Do "Aliens" Exist? and if so do they want to help us?

Started by Silver Knight, 17-04-2010

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Silence) on 24-08-2010
There are aliens.There is only one.It is amongst us.It is...obama.

Maybe he's a Giant Guineapig Invader that can take the shape of Obama and He's tryieng to Rule the world, same as the GuineaHitler

Comradebritish

You both got it wrong, Obama was grown from the DNA of the Hitler guinea pig.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Locke

Nargotah

I swear to god, if Orks suddenly pop up on the planet and start kicking the shit out of us with some beat up ships, I will die laughing. Or even better, it turns out we broke off from the Imperium of Man and we were one of the forgotten galaxies, and the head colonists decided to break off all ties with our history, and then we'll get discovered by some Eldar or Chaos Marines...

Bit of a Warhammer 40k kick right now, don't mind me.

Silver Knight

At least a war against aliens would unite our planet for once.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silence)

No... we would break out in a war of cops vs robbers type war and also fight against aliens.

Jazer

Look up the Drake equation if you are a bit interested. There is certainly quite a lot of intelligent life out there with civilizations, a government body, etc.

Steven Hawkings touched on this recently, he said it'd be highly unlikely that an extremely intelligent alien race would drop by to help. Think of it this way - would you stop and help out ants at an hill? You presumably wouldn't. Our technology is nothing in comparison to that of the tech that would allow space travel for an alien race, we still look like ants to them.

Mr.Nibbles

I would like to say yes there are aliens out there and no at the same time but who knows there are somethings that we still dont know about earth and are selfs. Alot of things in life we still dont know and thats for are grand children to find out. I believe if i my say.
Αρρωστος σας δείτε σε αυτή τη ζωή ή την επόμενη φίλος μου.
In Greek it means "Ill see you in this life or the next my friend."

eroticduck

I apologize for beating a possibly dead horse.

The idea of life being present on any other planet would be nothing short of miraculous for science. However, it may not be sentient life.

Dragon

Quote from: eroticduck on 02-02-2011

The idea of life being present on any other planet would be nothing short of miraculous for science. However, it may not be sentient life.

Very much true, there is always that possibility, as well as many others, for example...
There may be life that has only developed a civilised state, like we are in now, when we might come along to them, it's basically what most humans presume, aliens coming to US, but through the perspective of an alien.
Or, alternatively, they could be primitive, or not even capable of speech, just animals.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Headcrabs on 02-02-2011

Very much true, there is always that possibility, as well as many others, for example...
There may be life that has only developed a civilised state, like we are in now, when we might come along to them, it's basically what most humans presume, aliens coming to US, but through the perspective of an alien.
Or, alternatively, they could be primitive, or not even capable of speech, just animals.

Headhumpers.

nuff said.

eroticduck

I was thinking much less would exist, such as a bacteria or fungus.

Bl★ck Star

I was thinking much less would exist, such as a bacteria or fungus.

I think we will met some "alien animals" in some years on a planet far away, as it truly is possible that the same thing happend somewhere else like on earth.

darkzerxx

If aliens didnt exist then "we" Humans would probly never would have thought there be other things in this universe. Who cares If they are friendly or angry, Atleast we know we found somthing.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

eroticduck

Quote from: darkzerxx on 03-02-2011
If aliens didnt exist then "we" Humans would probly never would have thought there be other things in this universe. Who cares If they are friendly or angry, Atleast we know we found somthing.

I disagree entirely. The idea of another species like us in space is simply a manifestation of the xenophobic human nature. For example, in Latin, the word for unknown is the same as strange. It is the same thing with ghosts. If we do not know something, we fear it.

Linxiekins

I think there is almost certainly life on other planets, do they want to help us? I think it's highly unlikely that many are even aware of our existence

ProjectRandom

Opinion not Criticism: It says no where in the Bible of any other organism then humans. However, it also doesn't say there isn't any other organism. I personally don't believe that there is any other life in this universe. This are my thoughts, and you don't have to believe them. Just posting what I believe.
"There is no theory of evolution; just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."

RanmaChan

There is other life in the galaxy, statistically speaking, there has to be.

They haven't visited us yet.  Two reasons why I believe this.  Either they are a little bit more advanced then us, in which case they would be just as interested in us as we are in them.  That, or they are WAY more advanced then us, and don't give a fuck.  Think of it like us with insects.

Just my thoughts.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

ProjectRandom

Quote from: RanmaChan on 18-03-2011
There is other life in the galaxy, statistically speaking, there has to be.

They haven't visited us yet.  Two reasons why I believe this.  Either they are a little bit more advanced then us, in which case they would be just as interested in us as we are in them.  That, or they are WAY more advanced then us, and don't give a fuck.  Think of it like us with insects.

Just my thoughts.
As I said, it is stated no where in the Bible that there is other life. Aside from that, most people with "proof" have mental instability.
"There is no theory of evolution; just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."

Ragolution

ProjectRandom

Ragolution

Quote from: ProjectRandom on 21-03-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 21-03-2011
N- N- N- Necropost combo.
Not a necropost, however that was.

Your logic has failed, twofold
You posted today.

I was refering to the necropost that began at eroticduck's hand and continued.

andrewhatesyou

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Paintcheck