UK n' Muslims.

Started by Knife_cz, 10-05-2013

Knife_cz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys#ws What exactly are you going to do about this? I mean Muslims yelling in streets, saying trash about your police..well.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

What would Hitler think about all this?
Edit: IF he was still alive.

Vortigoat

Quote from: Nik3 on 10-05-2013
What would Hitler think about all this?
Edit: IF he was still alive.

Hitler: ''Should've accepted that truce.''

jaik

Quote from: Vortigoat on 10-05-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 10-05-2013What would Hitler think about all this? Edit: IF he was still alive.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 10-05-2013
Quote from: Vortigoat on 10-05-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 10-05-2013What would Hitler think about all this? Edit: IF he was still alive.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Madcombat

God damn...  We really need to do somthing, this has gotten way out of hand now.

jaik

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2013Related -video name-
basically the gypsy problem in eastern europe
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Madcombat

So, we're aware of this of the situation, now how do we fix it?  Doubt the government will listen like they ever have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhPcnUQkfg#

jaik

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-05-2013now how do we fix it?

the damage is done. there isn't much else you can do unless something really catastrophic happens that would change everybody's mind on multiculturalism. starting a campaign against it would make you racist. good luck in londonistan, madcombat.

mandatory symbolism to prove everybody that diversity is strength

Lucky Pig

Employ the skinheads. And are you implying that the people who are ready to try and change the situation care about being called racist anyways?

jaik

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 14-05-2013Employ the skinheads. And are you implying that the people who are ready to try and change the situation care about being called racist anyways?

no they don't care because the term racist means little nowadays. it's as good of a joke like the term 'fascist' which nowadays has been distorted so much that the ideology itself has little to do with its actual meaning.

what matters is that being labeled racist essentially means you can be imprisoned/fined and your attempts at reform will be either ignored or mocked.

Madcombat

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2013
the damage is done. there isn't much else you can do unless something really catastrophic happens that would change everybody's mind on multiculturalism. starting a campaign against it would make you racist. good luck in londonistan, madcombat. mandatory symbolism to prove everybody that diversity is strength

Oh don't worry Jake, once England is Islamic more countries will follow.  Soon your children's children will be praying to Allah.   The only way truly around this is to fight a civil war and if one is to come, I hope we use logic that we have misplaced for so long to good use for once in our damn lives.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-05-2013
Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2013
the damage is done. there isn't much else you can do unless something really catastrophic happens that would change everybody's mind on multiculturalism. starting a campaign against it would make you racist. good luck in londonistan, madcombat. mandatory symbolism to prove everybody that diversity is strength

Oh don't worry Jake, once England is Islamic more countries will follow.  Soon your children's children will be praying to Allah.   The only way truly around this is to fight a civil war and if one is to come, I hope we use logic that we have misplaced for so long to good use for once in our damn lives.
The Nordic and Baltic countries will be the last ones to fall, if it comes to that. And as far as I know, Christians are growing at a faster pace than Muslims  Sad part is that it's spreading in third world countries damn it.

Madcombat

Actually, a lot of Christians are converting.  Stupid bastards, we bitched about how Religion especially Christianity was god awful and now we need it more then ever.

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-05-2013
Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2013Related -video name-
basically the gypsy problem in eastern europe
So true

lolKieck

Yeah, silly atheists. On a more serious note, Christianity is growing in Asia, not in Europe. Religion-wise I still don't understand why atheists bitched about Christianity anyway. Well, other than the bishop corruption subject. I condemn it too.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

nKe

Shit's gonna go down sooner or later. Until that, you just need to wait until muslims start attacking the only people who are protecting them from "racists" like us.

Madcombat

Quote from: Nik3 on 14-05-2013Shit's gonna go down sooner or later. Until that, you just need to wait until muslims start attacking the only people who are protecting them from "racists" like us.

Indeed, the main issue with this country however is that the British people are lazy.  No one gives a shit about the issues around them and we only bitch about it when its happening, the other issue is this.  No one likes to discuss or debate, the key thing to anything is just thrown away.

Paintcheck

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-05-2013Yeah, silly atheists. On a more serious note, Christianity is growing in Asia, not in Europe. Religion-wise I still don't understand why atheists bitched about Christianity anyway. Well, other than the bishop corruption subject. I condemn it too.

Here in America people who bitch about Christianity aren't bitching because Christians have religion but rather because they are mixing religion and politics to fuck shit up. For example: gay marriage. There is no reason at all why that should be illegal other than the hardcore Christians thinking it's a sin against their religion. That's not how a country should be run. You should not take civil rights from someone because you disagree with his/her lifestyle.

No one cares about your religion until you start using it to oppress other people which in this day and age seems to be about the only thing organized religion is used for. I was raised "sort of" Catholic but I was fortunate to attend a church when I was young that was very liberal for a Catholic institution. They made sure at the end of every service to welcome the people who were attending who weren't Catholic and who weren't even Christian. I didn't realize how unusual that was until I went to church with my grandparents across the country. Their church is ultraconservative and they repeatedly complained about abortion and condemned non-Catholics during the service. 

Unfortunately most churches are more like the latter example, intolerant and backwards. I refuse to visit my grandparents on Saturdays (when they go to church) because I don't want to be apart of that.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-05-2013
Quote from: lolKieck on 14-05-2013Yeah, silly atheists. On a more serious note, Christianity is growing in Asia, not in Europe. Religion-wise I still don't understand why atheists bitched about Christianity anyway. Well, other than the bishop corruption subject. I condemn it too.
Here in America people who bitch about Christianity aren't bitching because Christians have religion but rather because they are mixing religion and politics to fuck shit up. For example: gay marriage. There is no reason at all why that should be illegal other than the hardcore Christians thinking it's a sin against their religion. That's not how a country should be run. You should not take civil rights from someone because you disagree with his/her lifestyle. No one cares about your religion until you start using it to oppress other people which in this day and age seems to be about the only thing organized religion is used for.

Which is exactly the issue here, I've no issue with any Muslim individual but the majority of them have a thing in common, lack of respect both for the country and the people.  They bring there ways over here and attempt to enforce them.   Then theirs the stupid women of this country who just cant wait to suck a diverse amount of cocks (Except white people) all due to the Media.

Lucky Pig

We have something like 4% muslims here in Finland, or rather around 4% immigrants as far as I know. Too lazy to go to Wikipedia.

Vortigoat

It is my task to weed out the problem at it's source in the Netherlands

Madcombat