Atheist or Christian

Started by itsjustguy, 11-04-2009

itsjustguy

Are you a Atheist or Christian ?
And no "GOD EXIST BURN IN HELL !!! HOLY GRAIL PLOX"
Or the positive from Atheists
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Silver Knight

Quote from: itsjustguy Are you a Atheist or Christian ?
And no "GOD EXIST BURN IN HELL !!! HOLY GRAIL PLOX"
Or the positive from Atheists

Keep it civil JustGuy, and im Christian, i don't go to church though.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Im Atheist i don´t belive in god but i still sometimes like Christmas i go to church

Tea

God? what god?

*Looks around confused*

Turnkey

I'm a darwinist.

itsjustguy

isnt that atheism ?
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Turnkey

Yea. I think so : |

InTOx

itsjustguy

Uhmm....sorry for not adding it

Jazer

I guess I consider myself atheist. But if I was given enough supporting facts to truly prove that god is real and the bible stories are true, then yeah sure, I would convert. Though I doubt that would happen, the bible says that faith will get you to heaven and I don't simply block out the piles of facts that prove god doesn't exist over letting a bible scare me saying I will burn for eternity. Seriously, the bible has been edited 14,800 times. Many times way back by when priests were in total control, and tyrants they were, who knows what kind of control schemes they plotted down in there.

So, I said I was atheist, but atheism is the act of NOT believing in something. So what do I believe in? Well, as far as I know we truly don't know yet. So I say keep pushing ourselves forward and finding new things while staying in the dark. So I guess my last statement contradicted myself, cause that would mean I don't know if god exist. Not necessarily. You don't need to know what is to know what is not, just what is not to know what is. 

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turnkey I'm a darwinist.

You mean Evolutinist.
Quote from: intox Im a muslim

No your not... lol

Silver Knight

Quote from: HostelEffect I guess I consider myself atheist. But if I was given enough supporting facts to truly prove that god is real and the bible stories are true, then yeah sure, I would convert. Though I doubt that would happen, the bible says that faith will get you to heaven and I don't simply block out the piles of facts that prove god doesn't exist over letting a bible scare me saying I will burn for eternity. Seriously, the bible has been edited 14,800 times. Many times way back by when priests were in total control, and tyrants they were, who knows what kind of control schemes they plotted down in there.

So, I said I was atheist, but atheism is the act of NOT believing in something. So what do I believe in? Well, as far as I know we truly don't know yet. So I say keep pushing ourselves forward and finding new things while staying in the dark. So I guess my last statement contradicted myself, cause that would mean I don't know if god exist. Not necessarily. You don't need to know what is to know what is not, just what is not to know what is. 

Very smart comments there, it is true that the bible could have been manipulated in many ways, i mean, hardly anyone back then was able to write... only very rich families could afford to be taught, and even then, who could pull off such as thing as it and then manipulate trillions of people. Who knows.. we may never know...

It does say in the bible about events that would happen, such as Hitler, and the great war... and one of the last events.. the apocolipse...

InTOx

Quote from: †Silver Knight†

You mean Evolutinist.

No your not... lol

i know im not, im just trying to show that this post is bias to one religion even though i dont care as im an Atheist but others may find it offencive LOL

Sinbues

I am a Christian, I do go to church almost about every sunday.

And I don't see myself loosing faith in my religion.
Edit: dddd some how lagged and double-posted.

Silver Knight

Quote from: intox
Quote from: †Silver Knight†

You mean Evolutinist.

No your not... lol

i know im not, im just trying to show that this post is bias to one religion even though i dont care as im an Atheist but others may find it offencive LOL

i guessed that, i was thinking the same thing, but there were already too many votes, so i didn't change it.

~Ness~

I'm Christian. But I barely go to church.

Nex

I'm a theist.

No, not atheist. A simple theist.

As in, I believe there IS a god, I just couldn't give two shits, let alone one.

Laferio

I'm Christian, Fuck yeah though I don't go to church often.

Swinzly

And I'm an atheist, and I don't give two shits. Fuck yeah.
"Only faggots will quote themselves in their own signature!" - Swinzly

Silver Knight

8:4 ratio... hmm thats not bad.

Tunddruff

Im an atheist.

I know about the bible, it telling, the 10 comandments. I just dont like them, and find them a bit pointless (No offence to any people here)

Charades

I'm agnostic, but I was raised Christian.

Hermitz

I'm Christian, And I now and again go to church from time to time.

Dark Angel

Christian but i hate churches... i can't even stand near them ....

Tatersalad

I'm Catholic and i've been raised to know that There is no Proof of god, Its just Faith.