Starbound RP: Discuss

Started by Steven :D, 20-01-2013

Ragolution

Quote from: darkshinyprincess3 on 03-02-2013
You and your videonoes.

I wouldn't need to post them if you'd stop posting your incessant bullshit and would just go the fuck away. No one wants you here, aside from Ina7han who just likes watching us squirm and is some kind of czech shit. None of the Caphori players, the HGN members, or the admins want you to stay here and the fact that you aren't forum banned yet can be singularly attribtued to Silver.Knight and his refusal to ban you because he thinks it's "Fucking hilarious".

Go play Aceon. Go play SRP. Stop bothering Caphori you fucking petrified shit. We don't want to hear about how you've "Changed" and the main reason we don't believe you is because we don't want to take the chance. Trust is a two-way street and I think you've proved that you can't be trusted after you were permanently banned for ERPing especially after the Admins asked you, repeatedly, to stop.

Why can't you get that through your fucking skull and get on with your life? Caphori is done with you, you should be done with it.
The sooner you get that through your head the sooner all of us can get a moment of peace.

darkshinyprincess3

There was a votation: Want Abby back to the server? The "yes" won, and you hid the results just because you and a little bunch of powerfags hate me, so you dis-heared the voice of the people and banned me. That's why I'm promising that the sooner you check my RP style, the sooner you'll notice you were wrong.

Ragolution

You cheated. There was proof you created multiple accounts in order to rig the poll.

Just stop posting before you lose even more face value.

Syndraell

Abby...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

darkshinyprincess3

Oh, really? Did I really cheated? That's fucking bullshit! Prove it if you can! Check accounts, dates, IPs and whatever you want. If you have evidences, show them!

darkshinyprincess3

Shutting me up, editing my posts and banning me will not hide and silence the truth.

Redbark

Shutting me up, editing my posts and banning me will not hide and silence the truth.
Are you sure your female and at the age of 21

lumberjackingHAM

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-02-2013
You cheated. There was proof you created multiple accounts in order to rig the poll.

Not that I'm saying she didn't cheat, but when the poll came out it the idea that many of us had was that it would be funny if we voted yes to bring Abby back on.
Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera

jaik

Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 03-02-2013

Not that I'm saying she didn't cheat, but when the poll came out it the idea that many of us had was that it would be funny if we voted yes to bring Abby back on.

the vote was a legitimate win because we all wanted terraria to burn.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

CAMaera

Caphori Threads
                                                           Where was it created?
                                                                               |
                                                    --------------------------------------------
                                                    |                          |                         |
                                                 Events                 Main              Other Places
                                                    |                          |                         |
                                         Nobody posts.     What is the thread?     Like I know
                                                                               |
                                                       ---------------------------------------
                                                      |                                                |
                                                  Serious                                       Joking
                                                      |                                                |
                                                Who posts?                              ---------------
                                                      |                                      |                   |
                                           -------------------                 People hate       You posted an application in the wrong place. LOL
                                          |                       |
                                  Caphorians         Abby/Others
                                          |                       |
                      TOPIC WILL DERAIL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

Maxi96203

QuoteGo play Aceon.

not now, not ever.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

INA7HAN

You and your videonoes.

I wouldn't need to post them if you'd stop posting your incessant bullshit and would just go the fuck away. No one wants you here, aside from Ina7han who just likes watching us squirm and is some kind of czech shit. None of the Caphori players, the HGN members, or the admins want you to stay here

....I don't want abby back at all my post about un banning previous people on caphoria was on about others not Abby.... Also I'm from the UK so why you're on about Czech shit I don't know....I also don't like watching people "squim"

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Ragolution

Quote from: INA7HAN on 04-02-2013
You and your videonoes.

I wouldn't need to post them if you'd stop posting your incessant bullshit and would just go the fuck away. No one wants you here, aside from Ina7han who just likes watching us squirm and is some kind of czech shit. None of the Caphori players, the HGN members, or the admins want you to stay here

....I don't want abby back at all my post about un banning previous people on caphoria was on about others not Abby.... Also I'm from the UK so why you're on about Czech shit I don't know....I also don't like watching people "squim"

INA7HAN

Quote from: Ragolution on 04-02-2013
You and your videonoes.

Right... well as I've sorted that up, can we all get back on topic and discuss the idea of a Starbound server and things about it should it be made?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 04-02-2013
QuoteGo play Aceon.

not now, not ever.

you loved didn't hate us that much once, port.
now you forsake us.

Ragolution

You and your videonoes.

Right... well as I've sorted that up, can we all get back on topic and discuss the idea of a Starbound server and things about it should it be made?

also I spelled Squirm correctly so I don't know why you don't know what it means.

CAMaera

You and your videonoes.

also I spelled Squirm correctly so I don't know why you don't know what it means.

Rag, stop acting like an asshat to everyone. It's seriously getting old, do you have another comedy routine?

Stop acting like some kind of innocent fuck. You blatantly ignored EVERY WARNING sent your way. look at the logs, Abby.

Also, how are you being shut up? You're just shitposting EVERYWHERE. People are editing your posts because of how stupid they sound. You lost your chance to be on the server many, many goddamn times, and for some reason, just can't let it go. Let. It. GO, ABBY.

Now, for once in Caphori's stupid, asinine, flawed history, LET'S ACTUALLY GET BACK ON TOPIC.

I for one think that Starbound is a great opportunity to get many new players on a server. It will boast a lot more creativity, and hopefully there won't be as tight of building restrictions as there is now. It will also allow players to easily RP other races, and, hopefully, we can limit player power more then we can now to make for more engaging Events and Bosses.

Since this is a new game, I motion that the banlist isn't carried over unless there's a large connection to Caphori other then migration of members and staff. If the people act like asshats again, I'll ban them myself. You have my word.

UNLESS ANY OF YOU WANT TO BE OFF TOPIC, RIDDLE ME THIS:
Why the flying fuck does Ragolution have Mod after deliberately sabotaging the server?

the_grub

you need to calm down
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

Quote from: max0596 on 04-02-2013
Why the flying fuck does Ragolution have Mod after deliberately sabotaging the server?

To thicken you modskin, apparently.
seriously though. a mod HAS to deal with shit like this.
I can't get angry and shitstorm, i have to look/act calm at all times. even if i want to put my fist through the screen and hope it comes out the other side to throttle that damn stupid motherf-...

Yeah. total calm, at all times.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

Quote from: James Almasy on 04-02-2013
Quote from: max0596 on 04-02-2013

To thicken you modskin, apparently.
seriously though. a mod HAS to deal with shit like this.
I can't get angry and shitstorm, i have to look/act calm at all times. even if i want to put my fist through the screen and hope it comes out the other side to throttle that damn stupid motherf-...

Yeah. total calm, at all times.

Augh, fine. No excuses, it's just been a tough couple of weeks. Sorry for conducting myself in this manner. I will not be leaving the server, and instead, will be extending the tower two levels as opposed to just one to compensate.

Again, sorry for my conduct as of late.

Ragolution

So yeah starbound sounds fun, if it actually has multiplayer.

CoolFeerman

It does.
More than one video demonstrates this, and it looks pretty smooth.
Is Ragolution actually interested in something other than calling me a dumbass?

Minion

Alright, let's everybody just calm the fuck down.

Rules of the internet:
14: Do not argue with trolls- It means that they win.

19: The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.

25: Relation to the original topic decreases with every post.

26: Any topic can easily be turned into something totally unrelated.

28: Always question a person's gender- just in case it's really a man

36: There will always be more fucked up shit than what you just saw.

Now thats out of the way, lets seriously discuss the future of starbound. I think we should lift the bans based on offense. Those who have proven unreliable several times, deserve no 50th chance. Those who flew off the handle and destroyed the server heavily, deserve a heavily guarded chance. Those who removed one block from a players house as griefing, deserve a chance and a lesson on griefing.
As for the name of the server, Im thinking of a few. Heres the list below:
Deep space 9
Herptrek
Gattle Star Balatica
Colony wars
Spacecraft
Expedition
? ? ?
profit

Throw out some names, doesnt matter how rediculous. Might just inspire one that we can all agree on.

Steven :D

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 04-02-2013

It does.
More than one video demonstrates this, and it looks pretty smooth.
Is Ragolution actually interested in something other than calling me a dumbass?
dont get him started

CoolFeerman

So, anyone have any ideas for the possible future unnamed replacement of Caphori that's made in Starbound? Taking elements from books like Dune and other famous sci-fi books/movies woul be interesting.
While I guess there's not enough information about the game to plan ahead a lot, we can always brainstorm.