Ulitimo, the Purified Defender

Started by Ulitimo, 13-07-2015

Ulitimo

Character Sheet

Name: Ulitimo, the Purified Defender

Character Details (Optional)
Race: Azer
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Epic Fighter, trained for many years inside of a volcano, learning almost all techniques of martial arts, particularly likes to grapple
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 219lbs

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Y, Common as well as any languages that aren't secret (ex: Druidic)
Magic Literacy:N

Proficiencies
Weapons: Prefers big hammers and spears
Armor: A conductive material able to withstand great heat such as molten armor
Items: Being able to forge the mightiest of weapons, armors, and accessories

Restrictions
Weapons: Anything cold or with water
Armor: Insulated armor or armor that can catch fire such as cactus armor
Items: no items of intense coldness or water based

Special Equipment: Gauntlets forged of flame able to withstand the most intense heats, a grappling hook, mechanically crafted boot to prevent damage from great heights

Flaws: Vulnerability to cold, vulnerability to manipulation, fear of small, enclosed spaces, fear of water

Traits: Darkvision (enhanced vision at night), immunity to lava, distinguished level of spell resistance

matter

Very nice! We don't often get many rarer races on here, people like to play to generic type and go dwarf, elf, human. He'll be a great addition I'm sure.
Make me...

Ulitimo

Quote from: matter on 14-07-2015
Very nice! We don't often get many rarer races on here, people like to play to generic type and go dwarf, elf, human. He'll be a great addition I'm sure.

Where's the fun in being a generic dwarf when I can be a dwarf on fire?  :080306113557_1:

https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/402/773/large/aleksandar-juric-azer.jpg?1421076531