Obama The Puppet

Started by Silver Knight, 05-09-2009

Silver Knight

Well heres some hard proof of what ive been saying all along.

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Moordact

Dude it's a video longer than a hour lol/
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

rawrboom

I love the Obama deception. Alex Jones is the best.

you've seen "End Game" right?

KillSlim

I loved the South Park interpretation of the Obama deception.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Toxin

Down with obama!

El Presidente

Some pastor, religious fanatics... I would know, I'm freaking catholic yet I don't really believe in my faith, there's no logical truth behind it.

Doublethink

Fuckin jews. Get over it, McCain was an oldfag, Obama was a niggerfag. We chose niggerfag.

Chaos

If Obama legalizes weed I don't care if he's a white guy in a sand-nigga suit. But why would you dress up looking like that? To get all the blacks and arabs to vote for him?

This should really help us with Iraq. They should start liking us better. Also helps relations with Africa. So this can be a good thing too.

Rico Warrior

lulz good stuf there keep it coming

killdead 660

Obama is a fucking idiot.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Chaos

Quote from: Chaos on 24-09-2009
If Obama legalizes weed I don't care if he's a white guy in a sand-nigga suit. But why would you dress up looking like that? To get all the blacks and arabs to vote for him?

This should really help us with Iraq. They should start liking us better. Also helps relations with Africa. So this can be a good thing too.
Quote from: Rico Warrior on 08-12-2009
lulz good stuf there keep it coming
Quote from: killdead 660 on 26-12-2009
Obama is a fucking idiot.

That's 2 huge bumps in a row, look at the dates.

Dark Angel

**Makes a random comment because she didn't want to watch the video**

Aviator

I'm not racist, but Obama, IMO, is a fucking sand nigger working for the fucking terrorists. He deserves no power over anything in this country- look at what he's about to do to our internet (This is all true):
New ACTA Leak Confirms Major Threat to Internet Freedom, Privacy
The internet is under attack by our very own US Government, working on behalf of corporate interests in the entertainment and content industries. What does this mean for you?

New ACTA Leak Confirms Major Threat to Internet Freedom, Privacy

1. You can be banned from the internet, fined and even jailed if a copyright holder ACCUSES you of wrongdoing three times. Whether you violated their copyright or not.

2. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will be forced to invest heavily in intrusive monitoring infrastructure. Guess who'll end up covering those costs?

3. Once intrusive monitoring infrastructure (such as deep packet inspection) is in place, say goodbye to your privacy! To avoid liability, ISPs will need to monitor every packet of data that is transmitted or stored on their network to make sure it doesn't contain copyrighted materials. This means they'll see your emails, your facebook messages, which sites you visit on the internet, and what you do on those sites.

4. The government rewards their pet corporations for being lazy and refusing to adapt and innovate.

I'm not condoning internet piracy. I think copyright holders have a right to use their intellectual property as they see fit. The issue here is that the content industry is using our government (and our government is merrily letting them) to push global copyright regulations that will have horribly destructive consequences - to internet users, internet service providers, and the businesses that rely on them.

Read the new leaked document here:
http://blog.die-linke.de/digitalelinke/wp-content/uploads/674b-09.pdf

They've just recently done this in Britain, and it's going to happen soon enough here too.

Punisher270

Obama Wasn't ready and don't understand  politics.  He thought he could go in and make buddies with everyone  by giving them money.  money only gives power not friendship Obama is  fucking  retarded!!

Turkey

Obama sucks sooo bad! BOO!!!  ::)

[INVICTUS]

Obama is the first black president, he only has a limit of two terms, so if you hate him just suffer either one or two terms depending on if he's re-elected. And what the hell is with all these conspiracy theories? If you think he's a puppet, that's perfectly fine, but I personally think your all just paranoid if you believe every politician who becomes the national executive is a puppet.

Anatoly

Every politician who becomes the national executive -IS- a puppet. They really don't get to do anything else than sign documents.

By the way, nice necro.

Recreas

Every leader is a puppet from some old men  that sit behind a desk al day.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves