Aceon Reborn Server Connectivity & Information

Started by RanmaChan, 19-12-2020

RanmaChan

The server is: Online

In order to connect to the server you will need to follow several steps. I have done my best to make it all as simple and as painless as possible. If you have any questions or problems please post them, and I will do my best to answer.

-

Step 1. Install a Minecraft launcher of your choice, so long as it has the ability to rollback the version that you are playing. We will be on version 1.12.2. Make sure to set your launcher to that version, and then start it up, and start a new world. This will get all of the files into place.

Step 2. Download and install Forge version 1.12.2 - 14.23.5.2854. You can find it here at this link: http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html
When you are done installing it, start up the game and create a new world. This is again to get all of the correct files in place.

Step 3. Download the following two .zip files in the posts below. They are mods.part1 and mods.part2.

Step 4. Go into your Start Menu and type in: %appdata% and hit enter. This will bring you into the directory where you will find the .minecraft folder, and within that the mods folder. It is [computerusername] -> [appdata] -> [roaming] -> [.minecraft] -> [mods]

Step 5. Place both mods.part 1 and mods.2 into the mods folder, and extract them. Do not attempt to extract one of them when the other is not there. They both need to be in the folder for it to work properly.

Step 6. Read the rules of the server, they can be found here: https://forums.hypergamer.net/server-info-downloads-643/aceon-reborn-server-rules-ban-repealing-!read-this!/

Step 7. Read the setting information, and create a character and backstory that will fit. You can find that info here: https://forums.hypergamer.net/server-info-downloads-643/aceon-reborn-primary-setting-information-read-this/

Step 8. Find a skin that will match your character. Please don't join the server looking like a Creeper, or with a skin that you made yourself that looks terrible. Find something nice.

Step 9. Apply in the whitelist applications thread so that I can allow you onto the server.

Step 10. Connect to the server with the following IP: 142.4.207.224:25585

Step 11. Have fun!

*Also, a big thanks to Ragolution for his help in getting the server up.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

RanmaChan

Here is mods.part1
Make sure you have it and mods.part2 below in your mods folder before extracting.

RanmaChan

Here is mods.part2
Make sure you have it and mods.part1 above in your mods folder before extracting.

RanmaChan

Just a notification to everyone that the server is now up, and you can join in and play!