Unfortunate News

Started by VonXeno, 10-10-2017

VonXeno

Well folks,

As it stands, I can no longer afford to support the server. I'm not really finished with the story, but my financial responsibilities will have to come before the server.

When I'm back on my feet, I'll look into resuming.

But until then, see ya.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Well... shit. If I had my old desktop over here , I'd definitely host for you guys. figure it's not the best thing in the world, but better than nothing.

How much did it cost you per month to host it?

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

VonXeno

65 USD per 3 month chunk. Even if it were a lot less, I'm flat broke and still wouldn't be able to afford it.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Quote from: VonXeno on 13-10-2017
65 USD per 3 month chunk. Even if it were a lot less, I'm flat broke and still wouldn't be able to afford it.

Christ almighty... I should be hosting servers instead...

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

Quote from: VonXeno on 10-10-2017
Well folks,

As it stands, I can no longer afford to support the server. I'm not really finished with the story, but my financial responsibilities will have to come before the server.

But until then, see ya.

Why were you even financially supporting any server? We have 3 self-hosted servers.

There's a starbound server, terraria and a minecraft server, all we need is /managers/ for them.

The hell were you hosting with.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

VonXeno

Quote from: Silver Knight on 14-11-2017
Well folks,

But until then, see ya.

Why were you even financially supporting any server? We have 3 self-hosted servers.

There's a starbound server, terraria and a minecraft server, all we need is /managers/ for them.

...Multiplay.

Silver Knight

Quote from: VonXeno on 16-11-2017
Quote from: Silver Knight on 14-11-2017
Well folks,

But until then, see ya.

...Multiplay.

Contact me over steam.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period