UK n' Muslims.

Started by Knife_cz, 10-05-2013

Knife_cz

Quote from: Vortigoat on 17-05-2013What's so bad against slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals?
You also belive that Holocaust never happend, why would anybody actually bother with you?

deluxulous

The problem is that their home countries are shit. I think the only way (which is extremely hard to carry out and execute) is to turn their home countries into some sort of stable, habitual place without crazy dictators trying to make nukes. Of course that has been tried before and it hasn't really succeeded except in the case of Iraq.

Otto

Quote from: Vortigoat on 17-05-2013
What's so bad against slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals?

yeah fuck human rights

any opinion you give for the rest of your life will have zero credibility

lolKieck

Quote from: PistolKid on 17-05-2013The problem is that their home countries are shit. I think the only way (which is extremely hard to carry out and execute) is to turn their home countries into some sort of stable, habitual place without crazy dictators trying to make nukes. Of course that has been tried before and it hasn't really succeeded except in the case of Iraq.
Iraq being stable? Pssh, hahahahahaha.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: Vortigoat on 17-05-2013What's so bad against slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals?
slavery is just economically inefficient.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Otto

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-05-2013
Quote from: PistolKid on 17-05-2013The problem is that their home countries are shit. I think the only way (which is extremely hard to carry out and execute) is to turn their home countries into some sort of stable, habitual place without crazy dictators trying to make nukes. Of course that has been tried before and it hasn't really succeeded except in the case of Iraq.
Iraq being stable? Pssh, hahahahahaha.

still better than afghanistan
and syria
and a shitload of other countries

we actually did a decent job with that 2007 surge in iraq but it's more convenient for people to ignore that

Silver Knight

Execution 10 Assadi by Jabhat Al-Nusra

Quote(Reuters) - A video published on Thursday showed fighters of the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front in Syria executing 11 men they accused of taking part in massacres by President Bashar al-Assad's forces.

The film is believed to be from eastern Deir al-Zor province and dates from some time in 2012, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, an opposition monitoring group.

The Observatory's head, Rami Abdelrahman, said the Nusra Front has recently been releasing several videos of their past operations. He said the man seen executing the prisoners in the video - a Nusra commander - had been killed in March 2013 in battles with local tribes in the province.

The footage shows the commander, his face covered in a black balaclava, shooting each prisoner in the back of the head as they kneeled, blindfolded and lined up in a row in the sand.

"The sharia court for the eastern region in Deir al-Zor has sentenced to death these apostate soldiers that committed massacres against our brothers and families in Syria," the executioner said on the video.

Islamist militants with black flags shouted "God is great" as each man was shot. The executioner returned to some victims, firing more bullets into them to make sure they were dead.

Videos of executions and torture have become increasingly common in Syria, where more than 94,000 people have been killed in a conflict now in its third year, according to the British-based Observatory, which has a network of activists in Syria.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...m_hp_ref=world

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Otto

and that's where m16s are going to end up

INA7HAN

Quote from: Otto on 17-05-2013
and that's where m16s are going to end up
And most likely L85A2's

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

nKe

Quote from: INA7HAN on 18-05-2013
Quote from: Otto on 17-05-2013and that's where m16s are going to end up
And most likely L85A2's
Gear?

Silver Knight

Quote"Police are currently attending a major incident in Woolwich, south east London, after being called to reports of an "assault".Further details of the incident on John Wilson St, Greenwich are unknown, but some reports suggest a shooting has taken place.
Other reports suggested a person had been beheaded, but no details have been confirmed.

A man working nearby told News Shopper: "All I heard was a couple of people had been shot.
"It was about an hour or so ago. I heard they were trying to behead someone and were shot by police."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/470116/20130522/shooting-woolwich-police-beheading-john-wilson-street.htm

jaik

Quote from: SilverKnight on 23-05-2013
Quotethey were trying to behead someone and were shot by police
another white man(in this case a soldier even) was lost to black muslims.

INA7HAN

The man was killed and it took 20 minutes for Armed Response Unit to get there when they got there the killers charged the police immediately and were shot. All this was in the name of Allah.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7cmijwvpD4

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Maxi96203

i guess the poles won't be saving yurop this time.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Lucky Pig

Quote from: INA7HAN on 23-05-2013
The man was killed and it took 20 minutes for Armed Response Unit to get there when they got there the killers charged the police immediately and were shot. All this was in the name of Allah.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7cmijwvpD4
At first I thought that man in the video was some sandnigger. You guys really like to twist the language.

Otto

animals

seeing a guy killed this way (and in his own goddamn country) is just fucking tragic. I really hope there's some kind of hell waiting for these people

Knife_cz

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

lolKieck

I'm sorry, I just had to share it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 28-08-2013

I'm sorry, I just had to share it.
clearly our only solution
/debate
/thread

Recreas

It's not just happening in Britain but also in the rest of (Western)Europe, for example here in the Netherlands no-one dares to go up against islamic people in public anymore, a lot of those that have done so before in the past say 20 years have been simply shot or stabbed to death. Those extremists are simply eliminating all the good politicians here so their Islamisation of the country can go on it's merry way without too much struggle. And now in France for example, still nowadays, two years after they banned the burka they still get heavy riots that end up in fire-fights. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me, is it that hard to understand that with your full body covered you look like you are about to commit a crime?

I have nothing against other cultures, but let the Brits be Anglo-Saxon, The Germans be German, The Chinese be Chinese and the Iranese be Iranese.
We're not invading them with terrorists are we?
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

jaik

Quote from: Recreas on 28-08-2013
I have nothing against other cultures, but let the Brits be Anglo-Saxon, The Germans be German, The Chinese be Chinese and the Iranese be Iranese.
We're not invading them with terrorists are we?

hey watch your language, you're being racist. it's our duty to flood our countries with the people whose territory we colonized, despite the fact that we've already invested thousands of lives and trillions of dollars into third world after decolonization. also only white countries are for everyone.

Plunger

The problem is that people perceive Muslims as being a danger, or burden on society when the truth is that this image is only perpetuated when extremists make the news. We never hear the stories about the good Muslims who act just like everyone else, we hear about the bad ones that do something over the line because it's an attention grabber. The issue is other cultures have the same occurrence, they just aren't reported on as much. Take for example the myriad of crazy other religions, the Pentecostals, a sect of Christianity, who tell people to stop taking their HIV medicines and not to get treatment for their diseases. There's the West Boro baptist church who protest funerals of soldiers and just ask for people to beat them so they can sue, there are the cults like the Peoples Temple who did a mass suicide because of sheer craziness. There are a lot of people who give their religions bad names, but that doesn't mean everyone that's a part of it is inherently bad.

jaik

Quote from: Plunger on 28-08-2013
The problem is that people perceive Muslims as being a danger, or burden on society when the truth is that this image is only perpetuated when extremists make the news. We never hear the stories about the good Muslims who act just like everyone else, we hear about the bad ones that do something over the line because it's an attention grabber. The issue is other cultures have the same occurrence, they just aren't reported on as much.
don't put anti-islam sentiment into the majority or even close to it. you're also closing your eyes on a lot of problems that were already pointed out here by saying 'oh the media just likes to point out the bad apples', which is also wrong. crimes committed by minorities are in fact under reported and down played, most don't even reach mainstream media in any way and maybe get some attention in local media. however if we take native crimes against foreigners, then it reaches the headlines of every media outlet. take zimmerman's case for example, all he essentially did was shoot a potential black thug in his neighborhood. this of course was overblown by the media as white discrimination against blacks, despite zimmerman not even being white.

saying that these people are exceptional/extremists would be a blind understatement
Muslim criminal gangs destroying Sweden and Scandinavia as a whole

Quote from: Plunger on 28-08-2013
Take for example the myriad of crazy other religions, the Pentecostals, a sect of Christianity, who tell people to stop taking their HIV medicines and not to get treatment for their diseases. There's the West Boro baptist church who protest funerals of soldiers and just ask for people to beat them so they can sue, there are the cults like the Peoples Temple who did a mass suicide because of sheer craziness. There are a lot of people who give their religions bad names, but that doesn't mean everyone that's a part of it is inherently bad.

just like any organized religion, cults are about earning money. the examples you've brought aren't related to the topic.