World War III

Started by DiskoStew, 10-12-2010

darkzerxx

Quote from: eroticduck on 03-02-2011
Quote from: darkzerxx on 03-02-2011
Good point, Then Who do you think would Startnthe war?

No one. The United States wants peace for all democratic nations, and it will browbeat any nation with its superior economy and military who gets out of line. There honestly could not be a large-scale war in the situation we're in.
When do you think There will be a war then?
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Tom

Well not to mention people where conserned a little while ago during the coldwar/after the cold war, of Pakistan and India going to war with Nukes, since they got split by Imperialism and Religion, that could have been a potential WWIII

But it did not happen, I say N.Korea would get horribly butt fucked by EVERYONE if they did anything too rash such as starting war or actually using their Nukes, As Globalization has lead to N.Koreas other allies such as China to become intertwined with the Capitalist West.

If N.Korea started war they would be shit up a creek without a paddle. . . Cause they'd launch their troops and Nukes, and then other countries would roll on in and steam roll them/Bomb the living FUCK out of them.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Cutch

The only winning move in thermonuclear war...

Is to not play at all.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

deluxulous

Quote from: Cutch on 03-02-2011
The only winning move in thermonuclear war...

Is to not play at all.

late

Quote from: PistolKid on 23-12-2010
1:46-3:36 is the important part.
That scene from War Games

And this is why WWIII would be a disaster.

eroticduck

No one. The United States wants peace for all democratic nations, and it will browbeat any nation with its superior economy and military who gets out of line. There honestly could not be a large-scale war in the situation we're in.

Never.

darkzerxx

Never.

If only that were true...

eroticduck

Take a look at this map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/United_Nations_Members.svg

These countries are in the UN. We deal with issues like normal people, with intellect and diplomacy. Before the two wars, there was no UN.

darkzerxx

Take a look at this map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/United_Nations_Members.svg

These countries are in the UN. We deal with issues like normal people, with intellect and diplomacy. Before the two wars, there was no UN.

Well Then why do we have this form then?

eroticduck

Because, we had two wars and now that we have more destructive weapons, people fear we will have another one. We wont, but people fear we will.

darkzerxx

Because, we had two wars and now that we have more destructive weapons, people fear we will have another one. We wont, but people fear we will.
Its mainly modern day media that causes all of this.

Roy

China and US or India and Pakistan

Tom

Luckily for me I live in a state where there is absolutely NOTHING strategic in it. Fort Knox? Maybe, but probably not.

Even so I stick to my original idea that. Fallout 1-3 (And new vegas) Will not happen in real life, at least not any time soon.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Cutch

I live in Florida where there are 13 Navy bases.

-Blake/Last Exile

Rhyom Guther

Back on topic

I think the war will possbily be the North Koreans and the South Koreans. Seeing as the US has military bases in South Korea, I think the US and their allies would assist the South. Talking about China and North Korea, if you'd read or watch the news you would understand that their relations are not the best at the moment. So their ally would be Russian and their superpowers. China would not get involved but be forced to become involved as they are between Russia and North Korea.

I've lived in South Korea my whole life, moved to US a couple months ago. I've experienced the threats from North Korea first hand :)

Turkey

Quote from: Rhyom Guther on 27-02-2011
Back on topic

I think the war will possbily be the North Koreans and the South Koreans. Seeing as the US has military bases in South Korea, I think the US and their allies would assist the South. Talking about China and North Korea, if you'd read or watch the news you would understand that their relations are not the best at the moment. So their ally would be Russian and their superpowers. China would not get involved but be forced to become involved as they are between Russia and North Korea.

I've lived in South Korea my whole life, moved to US a couple months ago. I've experienced the threats from North Korea first hand :)

stop fucking bumping old fucking topics for fucking post, Someone lock this.

Madcombat

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-12-2010
WW 3?*boom nuke here* boom nuke there* boom earth explodes*..dunno maybe USA will try to take over world?

US have always been greedy in terms of leading.
And besides, most countrys hate the US for some odd reasons.

Well guys, I say we all get it over with *launches nukes*

Cutch

Well, it might be because of our tendency to try to be the world police.

-Blake/Last Exile

OBrian

Chinese/North Koreans will either form an alliance or one will take over the other, probably China taking over North Korea but anywho. After that they will take over eastern Asia, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and possibly all the way to India. At which point it would be a communist empire that ruled about 50% of the global population. Then they'd attempt to rape the USA and we'd shit on them with our nuclear arsenal and superior weapons technology. At which point it would revamp our entire economy like what happened in World War II. We went from the worst depression in the history of our country to the largest and most powerful super power on the planet. All because of a single day, which will forever live in infamy. (Corny line, I know but it was necessary.) Now I know a bunch of you will be like "OH EM GEE! NO WAY! CHINESE WOULD RAPE YOU AMERICANS!" But that simply isn't possible. Sure they may have numbers, but we have the largest TRAINED army on the planet. Furthermore our weapons technology and weapons stockpiles highly outnumber theirs. And assuming we're against China it would revamp the economy as I stated before because like in World War II it would require us to create an entirely militaristic industrial economy. At which point it'd be GG China.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Paintcheck

China wants NOTHING to do with NK. Some of the wikileaks documents were from Chinese government meetings in which China expressed SEVERE irritation at NK's posturing with SK. NK might do something stupid with SK but China certainly wouldn't back NK on it. If NK nuked SK, China would stay the fuck back lest every member nation in the UN trade embargos the fuck out of them.

The LAST THING China would want to do in the world is anger the US. We buy too much of their shit. If we stop trading with them, their economy collapses (so does ours but mutually assured destruction it would be). China would rather nuke itself than do that.

OBrian

Quote from: Paintcheck on 27-02-2011
China wants NOTHING to do with NK. Some of the wikileaks documents were from Chinese government meetings in which China expressed SEVERE irritation at NK's posturing with SK. NK might do something stupid with SK but China certainly wouldn't back NK on it. If NK nuked SK, China would stay the fuck back lest every member nation in the UN trade embargos the fuck out of them.

The LAST THING China would want to do in the world is anger the US. We buy too much of their shit. If we stop trading with them, their economy collapses (so does ours but mutually assured destruction it would be). China would rather nuke itself than do that.

They could aggresively take them over, and as can be seen with the Libyan/Egyptian Riots/Uprising the UN isn't as interventionalist as it used to be. They should have stopped Kadafi or however the fuck you spell his name as soon as he hired mercenarys. Which is why I think China would probably find the incentive to invade NK or NK nuke/invade China. Whichever.

Characters - Stalker RP

Paintcheck

NK invading China would be perfect. China would buttfuck them. NK would be STABLE if China took them over.

OBrian

NK may be small but they have an incredibly large military as well, and they've been stockpiling nuclear weapons for a while now along with a large arsenal of weaponry they purchased from the Russians when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Characters - Stalker RP

Cutch

I will restate my previous point

NORTH KOREA IS STARVING TO DEATH BECAUSE PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TREATS IT LIKE ITS THE FUCKING BUBONIC PLAGUE! ALL OF THE VIDEO IS FROM THE 80s!

-Blake/Last Exile

Agera

I think WW3 will start around the year 2045, as most countries that export petrol and live off it will run out of reserves, no petrol makes these countries useless and with no economy; In my opinion these countries will start a war with a countries near them, and these countries being attacked will ask for help to their allies. With this, I think WW3 will start with wars between "small" countries and nations like Russia, China and USA will take advantage.

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Agera on 28-02-2011
I think WW3 will start around the year 2045, as most countries that export petrol and live off it will run out of reserves

By then, we will have another source of energy.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate