2012? Is it going to happen?

Started by Tatersalad, 24-05-2009

Alex

And they have no idea if the pole reversal will have an side effects...

Griffen

Well if anything is to happen people better start working on vault 101 or Barack Osama is gonna let it happen and kill everone because of his damn muslim-being. I dont give one shit about Obama, hes making our country muslim and will probably let the damn terrorists nuke us, for all he fuckin cares..
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Zombiehunta

Damn, plenty of bigots on the forum. Fisrt of all, to stay on topic, the recent earth quake in Haiti suggests a possible wide scale problem, but earth quakes are common, and it may or may not happen. Whatever the case, some people will believe, and some people won't. Anyway, I don't believe it will happen, as suggested before, Y2K didn't happen. Secondly, not all muslims are bad, very few actually are, the problem is American television generally dramatizes muslims. Thirdly, Barrack Obama isn't that bad, but isn't tat good, we haven't had a president that was expected to be great since JFK.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Alex

I'm really tired of ignorant assholes coming on and spewing crap about Obama being a terrorist. I mean unless you're joking or something Griffen, you may not have a brain (meant in the nicest way possible). I mean if his name wasn't arabic or whatever it came from then no one would have said anything. Actually, people probably would have started finding some way to discredit him for being black. If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm not saying he's the best president in the world, but that doesn't give you an excuse for calling him a terrorist and sayng bullshit about him turning us into muslims.

It's called tact Griffen, use it.

On topic again...2012 suprisingly has alot of scientific evidence unlike 666 or anything like that. I'm not saying it's convincing evidence...but it's interesting to see how many things people come up with.

Sickness

I think it might cause some natural disasters but nothing else after the pole reversal.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Goose

I am going to wake up Jan 1 2012 and say "Fail"
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Zombiehunta

It's supposedly December 26th, 2012.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Zstan

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 13-01-2010
It's supposedly December 26th, 2012.
Lol, December 21, Winter solstice.

I think the winter solstice is Lucifer's birthday or his day.

Alex

I hope we don't all die, it would be like two months from my 18th birthday, sadface.

Silver Knight

Well, there's only one way to find out, live till 2012.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

Quote from: Goose on 13-01-2010
I am going to wake up Jan 1 2012 and say "Fail"

Cheers, lets have a beer. xD
Even if it does happen fuck it :D

Picto Wolf

this is a stupid idea it will be the same as the Big-Bang Machine what was in Switzerland. people get worked up from being gullible and it don't happen then they would try to find another "doomsday"
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Szenti

This is stupid. Why would we die in 2012? Cause Darth Vader's Death Star destroys our planet? Nah. Anyways, it won't destroy HGN :P.

Zombiehunta

Sorry, I don't keep track of it, truely. I just knew it was somewhere near Christmas.

Griffen

Alex, the typical Obama voter. Kissing Obamas ass eh? Well keep kissing it and see how far he gets when the next election comes up.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related

Alex

Griffen, Griffen, Griffen....this is what I talk about with people being ignorant. I don't recall anywhere in my post having said I voted for Obama. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret...I didn't vote. Since when is saying he's not a terrorist "kissing his ass"? My argument was through logic, not admiration for Obama.

Learn to think before you speak, Griffen.

P.S.: Lets not argue further, Griffen.

Jazer

It only takes a meteorite the size of Europe or North America for everything to be fucked. Even half of that would kill everyone on the half of the earth that the meteorite hit.

By the way, if there was a meteor that big even near our solar system, we would have found it already and determined if it was going to hit us. It was also stated by NASA that attempting to use a nuclear weapon would make matters worse, because blowing it up would mean pieces 30 to 100 miles wide pelting us, and killing millions in the process. They said the best approach currently is to somehow off-set it's coarse from far away ever so slightly so it will evade us. 

Alex

There's actually like 600 objects that are being watched carefully because of their trajectory.

Fluffy

2012 Isn't going to happen, The only reason they believe this will happen was because of the Mayans prophesying the worlds end. How many people predict these things and always turn out wrong? Tons of em.

I say that anyone who believes this rubbish is a paranoid child who has nothing else to do but count the days till his death.

Griffen

Fluffy, so true, if you think the zombie apocalypse is going to happen, if you think we will be raided by brain eating marshians, or get blown to bits by a meteor, or even nuked by the damn russians, then you need to go see a doctor right away for suicide thoughts, because I mean honestly if you think about that stuff, and you dont think about living everyday until  December 28th, 2012 at 1:00 AM, you've gotta stop thinking about it and enjoy your everyday until your time has come. Just thought I throw it out there.

Celtic

Personally I think the Mayan Calender just recycles.  As in at 2012, it just starts anew back at day one.

[INVICTUS]

2012 isn't gonna happen, no matter if the the Mayan Calendar says that on some day in December of 2012 the Earth shall be destroyed or the Christians saying their rapture is coming to punish us sinners and send their glorified asses to heaven while we get to stick behind on Earth, die 'n' go to hell because of our sinful ways or something like that.

But there will be people waving signs about the apocalypse is near and to repent and be saved or a mass suicide of idiots who actually think we're all gonna die in 2012. Also in most religions, when you commit suicide you damn yourself to go to that religion's hell, so why say you to yourself you'll be better off slitting your own throat and covering yourself with bedsheets if your gonna go to hell anyways?

Like other people have said, if you think this shit is gonna happen, you need help from a doctor or a psychiatrist at least.

Ray

No.

And I'm going to laugh in the face of anyone who thinks it will.

Recreas

:/, first we invade America and kill all native americans, and then we suddenly believe they had a prophecy which was true? No that's just a fail.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Comradebritish

2012 won't happen on the exact time, people will unclench, THEN HOLY FIRE OF RAPE!
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.