The Illuminati: Conspiracy? Or Scapegoat?

Started by Spades_Neil, 18-01-2012

Zstan

omg eye of ra is illuminati omgggggggg

mind=blown

Mr. Pink

I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

lolKieck

yes it's supposed to be a secret organisation so let's put shitloads of symbols into movies
oh yeah did u hear that they want to reduce the population of earth by 90%
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Smithy

I go to college with a guy who believes in every single word of this shit....if I were to argue the exaistance of the group he has a valid reason and argument for everything I have to say. Honestly he argued some facts to me and I now partly agree with it.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Archaeon

What's next, FEMA camps? Deus Ex storyline IRL?

whyku

Illuminati is "thought" of as a all powerful group? They control everything?

yet they could not stop a movie.....So powerful indeed.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: whyku on 18-01-2012
Illuminati is "thought" of as a all powerful group? They control everything?

yet they could not stop a movie.....So powerful indeed.

Maybe because they do it like, so that everyone says the same like you and everyone then thinks na if they would be real they wouldn't show they're symbols everywhere and they make you believe that.

Sry if you can't understand me but I can't express what I mean really in English.

It's like it's so obvious that they wouldn't show everything if they were secret so they show it and everyone thinks they aren't real and acctually they are.

Hope that is better.

Moya

interview with an ex-illuminati member pt 9
Hey, they're probably real.
But they're also stupid, and small in numbers.   If they did try anything, our civilization would have a revolution.  Ta'da.
If I deem you an idiot, it must be because you are, based off my way of thinking.  Good luck trying to change my mind ;)

Spades_Neil

Here's some food for thought.

Let's pretend we all agree the Illuminati -is- real. Now, what I want to know is why they bother wasting so much time and resources infiltrating Hollywood? Steven's video got me thinking pretty good.

A large number of those images seem to go with the point of the movie. National Treasure, episodes of The Simpsons where they goof on Free Masons, certain dates where they happen to use 9/11, but at the same time some of it seems put there intentionally.

Now I ask why? I asked a friend this once about the Illuminati. He said, "To stroke their egos." That doesn't sound like a very good reason. So, again, let's just speculate for a moment and pretend we do believe in them. What logical reason would they have for inserting these symbols?

deluxulous

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 19-01-2012
Here's some food for thought.

Let's pretend we all agree the Illuminati -is- real. Now, what I want to know is why they bother wasting so much time and resources infiltrating Hollywood? Steven's video got me thinking pretty good.

A large number of those images seem to go with the point of the movie. National Treasure, episodes of The Simpsons where they goof on Free Masons, certain dates where they happen to use 9/11, but at the same time some of it seems put there intentionally.

Now I ask why? I asked a friend this once about the Illuminati. He said, "To stroke their egos." That doesn't sound like a very good reason. So, again, let's just speculate for a moment and pretend we do believe in them. What logical reason would they have for inserting these symbols?

To create conflict among as large a populace as possible, and provide further confusion as to whether or not the Illuminati ARE real - those who believe the media/entertainment ideology of the Illuminati are prepared in some way, whilst the non-believers are blindsided. Possibly recruitment or something along those lines. I wouldn't know much about it, haven't researched them too much.

Spades_Neil

If that is so, why would the Illuminati let any of us be warned? To create conflict is a good possibility, but the believers will be prepared.

I have my own anti-Illuminati theories as to why the symbols are there but I'll get into those later.

Madcombat

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 19-01-2012
If that is so, why would the Illuminati let any of us be warned? To create conflict is a good possibility, but the believers will be prepared.

I have my own anti-Illuminati theories as to why the symbols are there but I'll get into those later.

The answer is in this thread, look at everyone post.  Majority do not believe which means Minority are not a problem even if they are prepared.  Believers are too wide spread.

Also, I thought I'd post this so you may all take note at the prison camps part.
MegaUpload Dangerous Secrets affect YOU, Mike Mozart JeepersMedia ACTA / PIPA / SOPA

If this shit was true, then I can only say "Something in reality seeming so small is essentially having a such a huge impact."

If the NWO is true, that means the SOPA/PIPA attempts are a attempt at making internet users poor so they are the bug of the earth and mean jack shit.

Spades_Neil

Now there's a different argument we could get into entirely: The New World Order.

Ironically, I actually believe in this. Hell, I want it to happen because it'll be the new age of peace and prosperity if ruled by a righteous hand. However, problem with today's happenings is too many people want too much power, and they end up fighting each other to get that power--and ultimately destroy themselves.

See 2012 Republican Candidates. Lol.

Bl★ck Star

New World Oder ?

I heard that somewhere already, what is it about again ?

Corocan

New world order you say?

Sacrifice our individuality for protection from the world outside of our own view?

Good trade or bad idea.

If a million people say a stupid thing, it's still a stupid thing.

Madcombat

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 21-01-2012
it'll be the new age of peace

Peace is a lie, history teaches us this.  All the ways to achieve this term we like to call "Peace" is not done through peaceful means.  How can there be any true peace when there was no peace to make peace? (Not a inception remark.)  I look at the NWO as a bad thing, New World Order is for a individual or group to control the fate of everyone.  How can one be happy when controlled?  Is there really any peace in that?

If there is a NWO, its been attempted multiple times through non-peaceful means just like the Nazi's, just like Ancient Rome and other cultures.  The thing I like to believe is that we are fighting the wrong enemy on the planet, the people we NEED to be aware of is the people back at home sitting there while drinking there wine, smirking while money pours in for them while the people to get the oil die and others suffer.

I do not see in any way how a NWO can benefit normal pieces of society apart from the greedy and corrupt.

Spades_Neil

You guys are thinking of NWO in an entirely different way than I am. You're thinking of government control and fascism. Indeed that is one route that we could take, and it's not one I look forward to. However I saw something entirely unique occur over the last year that has never happened in human history. A world wide protest against just that: Greed and corruption.

That kind of New World Order is what I'm looking forward to. A global unity of the people to end all wars, all poverty, all corruption, but for some reason I've seen a lot of right-wing garbage mixed in with these Illuminati conspiracies. They think for example Occupy is controlled by the Illuminati. Do you see where I'm getting this idea of them being used as a scapegoat and a scare tactic? Once again look at who is pushing the idea. The Church and the 1%. It's not the Illuminati that controls Hollywood, it's the rich and the powerful who control it, and they made up these Masonic conspiracies years ago and put little symbols all scattered in their movies and spread these rumors until people started to notice and began to freak out about it. Then when that movie with Illuminati in it came out, everyone just changed the damn name. Now all Masonic symbols are Illuminati in case you've not noticed how people have reacted.

But most people freeze in the eyes of fear. That's what they really want. Not the Illuminati, but the real people in charge. What better way to gain power than to distract the only people who'd notice your corruption with some crap like the Illuminati?

Again it all comes back to this: Who believes in the conspiracies and why. Whether or not Illuminati exists today I suppose could be extensively debated. I believe not, because there's no visible signs of their power anywhere. Perhaps that is another reason why they throw their symbolism at us, because they don't have power, and they want us all to think they're as omnipotent as humans can be. Whether or the 1% was smart enough to use them as a scapegoat however should be indisputable.

DasHeadCrap

No you guys have it all wrong. The Illuminati have been through many names and they seek control. You see they know about alien technology that can control man. They are at war with these other guys who want the alien tech for freedom and not control so the Illuminati uses the media to make people think they are a bullshit story. So both sides have this machine that lets your brain go back in time to see where ancestors hid the treasure and how it links to the end of the aliens world. This war is still going on and oh god where is my tinfoil.     
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

lolKieck

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 21-03-2013
No you guys have it all wrong. The Illuminati have been through many names and they seek control. You see they know about alien technology that can control man. They are at war with these other guys who want the alien tech for freedom and not control so the Illuminati uses the media to make people think they are a bullshit story. So both sides have this machine that lets your brain go back in time to see where ancestors hid the treasure and how it links to the end of the aliens world. This war is still going on and oh god where is my tinfoil.     
go back to minecraft
please
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucky Pig

If you are serious, I will find you and I will castrate you. You must not reproduce.

nKe

U fokin' wot m8 ?

DasHeadCrap

I was just joking hence the where is my tinfoil. I just took assassins creed plot roughed it out and played as the average dumbass that thinks the Illuminati is real no harm done. :D
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

nKe

Ragolution

Requesting thread be moved to GVC

Lucky Pig