The Reid Brothers

Started by VonXeno, 18-08-2016

VonXeno

NAME: Tomas 'Blaze' Reid

BASIC DESCRIPTION: Think of your cliche, hotheaded brawler. Got it? Good. Now load him up with a bunch of explosive and close quarters weaponry and have him wreak havok on the nearest population.

DETAILS
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Grenadier

LITERACY
Basic: Y
Magic: N

PROFICIENCY
Weapons: Explosives, close range firearms
Armor: Heavy gear and ballistics shield
Items: Rocket Boots

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Magic weapons. Doesn't really know how to use large melee weapons effectively.
Armor: Why wear light armor? Why not just wear paper?
Items: Any Running or Jumping gear

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Brimstone - A ballistics shield that allows Tomas to get up close and personal, even against gunslingers.

TRAITS [Both good and bad]
Strong Willed - Will bite, kick, and claw his way out of any tough situation rather than yield.
Fearless - Willing to challenge anything.
Rugged - Able to stand any weather condition, or otherwise less that ideal situation

Impulsive - Won't usually stop to think, relies on his brother to strategize in most cases.
Fearless - Willing to challenge anything.
Temper - If angered, while much more dangerous, loses all sense of reason.

Background: The Reid Brothers. Sometimes, you can hardly tell that they're related. But really, in the midst of the chaos and fear they wreak on a battlefield, you're not really stopping to check. That, and usually their faces are concealed.

No one really knows where they came from; Often it's just tall tales and legends. Tom, they say, was born straight from the bowels of hell, while Jon was conceived from a blizzard that would freeze a man to his very soul. Maybe the reality is very different, but again, no one really knows.

The more reputable accounts place the beginnings of the Reid brothers sometime before Safehaven was even a twinkle in Graham's eye. Their first known appearance was a kidnapping of a talented gunsmith, who hasn't been seen or heard from since. A few years hence, they came and went like the wind; A famous politician murdered here, a town small blown off the map there.

The Reid brothers are just another natural disaster. They come without warning, and leave without a trace.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syl

Character Sheet

Name: Jonathon "Frost" Reid

Character Details (Optional)
Race: Human, though some would call him a devil.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Sharpshooter

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Y
Magic Literacy: N

Proficiencies
Weapons: Most typed of medium to long ranged firearms.
Armor: Light armor, well camouflaged.
Items: Trip wires, some explosives such as land mines.

Restrictions
Weapons: Most melee weapons other than knives.
Armor: Anything heavy, doesn't quite have the frame to carry it.
Items: Anything too loud, he prefers to stay quiet, and most magical items.

Special Equipment
His trusted rifle, Frostbite. Said to be able to shoot a bullet true through a raging blizzard, and kill a man before he knows he's been hit.

Flaws:
Love for his brother: His strong affection for his brother, the one person he's ever cared about, may just be Jon's one weak spot. He can't help but protect his little brother.
Weak: While usually not a problem, because if he's in a close up fight things usually aren't going well anyways, he's never been one to build much muscle mass.
Traits:
Level headed: Can manage to keep a cool head in most situations.
Logical: Between him and his brother, Jon's always been the thinker. He likes to plan things out days ahead, leaving almost no room for error. His mind works like a methodical machine.
Steady Hand: He's always been a crack shot, and legend has it he's never missed a shot since the day he picked up a gun.