2012? Is it going to happen?

Started by Tatersalad, 24-05-2009

Tatersalad

2012 Is getting alot of peoples attention, I think i read somewhere Microsoft CEO Bill Gates is building a large cave somewhere in Antartica like a huge building, I cant confirm that but, What do you think, Will the apocolypse happen?

~Ness~

rawrmon

I don't care, to be honest.
I live my life day by day, so even though there'd be a giant meteroite crashing into my head, it'd still be another day.
rawr.

Silver Knight

Quote from: rawrmon on 21-06-2009
I don't care, to be honest.
I live my life day by day, so even though there'd be a giant meteroite crashing into my head, it'd still be another day.

So you want to die a Virgin? lol...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

~Ness~

I already died. So it doesn't matter for me. I'm an angel of the former Ness Tea. I command you to never betray HGN!

Creeding

I cant die....maybe il explain later *yawn*.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

KingArthur

Quote from: Creeding on 13-07-2009
I cant die....maybe il explain later *yawn*.
Unless.................. Naw

Dom

Whats the whole business behind 2012?

deluxulous

You selected too many options. For this poll, you may only select 0 options.

No, the meteor will not even be as dangerous as the one that hit the earth in the Prehistoric era of the Dinosaurs.
I read about it.

Wellington

KillSlim

It is believed that the Mayans witnessed other past civilizations be destroyed due to meteors.
Now, why people say the world will end because the Mayan Calender ends, I have no clue. Why didn't people choose the Aztec calender? Or the Byzanteen Calender?
"Because the Mayans had the biggest recorded Human Empire to date." So what? Just because it was big, didn't mean it could predict the future or something like that. It RECORDED past civilizations being destroyed by meteors; the Mayans never predicted anything. If they did, they could of prevented their Empire from collapsing. Derp?

Anyway. If there was a meteor, the size of fucking Mars hurtling towards us, we would have found it a hell of a long time ago using up-to-date scientific methods.
Please, don't put stress onto yourself by believing this shite. Nothing like this will happen because of an Ancient un-intelligent empire said it would.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

We don't have any real defence against metors, if they come at us, we are fucked, our only hope would be to launch nukes at it before it breaches our atmosphere... Sure we get Metorites already, that kid got his hand singed... but im talking big ones, equal to the earth, or maybe bigger !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

deluxulous

Of course 2012 will happen. We haven't stopped time before, have we?

Wellington

Keyblockor

Note, The Mayans Ended the Day because the Spainards came over there and basically wiped them out, so they chose a day to end it, mainly because of the spainards.

It will not happen, the Ozone will burn that fucker up, and YES, MAYBE it'll cause some stupid shit, probably destroy tree's, make a crater, Also, note this, There will be idiots saying "Apocolypse is this" My Great Uncle SUICIDED because the Nazi's came over and started fucking with the ore ships, why? because he thought it was the apocolypse.

We Humans, have SURVIVED, look at the Jewish People who have survived in W2, We have come this fucking far, And trust me, 2012, if it happens, it will not be estimated that big, AND, We will survive, no matter the fucking consequences.

Bl★ck Star

yep i think it will happen

Wellington

ISPYUDIE

I dun give a damn if it happens, it would be a change in my clockwork life. Everyday I go to school, come back, play PC, then go to bed, and repeat. I dun know what the point in life is so I just like to have fun.

Edit- yes, I was friggin joking. check my below post

KillSlim

School life gets tiring, sure.
Don't wish to end your life because you put yourself in a routine; it won't be long until you leave school then life gets a little spiced up on it's own.
THERE WON'T BE A DAMN METEOR!

ISPYUDIE

I lold at your big text

And I double lold that you belived that

the apocalypse may happen, not 2012, but whenever the earth gives in to global warming.

Eggtart

What a great first post I have here  ::)

I reckon 2012 will not be the apocalypse. I'd be pretty shocked if it was  but there are just too many theories and stuff going around, you can't trust anything.

So my opinion is no.

Cobra

2012 will not be the end of anything. Possibly it is a end for a new begging probably world war 3. If (Russians and Chinese back up Iran and own there OIL) Iran goes to war with (We are pretty much with Israel and own there oil) Israel we will be forced to get involved. So it's possible :V

ISPYUDIE

There's a load of radioactive subs in Russia that could go off.

AlienCreature

Nothing will happen, we are mostly safe.

1) Meteor: We will see it comming and prepare (NUKE IT TO DEATH!)
2) Disease: We have medicine.
3) Zombie Apocalypse: Zombies dont exist...
4) Volcano Erruption: Not that of an apocalyptic event.
5) WW III: Nah, not for another 10-20 years.
6) Starvation: Humans were always good food scavengers.
7) The sun running out of fuel: Bah, that won't happen for more than a billion years.
8) Radioactive Subs in Russia going off: No way, the Russians ain't stupid.
9) Global Warning: You guys believe in global warming? Well, yes, it does exist but it doesnt pose that much of a threat. Come on, "ice ages" happen every 10.000 years, and the next one is already late...
10) Ice Age: Not that deadly, even if the sun gets hidden by something we can use this:
Nuclear Power=>Powered UV Lights=>Plants=> Food
                        =>Heat...
11) Roflcookie invasion: Joke...
12) Alien invasion: Sure, they just need to travel for some thousands of light years (Combine Portals and stuff DONT EXIST)
13) Nuclear War: Right.... THe Americans/Russians are VERY ichy to destroy their countries...
14) Star going off/Gamma Ray Explosion: Well, many people will die but not everyone.
15) Nuclear Factory going off: Come on guys, didnt humans learn anything from Chernobyl? Just don't test when power is needed and you will be ok... Seriously now, we can survive a NPP going off...
16) Any other crazy apocalypse theory: Just post...

I dont say we are INVINCIBLE. There's just no need to worry now.