Obama is a muslim

Started by Silver Knight, 16-08-2010

Plunger

The thread can be summed up in the following sentence.

If you're a Democrat you love Obama, if you're a Republican you hate Obama.

Wings

Quote"Muslim American that condones the acts of Al Qaeda on September 11th, 2001 by-the-way. When you do, come back here and tell me about it."

Terrorist Training Camps in the US
Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in America - Feb 16, 2009
The Third Jihad: US Homegrown Terror Threat

DE-FUCKING-LIVERED

Any more Requests darling?

Quote from: Alucard on 18-08-2010

I literally hate politicians, I am Republican Nor Democrat. every single Politician is corrupt now day, You CANNOT trust any politician.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dug on 18-08-2010
Quote from: Wings on 18-08-2010
Quote from: Steel on 18-08-2010
To be honest, this isnt something that should be discussed here.
I agree, I mean no hard feeling to anyone. I just want to get my point across.

I'm suppose to be a Muslim, I never read Quran.

That makes you a athiest dug! You should be proud.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

Quote from: Wellington on 18-08-2010

Quote"Muslim American that condones the acts of Al Qaeda on September 11th, 2001 by-the-way. When you do, come back here and tell me about it."

Terrorist Training Camps in the US
Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in America - Feb 16, 2009
The Third Jihad: US Homegrown Terror Threat

DE-FUCKING-LIVERED

Any more Requests darling?

I literally hate politicians, I am Republican Nor Democrat. every single Politician is corrupt now day, You CANNOT trust any politician.
Okay Wings of course I agree with you about the radicals in America and I would say "fuck them" aswell, but you must realize this is still a small minority of Muslims. Not all American Muslims are like this. But yes this is a problem and I understand your feelings, but please don't judge the whole of the people. Judge the religion, fair enough, but realize that not all Muslims are evil people.

My point exactly.

Plunger

omg ddnt u now mslims cusd 9/11

Ping-Pong

I think I am crying.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Snurf

OH MY GOD WHO FUCKING CARES IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM OR A BUDDHIST OR A CHRISTIAN OR A SCIENTOLOGIST OR A MONKEYIST OR ANY BLOODY RELIGION ON EARTH

AAAAAAAAAAAH

/rant
Bird - Master Merc.

Locke

(I removed your disrespectful image hostel, and as a warning, do not flame or there will be consequences. Express your opinion without directly insulting others please.)

Holy shit, some people are really intolerant.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Wings, you have no idea what it is like to try and live a normal life, and then to have your life changed through war. Because a small group of people attacked the twin towers, which was tragic and sad, you think that it is justified for soldiers to kill children in schools? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 18-08-2010
(I removed your disrespectful image hostel, and as a warning, do not flame or there will be consequences. Express your opinion without directly insulting others please.)

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Wings, you have no idea what it is like to try and live a normal life, and then to have your life changed through war. Because a small group of people attacked the twin towers, which was tragic and sad, you think that it is justified for soldiers to kill children in schools? What the fuck is wrong with you.

When I saw that, I smiled, because it wasn't a plane.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Plunger

It's true though, the image was a metaphor for, "Planes are big dicks.".

Wings

Well, I'm just saying if you read the Quran...
I'm not saying that ALL Muslims are bad, But they need to me treated differently. When I go to the airport, I usually have Muslims on planes with me, I guess it makes me kind of paranoid. After 9/11, I think that we should have more restrictions on Muslims. Do you guys agree in putting a Mosque at Ground Zero? I think it's kind of disrespectful.

Quote from: Snurf on 18-08-2010
OH MY GOD WHO FUCKING CARES IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM OR A BUDDHIST OR A CHRISTIAN OR A SCIENTOLOGIST OR A MONKEYIST OR ANY BLOODY RELIGION ON EARTH

AAAAAAAAAAAH

/rant
You must be young, Thats okay I hated politics until I got into College.

omg did ya kno yo iz a dummay :P

Yes, I understan that I am intolerant, But's I'm kinda paranoid when shit blows up.

EXCLUDING the "good" Muslims, This is what war is really like. *Graphic*

http://www.thatsphucked.com/PhuckedImages/Nasty%20Accidents/Horrors%20Of%20War.jpg

http://www.thatsphucked.com/images/DeathOnTheStreet/Sniper_Bullet_To_The_Head.jpg

http://www.thatsphucked.com/images/apache_shot_down.jpg

Locke

I like how you ignored when I called you out wings.

Lucidius

I like how you ignored when I called you out wings.

I also love how people say "I'm just saying" as if it excuses what they are about to say.

"Your mother is a fat dirty Nig***, i'm just sayin'"

This thread is made of people who don't know how to take in information from others to give them insite from another point of view so they can form a reasonable view on a topic.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Jazer

A debate doesn't require people to respond to others points and arguments, but if you can manage to answer someone else's argument directly, it helps.

lolKieck

Wings, you know B&H isn't fighting ?
The civil war ended in like 1995.
And I agree with Locke, killing children in schools as a payback of 9/11 ?
Dude, you have to be sick, it's worse than grannies defending the Cross near the Presidents Palace.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 19-08-2010
Wings, you know B&H isn't fighting ?
The civil war ended in like 1995.
And I agree with Locke, killing children in schools as a payback of 9/11 ?
Dude, you have to be sick, it's worse than grannies defending the Cross near the Presidents Palace.

Wasn't really a civil war, more like genocide. Serbs actually attacked us because they dreamed of Great Serbia, then we won and now Serbia is fairly smaller than B&H.

Also, nice one Locke.

Aresty

Can we lock this thread ? It's useless talking about it. We can go on forever and nothing we will change, so better lock it now before some more flaming.

Lucidius

Quote from: Aresty on 19-08-2010
Can we lock this thread ? It's useless talking about it.

There's little you can do for this instance maybe, but talking about it, educating others on the topic so they can make informed decisions, that IS doing something, and it's more then you think.

If you told everyone you knew about this, about why people re-act a certain way and you try and get them to understand, then they will tell their friends, etc etc.

Your under-estimating the power you have as an individual, to affect your peers.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Wings

Quote"Wings, you have no idea what it is like to try and live a normal life, and then to have your life changed through war."
How do you know that I do not know how to live a normal life? Do you know me in person? Have you ever been to war? Do you have any relatives that have? I do.

QuoteBecause a small group of people attacked the twin towers, which was tragic and sad, you think that it is justified for soldiers to kill children in schools? What the fuck is wrong with you.

also, cocks.
Quote from: Steven :D on 19-08-2010
also, cocks.
+1 post count?

Plunger

Quote from: Wings on 19-08-2010

Quote"Wings, you have no idea what it is like to try and live a normal life, and then to have your life changed through war."
How do you know that I do not know how to live a normal life? Do you know me in person? Have you ever been to war? Do you have any relatives that have? I do.

QuoteBecause a small group of people attacked the twin towers, which was tragic and sad, you think that it is justified for soldiers to kill children in schools? What the fuck is wrong with you.

also, cocks.
Quote from: Steven :D on 19-08-2010
also, cocks.
+1 post count?

All of your posts make you out to be a family of war lovers, you don't go to war to do good, but rather to kill as many people as possible, and I have no doubt your relatives will be dishonorably discharged.

Celtic

@Steel-You have no idea if this story was true, Where is the proof? What if you buddy was lying. I know what your going to say, "Well my buddy is a good guy, HEHEHE." Sorry, No proof, You don't even live in the USA, Don't stick your British nose in our Affairs please.
Even if that account was true, Payback is a BITCH. Don't blow up our buildings, We won't blow up your schools. Even the Children's minds are poisoned, They use them as meat shields, or to make bombs. They are just as bad as their Jihad mothers and fathers.
Also, you said "Notice how your troops do the same? I mean americans getting blown up by a small ammount of explosive compared to you idiots droping 2000Lbs JDAMS on civilian populated areas, no wonder they hate you." Well, this is a false statement. The Quran states to hate the infidels, and It was written thousands of years ago before the war. They have always hated us, your argument is invalid. Look up "The Christian Crusades" They hated us then too.

"British nose in our affairs."  You're hatred of any one who even looks like a Muslim is most certainly not on the National Agenda.  Also if his friend told him the story, then how is he sticking his nose around?  I honestly doubt he's going out of his way to see what the US is doing, he's just hearing stories of war crimes.

"Don't blow up our buildings we don't blow up your schools."  I do hope you realize those soldiers are just as bad as the terrorists who hijacked the planes?  Random attacks against civilians are by no means justified.  Honestly I'd be surprised if those soldiers are still in the army.  Not to mention an eye for an eye is a very flawed system.  The Babylonian laws ran on an eye for an eye and the city was eventually destroyed to quell anarchy.

"The Christian Crusades"  What you mean when every Christian Empire decided to reclaim the "Holy Land" from the people that were living there at the time?  So the people there decided to fight back?

@lolkieck- Did Bosnia & Herzegovina blow up the twin towers? I didn't think so.
The reason that Bosnia & Herzegovina are not fighting us, is because they are too busy fighting other people. Yes, I am an Extremist, Too fucking bad for the muslims. They hated us billions of years ago, I am just returning the favor.
So if Bosnia & Herzegovina weren't fighting anyone else they'd be attacking us right?  Well I hate to be the one to point this out to you but they've been at peace for about 15 years.  So I'd say they've had ample time to start rallying out to kill you.  I've already stated that an eye for an eye is not smart, oh and you're not returning the favor, you're ranting on the internet.

@Dug- I realize that not every muslims does these things, But EVERY  muslim reads the Quran. You know what it says, So they are either not following the Quran, or they are blowing someone else up.
"Also what do you expect of a nation to do when they get invaded?" They Hijacked an airplane and flew it into our building, We WERE over there to fight Al Queda, and then we realized that all Muslims want to kill us. Fuck it, kill them all.
The only reason that Muslims, and Christians get along so well in the US, is either that they are  blowing something up, Or they are going to blow something up.

So judging from this statement Muslims are meant to blow stuff up...

1. The shahadah, which is the basic creed of Islam that must be recited under oath with the specific statement: "'ašhadu 'al-lā ilāha illā-llāhu wa 'ašhadu 'anna muħammadan rasūlu-llāh", or "I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God."
   2. Salah, or ritual prayer, which must be performed five times a day.
   3. Sawm, or fasting during the month of Ramadan. Muslims must not eat or drink (among other things) from dawn to dusk during this month, and must be mindful of other sins.
   4. Zakat, or alms-giving, which is giving a fixed portion of accumulated wealth by those who can afford it to help the poor or needy, and also to assist the spread of Islam. It is considered a religious obligation (as opposed to voluntary charity) that the well-off owe to the needy because their wealth is seen as a "trust from God's bounty". The Qur'an and the hadith also suggest a Muslim give even more as an act of voluntary alms-giving (sadaqah).
   5. The Hajj, which is the pilgrimage during the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah in the city of Mecca. Every able-bodied Muslim who can afford it must make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in his or her lifetime.

The Five Pillars of Islam don't mention blowing stuff up.

Bielecki

You must be young, Thats okay I hated politics until I got into College.

Quote from: Wings on 19-08-2010

There will be a day when you look at these posts and a massive wave of regret will flow into your body.

Snurf

Let's all pass a motion that declares Wing as a bluntheaded intolerant guy. Who's with me?

Fueling the flame war is a great occupation
Bird - Master Merc.

Locke

Wings, I have no doubt you have lived a normal life, but I do doubt that during the course of your life you have had a soldier shoot a 40mm grenade into your school to get even with someone who simply shares a similar religion with you.

Wings

I could debate you all day, And your Ego would be too large to win over. I will Cease...
I FUCKING LOVE MUSLIMS.