Nazi Kids

Started by Dark Angel, 07-10-2009

Mikhail

holy shit why do you necropost so much.

Wings

Quote from: Mikhail on 10-08-2010
Did you know, When you say "Why do  you Necropost?" You are actually necro-posting yourself. Was you comment REALLY necessary? Mine was me stating my opinion, Your post was just +1 post count for you.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Wings on 21-08-2010
Quote from: Mikhail on 10-08-2010
Did you know, When you say "Why do  you Necropost?" You are actually necro-posting yourself. Was you comment REALLY necessary? Mine was me stating my opinion, Your post was just +1 post count for you.

And it wasn't really necro posting, because the old post was only 1 month ago, necro is when noone knows that this thread still lives lol

Silence)

Nazis would've won war and all dat shit.But there stupid alliance wit japan costed dem da f*cking war.

Comradebritish

Derp derp derp derp derp, COMMUNISM RULES!
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Cutch

Quote from: Silence) on 22-08-2010
Nazis would've won war and all dat shit.But there stupid alliance wit japan costed dem da f*cking war.
If not for the japanese, Pearl Harbor would not have been attacked and therefor, the US would still have a large naval fleet and could just take out any german or japanese supply lines. In addition, if not for japan, we could easily send goods to Russia. Learn History before you speak.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Silence)

Quote from: Cutch on 22-08-2010
Quote from: Silence) on 22-08-2010
If not for the japanese, Pearl Harbor would not have been attacked and therefor, the US would still have a large naval fleet and could just take out any german or japanese supply lines. In addition, if not for japan, we could easily send goods to Russia. Learn History before you speak.
Well at the start of the war US didn't want to get involved.All of that changed when the japanese attacked us out of fear.