The Illuminati: Conspiracy? Or Scapegoat?

Started by Spades_Neil, 18-01-2012

Spades_Neil

Now this is a topic I've been wanting to get into. Before I post my thoughts on this, I want to see what the rest of you have to say.

So tell me. Is the Illuminati real? Or are they just a scapegoat? Show your evidence and/or your logical reasoning for your response or else your argument will be rendered invalid.

Madcombat

It'd explain why the retarded things turn out the way they are now would it not?

Paintcheck

So Spades how many rolls of tin foil do you go through each year? I'm guessing about 9000.

There is no such thing as a secret society that controls the entire world from some shadowy lair. You watch too many movies.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 18-01-2012
So Spades how many rolls of tin foil do you go through each year? I'm guessing about 9000.

There is no such thing as a secret society that controls the entire world from some shadowy lair. You watch too many movies.

Its discussion, so who cares?

Paintcheck

The thread states "Do you think they are an actual conspiracy or scapegoat" implying people are to post their opinions. I did, what exactly is wrong with that? You seem to be having trouble reading today between that response and your post in Whyku's Trader Job suggestion thread.

Spades_Neil

Missing the point of the thread by assuming I believe the Illuminati controls everything.

Fail.

You watch too many movies.

Ok, let's restart with this. I think I know exactly where this is going. Illuminati conspiracies and formerly Masonic conspiracies are driven by the media. Not because they're actually there, but because it sells. Illuminati conspiracies are the new Masonic conspiracies for the 2010's. No one even knew who the fuck Illuminati were before a certain dumb movie came out and now everyone is freaking out.

There's a good place to begin the discussion.

jaik

they made up god to explain natural disaster and diseases
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 18-01-2012
they made up god to explain natural disaster and diseases

*gods

Yea, but for some weird reason they thank them and worship them.

Vortigoat

The Illuminate has that spot on the dollar right?
The pirimade with the eye thing , Not sure tough

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Vortigoat on 18-01-2012
The Illuminate has that spot on the dollar right?
The pirimade with the eye thing , Not sure tough

Before Illuminati, it was Free Masons.

So yea. This is my point.

Zstan

Paintcheck

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 18-01-2012

Ok, let's restart with this. I think I know exactly where this is going. Illuminati conspiracies and formerly Masonic conspiracies are driven by the media. Not because they're actually there, but because it sells. Illuminati conspiracies are the new Masonic conspiracies for the 2010's. No one even knew who the fuck Illuminati were before a certain dumb movie came out and now everyone is freaking out.

What "discussion"? You have just succinctly explained the exact reason why neither Masons nor the Illuminati are worth discussing.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Zstan on 18-01-2012
Stop making these threads

This is the Serious Debate thread. So, in short, no.

What "discussion"? You have just succinctly explained the exact reason why neither Masons nor the Illuminati are worth discussing.

Well I'm waiting for the other half of the discussion. The people who think the Illuminati DOES exist and why they think that. I need fuel for arguing with my conspiracy friends of whom I used to share their ideas.

Paintcheck

Well it seems no one on this forum is dumb enough to think they actually exist as the all-powerful group that controls everything.

Tell your idiot friends that.

Spades_Neil

Well it seems no one on this forum is dumb enough to think they actually exist as the all-powerful group that controls everything.

Tell your idiot friends that.

Considering this is HGN, that's quite a statement.

/thread?

Zstan

Bl★ck Star

Lent23

Man, Conspiracy theories, don't even get me started, man.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Spades_Neil

ZStan, consider this your warning to stop trolling. Serious discussion or GTFO.

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 18-01-2012
They're real IMO.

Reasoning?

Quote from: Lent23 on 18-01-2012

Ohhh, but I must. :3

lolKieck

aren't they a reptile species?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

I hate conspiracy theories. Most of them are pretty stupid, such as the Illuminati. Sure, not everything is what it seems and of course the government doesn't tell us a lot of things, but it doesn't mean that secret aliens from Area-51 are going to take over the world or something like that.

damn hippies

Bl★ck Star

They're real IMO.

Reasoning?

1 Dollar Note, the Pyramid on it and the tiny owl that you can only see with a zoom glass.

As one Reason.

They're here, they just don't want to reveal themselves yet.

Spades_Neil

They're real IMO.

Reasoning?

1 Dollar Note, the Pyramid on it and the tiny owl that you can only see with a zoom glass.

As one Reason.

They're here, they just don't want to reveal themselves yet.

Before Illuminati it was Free Masons, so I don't really find the point to be a very good one.

engerius

My girlfriend is as avid conspiracy theorist who constantly blasts Alex Jones(www.infowars.net) and talks about the new world order and eugenics and such, literally all arguments I have ever had with her in my relationship is because she keeps listening to this garbage and that if anything it's this crap that's brainwashing her mind and not the "New World Order's media"

P.S. New World Order theorists have pretty much shelved the illuminati, it's now all about the Bilderberg group

http://www.prisonplanet.com/leaked-agenda-bilderberg-group-plans-economic-depression.html

Steven :D