's required potential, and with rising tensions and threats, he needed something that he could rely on that would protect from from the world that was out to get him.
Evidently, with what Dragon was up against, he would be in need of the best suit he could get his hands on in order to feel secure, even if it would cost a fortune and limit his already impaired mobility, but this was certainly what he was looking for, and it was certainly the expense he would pay in order to restore his sense of security.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes, I fully understand this.

I, the applicant, fully agree to these terms, and should the Exosuit disappear, get robbed, looted etc. ; I will abide by the "NO REFUND" rule.

Denied
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Gokiller

[OOC]
Steam Name: Rarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6095977

Time In HGN: About One-Two years

The Item which you Want: <Berill>
Auth: <Rarr: Ohh can I get your Auth for Berill?
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Why?
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Please don't tell me your part of that thing...
Rarr: What thing?
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Better version
Rarr: Ohh my gof
Rarr: d
Rarr: WHAT IS THIS
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Rov hippie
Rarr: LOL
Rarr: Fucking hippys
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Some many different versions of that song
Rarr: So do i have auth Mr Hippy?
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: I gues so
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: You have my auth for a Berill
>

[IC]
Character Name: 'Niko'

Faction: No Faction

Reason for needing the item your request: I request this item due to the fact Niko is allways in combat, He is a stalker who fights bandits/Mutants. His Sunrise suit he has worn for about year has become worn out, the kevlar vest has major damage. He pulled some money together  and invested in a berill due to it high kevlar vests and it's very protected helmet.

Denied Insufficiant authorization proof.

Dark Scar

[OOC]
Steam Name: Dark Scar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13385243
Time In HGN: 26-08-2009, 06:40 AM - Two years roughly
Auth: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/reccpt2.png/ < ---- Top part of chat
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/reccr.png/

[IC]
Character Name: 'Syfer'
Faction: None
Reason for needing the item your request: Syfer had always wanted a suit that could protect him in intense combat without hindering movement as combat is a commodity of the zone, So he brought a SKAT 9M
from a friend called Ivan Grigor as all he had at the time being was a lousy Scavanged Mercenary suit and a camoflauge Flak jacket/ Fragmentation vest.

DeniedGet new auth from a current admin, i know rebel just left therefore i don't really count it and then re apply.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Archangel94

[OOC]
Steam Name: |HGN| Archangel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2208059
Time In HGN: 7 months
Auth: http://oi56.tinypic.com/zlah38.jpg

[IC]
Character Name: Junior Sergeant. Vladimir Kuznetsov.
Faction: DUTY.
Reason for needing the item your request: I need advanced protection because i am a part of a heavy combat related squad.
You understand that an EXO/Unique suits do not make you god And FN2000's are still a gun and do jam: Yes i do.

DeniedGet new auth from a current admin, i know rebel just left therefore i don't really count it and then re apply.

alex4576

[OOC]
Steam Name: Alex4576
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34324212
Time In HGN: More than a year
The Item which you Want: Skat
Auth: |HGN-CSV| Tom http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2h5ljxu&s=7

Alex4576: hey tom sorry to ask you like right as you get online
Alex4576: can i get your auth for a skat for my character pigeon
Alex4576: ?
|HGN-CSV| Tom: I don't play Stalker a lot, But I do know you won't RP it as tank armor so sure.
Alex4576: thanks

[IC]
Character Name: Pigeon
Faction: Merc
Reason for needing the item your request: To protect myself from the dangers of the zone and to give myself extra protection while doing contracts.

If the Item/s disappear, get robbed, looted etc. I, the applicant, accept to the "NO REFUND" Rule by applying, Yes I do.

Accepted