Which country has the best beer?

Started by Knife_cz, 04-08-2012

Knife_cz

I am quite interested in your opinion, and why do you think that the country you vote for has the best beer.

I have  tried German beer, English beer, Italian beer and Austria beer. So I guess I can vote.

I vote for Czech beer, not because I am from Czech, but because of the long tradition and some very good beers like Pilsner Urquell, Gambrinus, Staropramen, Budweiser and so on.

Discuss :) .

Silver Knight

Becks. That's my favorite.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Barlow

The origin of this delicious beverage is the Netherlands.

Bl★ck Star

German beer master race reporting in.

ThY

British in my opinion. I love Fullers 1845, and Fullers London Pride - both british expensive beers. 5.6%, high for a beer too. Really rich in taste and it's something you enjoy drinking. Hobgoblin beer is absolutely beautiful, so is fine Badger beers, which also come in a lovely selection of flavours (my favourite being their flavour tanglefoot), some with an extra hoppy taste for example. Other than that we have Spitfire kentish ale, which again is lovely but quite pricey in comparison, but it is quite a local brewery. The normal shit here like fosters, becks, bud, (international) and that are just below average. Stella Artois (international) is by far the worst in my opinion. Not a huge fan of Becks, because I diddn't see the "light" lable on the side of the last box I got. Turned out it was 2.3%, a complete waste of cash.

You lot who still drink cans, really need to move up to bottles atleast before tap beer - the taste difference is incredable, extra quid or so more though.

If you mean what country brews the best, instead of "has", take out a few from my list but the first 3.

holy fuck I can ramble on, sorry.

lolKieck

Most non-pasteurized beer.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Knife_cz

Have some older poster. (They look best in my opinion)

meetdadoom

Pilsner is okay but Fuller and Kilkenny are both good beers. I had low expectations but Blue moon Summer is actually pretty good beer.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

deluxulous

fuck beer

ps, Great Lakes Brewing Co. is really good, not that any of you non-ohioans would know

HitMan5523

Quote from: PistolKid on 07-08-2012
fuck beer

ps, Great Lakes Brewing Co. is really good, not that any of you non-ohioans would know
Wooo! OHIO.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

deluxulous

Quote from: HitMan5523 on 07-08-2012
Quote from: PistolKid on 07-08-2012
fuck beer

Wooo! OHIO.

next time you're in cleveland, look for it dude

OmgMTG

This isn't beer obviously but since this is a subject of interesting beverages, does anyone like mead? I brew my own.
The below pic is not one of my batches, nonetheless it looks absolutely delicious.

"I'd call that a successful first test. Golem!
Rearm the Doom Citadel!"