Sordanya Factional Discussion Thread

Started by KingArthur, 17-02-2012

Pink!

Wait, how the hell can anyone claim Alliance is superior?

The Forsaken are undead remnants struggling to survive under the watchful eye of their Queen, and the Horde. They've regained their minds, and the memories of what they once were, but nobody ever trusts them again. Orcs aren't brickheads; they're a society with a great value of strength, honor, and family, and Tauren are warriors living in harmony with the world. Goblins are... weird, but Blood Elves? Freaking BLOOD ELVES? They may be badly adjusted to make the game more even, but they have some of the best lore in the game.

Humans are just humans. Gnomes only care about their stupid village they destroyed and making things; nelves are xenophobes who shouldn't roleplay with anyone else, and Draenei are fucking Space Goats.

I don't even need to explain how stupid Worgen are, as well.

LOK'TAR OGAR MOTHER FUCKERS

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Ragolution

Quote from: Pink! on 27-02-2012
Wait, how the hell can anyone claim Alliance is superior?

The Forsaken are undead remnants struggling to survive under the watchful eye of their Queen, and the Horde. They've regained their minds, and the memories of what they once were, but nobody ever trusts them again. Orcs aren't brickheads; they're a society with a great value of strength, honor, and family, and Tauren are warriors living in harmony with the world. Goblins are... weird, but Blood Elves? Freaking BLOOD ELVES? They may be badly adjusted to make the game more even, but they have some of the best lore in the game.

Humans are just humans. Gnomes only care about their stupid village they destroyed and making things; nelves are xenophobes who shouldn't roleplay with anyone else, and Draenei are fucking Space Goats.

I don't even need to explain how stupid Worgen are, as well.

LOK'TAR OGAR MOTHER FUCKERS

You're clearly looking at all of the fluff reasons and none of the playability reasons.

Pink!

You want play reasons? Meet my Forsaken rogue.

Honestly, the Lore for the Horde makes so much more sense, and it's so much cooler.

KingArthur

Quote from: Pink! on 28-02-2012

Honestly, the Lore for the Horde makes so much more sense, and it's so much cooler.
Pretty sure we can make races neutral to all factions. As I think it stands we are starting out in allience territory but that dosnt mean you can't have another race with a reason to be there. As for your undying loyalty to the horde, it should be respected as a view point and oppinion but forced on no one ;) 

Paintcheck

I vote Horde. I know nothing about WoW Canon but humans are boring. Cow-people and and Drow-er "Night Elves" are far cooler.

KingArthur

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-02-2012
I vote Horde. I know nothing about WoW Canon but humans are boring. Cow-people and and Drow-er "Night Elves" are far cooler.
Drower? Do you mean high elves? Blood elves? Both look the same, and there are some on both side. If i remember correctly high elves have different colored eyes

Lent23

Quote from: KingArthur on 28-02-2012
Drower? Do you mean high elves? Blood elves? Both look the same, and there are some on both side. If i remember correctly high elves have different colored eyes
Drows are dark elves in most lore.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

KingArthur

Quote from: Lent23 on 28-02-2012
Drows are dark elves in most lore.

Yes this is why it confused me. Night elves are alliance, but they are darker skin. He voted horde so im assuming he was talking horde characters.

Paintcheck

You missed the joke.

Although that is news to me that Night Elves are Alliance. Shows how little I know of WoW lol.

EDIT: Ooooohhh it's BLOOD elves that are the evil ones. Right. Sorry. Than you KingArthur for clarification.

Ragolution

It sounds to me like you want to win the game instead of RP, Pink.

Ragolution

This poll effects how the WoW Server will run.

KingArthur

I voted alliance, I like their areas better. Dosn't mean we can't have other races interacting/rping in groups with the 'horde' characters. Pretty sure players can be set neutral to both sides.

Paintcheck

I guess Alliance because reasons?

xxChoasknite69xx

woah i can't be neutral/lonewolfing and shit?

KingArthur

Quote from: xxChoasknite69xx on 28-02-2012
woah i can't be neutral/lonewolfing and shit?
god i already said no, how many times do i have to tell you.

xxChoasknite69xx

quality is at stake here

Zstan

Effect the server in what way?

Paintcheck

Given from the way you just triple posted and your name (anything that starts with "xx" and has the number "69" screams "I AM 12" to me)  I don't think you can RP all that well to begin with.

xxChoasknite69xx

Given from the way you just triple posted and your name (anything that starts with "xx" and has the number "69" screams "I AM 12" to me)  I don't think you can RP all that well to begin with.

your absoutely correct

Steven :D

Pink!

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-02-2012

Roleplay in wow is different to most other roleplay, I've found: it typically works better the more it relies on the base game of WoW. Level up if you want a strong character. Grind if you want epic armor.

And yes. I'm mad because at SRP/HL2RP/Minecraft, I'm not the best player. WoW is something I'm good at.

Pink!

Pretty sure we can make races neutral to all factions. As I think it stands we are starting out in allience territory but that dosnt mean you can't have another race with a reason to be there. As for your undying loyalty to the horde, it should be respected as a view point and oppinion but forced on no one ;)

Why force people to start on one area or the other? That's one thing I don't understand.

KingArthur

Why force people to start on one area or the other? That's one thing I don't understand.
Because splitting a small player base in 2 separate areas completely is bad for the overall fun, we are going to have to concentrate the RP and player interaction, to begin with at least. Im sure people will branch off.

Ragolution

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-02-2012

Dungeon_Lord

So I'd like to know why can't we be neutral. I've heard the answer of "no", but you give no reason to what I've seen.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.