World War III

Started by DiskoStew, 10-12-2010

DiskoStew

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 28-02-2011
Quote from: Agera on 28-02-2011
I think WW3 will start around the year 2045, as most countries that export petrol and live off it will run out of reserves

By then, we will have another source of energy.

Hopefuly.. If the government smartens up. I have a feeling Countries will start trading with Canada for water , which could cause problematics if we go into a drought. Since Cananda does have the cleanest water in the world :P

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: DiskoStew on 28-02-2011
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 28-02-2011
Quote from: Agera on 28-02-2011
I think WW3 will start around the year 2045, as most countries that export petrol and live off it will run out of reserves

Mordor does.

By then, we will have another source of energy.

Hopefuly.. If the government smartens up. I have a feeling Countries will start trading with Canada for water , which could cause problematics if we go into a drought. Since Cananda does have the cleanest water in the world :P

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Linxiekins

If there's another world war, it's going to be the END of the world. Nukes everywhere etc...

Hessen

I am a necroposting idiot inducing the rage of the HGN moderation staff.
BURN THE HERETICS!

deluxulous

Quote from: Hessen on 24-03-2011
No no whats going to happen is Russia is supporting Qaddafi and America is supporting the rebels.  The tension from this is going to just elevate into another cold war.

1. Hahahahaha, no.

2. Word War III will be caused by necroposting idiots inducing the rage of the entire HGN moderator staff.

Goose

Libia won't cause WW III it could be taken over, or completely wiped out in a short time given the right invasion plans.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ralazo

I think a lot of people underestimate Libya, including of what Gadaffi is capable off.
Before they started the attacks on the rebel Gadaffi had 20.000 soldiers, every week new ones arrived.
He might had some casaulties but he still has an army full of retarded idiots who are willing to do anything for a litle cash.

Paintcheck

Doesn't matter no one is starting a world war for Libya. Especially not with Britain, France, Italy, and the US all over there pounding the shit out of them.

deluxulous

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-03-2011
Doesn't matter no one is starting a world war for Libya. Especially not with Britain, France, Italy, and the US all over there pounding the shit out of them.

Like I said. "Russia vs. Georgia" 2; Electric Boogaloo

Poopship

Fucking nazis are in another dimension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

No, I am not postwhoring.

Khorn

Okay, now you are just post whoring...

Paintcheck

Maybe not but you are necroposting.

Skybroke

I think that the United States will sink itself into a debt hole and then cutt a deal with russia to pay them less money than they are indebted to to China and then China gets Taken over by Russia and then we cant even pay those debts so we go to war with Russia and so on and so forth.

Paintcheck

You watch waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much TV/movies if you think Russia would go to war against China because the US entered into a conspiracy with them. China and the US have a very mutually beneficial relationship, yes China owns waaaaaay too much of US debt but the US allows them too because it benefits from the transaction. The US isn't going to war with China over debt reasons because we are China's largest trading partner. Their economy would tank and the US' would also if the two sides went to war.

Kassendraw

Well as in every great war I believe that smaller countries that go unnoticed will be the cause of the World War 3. Imagine how World War 1 was just caused by a simple assassination in a relativly unimportant country. When something happens in a little country, big countries take action, then, they start picking sides.

I think you can do the rest of the math from here.

lolKieck

If NATO would support Georgia, I guess there'd be some heavy fighting, but not a full-scale World War.
AND BEFORE you'll talk "lol why Georgia it's a hellhole", it's because the oil transport is through this country, thus it'd damage the West petrol corporations and GazProm would be in a better situation.
Also, Kassendraw, necropost.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌