Started by Steven :D, 20-01-2013

Redbark

Quote from: darkshinyprincess4 on 31-01-2013
Could be interesting, i have to find Starbound first
No.

INA7HAN

Well Starbound isn't out at the moment and won't be for a few months at the very least. Also I doubt you'll be joining the server if we do make one due to previous bans etc, I also doubt another appeal by you will work as you've had about 3 now and they've all been rejected because you've stated you were going to do exactly the same things that you were banned for.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

CAMaera

Quote from: INA7HAN on 01-02-2013
Well Starbound isn't out at the moment and won't be for a few months at the very least. Also I doubt you'll be joining the server if we do make one due to previous bans etc, I also doubt another appeal by you will work as you've had about 3 now and they've all been rejected because you've stated you were going to do exactly the same things that you were banned for.

I wouldn't approve an appeal from you unless you walked over to here, Canada(AKA In the land of ice, snow, and wind), and gave me a hug. And a flareon-shaped cookie with a big happy face. And an apology letter.

(Or, you know, added me on AIM and actually gave me a legit, actual reason why I should.)

But only then.

But back on topic, there's actually a character creator on the Starbound site. You need to sign up to their forums first, but after that, it's actually really, really nice. Loads more customization. Races, skin colors are easy to do and in some cases, actually split into different parts, and different starting clothes. Each race actually has their own customization, really. It's so freaking awesome.

Syndraell

Quote from: max0596 on 01-02-2013

I wouldn't approve an appeal from you unless you walked over to here, Canada(AKA In the land of ice, snow, and wind), and gave me a hug. And a flareon-shaped cookie with a big happy face. And an apology letter.

(Or, you know, added me on AIM and actually gave me a legit, actual reason why I should.)

But only then.

But back on topic, there's actually a character creator on the Starbound site. You need to sign up to their forums first, but after that, it's actually really, really nice. Loads more customization. Races, skin colors are easy to do and in some cases, actually split into different parts, and different starting clothes. Each race actually has their own customization, really. It's so freaking awesome.

...this actually made me think for a second. Are we going to keep the bans from Caphori, and move them to Starbound?

Also, Server name for Starbound?

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

Quote from: James Almasy on 01-02-2013

But only then.

...this actually made me think for a second. Are we going to keep the bans from Caphori, and move them to Starbound?

I think we should(keep the bans). If it's just a switch of game, then we could even keep the name, albeit maybe a subtitle of some sort.(Ex. The Space Age) or some other corny stuffs.

As for different actual names....I have no idea. I'm not that good with names.

INA7HAN

Hmmm, I believe in my personal opinion that we should perhaps unban those who were banned on Caphori, and give them a week long trial if we make a Starbound server. If they still piss about/ troll/ don't meet our expectations, then we obviously ban them again? This will allow those banned before to perhaps redeem themselves as some could have possible become better RPers. Also let's be real Caphori's playerbase is small as it is right so we might as well try out some oldish people to see if they're better now.

Also for server name I'll think on it, also I know I haven't been around on Terraria, at all really I'm sorry for this but I've had lots of work and I've been playing other games as Caphori has lost my interest...but I hope I will be allowed to help with the creation of the Starbound server should we make one.

Steven :D

Quote from: James Almasy on 01-02-2013

But only then.

1. Probably

2. Dunno yet

INA7HAN

Ok so should we call the server after a ship/space station we all start on or name it after a planet we start on? Or perhaps call the server after the galaxy/universe we're in?

darkshinyprincess3

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-02-2013
Hmmm, I believe in my personal opinion that we should perhaps unban those who were banned on Caphori, and give them a week long trial if we make a Starbound server. If they still piss about/ troll/ don't meet our expectations, then we obviously ban them again? This will allow those banned before to perhaps redeem themselves as some could have possible become better RPers. Also let's be real Caphori's playerbase is small as it is right so we might as well try out some oldish people to see if they're better now.
Yeah, read this.

CAMaera

Quote from: darkshinyprincess3 on 03-02-2013
Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-02-2013
Yeah, read this.

Abby....you inspired me to change my outlook. There's no way in hell I would support unbanning the banned now :D

Ragolution

darkshinyprincess3

Black Ops 2 - You Can't Kill me
Also, why do you want me dead at all?

Ragolution

Redbark

At least abby is using caps

darkshinyprincess3

What's the current alchemist's potion's price?

Ragolution

What's the current alchemist's potion's price?

Stop acting like you're going to be unbanned. I'm going to get an admin right now so you can be permenantly IP banned.

No one wants you here.

Go the fuck away.

darkshinyprincess3

And if I make another char?

Syndraell

And if I make another char?

We'll ban it too.
Permaban means PERMABAN.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

darkshinyprincess3

Still thinking that a permaban is too much.

CAMaera

Still thinking that a permaban is too much.

I'm beginning to think it's not enough

darkshinyprincess3

The city has changed a lot, my husband is dead, I'm about to bring to life a child. It's a very good chance to create an awesome story about a homeless unmarried mother.

Lucky Pig

I think you are really not getting the message here... Or you're a troll...

darkshinyprincess3

I'm not a troll, I just want to be unbanned. That's why I'm promising a better RP.

Ragolution

I'm not a troll, I just want to be unbanned. That's why I'm promising a better RP.

Luke Skywalker Whiny No.mp4

darkshinyprincess3

You and your videonoes.