Obama is a muslim

Started by Silver Knight, 16-08-2010

Plunger

Quote from: Wings on 20-08-2010
I could debate you all day, And your Ego would be too large to win over. I will Cease...
I FUCKING LOVE MUSLIMS.
"I could debate with you all day, but your ego would be too large to defeat. I will cease.

I fucking love Muslims."

Protip: To even be qualified to win a debate, you need to at least try to use grammar.

Wings

Yes, The grammar that I used in all of my posts EXCEPT that one? O_o

Plunger

Quote from: Wings on 20-08-2010
Yes, the grammar that I used in all of my posts except that one?
Fixed that for you.

Jazer

War is a waste, we lost 2000 American on September 11th, so we decided to send thousands more to die in a war for revenge. Revenge just creates a cycle, if you get revenge on someone, they will surely come back to get revenge on you, and the cycle repeats. If we learn how to forgive or at the very least "ignore", you can at least stop typical hatred.

Bl★ck Star

Who cares if Obama is a Muslim or not ?

Hes a good President.

Plunger

Quote from: HostelEffect on 21-08-2010
War is a waste, we lost 2000 American on September 11th, so we decided to send thousands more to die in a war for revenge. Revenge just creates a cycle, if you get revenge on someone, they will surely come back to get revenge on you, and the cycle repeats. If we learn how to forgive or at the very least "ignore", you can at least stop typical hatred.
War = Answer to population problem

Population problem = Reason for war

Oh god.

Plunger

Wings

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-08-2010
Who cares if Obama is a Muslim or not ?

Hes a good President.
:O

Lucidius

Quote from: HostelEffect on 21-08-2010If we learn how to forgive or at the very least "ignore", you can at least stop typical hatred.

Uuuggghhhhhh

The same fucking cycle applies with racism (i'm part black).

My parent's don't hate all white people, but they hate white people for what they did and will say shit like "Fucking honkies, they're all evil assholes" and shit.

I know it's terrible what they did to the africans for I've learned of it, and I know it'de be hard for their generation (what with living with said racism, i can understand that they have a grudge but god damned, keeping it going on to the next generation doesn't help alliviate it) to just learn to forgive or atleast stiffle it, but continuing to hate back only causes the cycle to continue.

On that same point, Why is it that people can say "It's because I'm black" and then have a huge fucking, super infalted political ordeal, making their sentences less so then they'de be for anyone else?

Don't they see that, PREJUDICE is what caused the cycle in the first place? How does being prejudice against prejudice doesn't do anything?

I love it when my mom says "Two wrong's don't make a right" and then goes around and tells me not to trust my white friends (which are most of my friends becasue all of the black kids i've grown up with/know are fucking jiggerwiggerniggers, roundabouts and retarded [even if some of them have a kind heart]).

I guess this conflict on top of personal issues is what caused me to be so anti-label/anti-stereotype People should be judged as their person, not slapped with a label. Sure some one may like rock music and other rock-ish stuff but that doesn't mean that they have the same personality, OTHER interests and mindset/behaviorisms as the other million who do.

/derail /rant /thread
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Jazer

Indeed /thread, well spoken Lucidius.

Celtic

Honestly if I was a moderator I would just lock the thread because of Lucidius' post.

Wings

Sure, I agree. /Thread

Plunger

Until Obama actually comes out on public television, and says he is a Muslim, he will be christian like he's said he is.

Locke

Thread is over.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Jazer

I was just watching some news today. Someone asked him, on live television, why he was a Christian.

To sum it up, he said he was Christian by choice. His mother and father were always very spiritual people, but didn't take him to church on Sunday much. He said he chose Christianity because he believed the teachings of Jesus Christ and the virtues he lived by were something he wanted to live by as well.

Also Exile, talking points memo is pretty awful, the title is even trying to grab readers at a personal level by saying "YOUR children". Indoctrination is a pretty easy word to through around these days, it seems like saying something positive means you are indoctrinating them into your ideas or viewpoints, which might be true, but it can also be an attempt to have them tolerate your viewpoint.

Don't get me wrong though, there is some huge bullshit that goes on in the Middle East still, whether it stems from the religion or the type of government or religious government they have is debatable.

ProjectRandom

Perhaps more productive threads would be a better use of your time..
"There is no theory of evolution; just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."

Paintcheck

Locked and Random gets a day forum ban for necroposting almost exclusively.