UK n' Muslims.

Started by Knife_cz, 10-05-2013

Silver Knight

Not all muslims are terrorists but alot are pedofiles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-22438623

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

British Rapists and Pedophiles Converting to Islam in Prison

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/british-rapists-and-pedophiles-converting-to-islam-in-prison/

Welcome to Whitemoor Prison where the inmates are in charge, the guards are terrorized and paedophiles and rapists are flocking to Islam.
Whitemoor no longer operated  with Vulnerable Prisoner  (VP) Units, so sex offenders were dispersed around the main  wings.  Being admitted to the Muslim community as the most influential religious group in the prison granted them the certainty of being backed up in precarious situations by a large number of 'brothers'
Finally there is a group in prison that welcomes rapists and paedophiles. By no coincidence, it's a religion whose prophet was both a rapist and a paedophile.

nKe

Doesn't their bookthingies tell them to obey laws of the land?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Nik3 on 15-05-2013Doesn't their bookthingies tell them to obey laws of the land?

No, it tells them pedophilia is okay cause Muhammad had a 6 year old girl as his sexual partner.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: SilverKnight on 15-05-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 15-05-2013Doesn't their bookthingies tell them to obey laws of the land?

No, it tells them pedophilia is okay cause Muhammad had a 6 year old girl as his sexual partner.
I wonder if you actually read it...

jaik

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 15-05-2013
No, it tells them pedophilia is okay cause Muhammad had a 6 year old girl as his sexual partner.

the fact that a considerable percent of child molesters are of muslim faith and middle eastern origin must have something to do with the crimes.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 15-05-2013
the fact that a considerable percent of child molesters are of muslim faith and middle eastern origin must have something to do with the crimes.
It's not really the muslim faith. It's the poverty people in the Middle East live in.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucky Pig

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-05-2013
It's not really the muslim faith. It's the poverty people in the Middle East live in.
'Yall gotta get that pussy somewhere, right?

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-05-2013It's the poverty people in the Middle East live in.
yes you are right. poverty gives people an inclination to pedophilia. and also gives them the right to sexually abuse minors.

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-05-2013It's the poverty people in the Middle East live in.
yes you are right. poverty gives people an inclination to pedophilia. and also gives them the right to sexually abuse minors.

Yes clearly poverty makes people want young girls in their beds.

Lent23

And clearly living in the United Kingdom makes you a bigoted asshole.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Maxi96203

Quote from: Lent23 on 15-05-2013

muh muzlimz!
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Paintcheck

While I am unfamiliar with the Quaran (or however it's spelled) I have heard that in England a lot of the Muslim communities operate under Sharia (another spellcheck) law with members of the community pressured not to seek outside help but to rather solve problems through these "community courts." I would assume for things like murder they probably use the police for that but for civil matters like divorce I've heard more than one story about wives being pressured or shunned for trying to initiate a divorce and things like that.

jaik

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lent23 on 15-05-2013

Jake: liberal is strong in this one
Jake: he called you a bigot but didn't even bother to refute anything we posted
SilverKnight: Either brandon supports pedophilia (Personal Experience perhaps?) to be legalized or he's still mad at being removed from military due to trying to turn it into mass effect.

lolKieck

It doesn't, but from all the violence they're surrounded with, probably also from parental figures, they are taught by the inefficiency of the law enforcement organizations that they won't have many bad consequences after a sexual assault or abuse.

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 16-05-2013
It doesn't, but from all the violence they're surrounded with, probably also from parental figures, they are taught by the inefficiency of the law enforcement organizations that they won't have many bad consequences after a sexual assault or abuse.
Their pedophilia is purely cultural and religious. There's no direct connection between pedophilia and failure of parenting/poverty/violence.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

QuotePedophilia is permitted in the Quran, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example.

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 16-05-2013
Their pedophilia is purely cultural and religious. There's no direct connection between pedophilia and failure of parenting/poverty/violence. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia
QuotePedophilia is permitted in the Quran, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example.
Ohh... I've got nothing on that then.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Jake on 16-05-2013
Their pedophilia is purely cultural and religious. There's no direct connection between pedophilia and failure of parenting/poverty/violence. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia
Ohh... I've got nothing on that then.
Do you 'like' little children? Follow the Islam today!

Great motto to recruit some new guise into their religion.

Paintcheck

To play devil's advocate here:

The Bible condones slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals. Saying "All Muslims are pedophiles because their ancient holy book (written in a time when such things were not considered repulsive) includes references to it" is rather close-minded, that'd be like saying all Christians hate all gays and still think they should be allowed to own slaves, neither of which is true. Overgeneralized blanket statements do not further your cause. I have several Muslim friends who are not child rapist murdering terrorists.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2013To play devil's advocate here: The Bible condones slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals. Saying "All Muslims are pedophiles because their ancient holy book (written in a time when such things were not considered repulsive) includes references to it" is rather close-minded, that'd be like saying all Christians hate all gays and still think they should be allowed to own slaves, neither of which is true. Overgeneralized blanket statements do not further your cause. I have several Muslim friends who are not child rapist murdering terrorists.

The Quran also condones slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals. Besides this thread is about Islam, not Christianity.

Paintcheck

For you to say "All Muslims are bad because the Quaran has some passages in it about bad things" is bigoted as Lent said for the reason I just described above.

I bet if you looked hard enough in the Bible (and maybe the Torah, I'm not very familiar with Judaism) you'd find similar passages about young wives. That's a very stupid thing to complain about. Muslim communities harassing and intimidating people? Yes that's a problem. Being angry because a several thousand year old book has a passage in it about sleeping with underaged women and therefore all people of that faith are somehow subhuman? That's a stretch, to put it lightly.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2013For you to say "All Muslims are bad because the Quaran has some passages in it about bad things" is bigoted as Lent said for the reason I just described above. I bet if you looked hard enough in the Bible (and maybe the Torah, I'm not very familiar with Judaism) you'd find similar passages about young wives. That's a very stupid thing to complain about. Muslim communities harassing and intimidating people? Yes that's a problem. Being angry because a several thousand year old book has a passage in it about sleeping with underaged women and therefore all people of that faith are somehow subhuman? That's a stretch, to put it lightly.

I never said all Muslims are bad. Islam is bad, the religion\theory. People are individual at the end of the day, but following such corrupt doctrine and believing it to be the word of god is the issue here. In the cases supplied above, abused to condone pedophilia.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: SilverKnight on 16-05-2013
Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2013For you to say "All Muslims are bad because the Quaran has some passages in it about bad things" is bigoted as Lent said for the reason I just described above. I bet if you looked hard enough in the Bible (and maybe the Torah, I'm not very familiar with Judaism) you'd find similar passages about young wives. That's a very stupid thing to complain about. Muslim communities harassing and intimidating people? Yes that's a problem. Being angry because a several thousand year old book has a passage in it about sleeping with underaged women and therefore all people of that faith are somehow subhuman? That's a stretch, to put it lightly.
I never said all Muslims are bad. Islam is bad, the religion\theory. People are individual at the end of the day, but following such corrupt doctrine and believing it to be the word of god is the issue here. In the cases supplied above, abused to condone pedophilia.

I disagree. If you believed the bible to the letter, as Paintcheck said, you would probably be just as bad. You can't blame the religion for idiotic cultists/believers. It's basically like gun violence has been recently, and I'll employ the argument you all have probably heard: "Religions don't rape people, people rape people". 

Alas my time is running out and I have to fly.

Vortigoat

What's so bad against slavery and hate crimes against homosexuals?